Cat's Way to Survive a Natura...

By Reina714

MLT Title: 猫猫的天灾求生路 Author: 狸奴不吃鱼 ... Xu Ning is an ordinary person living in a peaceful world. On th... More

01: The Crazy Searching Cat Boy
02: Cats in the Villa Area
03: A Cat who understand human writing
04: 'Social Fear' Kitten
05: Sleeping on a mat
06: The looting begins
07: Disgusting Humans
08: Licking Maomao for the first time
09: A kitten with fleas
10: Cried by Flea & Dog Gang
11: The Cat with Electricity
12: Black Cat Hunting
13: The powerful black cat
14: The Black Cat Confessing
15: Gossip Cats and Dogs
16: Secretly Jealous
17: The fire-breathing bird
18: Black Cat's Surprise
19: Early Warning
20: Escape
21: Cave
22: Possible epidemics
23: Busy Night
24: Back on the road
25: Journey
26: Not as big as a bamboo rat
27: Aboriginal Requirements
28: A useless cat
29: Take a shower~
30: New Plan
31: Town 01
32: Town 02
33: Mutated Pig
34: The black cat fell asleep
35: Is Feng Nian awake?
36: The first hunt
37: Feng Nian wakes up
38: A Beautiful Day
39: Daily life
40: Before the Storm
41: Lipstick
42: Big black and white cat
43: Epidemic
44: Xu Ning is sick
45: Illness 02
46: Playing
47: Continuous Heavy Rain
48: Imagination
49: New Action
50: Human Patrol
51: Robber
52: Looting the first pet store
53: Cubs
54: Complete the mission ~
55: Laying out the cave
56: Ashue's joining
57: Human Busyness
58: The cat chops down the tree
59: Middle-aged Man
60: Sui Sui
61: New Crisis
62: Preparing for War
63: Dead Man
64: Ningning and Qiqi
65: The cats and dogs disappearing in the town
66: I don't know what to call it
67: Battle with Tigers
68: The tiger is dead
69: Returning home after the end of the year
70: Daily life
71: Stealing food
72: Caught
73: Children in the Mountain
74: Giving a child away
75: See you soon
76: Meeting
77: A Pleasurable Day
78: Winter is coming
79: Eating
80: The First Wave of Cooling Down
81: The white cat with random thoughts
82: Cold
83: Lying down
84: The fierce cat acts coquettishly
85: Human
86: Humans on the Mountain
87: Injured
88: I don't know what to call it
89: Another big cooling down
90: It's almost the Chinese New Year
91: Preparations Before the Year
92: Chinese New Year
93: Chinese New Year
94: A special season is coming
95: Today is a good day~
96: New Events
97: Stories in the Town
98: Moving to a new home!
99: Zaizai in the dream
100: Cats who can't play with catnip
101: A trip to town
102: Ambush
103: Going home!
104: Feng Nian "lost his mind and went crazy"
105: I love you
106: Attacked
107: Nutrition during pregnancy
108: The emergence of good habits
109: At the market
110: Cat's house is not short of food
111: Strange Wolves
112: Storm
113: A Thoughtful Night
114: The Purpose of the Wolves
115: Going Home
116: Recuperation
117: Big Tree
118: Zaizai is here!
119: Raising a cub
120: Raising a Zai Zai 2
121: The Construction of Cat and Dog Mountain
122: Visiting Group
123: Then you should still be jealous
124: Summer is coming
125: Zaizai is crying

126: End of text

402 9 1
By Reina714

 The little cub cried so sadly that the big black cat was kicked out of the nest and was not allowed to go back to sleep in the nest.

  Feng Nian:......

  If he had known that the white cat would use this to drive him out of the den, Feng Nian would have sent the little cub back to the other cubs' den.

  If we can't sleep together, we can't even do it!

  When the Xingxing cub woke up and saw his own father's resentful expression, he was so frightened that he jumped three feet high.

  Feng Nian snorted coldly, swung his big tail and flew past Le Xing towards the big white cat. In a soft voice, he coaxed the white cat over what happened yesterday: "Ning Ning, don't be angry, okay? I promise there won't be a second time!"

  Xu Ning was silent, where did this guy learn the classic quotations?

  Too lazy to talk to the big black cat, Xu Ning turned around and asked Xingxing cub: "Is there anything in particular that Xingxing wants to eat?"

  The Xingxing cub looked up at the white cat father, and then at the black cat father who looked frustrated when he didn't get a reply from the white cat father. He thought for a moment and said with saliva: "Bird~roasted bird~"

  Bird meat is delicious, but not very easy to handle. Birds are not caught in Feng Nian on weekdays, but who let the black cat father make the white cat father angry? !

  The little Zaizai thought confidently that he could finally eat the bird he wanted to eat today.

  Xu Ning looked back at the big black cat with a smile, "A-Nian, I want to eat roasted bird~"

  The father and son looked at each other quietly with watery eyes. Even those they were unfamiliar with could be softened by the sight, let alone the one who had closed the year.

  The big black cat went out to hunt, and Xu Ning took Zai Zai to play with its little friend in the cave.

  Several batches of cats who went out to hunt came in and out later than Feng Nian, and Feng Nian came back with a dozen or so birds that he had taken care of.

  Xu Ning tilted his head to look at it and asked with a smile: "Why did you catch so many?"

  "Let this little guy eat to his heart's content." Feng Nian looked at the Xingxing cub who tilted his head to look at it with a faint tone.

  In order to ensure that the little cub would not toss it again because it had not eaten, Feng Nian spent some time catching all kinds of birds that could be caught on the mountain, and just waited for them to be finished in a while and stuffed them in.

  Xu Ning felt that Feng Nian's idea was unreliable. The kid's greediness had nothing to do with whether he had eaten it or not. Unless Feng Nian took the kitten to feed the birds every day, it would be impossible for the little guy not to torture himself just for one bite. old father.

  Axue, who was passing by with a rabbit in her mouth, saw the birds Feng Nian brought back and tilted her head, "Boss, why are they all birds and don't eat rabbits?"

  "Axue?" When they turned around and saw it was him, the two cats were stunned for a moment.

  Xu Ning came over and asked curiously: "Where have you been these past few days? Why haven't I seen you?"

  It didn't matter that the two of them had not hung out with everyone before and had never seen Ah Xue. Later, they met frequently, but they never caught the big guy like Ah Xue. Other cats and dogs rarely saw him either.

  Ashue put down the rabbit in her mouth and said, "It's very hot, so I ran to live near the lake on the mountain next door."

  Xu Ning looked through his memory and remembered that he had talked about the lake when he was catching fish in Fengnian last summer. He suddenly understood that the range of this big guy was quite far.

  Xingxing hid himself behind the white cat's father to see the unknown big cat that suddenly appeared. His intuition told the little guy that this big cat was different from the other big cats on the Cat and Dog Mountain.

  Axue saw the little guy's head for the first time and asked curiously: "Is this your cub?"

  Cover nodded, pushed the little cub out from behind the white cat with its tail, and said, "Call it Lexing, we'll call it Star."

  Everyone has heard of this Axue. She lowered her head and approached the little cub, saying softly: "Hello, little cutie~"

  "Meow!"

  Xingxing Zai was so nervous that he couldn't say a word.

  Axue didn't stay here for too long. Seeing that the Xingxing cub was a little afraid of it, she went into the cave with food. Not long after, she came out with a big cooling pad, which she probably exchanged with some cat.

  Watching the big snow leopard leave his sight, the Xingxing cub approached the white cat's father and asked curiously: "Mao Mao?"

  It looks like a cat, but Xingxing is a little afraid of it.

  Xu Ning shook his head, "Axue is a snow leopard. You can say it is a cat, but you cannot think it is a cat."

  "Mao, can you talk to the east room?" The unfamiliar words fell into Xingxingzai's mouth, and he suddenly became confused.

  This was a bit troublesome to explain to the little guy. Xu Ning thought about it and said, "It's okay. Dad will sort out this knowledge point for you right now. I'll try to teach you this lesson as soon as possible later."

  Star Cub:? ? ?

  Dad, don't think that I can't understand because I'm young! Zaizai, don't go to class!

  Zaizai couldn't even speak clearly and had no way to express his wishes. The little guy was so angry that he decided to learn how to tell his father "not going to school".

  The day when the little guy's ambitions were destined not to come true.

  The next second this idea came to mind, it was attracted by the sound of the black cat father roasting bird meat. He happily ran to the white cat father and sipped his saliva while watching the black cat father roast the bird meat.

  The bird meat was processed extremely well, and the aroma spread to everyone's noses, attracting the attention of many cats.

  The big cats who originally planned to eat casually looked at each other and turned their attention to other cats that could be controlled remotely, trying to get them to help make something to eat.

  Unlike the big cats, the little cubs are coming here one after another.

 They didn't make any fuss when they arrived nearby, and stared at the family of three while slobbering.

  Xu Ning:......

  At this moment, the big white cat finally understood why Feng Nian had caught so many birds.

  The food it is used to eating is a delicacy in front of Zaizai. Feng Nian must have thought of this a long time ago.

  The scent of bird meat wafted in the air. The cubs swallowed their saliva and watched the bird meat roasting on the fire. They didn't even listen to their mother's cry.

  The grumpy mother cat turned around and was about to teach her cubs a lesson, but after receiving signals from Xu Ning and Feng Nian to stop them, she let the disobedient little ones escape.

  The bird meat that had been roasted at the same time on the fire was put down at the same time, and Feng Nian split the bird meat at the same time, but one was split into three parts and placed in front of their family of three, and the other one was carefully divided according to the number of cubs. The ground is equally divided, suspended in front of each plush head.

  A group of cats collectively tilted their heads in confusion, unable to believe that they were still involved. The little guys looked at the fierce big black cat not far away and were a little afraid to eat the food served in front of them.

  Xu Ning noticed the mood of the little guys, pushed the Xingxing cubs who were immersed in eating, and whispered: "They seem to be a little afraid to eat the delicious food dad gave them. Is there anything Xingxing can do?"

  Xingxing chewed the meat in his mouth, and looked at his friends not far away with confused eyes. He remained dumbfounded for a while before he understood what the white cat's father meant. He looked at his friends and shouted: " eat!"

  If you don't eat when you have something to eat, you are a stupid cat.

  The kittens didn't know the slander in their friends' hearts. Seeing that their friends had said this, they tentatively bit the meat hanging in front of them.

  The fragrant roasted bird meat entered the mouth and burst out with an even greater fragrance. A group of little guys lowered their heads and devoured it. Their soft little teeth did not know whether they had bitten through the meat. Looking over from Xu Ning and the others, only You can see the strips of meat disappearing from sight at an extremely fast speed.

  Star Cub raised his little head to watch the actions of his companions, opened his mouth far away, and blurted out an exclamatory "meow".

  The little guy's first reaction was to drag his portion of the barbecue back several steps, for fear that his friends would come and snatch his food.

  Of course it wouldn't be the case. Feng Nian's second portion of food was already placed on top of the flames. They could eat it just after the new bird meat was cooked. The kittens were greedy but not impolite. One by one, they came close to each other. After a suitable distance, it stops moving.

  The scent of food floated out of the cave and vaguely reached the dog cave. The lazy dogs got up and went out to hunt. The dog mothers took their pups to look for vegetables that had been planted randomly in the forest.

  When the hunting male dogs came back, the vegetables had been placed in the cave, and the dogs who knew how to control them in the cave got up to cook rice and stir-fry vegetables.

  The young cubs were sitting in a row at a certain distance from the fire, with their short tails spinning fast like hot wheels behind them.

  The dog mothers were afraid that their pups would be hungry, so they took out the dog food from the cave and poured a little bit into their bamboo bowls to let them fill their bellies first.

  The big tree on the mountain sensed everyone's life, and the crown of the tree swayed happily. He turned his attention to his sleeping little friend. He sensed that his little friend was showing signs of waking up, and even greater joy surged into his heart. .

  The big tree hummed natural songs to let go of its own perception, and saw the snow leopards on the mountain next door jumping around the lake trying to catch big fish, the family of bamboo rats hiding from predators, and the chirping birds sharing gossip.

  Its perception became more and more widespread, and it vaguely saw the busy comings and goings of human beings.

  It withdrew its senses, shook the trunk and shook off the loose leaves. The roots absorbed the nutrients from the ground. The strong breath of life nourished by life enhanced its powers, and at the same time, it used it to become a purer posture. Back to nature.

  The days on the mountain were quiet and peaceful, and the town in the distance also welcomed a new person in charge. Captain Wu completed the handover with the new leader with peace of mind, and set out with Su Jianian with his best wishes for Mao Dog Mountain. The journey back home.

  The town is already one of the core development areas in the country, and Mao Dog Mountain will accept human existence and establish cooperation with humans again as humans gradually explore and change.

  Just wait until that day when the new order and rules will replace all the inappropriate existences in the past, and the conflicts between people and mutated animals will no longer exist.

  In the future, beauty is within reach.

(There's three extras left, will post them once they are available)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 94.8K 40
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
824K 69.1K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
428K 24.1K 43
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
2.5M 145K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...