Cat's Way to Survive a Natura...

By Reina714

MLT Title: 猫猫的天灾求生路 Author: 狸奴不吃鱼 ... Xu Ning is an ordinary person living in a peaceful world. On th... More

01: The Crazy Searching Cat Boy
02: Cats in the Villa Area
03: A Cat who understand human writing
04: 'Social Fear' Kitten
05: Sleeping on a mat
06: The looting begins
07: Disgusting Humans
08: Licking Maomao for the first time
09: A kitten with fleas
10: Cried by Flea & Dog Gang
11: The Cat with Electricity
12: Black Cat Hunting
13: The powerful black cat
14: The Black Cat Confessing
15: Gossip Cats and Dogs
16: Secretly Jealous
17: The fire-breathing bird
18: Black Cat's Surprise
19: Early Warning
20: Escape
21: Cave
22: Possible epidemics
23: Busy Night
24: Back on the road
25: Journey
26: Not as big as a bamboo rat
27: Aboriginal Requirements
28: A useless cat
29: Take a shower~
30: New Plan
31: Town 01
32: Town 02
33: Mutated Pig
34: The black cat fell asleep
35: Is Feng Nian awake?
36: The first hunt
37: Feng Nian wakes up
38: A Beautiful Day
39: Daily life
40: Before the Storm
41: Lipstick
42: Big black and white cat
43: Epidemic
44: Xu Ning is sick
45: Illness 02
46: Playing
47: Continuous Heavy Rain
48: Imagination
49: New Action
50: Human Patrol
51: Robber
52: Looting the first pet store
53: Cubs
54: Complete the mission ~
55: Laying out the cave
56: Ashue's joining
57: Human Busyness
58: The cat chops down the tree
59: Middle-aged Man
60: Sui Sui
61: New Crisis
62: Preparing for War
63: Dead Man
64: Ningning and Qiqi
65: The cats and dogs disappearing in the town
66: I don't know what to call it
67: Battle with Tigers
68: The tiger is dead
69: Returning home after the end of the year
70: Daily life
71: Stealing food
72: Caught
73: Children in the Mountain
74: Giving a child away
75: See you soon
76: Meeting
77: A Pleasurable Day
78: Winter is coming
79: Eating
80: The First Wave of Cooling Down
81: The white cat with random thoughts
82: Cold
83: Lying down
84: The fierce cat acts coquettishly
85: Human
86: Humans on the Mountain
87: Injured
88: I don't know what to call it
89: Another big cooling down
90: It's almost the Chinese New Year
91: Preparations Before the Year
92: Chinese New Year
93: Chinese New Year
94: A special season is coming
95: Today is a good day~
96: New Events
97: Stories in the Town
98: Moving to a new home!
99: Zaizai in the dream
100: Cats who can't play with catnip
101: A trip to town
102: Ambush
103: Going home!
104: Feng Nian "lost his mind and went crazy"
105: I love you
106: Attacked
107: Nutrition during pregnancy
108: The emergence of good habits
109: At the market
110: Cat's house is not short of food
111: Strange Wolves
112: Storm
113: A Thoughtful Night
114: The Purpose of the Wolves
115: Going Home
116: Recuperation
117: Big Tree
118: Zaizai is here!
119: Raising a cub
121: The Construction of Cat and Dog Mountain
122: Visiting Group
123: Then you should still be jealous
124: Summer is coming
125: Zaizai is crying
126: End of text

120: Raising a Zai Zai 2

219 2 0
By Reina714

On the way back from hunting in Feng Nian, I went there to take a look.

  The sudden arrival of the big black cat was a surprise to several cats and dogs. They rushed over and surrounded the big black cat.

  "Boss, boss, are you feeling well?!"

  "How is Ning Ning's health? Is the baby healthy?"

  "Boss, what are you doing here? What does Ning Ning need?"

  The chirping noises of a group of cats and dogs made the cats' heads hurt. Feng Nian glanced at the humans inside who were peering in this direction, and replied to the cats and dogs: "I've raised them at the big tree. Ning Ning doesn't feel very well. It will take some time to come out. The baby is healthy and bouncing around."

  Seeing the big black cat's eyes heading towards the humans inside, everyone made room for it, not forgetting to talk about Xu Ning.

  "Is there anything Ning Ning wants to eat? Let humans cook it for her!"

  "Yes, yes, these humans make delicious food. Ning Ning likes human things, and she must also like to eat them!"

  Hearing what they said, Feng Nian paused and looked at the cats and dogs, "Have you eaten food made by humans?"

  Being asked this, several cats and dogs stopped hesitantly. "What's wrong?"

  "It's nothing." Feng Nian shook his head and warned: "When you ask humans to cook and eat, don't let them put things you don't know. Even the things you take out, don't leave them in their hands for too long."

  After hearing what Feng Nian said, the cats and dogs thought about it for a moment and took it to heart.

  Human beings live further inside. The cats and dogs just threw away some dirty bedding that they had slept in before and piled it up, which had very poor warmth.

  "We can move some things over later, or give them some clothes. Don't freeze to death. They will have to work until winter."

  As for after winter, it depends on whether Xu Ning has any other ideas.

  "Don't worry, boss!" the leading cat guarding here promised, "Ning Ning told them before that they have made more than seventy wooden nests. Are you still going to continue making them?"

  "Go ahead and get some big ones too. There are more and more cats and dogs on our mountain."

  The black cat simply read it over and explained a few words before leaving. A group of grown men watched the black cat leave before they dared to feel relieved. But before they could completely let go, they found that some of the cats and dogs who were watching them started to pick at the condiments placed there.

  They watched with bated breath as the cats and dogs picked up the things and put them away, and their hearts dropped.

  Feng Nian didn't know that the question he casually warned really hit the human's escape plan. The prey he caught today were two bamboo rats. They tasted better than last year's batch. He couldn't wait to get out of the cat hole. Running towards the mountains.

  Xu Ning was woken up by the big black cat. He opened his eyes drowsily, saw the big black cat, and habitually leaned over and nuzzled it several times.

  "Why were you out for so long?"

  Feng Nian changed into a more comfortable position for a kitten and then said: "Go to the cat cave and take a look at the group of humans."

  After bringing more than a dozen people to Cat and Dog Mountain, Xu Ning and the others went about their own lives, completely forgetting about this group of humans.

  Xu Ning got a little excited when he heard this, "How's it going? Nothing happened, right?"

  "No, there are several cats and dogs guarding there, and they are quite serious about their work." Feng Nian shook his head, and wrapped his tail around the kitten a little, "How long do we want to keep humans?"

  Human beings are still too unstable for Mao Dog Mountain. It is okay to stay for a while, but I am afraid that some problems will arise later.

  Just like this matter in Feng Nian's hands, who would have thought that the self-defense counterattack at the beginning would almost cost Feng Nian his life in the end?

  "Don't stay too long. Let's finish it after building all the facilities on the mountain." Xu Ning said nonchalantly.

  After getting the accurate answer from Xu Ning, Feng Nian poked his head into the kitten's belly to find the little cub and protected it himself. He said to Xu Ning: "You go and eat. I'll just watch the stars."

  Xu Ning came out of the nest directly, picked out the smaller one among the two bamboo rats and ate it.

  Lexing was woken up from sleep by Hei Daddy's hard fur. She raised her head and glanced at Hei Daddy who didn't know when he would come back. She arched her little body and stuffed herself into Hei Daddy's softest belly.

  Feng Nian looked at the little boy's silent movements, slowly blinked his eyes and looked at Xu Ning, "Ning Ning, did our little boy open his eyes?"

  Xu Ning, who was still in a daze after eating, said, "Ah. Yes, yes. I said I forgot what I told you."

  Xu Ning stopped eating and said, "It should have opened its eyes shortly after you left. When I woke up, it was playing with its eyes open."

  Hearing what Xu Ning said, the big black cat recalled when he opened his eyes and felt that this cub was a little unusual.

  Maomao didn't take this matter to heart. After Xu Ning finished eating and exercised, he asked the kitten to come over and pick up the cub and eat on his own.

  The days of raising a cub in the tent are not boring at all. The little guy's body is growing longer, and the hair on his body is getting thicker and thicker day by day. When he walks inside the tent, he looks like a little dandelion rolling around.

  The little dandelion dumplings are so cute. From time to time, the big tree pokes a root and comes in to play with the little guy.

  The tiny tree roots are much more fun than the big tails of the two dads. They are just small enough for Lexing to pounce on and play with. The breath of life exuded by the big tree is the cub's favorite scent. Before he even walks out of the tent, the little guy already has his favorite presence besides his two fathers.

  Le Xing's body grew well, and Feng Nian was picked up by it on the first day the sun came up.

 The appearance of the gray long-haired cub is really hard to describe. When he raises his head to bask in the sun, he looks like a little fool. If it weren't for the beautiful big eyes from his parents, he would be mistaken for a long-haired cub. Hairy stones are possible.

  It was the first time that Zaizai saw the sun and the outside world. It didn't take long for him to start playing on his own.

  A common dead leaf in the world, a small insect crawling on the dead leaf, or even a small flower blown by the wind can become its favorite toy.

  The little Zaizai is happy to see everything and play with everything.

  Feng Nian returned to the tent entrance and squatted. Xu Ning, who was worried inside, said: "It's okay, I had a lot of fun."

  Xu Ning became even more unhappy after hearing this. The newborn cub can go out to play, but it has to stay in the tent and hold it in. What a sad cat!

  Feng Nian saw Xu Ning suppressing boredom. He thought about it: "How about clearing out the tree hole where we lived before? Let's take the cub to live here for a while and then take him down."

  "No way." Xu Ning lay down, "If you don't pay attention, the stars will fall from above."

  Not to mention the distance, if the little guy wants to live in a tree hole with them, he must at least learn to climb trees.

  Teaching survival skills is the responsibility of the big black cat. Feng Nian looked at Dandelion Dumpling having fun and pondered the feasibility of teaching it to climb trees now.

  That is of course zero.

  The white cat's paws slapped the back of the head through the tent, successfully dispelling this thought.

  Lexing was distracted from the excitement of coming out to play for the first time. What he saw was the scene of Dad Black being beaten and his head tilted forward. He looked at the insects struggling under his paws, and then looked at where the two dads were. After looking at it two or three times, he lowered his head and bit the bug before rushing towards Feng Nian's position.

  The little Zaizai was not very old, so it was difficult to start and run, and it was also difficult to brake. His head hit the belly of the big black cat and almost swallowed the bug in its mouth.

  "Bah, bah, bah, bah!"

  Lexing quickly spat out the bugs in her mouth, shook her head and spat out a lot of saliva, but still pawed at her mouth and tongue in disgust, trying to get rid of the nausea she felt when the bugs were just shoved into her mouth.

  But even so, when the bug was crawling outside to escape, the little guy's claws still stepped on the bug very quickly, preventing the bug from leaving.

  Xingxing suppressed the nausea in his mouth and raised his head to look at the big black cat, "Dad, play..."

  The big black cat looked down at the little Zai Zai and stared blankly for a while, blinking his big empty eyes. After a long time, he let out a meaningless "Meow?"

  Dad Hei didn't understand what he said, so Xingxing pulled the insect and pushed it inside, shouting: "Dad, play!"

  The word "Dad" was muffled when I shouted it, but it was clear and crisp when I played.

  The father inside was much more stunned than the father outside. The white cat was confused when he heard the first movement of the stars. Cats grow up very fast, but is it too early to call them daddy?

  Not getting any response, Zaizai tilted his head, and a big question mark popped up from above his head.

  "dad?"

  A muffled little voice came out of his throat, successfully knocking the two old fathers who had finally regained consciousness into confusion again.

  Being confused is a trivial matter, Zaizai's call must still be answered.

  Xu Ning rolled over and climbed up inside, coaxing the kitten through the tent cloth. "Be good and play by yourself. If dad doesn't play, dad can just watch Zaizai play."

  "Porphyrin... play!"

  Zaizai tilted his head and looked at the tent, as if he wanted to see his father inside through the tent cloth.

  Feng Nian lowered his head to see Zaizai staring inside, and coaxed in a low voice: "The stars can play by themselves, dad doesn't like bugs."

  Hearing what Feng Nian said, Xu Ning nodded repeatedly inside, "Yes, yes, dad doesn't like bugs."

  Zaizai tilted his head and looked at Dad Hei, "From?"

  He's still just a little kid who doesn't understand anything. Feng Nian lowered his head and touched Zaizai's paw holding the bug with his flesh pad. "The ones down here are bugs. Dad doesn't like bugs."

  The last time the white cat played with bugs was last summer night. His usual fun is reading books and playing games. If this bug is stuffed in, it won't take long to be slapped to death by the white cat who finds it boring. It's better not to waste the toy that the little cub rarely finds.

  Lexing half-understood what his father said. He looked down at the strange-shaped bugs under his paws. He didn't know what he was thinking about, and slapped the bugs away without hesitation.

  "dislike!"

  Feng Nian:......

  The big black cat had a weird expression, and for a moment he couldn't think of anything to say.

  Zaizai's whims are beyond the understanding of the big cat, which was strongly recognized when Baili wandered over and tried to play with Xu Ning.

  "Le Xing grows up so fast."

  Bai Li circled around the kitten, stretched out his pads and pressed on the darkening gray fur. The little dandelion's elasticity is particularly good. As soon as Baili's flesh pad was withdrawn, the small piece that was pressed became fluffy again.

  Xingxing was a little nervous when he met cats other than his two fathers for the first time. Before Maomao could fully rebound, he rushed into the tent and plunged his head into his father's chest.

  Xu Ning raised his paws and hugged Lexing, and replied to Bai Li: "Maybe it's because Xingxing was born with supernatural powers, so he grows a little faster."

  "Are you born with special powers?"

  Baili became interested, "Do you know what the superpower is?"

  "I don't know. The star was able to capture Feng Nian and I's movements as soon as it was born, so I guess it has special powers." Xu Ning rubbed the cub's head, and a gurgling voice came out of his throat to comfort him. A little kid who doesn't know the situation.

  "There are so many cats and dogs with super powers in our team. Some of them should be born with super powers. It's just that no one has noticed."

 Cats and dogs give birth to several babies each time, and only the mother cat looks after the cubs. Unlike her and Feng Nian, the two cats take care of Lexing together. Every change and movement of the cub can be caught by them in real time. Discover.

  Baili took Xu Ning's words to heart, chatted with Xu Ning for a while, and left when Feng Nian came back with food.

  As soon as he returned to the big cave, Baili couldn't wait to share Lexing's situation with everyone. He also said that he wanted to see if there was anything different about his cubs, in case there were cubs born with powers!

  Hearing what Bai Li said, a group of female cats and bitches picked up their cubs.

  Whether or not you have superpowers is a trivial matter, the main thing is fun.

  The life power of the big tree has an excellent repair effect on animals and plants that are in poor health, but it has no effect on Xu Ning's situation where there are cracks in the protection of the power.

  It stayed in the tent for more than twenty days. Dashu finally said that its supernatural protection had been integrated. Feng Nian was relieved when he looked at Feng Nian who refused to let it out.

  As soon as Xu Ning walked out of the tent, she took a deep breath of cold air. The same is true of staying in one place without going out. Taking the initiative and being forced are really two extremes.

  Feng Nian looked a little funny when he saw it like this, "Didn't you say before that it's quite comfortable to stay in one place and it's nice not to have to go out?"

  "Hehehe, I made a mistake. I apologize to you."

  Xu Ning rubbed against Feng Nian until the big black cat couldn't bear it anymore.

  Zaizai, who was standing next to him, tilted his head and watched the two dads nuzzling each other. After pondering for a moment, he stumbled into the middle of the two dads, nuzzling them back and forth.

  It's Zaizai's love~

  Now able to move freely, the two cats said goodbye to the big tree and returned to the cave with their cubs.

  This was Zai Zai's first time here. Xu Ning and Feng Nian let it roam around as it pleased, and just paid attention to not letting the little guy out of sight.

  The sun was barely getting through today, and the two cats were busy moving things out of the cave to bask in the sun, and then opened the curtains above the cave to allow the sun to shine in.

  After doing this, the two cats were in the mood to see what was going on around them.

  The spring rain fell in waves, and the grass on the ground was so lush that it was enough to hide Zai Zai in the grass.

  Xu Ning thought that there should not be such deep grass here, otherwise he would stare at Le Xing running around in the grass every day. Sooner or later, he would be unable to keep an eye on him, and when Zaizai disappeared, the cat would be frightened to death.

  The two cats quickly picked up the surrounding weeds.

  The white cat was busy inside for a short time before stopping.

  "Tired? Go and have a rest. I'll take care of it here." Feng Nian saw the white cat stop and walked to it and said.

  Xu Ning shook his head and turned to look at the pile of weeds piled up by Feng Nian. Among the green grass leaves, the poles of the trees were very conspicuous.

  "Anian, are these plants growing too fast?"

  Feng Nian looked back at the harvested area, recalled the situation at this time last year, and said thoughtfully: "It seems a little bit."

  There is nothing wrong with spring being the season when all things come back to life, but it is also strange to see a large number of tree saplings in one place.

  "Ningning, you are at home with Xingxing. I'm going to ask everyone if you have noticed this." Feng Nian hasn't been out much during this period. There is no way to estimate whether this matter is a large-scale incident or not. Ask other dogs and cats.

  After Xu Ning watched the big black cat leave, he continued to clean up the empty space by himself.

  Lexing watched Dad Hei run in the direction he came from, stumbled and chased for two steps, but failed to catch up, and then headed towards Xu Ning again.

  "D-Dad!"

  In the past few days, Xu Ning also figured out that his silly little cub only called daddy, and the pauses in the middle were probably to remind it that Feng Nian had left.

  Xu Ning stopped using the space blade to deal with the vegetation, rubbed against Zaizai, and then said: "A-Nian went to chat with the other cats and dogs, Xingxing is playing here, don't be too far away from daddy~"

  "mum!"

  Xingxing responded by saying that he remembered it, and ran back to the place where he was playing, trying to find the little flower just now.

  After Feng Nian left the cave, he did not go directly towards the big cave. Instead, he took a detour and looked at some places that were relatively empty.

  Tree saplings are indeed popping up in these places. In many areas where cats and dogs rarely come and go, the trees are even as tall as cats. The current Feng Nian is not the one before the apocalypse. It is standing there three or four times its height. Before the apocalypse, it could only be called a cub.

  After looking at the surrounding environment, Feng Nian had an idea in his mind, and got the expected answer in the big cave.

  Xu Ning tidied up the empty space at home and headed towards the place where Le Xing had been playing.

  The cub's dark gray hair has not fully grown due to his young age, so he looks particularly ugly, that is, he is fleshy, and his clean hair looks like a beautiful dandelion when he walks around.

  And this beauty comes entirely from the careful care of its two fathers.

  so.

  Xu Ning narrowed his eyes and looked at Gu Yong's cub in the haystack. A bad premonition almost overwhelmed his heart.

  "Star, what are you doing there?"

  After finally finding his little Huahua, he heard his father's voice behind him. Huahua almost fell out of Xingxing's mouth. He turned around carefully. When he saw his father, the whole cat showed a flattering look on his face.

  "Dad, Huahua..."

  Lexing said vaguely, and stumbled to a stop in front of Xu Ning. He put down the flowers in his mouth and blinked his beautiful big eyes, trying to pass the test by being cute.

  Xu Ning looked at its flowers, and then at the dirty little cub in front of him, and especially wanted to stretch out his paws and hit the little guy.

  But the way Zaizai looked up at her little face was so cute that Xu Ning couldn't bear to do anything.

 It raised its paws but still placed them on the ground.

  "Wait for A Nian to come back. If he doesn't beat you, you will pass this test!"

Anyway, Xu Ning, such a dirty kitten, can't lick it. When the time comes, Feng Nian will lick it, and Feng Nian decides for himself whether to beat the kitten.

When Lexing heard this, her heart grew high as she thought that Black's father was much more cruel than White's father, so he might not be able to escape a beating from his own father.

  Xu Ning swung his tail and hadn't taken two steps when he felt his big tail was hugged by something. When he looked back, he found that Lexing was hugging it directly.

  "Xingxing. Come down." Xu Ning twisted his head, the tips of his ears trembling, trying to make a fierce expression.

  Lexing was not afraid of the fierce expression Bai's father would make. She pawed and pawed, and when Xu Ning was afraid that it would fall, she lowered her tail a little and hugged him tighter.

  Xu Ning:......

  Xu Ning was also convinced by this weird little kitten. It shook its tail, and when it saw that it couldn't get out of the kitten's arms, it said: "Xingxing, if you can clean yourself up, I will help you." Stop Anian."

  The little Zaizai blinked his big eyes, saying nothing.

  "You choose one of the two, either take care of it yourself, or A Nian will spank you and take care of it for you." Xu Ning was hard-hearted.

  If the little cub gets into trouble and a cat helps to clean it up, then it is called a cub with an innocent and cute temperament. It is understandable. If there is no cat to help clean up the trouble, then he is just a naughty child.

  Xu Ning is not a spoiled brat!

  "Dad~"

  Xingxing hugged Father Bai's big tail and acted softly, not getting discouraged even when Father Bai ignored him.

  When Xu Ning stopped and refused to leave, it stumbled to the front of Bai's father, and smashed itself into his father's fluffy and broad chest. When Bai's father lowered his head to look at it, he sneakily hit the cat. Several kisses on the face.

  Feng Nian came back after asking about the situation, and after searching around, he saw the two kittens at home next to a pile of weeds.

  "Why are you licking it here?" Feng Nian squatted down next to Xu Ning strangely.

  Xu Ning stopped licking the kitten and looked at the kitten in her arms. The little Zaizai looked up with his beautiful big eyes, and his cute look was the culprit of Xu Ning's slap in the face.

  "Well, it was too dirty, so I didn't take it to the nest to lick its fur."

  Xu Ning coughed dryly and stopped worrying about it. He changed the subject and said, "A-Nian, what did you ask everyone about?"

  The big black cat looked at the cunning little appearance of the little Zai Zai and understood that there was some story in it. It didn't ask and told Xu Ning what it saw and heard outside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

663K 35.2K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
2.4M 141K 46
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
795K 23.5K 63
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
3.9M 162K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...