Cat's Way to Survive a Natura...

By Reina714

MLT Title: 猫猫的天灾求生路 Author: 狸奴不吃鱼 ... Xu Ning is an ordinary person living in a peaceful world. On th... More

01: The Crazy Searching Cat Boy
02: Cats in the Villa Area
03: A Cat who understand human writing
04: 'Social Fear' Kitten
05: Sleeping on a mat
06: The looting begins
07: Disgusting Humans
08: Licking Maomao for the first time
09: A kitten with fleas
10: Cried by Flea & Dog Gang
11: The Cat with Electricity
12: Black Cat Hunting
13: The powerful black cat
14: The Black Cat Confessing
15: Gossip Cats and Dogs
16: Secretly Jealous
17: The fire-breathing bird
18: Black Cat's Surprise
19: Early Warning
20: Escape
21: Cave
22: Possible epidemics
23: Busy Night
24: Back on the road
25: Journey
26: Not as big as a bamboo rat
27: Aboriginal Requirements
28: A useless cat
29: Take a shower~
30: New Plan
31: Town 01
32: Town 02
33: Mutated Pig
34: The black cat fell asleep
35: Is Feng Nian awake?
36: The first hunt
37: Feng Nian wakes up
38: A Beautiful Day
39: Daily life
40: Before the Storm
41: Lipstick
42: Big black and white cat
43: Epidemic
44: Xu Ning is sick
45: Illness 02
46: Playing
47: Continuous Heavy Rain
48: Imagination
49: New Action
50: Human Patrol
51: Robber
52: Looting the first pet store
53: Cubs
54: Complete the mission ~
55: Laying out the cave
56: Ashue's joining
57: Human Busyness
58: The cat chops down the tree
59: Middle-aged Man
60: Sui Sui
61: New Crisis
62: Preparing for War
63: Dead Man
64: Ningning and Qiqi
65: The cats and dogs disappearing in the town
66: I don't know what to call it
67: Battle with Tigers
68: The tiger is dead
69: Returning home after the end of the year
70: Daily life
71: Stealing food
72: Caught
73: Children in the Mountain
74: Giving a child away
75: See you soon
76: Meeting
77: A Pleasurable Day
78: Winter is coming
79: Eating
80: The First Wave of Cooling Down
81: The white cat with random thoughts
82: Cold
83: Lying down
84: The fierce cat acts coquettishly
85: Human
86: Humans on the Mountain
87: Injured
88: I don't know what to call it
89: Another big cooling down
90: It's almost the Chinese New Year
91: Preparations Before the Year
92: Chinese New Year
93: Chinese New Year
94: A special season is coming
95: Today is a good day~
96: New Events
97: Stories in the Town
98: Moving to a new home!
99: Zaizai in the dream
100: Cats who can't play with catnip
101: A trip to town
102: Ambush
103: Going home!
104: Feng Nian "lost his mind and went crazy"
105: I love you
106: Attacked
107: Nutrition during pregnancy
108: The emergence of good habits
109: At the market
110: Cat's house is not short of food
111: Strange Wolves
112: Storm
114: The Purpose of the Wolves
115: Going Home
116: Recuperation
117: Big Tree
118: Zaizai is here!
119: Raising a cub
120: Raising a Zai Zai 2
121: The Construction of Cat and Dog Mountain
122: Visiting Group
123: Then you should still be jealous
124: Summer is coming
125: Zaizai is crying
126: End of text

113: A Thoughtful Night

178 5 0
By Reina714

  This line of text was so eye-catching that Su Jianian didn't even have the chance to think he had read it wrong.

  He was silent, and Xu Ning didn't care. He continued typing on the tablet: "Intentional murder, the sentence will be calculated on a yearly basis, and in serious cases, the death penalty."

  "We are animals, and you don't treat us as equals, but in today's world, you must treat us as equals."

  The latter sentence was gentle, but the first thing that came to Su Jianian's mind was the attack methods of the animals on Cat Dog Mountain during the day.

  Animals that can completely suppress their superpowers have no power to fight back when facing the group of cats and dogs in the mountains. Even when they see them appear, many mutant animals run away.

  "us......"

  Su Jianian opened his mouth, but for a moment he couldn't think of what to say.

  Xu Ning didn't pay attention to his opening and pause, and continued typing: "You are strictly disciplined and need to follow the rules, but we are just animals."

  Seeing this sentence, Su Jianian's eyelids jumped. Xu Ning didn't need to finish the rest of the sentence before he understood what the cat meant.

  "As animals, we don't need to abide by human rules. We are not satisfied with the punishment you give, and we will collect the price he deserves after that."

  When Su Jianian saw this sentence, he reflexively objected: "No, without permission..."

  The young man's words fell into silence in the white cat's blue eyes. This was the first time Su Jianian saw emotions that had nothing to do with gentleness and cuteness in the white cat's eyes.

  "It's illegal to take revenge without permission, right?"

  A line of words appeared on the tablet. Su Jianian looked at the line and nodded with a stiff expression.

  "But we are cats."

  "You don't treat us as equal beings, and we don't have to abide by human rules."

  "As a collaborator, I can take your feelings into consideration and not do anything in front of you."

  Su Jianian looked at that line of words in silence for a long time. Xu Ning didn't mind his silence. After waiting for no reply, he pushed the tablet in the direction of Su Jianian, jumped off the table with his tail swung, and went directly into the room. .

  Xu Ning relied on typing on his tablet to communicate. Su Jianian didn't speak, and even the Internet addict didn't know what they said. At this moment, Xu Ning jumped down from the table. They first let Xu Ning in, and then asked questions. remember what just happened.

  Xu Ning glanced inside where Feng Nian was lying and said, "I told them that we will definitely avenge An Nian."

  Hearing this, several cats and dogs looked at each other.

  "Then why does that human look so unhappy?"

  Xu Ning was silent for a moment and then said: "In human society, you cannot seek revenge on the person who committed the crime privately."

  "But they were the ones who dealt with us first." Youmaogu still didn't understand.

  Big Fat Orange squatted there and said, "Don't we need to take action against those people they want to deal with fairly?"

  It was not Xu Ning who answered Big Fat Orange's words, but Internet Addict, "Human beings don't take us seriously at all. How could they attack those people."

  Hearing the words "Internet addiction", this group of furry little guys immediately became violent. Xu Ning saw them looking like they were going to tear this place apart, and quickly stopped him: "It's not that there were no punishments, it's just that those punishments were given to me. Just not satisfied."

  Xu Ning's words were not a persuasion to the cats and dogs, but seemed to add fuel to the fire.

  "Ning Ning is not satisfied, they must have punished her very perfunctorily!"

  "That's right, Ning Ning is so talkative that she's angry!"

  "It's too much. Let's go to them to settle the score!"

  These fluffy ones who didn't care about their surroundings as soon as they got angry wanted to teach the humans outside a lesson. As soon as they took two steps out, they bumped into a wall of wind.

  After a series of "ouch" sounds, Xu Ning breathed a sigh of relief and squatted on the spot, no longer in a hurry to stop them.

  After everyone calmed down their irritable mood, Xu Ning circled his paws and shook the tip of his tail twice, "We haven't been a thing in the hearts of humans for so many years. It's normal that they can't change their stereotypes. This matter , let's just find those people who took action and take revenge."

 As the smartest person in the team, when Feng Nian doesn't make a decision, everyone listens to Xu Ning. Now that it has said this, everyone thinks that there is no problem, and each of them finds a place in the house to lie down and rest, while keeping an eye on the surroundings.

  Xu Ning entered the cubicle and met a pair of worried blue eyes.

  Xu Ning jumped on the bed and kissed Feng Nian tenderly for a few times before asking, "What's wrong?"

  "Ning Ning, are you starting to hate those humans?" Feng Nian sounded worried.

  White cats have always behaved like humans, especially those wearing uniforms. But the white cat just now seemed very disappointed with humans.

  Ning Ning, who likes them so much, will be very sad when she finds out that they are not as good as she thought.

  Feng Nian's brain circuit is really twisted. If Xu Ning hadn't been with it for so long and had more or less adapted to the characteristics of cats, he wouldn't have thought of Feng Nian's point for a while.

  It lay down next to the big black cat, put its head next to the big black cat, and then spoke its thoughts.

  "While I'm not happy with their decision, it's the right decision from a human perspective."

  In the human world, it is impossible for people to lose their lives just because they hurt animals, let alone ordinary cats and dogs like them.

  Those people obey the rules, and their duty is to protect people's lives and property. After the opponent attacks, the ability to punish them depends on the fact that they are now collaborators.

  And such words cannot appear in the reports submitted by those people. The reports they submitted can only be similar to illegal possession of firearms, or turn Su Jianian, who was implicated at the time, into the main victim.

  The world has changed so much before and after the end of the world. Even if rational people know that animals are now equal to humans, no one will be the first to break the rules that have been established for so many years.

  It can only be said that the punishment content that Su Jianian came to tell it was after careful consideration, but it was not something that Xu Ning was satisfied with.

  Feng Nian came to support them, but was stabbed in the back by a human and was so seriously injured that Xu Ning could not rationally accept the answer given by the human.

  It will not embarrass these lovely and respectable people's servants, but it cannot allow them to live freely. His kindness in letting them go time and time again was the culprit that caused Feng Nian's injury today.

  Feng Nian looked at Xu Ning who revealed his murderous intent. The cat's head tilted and he couldn't help but stretched out his claws to pull the white cat towards him.

  "Ning Ning is so handsome."

  !

  Xu Ning's serious mental activities suddenly stopped, and his face turned red under his thick hair. It stretched out its paws to push the big black cat, but was afraid of touching its wounds, so it pushed and followed Feng Nian's strength to get closer.

  The smell of the big black cat surrounded him, mixed with the smell of drugs and blood. The blush on Xu Ning's face had not subsided, and tears fell down.

  Tears passed through the thick hair and fell on the soft skin, causing a wave of warmth.

  Feng Nian sighed inwardly, knowing that the kitten's tears could not be avoided. He controlled his powers and carefully adjusted the kitten's posture so that it could be closer to him.

  Two cats, one black and one white, leaned on each other. The compartment was warm and quiet. There were more than a dozen cats and dogs lying outside the compartment, purring one after another. The only human looked at the cats and dogs in front of him, and then looked at himself. mobile phone, restless.

  But Su Jianian was no longer around the table at the door.

  In the team leader's office, people left one after another. Su Jianian waited until everyone had left before giving the tablet left by the white cat to Captain Wu to see.

  Lines of human text expressed the cat's thoughts. Captain Wu looked at the content and finally said the thought that had been lingering in his mind when they first interacted with it.

  "Jianian, do you think this cat is too smart?"

  Su Jianian's heart was pounding, and he remained silent without daring to answer.

  Not hearing his reply, Captain Wu didn't care. He continued with a smile: "It understands human conventions and laws. It even understands human relations very well. Especially..."

  "It respects and loves us."

  As a soldier, Commander Wu has experienced this emotion from many people. Due to historical issues, this country has great respect for soldiers. Commander Wu has been in the army for so many years. When he felt this kind of emotion in a cat for the first time, he thought he was losing his mind.

  Su Jianian pursed his lips and said after a long time: "Captain, it's just a cat."

  These words reminded Captain Wu as well as himself.

  The white cat is just a cat. No matter what it was before or how much it knows, all the actions of the white cat are from the perspective of Cat and Dog Mountain. Its current race is destined to make it impossible for the white cat to truly replace the cat. For the sake of humanity.

  This is a matter of position.

  Captain Wu's thoughts were a little dazed. He stood up and looked out the window. The town was always silent in the dark, but it was rare that the lights were brightly lit today. The news from his family from the capital swirled in his mind, tugging at Captain Wu's thoughts.

  'Nowadays, super animals dominate the world. As long as we can provide the location of special super animals, we can find a way to transfer you back to the capital. '

  'Son, your grandma is not in good health. Find a way to come back and see her. '

  'You don't have to abandon your responsibilities when you come back. There will be others in your town to take over. You can also change places and continue to realize your ideals. '

  With his sharp eyesight and rich sources of information cultivated since childhood, Captain Wu clearly understood that both the two lords of Mao Dog Mountain and the existence pattern of Mao Dog Mountain as a whole were extremely special existences.

  And they don't hate humans like most animals. If people in the capital have any ideas, this is the best research target.

 Captain Wu lowered his eyes and said: "File a report to the superiors and tell them the detailed analysis of what happened here. Animals cannot break human rules, otherwise everything will become a mess later on."

  Su Jianian was stunned and understood what Captain Wu meant in an instant, "Captain, do you think the higher-ups can change the rules according to the situation? Is it possible?"

  "How is it impossible?" Captain Wu met Su Jianian's eyes, his eyes that had experienced a lot of hardships were full of determination, "Those people above can react so quickly after the apocalypse, and none of them are nothing. Sticking to the rules."

  Su Jianian was doubtful and was about to go out to report.

  Captain Wu watched the young man he had cultivated walk outside, hesitated for a moment, and then shouted: "Remember to tell that white cat about what you want to report."

  Su Jianian turned around and looked at Captain Wu when he heard the words. After realizing the meaning of Captain Wu's words, he hesitated to take steps forward.

  Human beings have the most thoughts. No matter how sure they are, there is no way to guarantee that Mao Dog Mountain will not be in danger because of their reports.

  Seeing him stop, Captain Wu said angrily: "With their strength, it's impossible for the higher-ups to spend a lot of effort to deal with them."

  Things that outweigh the gains and losses are absolutely impossible to happen in today's society. As for those individual organizations, if they run to Cat and Dog Mountain, they will be lucky if they can escape alive.

  After what happened this time, those friendly little guys may become a lot crueler.

  *

  There was a hazy light on the horizon, and inside the quiet central building, the people who came in and out the most were the first batch of guests from Hat Cat Dog Mountain welcomed by the town.

  The furry little guys took turns going out to hunt. One after another went out with a flat belly and came back with a round belly. It looked like they had something special to eat.

  Su Jianian finally came over after finishing his own business, and happened to bump into a group of cats and dogs going out. He asked the little soldier guarding here strangely, "What is going on?"

  "They were hungry and went out to hunt. This is the third group that has gone out."

  Su Jianian was stunned, "Didn't you provide them with food?"

  "Nowhere." Another little soldier interjected, "Today, the first thing in the cafeteria is to prepare food for these young heroes, and a large bowl was sent there early. These little guys are so greedy that they can't even swallow their saliva. I'm willing to eat it, but I just want to go out and hunt it myself."

  Su Jianian sighed inwardly, understanding that it was probably because they were dissatisfied with what happened before, so they did this.

  He said: "If there is no cat or dog to eat where you put it, you will send it back to the canteen later."

  Food was hard to come by, and it was still meat.

  These little guys don't move, and people can still eat them if they are taken back.

  After explaining this, Su Jianian walked straight to the door of the room and waited inside. Jin Xinhuan, who had to take care of the big black cat from time to time, had already left to eat. There were only a group of cats and dogs with bulging bellies lying here.

  Su Jianian looked around but could not find the white cat communicating with him. Instead, a group of unknown cats and dogs all looked up and looked over. In the dim environment, their eyes glowed with yellow-green light, giving people a sense of panic that they were being watched by wild beasts. .

  "Call that little white cat for me, please?"

  Su Jianian's question sounded like astronomy in the ears of most cats and dogs, so everyone turned their attention to the cats and dogs who could speak human words.

  The Internet addict stopped licking his hair, stretched out and walked to Su Jianian. He tilted his head and made a sleeping posture in front of Su Jianian.

  "Yes, sleeping?" Su Jianian said hesitantly.

  The Internet addict sat up and shook his messed up fur, and nodded at Su Jianian.

  Seeing Wang Jun's actions, Su Jianian squatted down and said to Wang Jun: "The previous handling was inappropriate, but we can't handle it without authorization, so we reported your situation to the superiors. Someone may know your situation in the future and go to Mao Dog Mountain , so you should pay more attention to safety."

  "We are now in a cooperative relationship, and many things require fiddling with communication, so I hope you won't do inappropriate things too quickly."

  The Internet addict's eyelids were drooped, and he looked at Su Jianian with a somewhat downward look. After a while, he nodded again, raised his paws and pointed inside.

  Cats also don't understand these words of humans. Anyway, they are only responsible for relaying these things to cats who understand these things.

  Su Jianian looked at the big raccoon flower in front of him. After being silent for a long time, he sighed and said, "I'd better come over and say it again tomorrow."

  Looking at the big raccoon flower in front of me, all the scenes in my mind were of it jumping up and cursing people. No matter what I thought, it was unreliable.

  The Internet addict opened his eyes wide and looked at the human in front of him in disbelief. The human who said this didn't even notice the cat whose little heart was hurt. He stood up muttering and went back to do other things.

  Big Lihua jumped up on the spot, raising his feet to kick the hateful human in front of him, but was blocked by the sudden appearance of the air wall, and the soft flesh pad failed to fall on the human.

  The attentive cats and dogs behind saw this scene and sighed regretfully.

  I still want to see them fight.

  The cats' bad taste was unknown to Su Jianian. After he left here, he went directly to the canteen.

  This whole night, no one could rest peacefully. The comrades in the canteen started busy early. It was rare that they did not arrange the meals strictly according to the meal time. Instead, they kept the food hot there and could eat at any time.

  *

  Xu Ning yawned and opened his eyes. The first thing he looked at was Black Cat's wound. There was only a light layer of red on the white bandage, and the bleeding was not serious.

  Xu Ning got close to Feng Nian's body again and checked carefully for a while. He found no fever. This time he was really relieved.

  "Don't be so nervous. The doctor just checked me when he left. I'm fine." Feng Nian said helplessly.

  As soon as the kitten woke up, it looked at the wound first, without even noticing that it was also awake.

 "Let me see what's wrong? This will help me feel more at ease." Xu Ning muttered, feeling depressed when he looked at Feng Nian's wounds.

  Obviously Feng Nian had no idea of ​​coming to help at the beginning, it was all because of its overreaction, otherwise Feng Nian would not have thought of taking this trip according to the way humans do things.

  Yan looked at the white cat's eyes filled with tears again, and Feng Nian almost died of helplessness. This kitten, every time something happens, he takes the responsibility on himself, as if it's all his fault.

  Feng Nian rubbed his head against the kitten's body and said warmly: "Don't think too much. You should be hungry. Eat something quickly."

  Its words reminded Xu Ning. It took out a can of digestible minced meat from the space. While opening the can, it asked the big black cat, "Didn't humans send food? Has everyone eaten? If not, I will wait for a while." Send some away."

  "The humans gave it away, but those guys refused to eat because they were afraid of poisoning during the mission, so they went out to hunt to fill their bellies."

  Xu Ning:......

  At this time, I don't know whether to praise them for being vigilant or saying that they are too imaginative.

  Putting this matter aside, Xu Ning looked at the wounds on Feng Nian's body and said worriedly: "How can I eat?"

  "I'm injured, but it's not like I can't move. What can't I eat?" Feng Nian said in confusion, and was about to get up to eat, but Xu Ning stopped him.

  Xu Ning did have the experience of feeding Feng Nian, but...

  It looked at the black cat's big round eyes and fell silent.

  The big black cat was awake, and it felt a little embarrassed. It felt a little strange to feed it like that.

  Feng Nian watched Xu Ning become silent, and a question mark slowly appeared on his head. He didn't understand why the kitten stopped talking again.

  Xu Ning thought about it, but was still embarrassed to feed Feng Nian meat paste when he was awake. He picked out a spoon from the space and said, "Use your power to eat this, so you don't have to get up."

  Feng Nian looked at the spoon next to him and felt like laughing inexplicably. He shook his beard but failed to suppress the laughter, and used his superpower to control the spoon to scoop out the minced meat in the can.

  Seeing Feng Nian eating normally, Xu Ning took out another can from the space, opened the can with the space blade, and lowered his head to eat.

  One can was simply not enough to provide the energy for two cats. Xu Ning and Feng Nian finished eating the can and took out some dried meat. They ate several times to fill their stomachs.

  Xu Ning looked at the bandage wrapped around Feng Nian's body and thought about it. After finishing the matter with Su Jianian, he would have to ask Jin Xinhuan about Feng Nian's injury. He had to remove the bandage and change the dressing twice. Without seeing it, I don't know if Feng Nian had any internal injuries.

  After Feng Nian finished eating, Xu Ning walked up to the big black cat and carefully combed its messy hair until it was clean and even. After making sure Feng Nian was clean, Xu Ning lowered his head and combed his hair.

  The white hair that was so long that it bothered the cat was really difficult to comb. Xu Ning didn't comb a large area, but it felt more tiring than combing Feng Nian's entire cat.

  It reluctantly insisted on combing its scarf, washed its paws and face twice, and then thought it was clean, said hello to Feng Nian and went out.

  There were only a group of well-fed cats and dogs outside. Jin Xinhuan had gone out to eat and had not returned yet.

  Seeing Xu Ning come out of the compartment, several cats sat up. The Internet addict who was playing with the cats was kicked to remind Xu Ning to come out. After being kicked back, they turned to look for Xu Ning.

  "Ning Ning, the human just came."

  Da Lihua repeated everything the human had just said to Xu Ning, then squatted on the spot to see what Xu Ning had to say.

  The author has something to say:

  Talk about cats cursing.

  Even though cats look so soft, their voices are so sweet that your heart will melt. These little guys can scold people. Even if you don't understand cat language, you can understand that the other person is not just greeting you. On behalf of the ancestors, I even sent greetings to every organ in your body.

  It's ugly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 287K 61
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
226K 7.2K 55
ရိပ်ချေ ကိုကြီးကိုချစ်တယ် ။ ကိုကြီးလည်း ရိပ်ချေကိုချစ်လာရင် ဖွင့်ပြောပေးနော် ။ နွေဦးရိပ်ချေ 🍀 နေမခန်း & နွေဦးရိပ်ခ...
273K 18.8K 56
ABHIMANYU RATHORE :- Rude , workaholic CEO of Rathore Empire .Devilesing hot , every girls drools over him .But loves his family to dearest . . SAKS...
180K 5.2K 144
Part 1 of "The Hunter's Gonna Lay Low" Introduction: Hunter Cha Eui-jae, who was dispatched to seal a rift that appeared over the West Sea, was flung...