Cat's Way to Survive a Natura...

By Reina714

MLT Title: 猫猫的天灾求生路 Author: 狸奴不吃鱼 ... Xu Ning is an ordinary person living in a peaceful world. On th... More

01: The Crazy Searching Cat Boy
02: Cats in the Villa Area
03: A Cat who understand human writing
04: 'Social Fear' Kitten
05: Sleeping on a mat
06: The looting begins
07: Disgusting Humans
08: Licking Maomao for the first time
09: A kitten with fleas
10: Cried by Flea & Dog Gang
11: The Cat with Electricity
12: Black Cat Hunting
13: The powerful black cat
14: The Black Cat Confessing
15: Gossip Cats and Dogs
16: Secretly Jealous
17: The fire-breathing bird
18: Black Cat's Surprise
19: Early Warning
20: Escape
21: Cave
22: Possible epidemics
23: Busy Night
24: Back on the road
25: Journey
26: Not as big as a bamboo rat
27: Aboriginal Requirements
28: A useless cat
29: Take a shower~
30: New Plan
31: Town 01
32: Town 02
33: Mutated Pig
34: The black cat fell asleep
35: Is Feng Nian awake?
36: The first hunt
37: Feng Nian wakes up
38: A Beautiful Day
39: Daily life
40: Before the Storm
41: Lipstick
42: Big black and white cat
43: Epidemic
44: Xu Ning is sick
45: Illness 02
46: Playing
47: Continuous Heavy Rain
48: Imagination
49: New Action
50: Human Patrol
51: Robber
52: Looting the first pet store
53: Cubs
54: Complete the mission ~
55: Laying out the cave
56: Ashue's joining
57: Human Busyness
58: The cat chops down the tree
59: Middle-aged Man
60: Sui Sui
61: New Crisis
62: Preparing for War
63: Dead Man
64: Ningning and Qiqi
65: The cats and dogs disappearing in the town
66: I don't know what to call it
67: Battle with Tigers
68: The tiger is dead
69: Returning home after the end of the year
70: Daily life
71: Stealing food
72: Caught
73: Children in the Mountain
74: Giving a child away
75: See you soon
76: Meeting
77: A Pleasurable Day
78: Winter is coming
79: Eating
80: The First Wave of Cooling Down
81: The white cat with random thoughts
82: Cold
83: Lying down
84: The fierce cat acts coquettishly
85: Human
86: Humans on the Mountain
87: Injured
88: I don't know what to call it
89: Another big cooling down
90: It's almost the Chinese New Year
91: Preparations Before the Year
92: Chinese New Year
93: Chinese New Year
94: A special season is coming
95: Today is a good day~
96: New Events
97: Stories in the Town
98: Moving to a new home!
99: Zaizai in the dream
100: Cats who can't play with catnip
101: A trip to town
102: Ambush
103: Going home!
104: Feng Nian "lost his mind and went crazy"
105: I love you
107: Nutrition during pregnancy
108: The emergence of good habits
109: At the market
110: Cat's house is not short of food
111: Strange Wolves
112: Storm
113: A Thoughtful Night
114: The Purpose of the Wolves
115: Going Home
116: Recuperation
117: Big Tree
118: Zaizai is here!
119: Raising a cub
120: Raising a Zai Zai 2
121: The Construction of Cat and Dog Mountain
122: Visiting Group
123: Then you should still be jealous
124: Summer is coming
125: Zaizai is crying
126: End of text

106: Attacked

275 5 0
By Reina714

The crackle of firewood is the most reassuring lullaby in the world for cats.

  The white cat, who was immersed in sleep, had some palpitations for no reason. He raised his head blankly and looked around. He didn't see the big black cat. He changed his position and felt that the palpitations that aroused him seemed to be his own fantasy. He lay down again and continued to sleep.

  Outside the cave across the curtain, a ferocious-looking forest wolf has revealed its fangs.

  The fragrance wafting out of the cave is so strong that carnivores can't ignore it, but at the back, you can even smell the powerful supernatural fragrance.

  It was an indescribable aroma. The pursuit of energy instinctively told Fang that the meat being cooked inside must come from a powerful animal.

  If it were the fang from before, it would definitely leave without looking back after coming to this conclusion. After all, powerful mutated animals can be hunted and killed. How could it resist with a mediocre superpower?

  But Fang was too hungry, and the wolf pack's territory did not allow it to hunt. There were too many powerful animals with special abilities on Cat and Dog Mountain, so it had to take a detour.

  Seeing that the strange wolf was about to move, the mother squirrel, who had been watching the tree for a long time, finally said: "Nanny, go to the big cave to find the lord and tell him that the white cat is in danger. If you are caught by another cat, be sure to tell him that you have something to say to the lord. ."

  The little squirrel dropped the pine nuts in his hand and looked at the mother squirrel with his big mouth, "But mom, cats are so scary!"

  Since this group of hunters came here, most of the animals have become their food. If it weren't for those powerful cats and dogs, they later went to other mountains to hunt, and ordinary cats and dogs preyed more on the ground. They are small animals. The mother and her daughter are going to move early.

  The mother squirrel naturally knows that it is dangerous to talk to the cat, but it needs to be responsible for more dangerous things.

  The big squirrel patted his daughter on the head and said quickly: "Don't be afraid, these cats don't catch prey when they see it, and you are going to find their leader, they will not do anything to you. If the actions of Nannan and mother are successful, , we don't have to worry about being preyed on by cats in the future."

The little squirrel was confused, but after hearing the last sentence, it would not be preyed on by the cat. It immediately became energetic, and without even saying a word to its mother, it jumped between the branches and headed towards the big cave. .

  The big black cat had been out for a long time. After talking to a few cats and dogs, he dug out the small pile of clothes Xu Ning left here and found some thicker clothes inside.

  Afraid that Xu Ning, who was alone at home, would be worried until it returned, Feng Nian picked out his clothes and set off home from the big cave.

  Not long after the little squirrel bravely left its mother, it began to retreat again. But thinking about what her mother said, she could only grit her teeth and muster the courage to continue moving towards the big cave.

  At this point, all the cats and dogs on Cat and Dog Mountain are eating in various places and not hanging out outside. Otherwise, with the courage of the little squirrel, he might go back to find his mother in fear as soon as he takes a few steps out.

  When it was still more than fifty meters away from the big cave, the little squirrel saw a big black lump running towards it, with colorful things floating around it.

  The little squirrel blinked his big eyes, raised his voice and shouted: "Is it, is it the lord?!"

  Feng Nian heard the shouting and stopped on the branch in front of the little squirrel in confusion. His green eyes carefully looked at the bold little guy in front of him, and asked: "Are you looking for me?"

  The little squirrel nodded obediently and quickly told Feng Nian what happened in front of the cave.

  "A big, ugly and fierce dog came and drooled inside the cave. The white cat seemed to be asleep and didn't come out to check at all."

  The little squirrel has never seen a wolf when he grew up, but he has seen all kinds of dogs, so the fierce wolf became a big dog.

  But that didn't affect Feng Nian's serious attitude after hearing about this incident.

  It opened its paws and was about to walk towards the cave. Halfway through, it remembered that the little squirrel was not safe here. When it flicked its tail, a force of wind lifted up the silly little squirrel and dropped it behind its butt.

  It was the first time for the little squirrel to experience flying. It said "Ah" and then remained motionless. Only a pair of eyes rolled around, looking at the woods that it had set foot on many times from this completely overlooking perspective.

  While Feng Nian was running towards the cave in a hurry, the mother squirrel looked at the struggling hungry wolf, got down from the tree, and carefully walked around to the other side of the cave.

  The tent curtains that Feng Nian had nailed to the entrance of the hole to cover them were irregular. They were always stacked in some places and didn't look good at all, so he pulled them aside and pushed them aside. This small pile originally made for appearance is now convenient for the mother squirrel to cover her figure.

  The mother squirrel pulled her tail into her arms and hugged her. She moved her little feet step by step behind the folded corner of the tent curtain, stretched out a paw to pull at the curtain, trying to find a hole to get in.

  The squirrel was not very strong, and the mother squirrel tried hard for a while but failed to lift the heavy tent curtain. The paws holding her tail were loosened, and she used both paws to pull up the curtain.

  The big fluffy tail suddenly appeared, and the fangs locked the position of the squirrel mother at a glance. The hungry wolf squinted his eyes and looked over, wondering why the squirrel appeared here.

  However, the squirrel's action of pulling out the curtain was noticed by it. Jian Ya's not very bright mind turned around, lowered his body and moved forward quietly, intending to eat the squirrel that didn't know what it was going to do first, and then go into the cave to eat. Have a big drink.

  The scent of tiger meat in the air interfered with Fang's rationality. The mother squirrel finally opened the stacked curtains, and suddenly discovered something that made the mouse stand on end. It actually let go of its tail!

  The mother squirrel knew without even thinking that the strange wolf had discovered it.

  The squirrel's beautiful big tail was stiff, and the mother squirrel swallowed with a dry throat. She seemed to smell the foul smell in the mouth of the hungry wolf, which made the squirrel dizzy.

  The mother squirrel felt that her body was stiff, and the huge fear separated her consciousness from her body. Her mind kept shouting at herself, run, just run in, just run in and wake up the white cat!

  The white cat is only much weaker than the lord, but facing this hungry wolf that suddenly appears, Zhou Xuan still has enough room to spare!

  Fangs looked at the squirrel in front of him and salivated even faster.

  Although it has a little more hair, this squirrel is really plump compared to those animals that have so little meat that it can barely fill the gaps between their teeth.

  The stench was getting closer and closer to her, and the mother squirrel finally broke free from the shackles of fear and rolled into the cave with some light.

  How could the fangs run away while watching the food in front of them? Then they opened their mouths and bit the big squirrel's tail hanging behind.

  "Ahhhhhh, help ahhhhhh!!!"

  The screams woke up Xu Ning from his sleep. The white cat jumped up and looked in the direction of the sound. A big squirrel that looked very embarrassed fell to the ground and screamed, clawing at the ground hard. , the big tail behind him was stretched straight, and it looked like it was bitten.

  Xu Ning looked along the tail of the big squirrel and saw a sharp snout that made the cat frightened. The spatial blade flew out almost reflexively, directly passing through the thick tent curtain. A pair of turbid eyes were blinded by hunger. Eyes appear within sight.

  The speculation in his mind when he saw the sharp kiss was confirmed, and the space blade exploded directly, following the opened hole and heading directly towards the sharp tooth's face.

  The fangs were knocked down by the sudden attack. He didn't care about the prey that was about to reach his mouth. He stepped back in an attempt to avoid Xu Ning's space blade.

  Because of the characteristics of the space blade, Xu Ning's attack is not like Feng Nian's. After causing damage, as long as the power of the wind blade is not reduced, it can continue to penetrate deeper. Xu Ning's attack will disappear as long as it is implemented.

  In addition, Xu Ning rarely uses the space blade on weekdays, and even if he does, it is very simple and crude. Jian Ya really evaded most of the attacks by dodging, but the few attacks that fell on Jian Ya were The attack successfully caused many scars on the fang's body, and it was impossible to stop the bleeding in the place where the flesh and blood was taken away.

 Fang's eyes were red with pain from the attack, and his low moans were suppressed by it. The pain made it particularly wish to kill the attacking animal hiding inside.

  Xu Ning sensed the smell of the strange wolf outside and quickly walked over to the mother squirrel to take a look. After making sure there were no wounds on her body, she patted the screaming mother squirrel on the head with her soft flesh pad and left with her tail swung. into the cave.

  The mother squirrel was woken up by the white cat's paw, and then she realized that there was no pain on her tail. The hungry wolf just bit her tail hair.

  Realizing this, the mother squirrel breathed a sigh of relief and followed the white cat to see what was going on.

  Xu Ning was afraid that he would be attacked when he came out of the tent. The spatial blade followed the thin crack under the tent curtain and went out first. The white cat slowly lifted up the curtain and stuck its head out.

  This wave of space blades did not have Xu Ning's own position, and obviously did not cause any damage to the fangs. His usually gentle and lazy eyes narrowed, and Xu Ning showed his rare fierce side.

  "Where are you from?"

  There are no wolves near Cat and Dog Mountain, and wolves are vengeful and live in groups. If you deal with one, you will face revenge that will make the cat irritated.

  Jian Ya didn't listen to Xu Ning's inquiry at all. After discovering that the animal in the cave was just a delicate-looking big white cat, it pounced directly in the direction of Xu Ning.

  Xu Ning retreated to the side without any hesitation, and at the same time, the space blade headed in the direction of the fangs without hesitation.

  The energy used by its space blade all depends on the space that is getting bigger day by day. As long as the entire space is not evacuated at once, Xu Ning's superpower will not be exhausted. In addition, this most basic space Blade attacks don't require much energy at all. Wave after wave of it can cause fatal damage to the fangs even without aiming.

  Jianya had already experienced Xu Ning's attack once, how could he let its attack fall on him? It retreated much faster than Xu Ning's.

  The power of the wind reverberated in the air. The white cat looked in the direction of the big cave in surprise, but did not see the big black cat. Just when it was confused, it unexpectedly discovered that its space blade attack had been involved. Some fluttering leaves and plastic bags in the air were caught.

  The space blade's attack disappeared immediately after it hit the target. The fangs moved their bodies, and their facial expressions were particularly ferocious due to the wounds on their bodies.

  Seeing the strange wolf about to pounce in front of him, Xu Ning turned around and headed towards the big tree. The hungry wolf behind him was chasing after him. Xu Ning's space blade headed towards the hungry wolf again, but was once again blocked by something blown up by the hungry wolf.

  Seeing that his super power was unable to block the hungry wolf for a while, Xu Ning gritted his teeth and ignored it, speeding up and running. It paused for a second or two in front of the tree to adjust its posture and was about to climb up the tree. Who knew that the hungry wolf behind him actually hit it directly? Come up.

  The cat's body was soft, and Xu Ning hadn't completely taken off yet. He simply used the strength of the hungry wolf to run towards another taller tree, while N space blades attacked from the back of the hungry wolf.

  Jian Ya was busy defending, and he let the cat run away without checking.

  Xu Ning relaxed on the tree and was about to head towards the tree trunk above. The baby, who had been quiet and well-behaved, suddenly started to make a fuss. Xu Ning was frightened by the sudden stomachache. He almost missed the tree trunk with his raised paws. .

  The hungry wolf behind him was already approaching. Xu Ning ignored his aching stomach and his fingernails that ached from sliding down, and quickly climbed up the tree. After taking two deep breaths, the space blade burst out, heading directly towards the strange wolf from all directions.

  Jian Ya never expected that this squeamish white cat's superpower would be so powerful, and that it could summon so many space blades after so many previous attacks.

  The things it controlled were quickly separated by the space blades without a trace, and more space blades fell directly on the fangs.

  Because of the excessive speed, Fangs didn't even have time to let out a miserable howl before he died. Most of the flesh and blood on his body disappeared out of thin air, and blood slowly flowed on the ground.

  Feng Nian came back very quickly, just in time to see the death of the hungry wolf. His eyes turned around the white cat, and he breathed a sigh of relief after confirming that the white cat was not injured.

  But then, the white cat's movements made his heart soar.

  After watching the hungry wolf die, the white cat on the tree took two quick breaths and curled up directly on the spot regardless of the slenderness of the branches. The big tail that usually kept swinging all the time drooped weakly.

  Feng Nian's breathing stagnated, and the operation of his supernatural powers stopped. The little squirrel and the small clothes it brought back fell directly to the ground.

  The big black cat rushed to the tree quickly and stopped beside the white cat. It first tried to reach out its paws to touch the curled up Xu Ning, but it was afraid that its actions would cause secondary harm to the kitten. , take back the claws.

  At the same moment, the gentle wind lifted Xu Ning's body, putting the white cat in a calmer state.

  Xu Ning had already noticed the arrival of Feng Nian, but the pain in his stomach did not subside for a moment. He also knew from the pregnant cat's mouth many things that cats need to pay attention to during pregnancy. Being hit and being frightened are the two most likely to miscarry. It just happened that today it encountered them one after another, and it even caught a cold in its stomach not long ago.

  After turning into a cat, Xu Ning became more accepting of many things, so when she learned that she was pregnant, she had no other thoughts except being shocked.

  But if the child in my belly will leave because of what happened today...

  Xu Ning couldn't accept it.

  It was a male cat. Pregnancy was originally a rare thing that shocked both humans and cats. With the child gone, Xu Ning could not predict whether she would still be pregnant in the future.

  Moreover, the baby that appeared in its dream...

  The picture in his mind returned from speculation about the future to the dream that night. The sadness and fear at that time appeared in his mind again. Xu Ning could not accept the occurrence of that situation.

 Feng Nian was extremely anxious beside him, fearing that something would happen to Xu Ning, but looking at the kitten's appearance and fearing that he would hurt it if he did something, he could only flick his tail irritably and carefully observe Xu Ning's condition. As long as Xu Ning gets a little better, he will take the cat back to the cave.

  The mother and son squirrels met again under the tree. After checking each other to make sure they were not injured, they looked at where the two cats were.

  The mother squirrel asked her daughter to go home first, and then she climbed up the tree and cautiously moved towards the big black cat, wanting to see how the white cat was doing.

  Feng Nian glanced at the big squirrel and did not make any attack. Instead, he made room so that the mother squirrel could look more carefully. Apparently, the meeting between the mother and daughter just now was caught in his eyes. .

  Seeing this, the mother squirrel boldly came closer and looked at the white cat's butt twice more.

  "It's probably nothing, I'm just scared." Mother Squirrel said uncertainly.

  It has been pregnant many times, but the squirrel and the cat are not the same species, so it cannot give an accurate answer.

  Although the answer seemed so uncertain, Xu Ning was relieved after hearing this.

  The fear in its heart was no longer so strong. Xu Ning's body relaxed a little. I don't know if it was a psychological effect. At that time, he felt that the pain in his stomach seemed to have decreased.

  Seeing that Xu Ning was soothed, Feng Nian put down his worries and thanked Mother Squirrel, "If you need anything, you can always tell me."

  Feng Nian's reputation is very good in Mao Dog Mountain. As soon as he said this, Mother Squirrel couldn't help but smile.

  "I don't have any other requests. I just hope that when you cats hunt in the future, you won't do anything to me and my daughter."

  The mother squirrel was a little embarrassed when she said this. After all, cats and rats are born in a predator-prey relationship, so her request was a bit strange.

  Feng Nian didn't have such thoughts. There was so much food on the mountain, it was enough for everyone in Mao Dog Mountain to survive even if they didn't eat squirrels, let alone just the mother and child of squirrels. It simply agreed to the squirrel mother's proposal and said: "If you are worried, you can settle down near our residence."

  It and Xu Ning live alone. Other cats and dogs will not hunt near their nest, so the mother and child of the squirrel are safer.

  The mother squirrel nodded gratefully. Seeing that the white cat had calmed down a lot, she looked at it with tired blue eyes, chirped twice in embarrassment, and left quickly.

  As soon as it left, Feng Nian looked at Xu Ning, who was still curled up to protect his stomach.

  "Where does it hurt? Is it severe? How about I take you to a human to have a look?"

  "I just had a pain in my stomach. It's much better now. The place where I was hit is a little sore." After Xu Ning finished speaking, she acted coquettishly under Feng Nian's distressed and irritable eyes, "A-Nian, let's go back. What happened just now?" I feel hungry after running."

  Feng Nian didn't want to show his irritability in front of Xu Ning, so he tried his best to suppress his bad emotions and said gently: "Okay, let's go back to eat first."

  The big black cat and the white cat came down from the tree. When they passed by the blood stains and the remaining corpses, they covered Xu Ning's eyes with small clothes and stepped on the wolf's head with their claws. , nails dug in deeply.

  Feng Nian's behavior of venting his bad emotions to the corpse was not known to Xu Ning. He pulled and threw out all the things that had been harvested into the space by the space blade during the battle.

  Feng Nian was afraid that Xu Ning would find something wrong if he stayed too long, so he stepped on the wolf beast and kicked the body away, then stepped back into the cave.

  Feng Nian first put Xu Ning on the small blanket next to the stove and poked his head to look at the tiger meat in the stove. After such a long time of stewing, the water in the pot had dried up a lot, and the tiger meat had been cooked until it was soft. Lying down.

  Feng Nian used a large spoon to mash the soft tiger meat that had been cooked inside, and then took the remaining water off the stove after boiling it with the meat until it became sticky.

  First, he put the teapot filled with water next to it. Feng Nian glanced at the fire, which had already dwindled down a lot. He poured the meat in the pot into the bowl, and the wind blew it back and forth while stirring the food in the bowl. It wasn't until the heat rising up became less and less that he returned the bowl to Xu Ning.

  "Eat quickly." Feng Nian urged.

  Xu Ning also wanted to ask Feng Nian to stand at attention at dawn. When he started to eat, he looked up and met the nervous blue eyes of the big black cat. He understood that what had happened just now might have frightened the cat, so he hesitated and lowered his head to eat.

  The mutated tiger meat was full of energy, and when the first bite of minced meat with a suitable temperature slid down his throat and into his stomach, Xu Ning felt quite comfortable.

  Realizing that the mutated animal's meat was good for the little cub in his belly, Xu Ning ate several more mouthfuls of tiger meat, and did not stop until he felt full in his stomach.

  "Feng Nian, you can eat, I'm full."

  Feng Nian looked at how much of the food was left and said worriedly, "Ning Ning, does your stomach still hurt?"

  Xu Ning didn't hide anything and nodded directly: "There is still a little bit. It started to disappear when I just ate this meat. I feel that the baby seems to like this meat."

  "It doesn't like it. This meat has higher energy. If you like it, Ning Ning, I'll catch a few more mutated animals later. I'll keep some of these by the stove to warm them. If you're hungry at night, call me to get them for you."

  "I know~"

  The author has something to say:

  Big Black Cat: What does this kid have to do with me? I'm not its target!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 14.2K 47
[Under editing]* "Charche nashe ke chal rahe the main zikr teri aankhon ka kr aaya, jab baat sukoon ki chidi main baat...
176K 5.2K 144
Part 1 of "The Hunter's Gonna Lay Low" Introduction: Hunter Cha Eui-jae, who was dispatched to seal a rift that appeared over the West Sea, was flung...
4.3M 287K 61
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
836K 8.3K 68
𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ don't forget to vote, share and comment. 🤍