Love Is Medicine

Par SannaSaeed9

Hamza Nijad Ali, Cold, Arrogant, Clever. He has little use of ethics even less use of affection. A philophobi... Plus

Author's note ❤️
Dedication
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
Announcement
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49

CHAPTER 40

22 3 3
Par SannaSaeed9

HAMZA

We returned back,and I took a long hot shower, and i felt better than before.

I don't usually get sick, but when I do it's worse.

I didn't eat anything at dinner because i can't taste anything.

Everything tasted so bland,few hours with cold and my life is fucking miserable,I can't imagine how Hania manages it.

And the worst part is I can't even sleep...i tried to roam around but everyone is asleep early today because we all are tired from all the walking.

I tried to watch tv or scroll my phone but my eyes started watering,i tried to read something my watery nose didn't let me.

I don't know what to do,so i sat in the balcony, sitting in the cool weather with cold felt amazing.

If I have one icecream it would be so nice...

What?

I heard a knock on the door, thought it's my delusion and ignored it.

And i heard it again, this time I opened it.

"Were you asleep?"Hania asked cautiously standing at the door as I'll shout at her for disturbing me.

"No,not yet" i invited her in, I'm more than happy to spend time with her than sacrificing my more than worse sleep schedule.

She handed me the pills and cup of warm water " I'm sorry Hamza..i shouldn't have done that..."she said lowering her gaze,she looks guilty.

"Hanu, it's ok you probably said it 20 times now.."

"But you caught cold because of me-"

"It's just a cold.. but a cup of hot chocolate would have been better.." i said trying to make the air light... but my personality and jokes are poles apart.

She just side eyed-me"what were you doing this late?" I asked placing the glass on the nightstand.

Should I ask her to sit? Would it sound inappropriate??

"I was praying Isha..." I looked at the clock it's 9pm only,it feels like midnight over here.

Maybe it's because it's pitch dark, with no vehicles sound and  weak internet connection too.

"Were you sitting in the cold" she asked eyeing the open balcony door.

And suddenly I remembered that"I want to show you something.."i walked towards the balcony.

"What?" She asked "you will see.. Hanu"i smiled at her.

"Will you push from the balcony as a revenge??" She asked,why the hell she overthnks and doubts everything?

"Nah.. I've different plans for that" she blinked at me " I mean..um I was just joking..." I answered rubbing the back of my neck.

Why does my tongue can't control talking whatever comes in my mind??

I wish it'll function as good as this during my therapy..

I turned off the lights in balcony and pointed my finger at the tree near the lake which is full of glowworms.

And i lowered the specs on her forehead,so that she can see clearly.

I love when she is angry when i do that...

She is speechless..the happiness in her face is priceless.

"Can we go there??" She asked with her doe eyes.

"We can Unless you don't want to be dinner of an wild animal.."she scowled at that.

"Tumhare aur Arsh ke liye sab kuch majak hai..."

(For you and Arsh everything is a joke)

"Aur kya karu aadhi raat ko beech jungle mai leke chalu?"

"Jii aap to rehne do" i don't know why but my stupid heart flutters at that.

"Good night Hamza..." She tried to leave.

"Acha hum kal chalte hai na.." I try to stop her

(Listen we'll go tomorrow..)

"Khud he chale jana.."

"Aree atleast sit for here sometime..." I pulled a chair for her.

She didn't deny it,and sat there with me, but silence between spoke a million words, raised a hundred questions.

After 3 years, will she be with me like this?

Will i ever feel like this again with someone else?

Should I tell her about my feelings now??

How she will react to that? She will accept me or reject me on my face??

What does she even think of me??

Damn I'm so hungry with all the thinking right now.

"Do you want eat Ramen or mac and cheese?"

"Nothing.." she answered with straight face.

"What do you eat as a midnight snack?" I can eat all night because I'm nocturnal.

"I don't eat anything past eight thirty..." No way!!

"Don't look like that, I'm an normal human.." she said looking me as I'm a cockroach.

"So you are telling that I'm not a human??" I asked in disbelief .

"Did i ever say that I see you as a normal human?" God she roasts so smoothly...

I stood up"let's not go over there... give me company while i cook."

"Bye... Hamza."

I can't find the instant food i bought here.

I searched the whole kitchen for that.. but I can't find.

I know about my food habits and i bought bundle of instant food.

After searching i found a pack of noodles,they aren't instant though...

I was putting them back in the cabinet "what are you doing?" She asked impatiently.

"I don't know how to make, even if I do they take lot of time.."

"It's very easy Hamza.." she answered taking the packet from my hand.

She opened the fridge brought the ingredients,"What are you trying to cook?" I questioned not sure why she bought so many ingredients.

"Noodles Chinese style.."she asked me to peel garlic, while i struggled to peel one pod,she chopped a whole onion.

Man! Her chopping skills are amazing..

"Hamza stop!!!!"she shouted,i just realised what I have done.

I emptied the whole noodles packet in boiling water, which is for six people.."it's okay..." I tried to assure myself and her.

After 15minutes the she finished cooking.

I kept two bowls for servings she only filled one."why don't you taste your own food?" She was leaving,and i don't want her to.

"What??i ate my food many times Hamza..."she said.

"Atleast sit here till i finish,i don't want eat alone..." Really Hamza?

We both sat at the table her with a glass of water,me eating like a wild bear.

"Am I missing something?"Shazu zeroed his eyes at me.

He looked at Hania"you didn't invite me hanu..." He sulked.

"I'm not hosting anything that i can invite you.."she brought him a bowl.

He wanted a cold drink with that, and dropped the steel utensils near the fridge.

Both of us flinched at the sound..."I didn't see that" shazu mouthed.

"What the hell is happening here?" Arsh asked standing at the stairs.

"Nothing.. you said you were too sleepy?"shazu asked.

"I was, not that sleepy that a loud sound can't wake me..."his eyes softened when they landed on hania.

"Work smart guys,why to cook this,when we have instant Ramen?"Arsh questioned.

"Because i can't find the bag in which I bought them..."i answered.

"Because you left that in our room..." Shazu answered.

Now four of us sitting here and eating suddenly "This is cheating guys..."we heard a voice.

"Ohh noo.." Hania rested her head on the table.

Anvita came and sat beside me"You all are cheating on me... especially you.." she pointed towards Hania.

"What were you doing.. you didn't sleep?"Hania asked.

"I was asleep,heard a loud sound and woke up, looked for you but your were not there and i wanted some water so...." She holded the water bottle.

I checked the time it was just 10:45,and it turned into a late night dinner.

Not gonna lie,true to Azra's words she is an awesome cook...

"Hamza i think you left your medicines here..." Arsh handed a familiar pill box, which I'm not using lately.

"Umm Arsh they are mine..." Hania took the pills from my hand.

And he gave me a what the fuck look..

Why the hell she uses depression pills?

I know she has anxiety, but depression and sleeping pills, it's just too much to register in my brain.

Ohh god this girl always keeps me on my toes.

Do i really know her?

Umm i barely know her...

I was asleep thinking, what the hell is cause of her depression...

...............

"You sure you I'll be fine?"Arsh asked us.

"Don't worry Arsh.." Hania assured him.

He looked at me for confirmation and i just nodded at him.

"Bye Hanu..call us if he bothers you" shahzain waved at her.

"What I'm 5??" I questioned.

"You are not, but you behave.."he answered.

Anvi hugged her,and left with Arsh and Shazu.

Three of them left to watch a new  action movie.

But we both couldn't, I'm suffering from a headache...and as usual Hania don't watch movies.

I told them they could watch the movie, when we return... but they said it's a different experience on first day.

Who the hell, watch a movie travelling 2 hours??

I took my medicines after breakfast and slept due the heavy dosage.

I woke up around 2'o clock,and i totally forgot about Hania,i got downstairs immediately.

And saw her watching TV, she is watching Shinchan .

Seriously Hania??

I sat beside her,she looked at me "How are you feeling?"

"Alot better..cold is very dangerous." I answered.

And she explained how she saw a cute rabbit while going out with aunty,and explored the local markets.

I usually can't tolerate when people talk too much.. not that she talks too much..but I want her not to stop.

I can listen to her all day long......

And we both ate lunch with Jemima aunty...And Hania made a vegetable curry, trust me when she said vegetable,i thought 2 or 3 varities.

But the whole curry is filled with different kinds of  vegetables.

I only eat few selected vegetables... that too rarely.

She placed my curry bowl infront of me, and i looked at her, she just smiled.

It doesn't have any carrot, french beans and cauliflower. That i don't eat at all. I eat carrot but not the cooked one though.

How did she know?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

420K 28.4K 33
NOOR SHEIKH "He always loved her and he still love her, I was never his priority" MUHAMMAD DAIYAN MALIK "You are nothing but a replacement of my firs...
12.5K 869 32
Inaya Hussein is a happy go to 20-year-old studying medicine wanting to make her parents proud. Religion plays a huge part in her life. Her two best...
5.2K 426 33
Maheen and Hasan met when they were kids- young, naïve, and hopeful about the world. Just when their story begins, they're separated by tragedy and p...
177K 7.2K 16
Short beautiful love stories. Story name status _________________________ ___________ Love for the sake of A...