Doomsday Disaster: I Have Spa...

Oleh ihatemetabolism

Author: Riding a turtle on the highway Last updated: 2023-11-12 23:29:46 The latest chapter: Chapter 108 JiZh... Lebih Banyak

c 1
c 2
c 3
c 4
c 5
c 6
c 7
c 8
c 9
c 10
c 11
c 12
c 13
c 14
c 15
c 16
c 17
c 18
c 19
c 20
c 21
c 22
c 23
c 24
c 25
c 26
c 27
c 28
c 29
c 30
c 31
c 32
c 33
c 34
c 35
c 36
c 37
c 38
c 39
c 40
c 41
c 42
c 43
c 44
c 45
c 46
c 47
c 48
c 49
c 50
c 51
c 52
c 53
c 54
c 55
c 56
c 57
c 58
c 59
c 60
c 61
c 62
c 63
c 64
c 65
c 66
c 67
c 68
c 69
c 70
c 71
c 72
c 73
c 74
c 75
c 76
c 77
c 79
c 80
c 81
c 82
c 83
c 84
c 85
c 86
c 87
c 88
c 89
c 90
c 91
c 92
c 93
c 94
c 95
c 96
c 97
c 98
c 99
c 100
c 101
c 102
c 103
c 104
c 105
c 106
c 107
c 108
ongoing

c 78

368 2 0
Oleh ihatemetabolism

Chapter 78 Reciprocity (1/3)

Previous Chapter   ←   Chapter List   →    Correction on the next page

Cheng Xiyan sent her downstairs at home, "You come to my office tomorrow and I will help you get an adoption certificate for Xiao Hei. Although there is no electricity now, paper ones are fine. Natural disasters will end one day, and these are all It’s a certificate.”

Wen Nuan felt that what Cheng Xiyan said was quite right, so he nodded in agreement and said that he would take Xiao Hei to him tomorrow. After saying that, the two of them separated and went back.

Back on the fifth floor, Wen's father and Wen's mother were both at home, and no one went out.

"Mom and Dad, Cheng Xiyan is back. I met him when I was taking them for a walk. Tomorrow I will take Xiao Hei to get a replacement adoption certificate."

When Father Wen heard this, he said, "Didn't Luo Qing say there's no need to apply for it? Why does this kid have to do it again when he comes back?"

No wonder Father Wen is thinking too much, he has been fooling around with the secretary and Dr. Zhong every day recently.

Luo Qing naturally also knew that his family had rescued a Siberian tiger, but now the people in the refuge didn't have enough to eat, so how could they raise this one? Just turn a blind eye, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone.

Wen Guoqiang also asked Luo Qing if he needed to apply for an adoption certificate or something like that. Luo Qing said no, there was no electricity now, so he would let them take care of it first and talk about it later.

"Cheng Xiyan said paper ones are also fine and will be kept as proof in the future. I think what he said makes sense, so I agreed." Wen Nuan threw himself into the sofa and leaned over.

In the past, Kio was guarding Nuan, but now Kio's position is occupied by Xiao Hei. If you feel warm, touch Xiao Hei's tiger head from time to time.

"Mom, let's boil some hot water for a while and wash all three of them. Xiao Hei has only had one bath since he came home. I have to take a photo of him tomorrow. Don't bury Batai's. Is the photo taken good? Looks good.”

"When I think about giving three bathers, I feel like life is so dark." Father Wen and Mother Wen laughed when they saw their daughter pouting and complaining.

Indeed, Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai have grown too big and were exhausted by Nuan Nuan last time.

Wen Guoqiang and his wife could help wash Kio, but Xiaobai refused, and Xiaohei chose to ignore them.

The door was locked, and the family of seven went to the space.

Wen's father went to take care of the livestock, Wen's mother boiled water, and Wen Wen moved the bathtub. Just wash it in the yard. The weather is nice and you won’t get sick even if you wash it.

"Come on, Xiao Hei, sister will give you a bath first." Xiao Hei consciously went to lie down in the bathtub without the need for warmth.

The bathtub is small, but Xiaohei is also big. As soon as I lay down, the bathtub was filled up and all the water overflowed.

The last time I took a bath, I used a bucket to pour water on it. At that time, its leg injury was not healed yet, and the scabs were soaked for a long time to avoid inflammation, so I used a bucket to pour water on it.

"This won't work... Dad, bring me a few buckets of water and I'll give Xiao Hei a little rinse. I'll ask Cheng Xiyan tomorrow if there is a detachable swimming pool. Buy a few and take a bath later. It’s convenient.”

Chapter 78 Reciprocity (2/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →    Correction on the next page

After washing Xiao Hei and changing it to Xiao Bai, Wen’s mother would wash Kio and finally blow-dry it half-dry. The weather is hot, so you can dry it out in the sun after a while.

There was still hot water left, so the three members of the Wen family also washed themselves. Only then did space become available.

Wen Nuan gave them three deworming drops, and the whole family had another midnight snack before going to bed after finishing their work.

Noon the next day.

After dinner, Wen Nuan originally planned to take Xiao Hei to the Government Affairs Office. As a result, Xiaobai and Kio also want to follow, so let’s go together!

The whole office was warm and welcoming to Cheng Xiyan and the three little ones. But Cheng Xiyan just felt so crowded.

Cheng Xiyan first took a pretty handsome mug shot of Xiao Hei, and then sat at his desk, lowering his head and handwriting the adoption certificate.

"Colonel, does the shelter have a removable swimming pool? I would like to change a few."

"Cheng Xiyan, my name is my name. Just call me by my name." Cheng Xiyan said without raising his head.

Nuan Nuan: "Isn't this appropriate?"

Cheng Xiyan looked up at her and said, "There is nothing inappropriate. We are of the same age and have known each other for such a long time, so there is no need to be so unfamiliar."

"Ah? That's okay. From now on, you can call me Nuannuan or Nuannuan."

"Nacheng Xiyan, is there a removable swimming pool in the shelter's warehouse?" Wen Nuan was not pretentious. It's just an exchange of names, it's not important.

"It should be there. I'll ask Mo Fang to take a look later and send it to you if there is any." Cheng Xiyan continued to write with his head down. He Nuannuan heard that there was one, so he didn't bother him anymore.

After waiting for a while, "Okay, you sit here for a while, I'll ask Mo Fang to take a look." Cheng Xiyan handed the adoption certificate to Nuan Nuan.

"I don't..." Before he could say the word "hurry", Cheng Xiyan opened the door and let Mo Fang take a look.

The two of them were chatting casually in the office, waiting for Mo Fang.

"I brought this from home, you can try it." Cheng Xiyan handed Wen Nuan two large boxes of chocolates.

"Just one is enough, thank you!" Wen Nuan has never eaten this kind of chocolate. It is wrapped in transparent wrapping paper and has no name.

Chapter 78 Reciprocity (3/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter list   →   Next chapter  Correction

"It's delicious. Where did you buy it? This is my first time eating such delicious chocolate." It's silky, sweet but not greasy, and has a strong fragrance in your mouth.

"My family made it themselves. You can take these two boxes back to eat. I'll still have them here after you finish eating." Cheng Xiyan guessed that Wen Nuan would like to eat them. Because his mother especially likes to eat.

When he came to City C, he brought back a lot, enough for her to eat for a long time.

"No. The supplies are precious now, so you can keep it for yourself. I have food." It's delicious, but supplies are precious now, so she doesn't have the nerve to ask for food for nothing.

"I brought it from home specially for you to eat." Cheng Xiyan suddenly said this.

Wen Dang was stunned after hearing this, "Huh? What?"

Cheng Xiyan regretted what he blurted out.

Rubbing my thumb and index finger back and forth, I said, "I've had dinner at your house, and we reciprocated. So I thought you might like chocolate, so I brought some from home for you to try. Don't be so polite to me. Even though we haven’t spoken a lot, we’re not strangers either.”

Nuan Nuan nodded and did not take the two boxes of chocolates when he finally left.

Wen Nuan is careless, but definitely not stupid.

She always felt that Cheng Xiyan seemed to like her a little bit. Sometimes it seemed like it was her misunderstanding. They didn't mean it at all, and she was overthinking it.

After staying in Cheng Xiyan's office for a while, Nuan Nuan was ready to get up and go back.

It happened that Wen's father also came to look for Nuan Nuan, so Cheng Xiyan sent them off.

"Colonel, stay here, there's no need to send him off." Father Wen always felt that this kid was uneasy and well-intentioned.

Cheng Xiyan looked at Father Wen and then at Wen Nuan, then nodded and watched the father and daughter leave with the three little ones.

When we got home, the whole family had dinner and sat in the living room to rest.

"The guy named Mo Fang brought the foldable swimming pool you replaced. Please put it away. What materials did you use to replace it?" Wen Guoqiang asked his daughter casually.

"There's nothing to exchange for it. He gave it to me. I said I wanted to give him supplies, but he didn't want them either."

Father Wen didn't say anything more, "It's okay. If you don't want it, just don't want it. The two swimming pools are not of much use. We can just get the favor back later." Nuan Nuan nodded.

The whole family chatted in the living room for a while, and then went back to the bedroom to sleep.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

197K 30.5K 18
လက်တွေ့ဘဝနှင့် နီးစပ်ချင်ယောင်ဆောင်ခြင်း
70.2K 3.6K 37
• Ranbir a cold hearted person , have a anger issue • Prachi a kind hearted person , the most stubborn girl both are different in their ways what w...
100K 2.8K 27
"𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝...
243K 7.2K 59
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...