Cat's Way to Survive a Natura...

By Reina714

MLT Title: 猫猫的天灾求生路 Author: 狸奴不吃鱼 ... Xu Ning is an ordinary person living in a peaceful world. On th... More

01: The Crazy Searching Cat Boy
02: Cats in the Villa Area
03: A Cat who understand human writing
04: 'Social Fear' Kitten
05: Sleeping on a mat
06: The looting begins
07: Disgusting Humans
08: Licking Maomao for the first time
09: A kitten with fleas
10: Cried by Flea & Dog Gang
11: The Cat with Electricity
12: Black Cat Hunting
13: The powerful black cat
14: The Black Cat Confessing
15: Gossip Cats and Dogs
16: Secretly Jealous
17: The fire-breathing bird
18: Black Cat's Surprise
19: Early Warning
20: Escape
21: Cave
22: Possible epidemics
23: Busy Night
24: Back on the road
25: Journey
26: Not as big as a bamboo rat
27: Aboriginal Requirements
28: A useless cat
29: Take a shower~
30: New Plan
31: Town 01
32: Town 02
33: Mutated Pig
34: The black cat fell asleep
35: Is Feng Nian awake?
36: The first hunt
37: Feng Nian wakes up
38: A Beautiful Day
39: Daily life
40: Before the Storm
41: Lipstick
42: Big black and white cat
43: Epidemic
44: Xu Ning is sick
45: Illness 02
46: Playing
47: Continuous Heavy Rain
48: Imagination
49: New Action
50: Human Patrol
51: Robber
52: Looting the first pet store
53: Cubs
54: Complete the mission ~
55: Laying out the cave
56: Ashue's joining
57: Human Busyness
58: The cat chops down the tree
59: Middle-aged Man
60: Sui Sui
61: New Crisis
62: Preparing for War
63: Dead Man
64: Ningning and Qiqi
65: The cats and dogs disappearing in the town
66: I don't know what to call it
67: Battle with Tigers
68: The tiger is dead
69: Returning home after the end of the year
70: Daily life
71: Stealing food
72: Caught
73: Children in the Mountain
74: Giving a child away
75: See you soon
76: Meeting
77: A Pleasurable Day
78: Winter is coming
79: Eating
80: The First Wave of Cooling Down
81: The white cat with random thoughts
82: Cold
83: Lying down
85: Human
86: Humans on the Mountain
87: Injured
88: I don't know what to call it
89: Another big cooling down
90: It's almost the Chinese New Year
91: Preparations Before the Year
92: Chinese New Year
93: Chinese New Year
94: A special season is coming
95: Today is a good day~
96: New Events
97: Stories in the Town
98: Moving to a new home!
99: Zaizai in the dream
100: Cats who can't play with catnip
101: A trip to town
102: Ambush
103: Going home!
104: Feng Nian "lost his mind and went crazy"
105: I love you
106: Attacked
107: Nutrition during pregnancy
108: The emergence of good habits
109: At the market
110: Cat's house is not short of food
111: Strange Wolves
112: Storm
113: A Thoughtful Night
114: The Purpose of the Wolves
115: Going Home
116: Recuperation
117: Big Tree
118: Zaizai is here!
119: Raising a cub
120: Raising a Zai Zai 2
121: The Construction of Cat and Dog Mountain
122: Visiting Group
123: Then you should still be jealous
124: Summer is coming
125: Zaizai is crying
126: End of text

84: The fierce cat acts coquettishly

266 7 0
By Reina714

Xu Ning noticed their movements and quickly left the fire, walking towards the little ones first.

  You guys don't know how high the sky is, so don't fall into the fire when the time comes.

  Feng Nian, who had just been able to chat with the kitten for a while:...

  After the cub is born next year, he must take the kitten out to live! What are you doing with other guys' babies every day!

  The black cat sighed helplessly. After all, he still didn't stop the kitten from playing with the milk dog.

  There are a total of eleven dogs in these two batches. One big one died before, and now there are ten puppies. Although they are said to be two batches, there is actually not much age difference between them, but their body shapes seem to be almost a month different.

  Xu Ning's method of teasing the puppies was to take out the balls in the space and throw them in different directions. The six larger dogs quickly turned around and went out to pick up the balls.

  As for the remaining four little guys, these four were still staggering when walking. If they were unsteady, they would fall on their faces to the ground. They groaned and couldn't get up for a long time.

  Xu Ning didn't dare to take them to play any running games. He took out the automatic cat teaser made by humans from the space. After turning on the battery switch, he sat in the middle and pressed down on the toys, allowing them to reach the hanging ones. A cat teasing stick.

  Cats like cat-teasing sticks, and dogs are no less willing to give in. It's just that big dogs are more destructive. A cat-teasing stick is not enough for them to play with for ten minutes, so this kind of toy is not suitable for them.

  On the other hand, it is a cute little puppy. It takes an hour or two to grind down the slightly harder dog biscuits before it is finished.

  Xu Ning likes little puppies that are not destructive. They can only wet a small area when licking a cat's fur.

  Cute~

  It was this that allowed Xu Ning to take out his beloved little toy.

  Other cats and dogs don't have this kind of electric toys. They are too destructive and they can't play with them. After dismantling several of them, Xu Ning only gives them a few every month.

  This month's toys have been dismantled, and they can only watch the pampered puppy playing with the toys.

  I'm tired of saying the word "envy".

  Xu Ning swung his big tail and saw the little cubs fluttering their front paws and hugging the cat stick before falling to the ground and biting the fur on it. The cat's face was full of aunt's smile.

  Seeing them biting happily, Xu Ning moved her paws and took the cat teasing stick out of their mouths with a little effort.

  The free cat teasing stick is swaying in the air under the control of electricity, seducing the eyes of puppies. The enthusiasm of the little guys that had just calmed down was suddenly aroused, and their big round eyes looked seriously at the cat teasing stick swinging in the air.

  Seeing how serious they were looking at them, the white cat curled up its paws and started shaking vigorously.

  Little milk dog:! ! !

  The little puppies jumped up and pounced on the shaking cat stick. At this time, the dogs who went to pick up the ball also came back over many obstacles, shaking their heads and wagging their tails.

  Xu Ning jumped away from the base of the cat-stick toy, avoiding the impact of the puppies, and patted the heads of the puppies one by one as they returned.

  While the four puppies behind were fighting for the cat stick, Xu Ning gave the six puppies that came back a loving lick one by one and threw the ball out again.

  The cat throws the ball with only a little strength, but it can't hold Xu Ning back. There is a big black cat behind it who helps it cheat. The kitten's paws could barely hold the round ball and threw it outside. With the help of the wind, it went directly towards the edge.

  The white cat swung its big fluffy tail triumphantly under the adoring eyes of the dogs. The man behind the scenes squinted his eyes and dozed by the fire, looking completely aloof.

  If the cats and dogs present hadn't clearly sensed the fluctuations in powers, they probably really thought that the little white cat had done it himself.

  He had just been born not long ago, and his perception of some things was not yet sharp, so he was fooled by the white cat so easily, and everyone wanted to jump on the white cat to learn from him.

  Seeing the six dogs swishing their tails to find their own ball, Xu Ning turned his head and pounced on the little puppies who were still fighting for the cat stick.

  The cry of the milk dog is soft and waxy, and when it hums, the cat's heart will melt.

  Xu Ning jumped on them and sucked them one by one.

  The flesh of the little puppy is soft and the fur is still soft. It is much easier to suck than the adult big cat. Xu Ning will be addicted to it if he is not careful.

  Feng Nian waited by the fire for a long time but did not notice Xu Ning getting up from the puppies. His beautiful blue eyes were slightly closed, and the surrounding air pressure suddenly dropped by a degree. The cats and dogs that sensed something was wrong all looked at the black cat, expecting what the jealous black cat would do.

 Xu Ning didn't notice the change in the atmosphere at all. She took a deep breath on the fat white puppy under her and buried her head on another yellow pastoral dog.

  There is a saying that the puppy is the prettiest one.

  The black cat squatted next to the pile, his eyes getting darker and darker. The little puppy being pressed and sucked by the white cat noticed something was wrong, and turned around to meet the black cat's unhappy gaze.

  Dog:! Mom, help! ! !

  The dog mother watching not far away: Can't be saved, can't be saved [shakes head wildly.jpg]

  The white cat was addicted to sucking dogs, and seeing that it would be impossible to raise its head for a while, Feng Nian gritted his teeth, leaned over and bit the back of Xu Ning's neck, and directly lifted the already huge cat up.

  Suddenly, a "?" was slowly knocked on Xu Ning's head.

  No, it's so big, how can it still be picked up by a cat in this position?

  No matter how unbelievable it was, the cat picked it up. Xu Ning hugged his big tail and tried his best to curl up so as not to fall to the ground.

  The little puppies watched the big white cat they were playing with being snatched away by the ferocious black cat. Their expressions became more and more worried. They ran to find their mothers one after another and asked in sweet voices: "Mom, mom, Ning Ning." Will it be bullied?! Let's, let's go rescue it, okay?"

  Dog Moms:...

  "Be good, don't get involved in the young couple's affairs."

  You're going to get beat up!

  The confused puppies suddenly became more worried about Xu Ning. That big black cat is so fierce that even the big dog mother dare not resist. The weak white cat will definitely be bullied miserably.

  In the den, the badly bullied white cat glared at the big black cat in front of him, and said unhappily: "I'm just a puppy, why are you still jealous?!"

  Feng Nian drooped his ears and said aggrievedly, "You are covered in their smell."

  It cautiously raised its eyes and glanced at the angry white cat. It lowered its voice and looked very disappointed.

  "Besides, I also have fur, why do you have to rub them?"

  The angry Xu Ning was relieved when he saw Feng Nian like this. He deeply doubted whether he was making trouble unreasonably. It was clear that the black cat was just an animal's instinctive possessiveness. Not only did it not understand the black cat, , but also angry with it and fierce at it.

  The more he thought about it, the less and less angry he felt, and Xu Ning's voice softened.

  "You know they are just little cubs. I just like little cubs and have no other meaning."

  When Xu Ning was a human being, she might not be able to say that she liked cubs, but when the cubs were these fluffy little ones with zero destructive power, cats really couldn't resist their charm!

  The black cat came closer and moved its big head on the white cat's chest, "I didn't say it couldn't be done, but you went too far."

  One of them was pressed against those puppies, rubbed and kissed, but it had never received such treatment.

  The white cat is no longer small in size now, but the black cat has also grown rapidly during this time, and is still more than twice the size of the white cat. The big head arched up, and Xu Ning fell down before he could sit firmly.

  Before it could get up, the black cat pounced on the white cat with quick eyes and claws, grunting and rubbing against it.

  It is said that the most deadly thing is when a strong man acts coquettishly. After this fierce man is replaced by a fierce cat, the fatal point is upupup.

  Xu Ning's whole cat melted immediately. Not only did he let the black cat rub against his body, he also raised his two front paws to hug the black cat's head and licked it hard several times.

  So cute~

  The two cats cuddled sweetly in the nest for a while, then fell asleep next to each other.

  The cat's sleep time is intermittent, but Xu Ning has not changed his habit of staying awake for so many days. He rests on the black cat's belly and is unaware of everything in the outside world.

  The black cat half-closed its eyes, its head resting on the soft kitten, its ears still raised high, listening to the sounds from the outside world.

  After the playful cats and dogs had eaten and drank enough, they finally stopped and prepared to take a nap. For a while, the only sound left in the cave was the crackling sound of firewood, which inexplicably lulled the cats to sleep.

  There was a rustling sound at the door of the cave. The door was opened and the wind poured into the cave. It had no effect on the cats and dogs who buried themselves under the quilt.

  The black cat propped himself up in the quilt and listened carefully to the movement at the door.

  The footsteps of the visitor were very low, almost non-existent. The black cat shook its ears and lay down again.

  As soon as Ashue came back with the food she had finally found in her mouth, she found that everyone had fallen asleep. Only the cats, dogs and a certain bird that had said they wanted to eat fresh food were still waiting. As soon as she saw it coming back, her eyes lit up. It's like looking at a big boss.

  Amused by his own thoughts, Axue shook his beard and entered the cave, kicking the door unceremoniously with his back foot.

  The cats and dogs waiting inside came over to take the food that Ashue brought back, and took over all the rest. As a great contributor to hunting, Ashue only had to stay by the fire to warm himself up and wait to eat.

  The animals that were hunted back were rabbits that appeared out of nowhere. Gao Fei watched the cats and dogs peeling off their skins and guts, and then he grabbed the dirty things and threw them away.

  Considering Gao Fei's entry and exit, there is an opening at the top of the cave for him to enter and exit freely, but Gao Fei is afraid of the cold and rarely goes out.

  The aroma of food wafted inside the cave again. The cats and dogs were recalling the delicious food they had just eaten in their sleep, completely unaware that there were cats and dogs outside who had started a new round of eating.

  In the only single cat nest high up, the black cat moved and pressed its head on the white cat's belly. Its green eyes were blocked, and its breathing became slow and even, as if it had fallen asleep.

  The heavy snow has not stopped since the temperature dropped. The leafy trees outside have been covered with white snow, and only the green that has not completely withered can be seen.

  This whole world is muted by thick snowflakes, and the vitality is hidden under the white, silent.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 26.5K 68
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
1.2M 95.1K 40
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1.3M 33.3K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
808K 24.3K 65
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...