Cat's Way to Survive a Natura...

Galing kay Reina714

MLT Title: 猫猫的天灾求生路 Author: 狸奴不吃鱼 ... Xu Ning is an ordinary person living in a peaceful world. On th... Higit pa

01: The Crazy Searching Cat Boy
02: Cats in the Villa Area
03: A Cat who understand human writing
04: 'Social Fear' Kitten
05: Sleeping on a mat
06: The looting begins
07: Disgusting Humans
08: Licking Maomao for the first time
09: A kitten with fleas
10: Cried by Flea & Dog Gang
11: The Cat with Electricity
12: Black Cat Hunting
13: The powerful black cat
14: The Black Cat Confessing
15: Gossip Cats and Dogs
16: Secretly Jealous
17: The fire-breathing bird
18: Black Cat's Surprise
19: Early Warning
20: Escape
21: Cave
22: Possible epidemics
23: Busy Night
24: Back on the road
25: Journey
26: Not as big as a bamboo rat
27: Aboriginal Requirements
28: A useless cat
29: Take a shower~
30: New Plan
31: Town 01
32: Town 02
33: Mutated Pig
34: The black cat fell asleep
35: Is Feng Nian awake?
36: The first hunt
37: Feng Nian wakes up
38: A Beautiful Day
39: Daily life
40: Before the Storm
41: Lipstick
42: Big black and white cat
43: Epidemic
44: Xu Ning is sick
45: Illness 02
46: Playing
47: Continuous Heavy Rain
48: Imagination
49: New Action
50: Human Patrol
51: Robber
52: Looting the first pet store
53: Cubs
54: Complete the mission ~
55: Laying out the cave
56: Ashue's joining
57: Human Busyness
58: The cat chops down the tree
59: Middle-aged Man
60: Sui Sui
61: New Crisis
62: Preparing for War
63: Dead Man
64: Ningning and Qiqi
65: The cats and dogs disappearing in the town
66: I don't know what to call it
67: Battle with Tigers
68: The tiger is dead
69: Returning home after the end of the year
70: Daily life
71: Stealing food
72: Caught
73: Children in the Mountain
74: Giving a child away
75: See you soon
76: Meeting
77: A Pleasurable Day
78: Winter is coming
79: Eating
80: The First Wave of Cooling Down
81: The white cat with random thoughts
82: Cold
84: The fierce cat acts coquettishly
85: Human
86: Humans on the Mountain
87: Injured
88: I don't know what to call it
89: Another big cooling down
90: It's almost the Chinese New Year
91: Preparations Before the Year
92: Chinese New Year
93: Chinese New Year
94: A special season is coming
95: Today is a good day~
96: New Events
97: Stories in the Town
98: Moving to a new home!
99: Zaizai in the dream
100: Cats who can't play with catnip
101: A trip to town
102: Ambush
103: Going home!
104: Feng Nian "lost his mind and went crazy"
105: I love you
106: Attacked
107: Nutrition during pregnancy
108: The emergence of good habits
109: At the market
110: Cat's house is not short of food
111: Strange Wolves
112: Storm
113: A Thoughtful Night
114: The Purpose of the Wolves
115: Going Home
116: Recuperation
117: Big Tree
118: Zaizai is here!
119: Raising a cub
120: Raising a Zai Zai 2
121: The Construction of Cat and Dog Mountain
122: Visiting Group
123: Then you should still be jealous
124: Summer is coming
125: Zaizai is crying
126: End of text

83: Lying down

212 8 0
Galing kay Reina714

The big black cat of the lord would not admit that he was jealous. Feng Nian got enough benefits from Xu Ning and followed Xu Ning out of the den. He stretched out greatly and faced the dog gang from behind the white cat's butt. Go that way.

  "They should be healed soon. I remember when I looked at them last night, there were very few fluctuations in their abilities." Feng Nian asked slowly from behind.

  Xu Ning was not sure, so he thought: "It should be about the same."

  The three little guys are all recovering well. Although it is not yet certain whether the awakening of supernatural powers will be successful, the problem of survival is not big.

  There weren't many cats here in the Cat Gang, and Xu Ning and Feng Nian didn't take it seriously. The illness of the three puppies attracted the attention of all the cats and dogs. There weren't many cats and dogs staying here to begin with.

  So when they came to the Dog Gang and saw everyone busy, they didn't realize how serious the matter was, so they first ran to see the three puppies.

  After the power fluctuations decreased and disappeared, the three puppies lay together, sleeping soundly with their heads next to each other. Xu Ning carefully stretched out her paws and rubbed them one by one. Then she looked away with satisfaction and was in the mood to look at the surrounding areas surrounded by other cats and dogs.

  "What's going on here?"

  Asking, Xu Ning hooked the black cat's neck with his big tail and headed towards the lively direction over there. Sensing the two of them coming, the dog silently gave way to enter the circle surrounded by everyone.

  Xu Ning and Feng Nian noticed something was wrong in the atmosphere, frowned and walked inside.

  The big brown long-haired dog was lying on the ground, silently. Xu Ning thought for a moment that he had not woken up. Why didn't he see the rising and falling of the dog's belly? !

  The white cat's footsteps stopped, and the black cat flicked its tail to stop it behind, and took two quick steps forward to see the dog's condition.

  The big dog was lying on the ground, its breathing had stopped, and the quilt next to it had many signs of being torn apart by external forces. Feng Nian probably understood the cause of the dog's death.

  Hutch adjusted his mood and said: "Not long before getting up, it suddenly started to feel uncomfortable, and then a large number of supernatural fluctuations appeared, and it soon died."

  too fast.

  It died so fast that it didn't even have time to find Feng Nian and Xu Ning.

  The superpower of this dog fluctuates greatly. If it is successfully awakened, it will probably be very powerful. However, because the superpower fluctuates so much, it cannot withstand the pain of awakening.

  Xu Ning listened from behind and probably understood what was going on.

  Awakening of superpowers is not natural. There will always be some discomfort during the awakening period. It may be as mild as a minor cold that you don't care about, or as severe as death.

  Before this dog, the relevant events that Xu Ning knew were the predecessor of this body.

  It was too small and too painful. When it didn't survive, the time-traveled creature took over the body, and it only received the painful aftermath and gained good superpowers.

 Xu Ning never thought that such a big dog could die from the awakening of his powers.

  Feng Nian looked at the big dog corpse in front of him in silence, feeling so confused for the first time. Last year they were caught off guard and their companions died in the cold winter and starvation. This year everyone was well prepared, or even overprepared, but died due to the awakening of powers.

  Feng Nian's silence caused a silence. Xu Ning adjusted his mood and stepped forward to look at the big dog lying on the ground.

  It was a big brown long-haired dog. Xu Ning had not gotten along with it much, but when fighting humans, this dog was one of the dogs who tried to fight with them.

  At that time, Xu Ning and Haqi both firmly denied this idea. Xu Ning still remembered that the dog said to other cats and dogs, "It would be great if it awakened its powers earlier."

  It was obviously a very trivial thing in the past, but at this moment, it inexplicably touched Xu Ning's tears, and the tears fell down so directly.

  Xu Ning calmed down and waited for the emotion to pass before walking to Feng Nian's side. "It's good to just leave like this. No one knows whether the future life will be more painful. At least it has suffered a lot less."

  This was purely self-comfort. Everyone in the Cat and Dog Gang was quite innocent. When I thought about what he said, I really felt that it made sense, and I managed to get in a good mood to discuss it.

  A few cats and dogs whose minds were spinning faster remained silent and did not interrupt their discussion.

  The last resting place for the big dog was next to the puppy that died before. The only ones who went out to bury the dog were a few cats and dogs with powerful abilities that were less affected by the cold winter. Xu Ning watched them open the door and go out, and then closed the door that blocked the winter snow. door, feeling heavy in my heart.

  This is the second dog to die.

  Their team is so large, the next person to die may be a member of the cat gang or a member of the dog gang. It's also possible that it's Ashue or Gao Fei.

  Winter is really a season of despair for all living beings.

  Xu Ning took a deep breath and dragged her paws over to the three puppies.

  The three puppies looked at the white cat that they often played with these days with their big eyes, their eyes were ignorant and innocent. Xu Ning, who was originally uncomfortable because of the death of the big dog, calmed down and walked gently to the three puppies.

  "Eat well and live for a long time."

  *

  News of the deaths of cats and dogs appeared one after another after that. Xu Ning relied on the puppies from the dog gang to maintain his mood. Fortunately, this kind of life did not last long. After about ten days, death finally left them temporarily.

  "Let's have a good meal today!" Xu Ning announced happily.

  The cats and dogs around the pile of wood all raised their heads to look at Xu Ning, waiting for the white cat's next words.

  Hearing no objections, Xu Ning recalled in his memory , "Barbecue spicy hotpot, stir-fried vegetables, braised everything, canned snacks, let's make whatever we want together!"

  There was still silence below. No one quite understood what Xu Ning was talking about. Finally, Feng Nian took the initiative and said, "Ning Ning, we don't know how to do it. Otherwise, you can just tell us how to do it."

  Xu Ning's interest did not diminish at all, and she jumped from the firewood pile to Feng Nian's side.

  "It's very simple! Barbecue is just brushing a little bit of human seasoning on it, and then grilling the meat on the fire. For spicy hotpot, it's just a little more troublesome to make the soup. The rest is just to throw in the meat and vegetables and you can eat it directly. "

  "The braised vegetables need fresh meat. I don't know if the dried meat is delicious. We can make it next time."

  It seems as if this group of cats and dogs who know nothing about human food will succeed if they take action. In fact, Xu Ning still needs to guide everyone step by step, and he can only do the seasoning by himself.

  However, with Feng Nian as a great helper, Xu Ning could only talk.

  When all the preparations were done and the food was put on the fire and started cooking, Xu Ning squatted in the middle and told everyone the unfinished story of Journey to the West. This story started in the summer and is still starting today.

  Xu Ning briefly talked about what he had said before, and then continued where he left off. The aroma of food accompanied the hustle and bustle of stories, and everyone enjoyed a rare peace of mind.

  The wind outside didn't know when it stopped, and it was much warmer inside the cave. Xu Ning leaned on the soft pillow, squinting his eyes comfortably, and immersed himself in the fantasy world along with the story.

  While the food is out, the story pauses for a while.

  A few cats and dogs that can be controlled remotely share food with everyone and tell stories quietly. Now there is a lot of excitement. The cats and dogs gather together to eat and talk calmly, and there is no sign of fighting yet.

  Xu Ning leaned against the black cat in a daze, and suddenly heard a cat behind him asking: "Does this count as a party? I remember what Ning Ning said, a party is when everyone eats, drinks and has fun together."

  "But parties are for celebration, so what are we celebrating?" Yougou asked in confusion.

  Everyone suddenly became quiet. Yes, what is there to celebrate?

  "Of course it's to celebrate that we are all still alive~"

  The squeaking puppy fluttered its short legs back and forth among a group of big cats and dogs, trying to steal their food.

  The little guy was quite scared when he first came into contact with death, but now he is used to it. Probably in their eyes, death is an ordinary thing.

  Xu Ning turned her head and looked over, and saw the little guy talking nonsense, being slapped into the quilt by his own mother, and groaning and unable to get up.

  A little fool who talks nonsense.

  Xu Ning lowered his head and took a bite of the barbecued meat dried from the skewers. The dried meat was originally very dry, but before grilling it, Xu Ning asked the cat and dog to soak the dried meat in water for a while, which would make it taste better. It's still a bit watery, but it doesn't taste as good as fresh meat.

  But the seasoning is sufficient, and the dried meat has its own aroma, so it tastes pretty good.

  He chewed the dried meat in his mouth carefully with his teeth, waited until the taste was almost gone, and then swallowed it. The black cat noticed Xu Ning's eating habit and sighed helplessly, but did not stop it. Behavior.

 After eating two pieces of dried meat, the soft meat slices cooked in the Malatang pot were put into the bowl. Xu Ning looked at the steaming meat slices, carefully stretched his head over, and hooked it with his teeth. Click down.

  The meat slices were overcooked and the chewiness was not lost.

  Coupled with the fragrant spicy soup, Xu Ning's mouth watered after eating it.

  There are too many seasonings in this method. Xu Ning was afraid that eating too much would be bad for the stomach, so he didn't make too much from the beginning, just letting everyone taste it.

  I don't know if the gastrointestinal tract of cats with special powers will become very serious.

  The little white cat began to think about it. If his stomach really got worse, he would take out all the human food for everyone to eat, and he would also be able to eat to his heart's content.

  I'm really tired of eating meat every day, just plain meat.

  He didn't stop eating until his stomach was full, but his eating speed slowed down and he started fighting and playing more.

  Seeing that another ball was about to be kicked into the fire, Xu Ning hurriedly directed the cat to block the ball and throw it back to the cats and dogs behind.

  The mothers of the puppies didn't know where they were. One of them just stayed there and chirped for a while, then headed towards the most familiar white cat.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

197K 4.3K 27
"I only fuck girls who want to be fucked, flipped over and banged, Sunshine and..." "And that's what I want, daddy. Exactly what I want from you." * ...
1.1M 50.7K 29
1950s. ***Story contains mature scenes and Hindi phrases in initial chapters which are not translated in english*** Abhigyan Singh, a Sarpanch of the...
2.9M 54.7K 17
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
369K 11.5K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...