Cat's Way to Survive a Natura...

By Reina714

MLT Title: 猫猫的天灾求生路 Author: 狸奴不吃鱼 ... Xu Ning is an ordinary person living in a peaceful world. On th... More

01: The Crazy Searching Cat Boy
02: Cats in the Villa Area
03: A Cat who understand human writing
04: 'Social Fear' Kitten
05: Sleeping on a mat
06: The looting begins
07: Disgusting Humans
08: Licking Maomao for the first time
09: A kitten with fleas
10: Cried by Flea & Dog Gang
11: The Cat with Electricity
12: Black Cat Hunting
13: The powerful black cat
14: The Black Cat Confessing
15: Gossip Cats and Dogs
16: Secretly Jealous
17: The fire-breathing bird
18: Black Cat's Surprise
19: Early Warning
20: Escape
21: Cave
22: Possible epidemics
23: Busy Night
24: Back on the road
25: Journey
26: Not as big as a bamboo rat
27: Aboriginal Requirements
28: A useless cat
29: Take a shower~
30: New Plan
31: Town 01
32: Town 02
33: Mutated Pig
34: The black cat fell asleep
35: Is Feng Nian awake?
36: The first hunt
37: Feng Nian wakes up
38: A Beautiful Day
39: Daily life
40: Before the Storm
41: Lipstick
42: Big black and white cat
43: Epidemic
44: Xu Ning is sick
45: Illness 02
46: Playing
47: Continuous Heavy Rain
48: Imagination
49: New Action
50: Human Patrol
51: Robber
52: Looting the first pet store
53: Cubs
54: Complete the mission ~
55: Laying out the cave
56: Ashue's joining
57: Human Busyness
58: The cat chops down the tree
59: Middle-aged Man
60: Sui Sui
61: New Crisis
62: Preparing for War
63: Dead Man
64: Ningning and Qiqi
65: The cats and dogs disappearing in the town
66: I don't know what to call it
67: Battle with Tigers
68: The tiger is dead
69: Returning home after the end of the year
70: Daily life
71: Stealing food
72: Caught
73: Children in the Mountain
74: Giving a child away
75: See you soon
76: Meeting
77: A Pleasurable Day
78: Winter is coming
79: Eating
80: The First Wave of Cooling Down
82: Cold
83: Lying down
84: The fierce cat acts coquettishly
85: Human
86: Humans on the Mountain
87: Injured
88: I don't know what to call it
89: Another big cooling down
90: It's almost the Chinese New Year
91: Preparations Before the Year
92: Chinese New Year
93: Chinese New Year
94: A special season is coming
95: Today is a good day~
96: New Events
97: Stories in the Town
98: Moving to a new home!
99: Zaizai in the dream
100: Cats who can't play with catnip
101: A trip to town
102: Ambush
103: Going home!
104: Feng Nian "lost his mind and went crazy"
105: I love you
106: Attacked
107: Nutrition during pregnancy
108: The emergence of good habits
109: At the market
110: Cat's house is not short of food
111: Strange Wolves
112: Storm
113: A Thoughtful Night
114: The Purpose of the Wolves
115: Going Home
116: Recuperation
117: Big Tree
118: Zaizai is here!
119: Raising a cub
120: Raising a Zai Zai 2
121: The Construction of Cat and Dog Mountain
122: Visiting Group
123: Then you should still be jealous
124: Summer is coming
125: Zaizai is crying
126: End of text

81: The white cat with random thoughts

249 7 1
By Reina714

There were too many expectations in his heart that he could not express. Xu Ning was just a kitten after all. Hutch knew this and knew better than to have too high hopes.

  It's fine on its own, but if the mother dog expects too much and then fails to meet her expectations, she might still hold a grudge against the kitten.

  After the three puppies were separated, they took out the cat's nest they received later from the space, let them lie in the cat's nest, and covered it with a thick winter coat.

  After doing this, Xu Ning asked: "Have they eaten anything?"

  The dog mother shook her head beside her, "I tried, but they don't have the strength to suck milk at all."

  They are still newborn puppies, and they cannot eat much meat. They cannot feed them milk, which means that they can only survive on their own.

  But in the case of puppies...

  Dogs who don't eat or drink can live for a long time and survive a lot of pain, but puppies are not big dogs, they simply can't do that.

  Xu Ning's space contained so many human tools, but he didn't bring a breast pump. It was unrealistic to let the dogs squeeze by themselves. His eyes drifted to the fire and the iron shelf next to it.

  "Let's make some broth. It's a bit nutritious at least." Xu Ning said and began to turn over the uneaten mutated pork in the space.

  The pig's superpowers are not very powerful, and after being left for so long, a lot of energy inside has been lost. It is just right for the puppies to make soup.

  When the dog mother saw Xu Ning taking meat from her own space, she quickly went to her food pile and took out a large piece of meat and gave it to Xu Ning. Regardless of the fact that these female dogs did not go out to hunt due to fertility issues, everyone in the dog gang would give them a certain amount of food, and they had a lot of food on their hands.

  If his puppy dies and he can't finish all the food, he might as well take out more now to save his life.

  Xu Ning looked at the meat in front of him. He didn't refuse it, but he took out a little more mutated pork.

  Because he was worried that the cooking speed would be too slow, Xu Ning took Feng Nian and cut the two pieces of meat into pieces.

  "Snow, snow is coming!"

  Qiqi's hurried voice sounded, and the vines, which were not very obedient after the arrival of winter, put the iron frame on top of the fire and put the pot filled with snow on it.

  This was the first time Xu Ning saw Qiqi's vines since the beginning of winter. He looked around curiously and discovered that the roots of the vines were actually right next to the fire. The impact of winter on Qi Qi Qi's abilities was probably not small. As soon as these were done, the vines all retracted under the soil.

  Only distracted for a moment, the two cats chopped up all the meat quickly, and Feng Nian's superpower rolled the minced meat and threw it into the pot.

  Thinking about nutrition, Xu Ning rummaged around in the space and found a bottle of pet milk powder. He looked at the age on it and determined that the three puppies could eat it. Then he took it out and asked the black cat to scoop two. Spoon in and cook together.

  Xu Ning put the milk powder jar next to him and said to Hutch and the bitch: "The rest is no different from boiled food. You just need to feed them with a spoon. I will watch you feed them later."

  "It must be cooked very well. Once cooked, put it on the shelf and keep it warm by the fire. They won't be able to eat it if it's too hot."

  Seeing that both Hutch and the bitch had remembered it, Xu Ning pursed her lips and asked another thing, "Where is the dead dog?"

  The silence spread forever. Xu Ning's eyes were blank, and he didn't know why he was asking the puppy. No one has the strength to bring a dead puppy back to life. It knows it has seen it and can't do anything, but it just wants to see it.

  Feng Nian saw that something was wrong with Xu Ning's state, and said gently: "Ning Ning, can we go back and have something to eat?"

  Xu Ning still looked at Ha Qi, neither saying yes nor saying no.

  In the end, Hutch couldn't stop the kitten's beautiful blue eyes and sighed: "We sent it out and buried it."

  Dogs have no intention of retiring to their graves. They did this despite the cold weather and falling snow. They just don't want their puppies to be taken back and eaten by hungry animals.

  After getting the answer, Xu Ning didn't know what he was talking about. His brain was in a daze as Feng Nian took him back to the Mao Gang's fire and started cooking with the food they put outside.

  Xu Ning likes to eat hot food, and since there is nothing to do after winter, Feng Nian simply cooks cooked food every day. Now he is very good at making food, and it is the most commonly used seasoning outside.

  After cooking, Feng Nian returned to the nest with the kitten who was still in his thoughts.

  Xu Ning broke the silence when the meaty meat with all the color, flavor and taste entered his mouth.

  "Feng Nian, I'm so afraid that we will also die in this cold winter."

  Xu Ning didn't pay attention to all the things that happened before. There are too many trials and tribulations in its life. In order to prevent itself from being in a pessimistic mood now, it has always been a staunch optimist, always moving in the right direction no matter what it encounters.

  But when I learned that the puppy was dead and heard that it was buried under the cold snow, worry and fear came directly to my heart.

  Xu Ning has never realized more clearly than today that they are just animals. Unlike humans who can rely on flexible hands to survive, they can only rely on supernatural powers to do whatever they want, and there are many things they cannot do.

 If it wakes up one morning and sees that the black cat next to it has stopped breathing, will it be sad?

  Xu Ning himself didn't know the answer to this matter. It rationally and clearly analyzed its relationship with Feng Nian, its own strength, and the optimal solution for such a thing. But its feelings told it that it could not accept the possibility of the black cat's death.

  The feelings deepened quietly in daily life, and Xu Ning only realized it in a sudden way today.

  Feng Nian paused for a moment and moved from the opposite side of Xu Ning to the side of Mao Mao. Being big can give cats a sense of security. The thick and long tail wraps around the kitten, like the strongest rope in the world, binding them together for their entire lives.

  "We will not die. If we die, we will lie together." Feng Nian's voice was gentle and firm.

  Its words were so straightforward that Xu Ning tugged at the corners of his lips to try to make a smile, but failed because he was in a low mood. He could only say helplessly: "Say something silly. After you die, live a good life. I want to stay in your heart for the rest of my life." "

  Xu Ning knew very well that based on its physical fitness and superpowers, its chance of death was much higher than that of Feng Nian. Instead of thinking about what would happen if the black cat stopped breathing, it was better to think about how to prevent the black cat from dying before he died. Don't do stupid things when you are so sad.

  The more he thought about the sad things, Feng Nian patted the kitten on the head and asked it to eat obediently.

  I have to say that being okay is indeed a great tool to distract bad emotions. After finishing the meal, Xu Ning left behind the low mood before the meal and began to think about something that was very important to them at the moment.

  The cave is naturally formed, and the corridor is actually very high. A large door only blocks the wind blowing in from below, but the top is wide open, and the cold wind blows inside, making it extremely cold.

  The one who died today is a pup. If it is not sealed, the one who will die in the future will be the grown-up cats and dogs.

  Xu Ning is still a little angry with herself for underestimating the power of winter before, but now the most important thing is to organize everyone to block the wind.

  Those large human tools were placed in the space by Xu Ning, and it carefully rummaged through the things in the space.

  In fact, the best thing is the rolling shutter. It is a big thing and although it is a bit troublesome to fix it, it is very reliable once it is fixed.

  Secondly...

  Xu Ning could only think of curtains.

  The curtains are made of a special material and can block the wind. If you get a few more and straighten them, it won't be unusable. And they only need to block the strong wind, and the small wind that comes in just replaces the air.

  The two fires were burning all day long, and Xu Ning couldn't ignore the replacement of fresh air.

  Thinking like this, Xu Ning finally took out a folded curtain and a lot of long stares.

  Xu Ning told Feng Nian what he thought, and Feng Nian said, "Ning Ning, go in and sleep. I'll take them with you. If there's anything I don't understand, I'll come back and ask you."

  The cold temperature made the kittens who were not used to the weather tremble. Feng Nian was worried and Xu Ning followed him. Xu Ning himself did not dare to go there because it would be troublesome if he caught a cold.

  But he couldn't stay back in the nest. Xu Ning thought about it and said, "You go and do your work. I'll go to the fire and cook some ginger soup for you."

  If the cold wind blows for such a long time, even if you are in good health, you will catch a cold. Cold has always been a fatal disease, and kittens are no exception.

  Feng Nian thought of the smell of ginger, and his beard trembled, and he wanted to refuse. However, seeing the white cat's enthusiastic look, he was afraid that refusing would arouse its sentimentality, so he could only ignore it.

  With a sad little thought, Feng Nian deliberately caught a few more cats and dogs when he went to find them, so that one more suffering brother would drink ginger soup.

  Feng Nian went to work with nails and curtains, and Xu Ning adjusted her mood and walked towards the fire.

  Its space ability is not as convenient as Feng Nian's wind ability, but it can also be put into the space and taken out of the space to adjust the position of the item.

  Xu Ning took out the brown sugar, pepper and star anise from the space, and took out the ginger and cut it into slices. He put them all into the pot. He asked for some water from the other cats and put them all into the pot. After putting the pot into the space, he carefully He stretched his paw a little above the middle shelf, and a pot fell directly from the space, shaking out some water.

  After putting down the pot of ginger soup, Xu Ning walked towards the Dog Gang.

  When she came back from stealing vegetables, she met her master Sui Sui. Then it was time to cool down, and Xu Ning even forgot about the vegetables in the space.

  Every time I was looking for something, I could only think of it for a short while, so I decided to give it to him while I had nothing to do. Xu Ning just saw that several dogs in the dog gang didn't seem to eat very much.

  Xu Ning brought the vegetables over, which made Hutch and the others relieved. They all thought about what they would do if Xu Ning and the others didn't get the vegetables.

  Also put down were the bags of rice.

  Xu Ning also spent some time telling them how to cook rice and how to eat it with other vegetables.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

794K 66.7K 35
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
290K 19.4K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
789K 40K 35
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
1.1M 83.6K 39
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...