Cat's Way to Survive a Natura...

By Reina714

MLT Title: 猫猫的天灾求生路 Author: 狸奴不吃鱼 ... Xu Ning is an ordinary person living in a peaceful world. On th... More

01: The Crazy Searching Cat Boy
02: Cats in the Villa Area
03: A Cat who understand human writing
04: 'Social Fear' Kitten
05: Sleeping on a mat
06: The looting begins
07: Disgusting Humans
08: Licking Maomao for the first time
09: A kitten with fleas
10: Cried by Flea & Dog Gang
11: The Cat with Electricity
12: Black Cat Hunting
13: The powerful black cat
14: The Black Cat Confessing
15: Gossip Cats and Dogs
16: Secretly Jealous
17: The fire-breathing bird
18: Black Cat's Surprise
19: Early Warning
20: Escape
21: Cave
22: Possible epidemics
23: Busy Night
24: Back on the road
25: Journey
26: Not as big as a bamboo rat
27: Aboriginal Requirements
28: A useless cat
29: Take a shower~
30: New Plan
31: Town 01
32: Town 02
33: Mutated Pig
34: The black cat fell asleep
35: Is Feng Nian awake?
36: The first hunt
37: Feng Nian wakes up
38: A Beautiful Day
39: Daily life
40: Before the Storm
41: Lipstick
42: Big black and white cat
43: Epidemic
44: Xu Ning is sick
45: Illness 02
46: Playing
47: Continuous Heavy Rain
48: Imagination
49: New Action
50: Human Patrol
51: Robber
52: Looting the first pet store
53: Cubs
54: Complete the mission ~
55: Laying out the cave
56: Ashue's joining
57: Human Busyness
58: The cat chops down the tree
59: Middle-aged Man
60: Sui Sui
61: New Crisis
62: Preparing for War
63: Dead Man
64: Ningning and Qiqi
65: The cats and dogs disappearing in the town
66: I don't know what to call it
67: Battle with Tigers
68: The tiger is dead
69: Returning home after the end of the year
70: Daily life
71: Stealing food
72: Caught
73: Children in the Mountain
75: See you soon
76: Meeting
77: A Pleasurable Day
78: Winter is coming
79: Eating
80: The First Wave of Cooling Down
81: The white cat with random thoughts
82: Cold
83: Lying down
84: The fierce cat acts coquettishly
85: Human
86: Humans on the Mountain
87: Injured
88: I don't know what to call it
89: Another big cooling down
90: It's almost the Chinese New Year
91: Preparations Before the Year
92: Chinese New Year
93: Chinese New Year
94: A special season is coming
95: Today is a good day~
96: New Events
97: Stories in the Town
98: Moving to a new home!
99: Zaizai in the dream
100: Cats who can't play with catnip
101: A trip to town
102: Ambush
103: Going home!
104: Feng Nian "lost his mind and went crazy"
105: I love you
106: Attacked
107: Nutrition during pregnancy
108: The emergence of good habits
109: At the market
110: Cat's house is not short of food
111: Strange Wolves
112: Storm
113: A Thoughtful Night
114: The Purpose of the Wolves
115: Going Home
116: Recuperation
117: Big Tree
118: Zaizai is here!
119: Raising a cub
120: Raising a Zai Zai 2
121: The Construction of Cat and Dog Mountain
122: Visiting Group
123: Then you should still be jealous
124: Summer is coming
125: Zaizai is crying
126: End of text

74: Giving a child away

353 9 0
By Reina714

With complicated thoughts in her heart, Xu Ning took a look at the little swaddle.

  Who is the child there? There are still tears in the corners of his eyes that have not disappeared. Her eyelashes were also wet. She must have cried for a while just now. No wonder Ashue was so lethargic.

  The child's swaddling clothes were of good quality. Xu Ning carefully opened a corner and looked at the clothes and other items inside the swaddling clothes. He felt that this did not look like an abandoned child.

  Who would dress an abandoned child so well, with a silver anklet?

  How could humans throw away things like gold and silver utensils at will?

  Xu Ning looked at it seriously. Feng Nian thought it liked the child and asked, "Do you want to take it back and raise it?"

  Such a small animal probably won't eat much, and if it has to be raised, it won't be impossible to feed it. Just think of giving the kitten a...well, a pet.

  Xu Ning was startled by its words and shook his head repeatedly: "No, no, don't raise it. We can just give it to humans."

  A wolf cub is wonderful enough in the world. There is no need for a cat cub. Cats don't want to raise humans. Cats themselves don't live as long as humans!

  Seeing the kitten's resistance, Feng Nian breathed a sigh of relief for some reason. Thinking about it carefully, it would be nice for them to have each other. It would be very annoying to have such a big human being in the middle.

  As for this proposal, Ashue raised her eyebrows in agreement.

  If it hadn't seen the child crying so pitifully, it wouldn't have stopped to look at it, and then would have teased the child without even eating.

  Human cubs are so scary T^T

  Giving away human cubs can be done at any time, but the main problem now is to fill their stomachs.

 Feng Nian shook his ears and heard Xu Ning's stomach growling and said, "First hunt and eat. After eating, send the child to the humans in green clothes."

  "That kind of human being is called a soldier." Xu Ning sighed helplessly and did not refute Feng Nian's plan.

  It couldn't think of a better way. It couldn't wait until midnight with the child to deliver the letter and then return it, right?

  This child is sleeping obediently now. If he gets hungry later and starts crying, let alone the fact that they can't hide his whereabouts with this child, the cat's head will hurt even if he cries!

  I hope what happened to this child will not drag them down. They are just innocent little cats who don't know anything, but are extremely kind and enthusiastic!

  Feng Kuai praised himself in his heart, Xu Ning squatted beside the child and waited for Feng Nian to appear.

  Because Xu Ning was afraid that he would be hungry, Feng Nian hunted nearby. Today's prey was two large birds. He didn't know what species they were, but they looked like they had a lot of meat, so they must be enough for a meal.

  Looking at the bird in Feng Nian's mouth, Xu Ning suddenly remembered something.

  "Feng Nian, how do you think this child was brought up the mountain?"

  They are animals themselves, and they can come and go freely in the mountains and forests. Humans have always been refused to go up the mountains. Even if many mountains were later given up to a certain extent due to tree cutting, that does not mean that humans can go up the mountains. Well, the place where the child is is on the top of the mountain. What human being would risk his life to come up and throw a child away?

  Feng Nian put down the prey and started plucking it. He didn't forget to answer Xu Ning's question, "I don't know. Axue asked several animals and they all said they were here in the morning."

  ?

  Xu Ning tilted his head in confusion, looking at the quiet faces of the children next to him, he felt even more confused.

  Was it caused by a person with super powers? But there aren't many people with superpowers among humans, right? Why send such a kid to die on the mountain?

  "Stop thinking about it and eat." Feng Nian interrupted Xu Ning's curiosity, "Human behavior is very strange, it's incomprehensible."

  Xu Ning:......

  Another weird cat theory.

  *

  The people in the town were very busy. The road leading to Cat and Dog Mountain outside the town was surrounded by people building a wall to protect against the cats and dogs on that mountain.

  Most of the people working there scoffed at this.

  "Cats can kill humans. Why don't those who say this go to heaven!" The man who stopped took a puff of cigarette, but still felt that he was a fool for working here because of such a sentence. The CNAO casually said, Being so serious, aren't you kidding them?

  "Okay, you don't care whether he kills him or not. Isn't the leader just for food? If you don't want to go back, that's it!"

  The people next to him were speechless at the man's words. Maybe this cat killing humans was an excuse for his superiors, just to let them build a wall?

  The world is so dangerous now, and there are still a group of wandering guys in the town who have not been dealt with. Why don't we guard against people coming in from the outside? !

  "Who said I don't want to do it?! Don't be so stupid. If someone hears it, let's see if I can beat you."

  Building a wall is hard work, but the leaders give me good treatment, including one meal of meat every day, and occasionally there is a piece of meat in the food distributed.

  It's hard to do much work in this world now, so if you have no income, it would be nice to have something to eat.

  If you skip one meal at home, there will be no food in the future. The two mouthfuls saved are life-saving food.

  "No one says anything about you. Just get to work."

  The other man straightened up, took a cigarette from his bag, lit it and took a puff.

  The misty smoke blocked the view ahead. The man squinted his eyes and looked at the other end of the road, then kicked the person next to him.

  "Hey, look, what's over there? My eyes are getting more and more blurry. Why does it look like there's a leopard?"

  Next to him was a young man. He looked up casually and staggered with fright. He screamed: "Snow leopard!"

  "What? Snow leopard? Where is the snow leopard?!"

  "Fuck, Snow Leopard! Come on, come on!"

  "Quickly, hurry up and call someone!"

  This group of workers made a lot of noise, and two rows of young soldiers ran away from the patrol area and blocked all the workers.

  "Is that leopard carrying something on its back?" It was the same young man who had just been frightened. He didn't fall, and was slapped by his father next to him to make him look carefully.

  His voice reminded others. Everyone saw that the soldiers were blocking their way, and they all stuck their heads out to see.

  "A cloth bag? Why are you carrying a cloth bag?"

  "No, it's not like that. It looks familiar."

  "It seems like a child?"

  "Child?! Why is there no movement at all? Could it be that he is dead?"

  This group of people was noisy, and everyone was trying to see what was on the back of the snow leopard in the distance.

  Xu Ning looked at the little soldier standing at the front who was holding a gun and his hands were shaking, and said to Feng Nian and A Xue: "You guys wait here, I'll pick a bold one to come over and carry the cub over."

  If this continues, the group of people might regard A Xue as their enemy, and Yimucang suddenly bursts out.

  Feng Nian subconsciously wanted to deny Xu Ning's proposal. Now there was no place blocking it. It could pass by. According to its superpower, if those humans behaved badly, it could get away in time.

  Xu Ning had long expected this reaction. He rubbed the side of Feng Nian's neck back and forth with a soft voice, "Feng Nian, just let me go. I know better how to deal with humans! Besides, you and Ah The snow is here, and we are not far apart. You can protect me at any time if you are willing!"

  The kitten understands the essence of coquettishness. The soft voice is drawn out and sounds delicate and tender. When rubbing, it specially rubs the big black cat's sensitive areas. In less than two minutes, the cold and principled black cat would just say okay.

 As soon as Xu Ning walked away, Axue complained in a low voice: "Feng Nian, why did you let go so quickly?"

  The big black cat's back stiffened, and the soft pads slapped on the big snow leopard's head. "That's my kitten. How can you refuse a kitten's request?"

  Ashue:......

  "Why don't you just say you can't refuse! Also, your claws hurt very much!"

  The nails instantly poked out from the soft flesh pads. Feng Nian looked at the big snow leopard dangerously and hummed: "Do you want to try something that hurts more?"

  Ashue:......

  Silence.jpg

  Xu Ning walked to the front of the group of soldiers with small steps, and picked out the soldiers with a small head under everyone's curious eyes. There were noisy human voices behind this group of people. Xu Ning shook his ears and glanced over there, not paying attention to those people's speculations.

  It looked around and found that the man next to it was the boldest. He still looked at Ashue from time to time and seemed to like him very much.

  Xu Ning tilted her head, stretched out her little fingernail to hook the man's trouser leg, "Meow~"

  The man hesitated for a moment, knelt down and asked the kitten: "Want me to come over?"

  "Meow~"

  Xu Ning rolled his eyes inwardly. It was really strange for a human to talk seriously to a cat. Thinking like this, Xu Ning hooked the man's trouser leg again, took two steps back, and stopped to look at the man.

  The man thought for a moment, put the gun in his companion's hand, and said, "I'll go over and take a look. The kid must be carried over."

  He originally wanted to stop his comrades. The superiors said that they should be vigilant when dealing with animals that suddenly appear, and wait for the superiors to come over, but now there is an infant child over there. What if they don't get over there and something happens to that child?

  The man put the gun into his comrade's hand and followed the beautiful little white cat.

  When you get closer, you can clearly see the sleeping child inside the swaddling clothes. The little guy's face is rosy and he seems to be fine.

  This conclusion made the man sigh in relief. Seeing that the snow leopard and the dangerous-looking big black cat didn't make any move, he took two quick steps and passed the little white cat leading the way, and picked up the little one under everyone's nervous gaze. baby.

  The humans who were still there collectively breathed a sigh of relief, and the three loud ones here heard it.

  Seeing that the man was holding the child, Xu Ning called to Feng Nian and Axue, "Move quietly, let's go back to the mountain."

  Ashue's figure is there, no matter how small its movements are, it makes people nervous. The soldiers on the spot have even lifted the wooden warehouse. As long as the snow leopard has a tendency to attack, the first person to be injured will definitely not be the one who picks up the child. comrades.

  Fortunately, the snow leopard didn't have any intention to attack. It followed the two cats, one black and one white, and retreated about ten meters, then turned around and ran quickly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

710K 101K 38
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...
112K 14.8K 32
#Book-3 Last book of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation of the first and second book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If...
268K 18.6K 56
ABHIMANYU RATHORE :- Rude , workaholic CEO of Rathore Empire .Devilesing hot , every girls drools over him .But loves his family to dearest . . SAKS...
786K 79.5K 55
3 lives got entangled due to the twisted Destiny...... Vidyut Rajvanshi married his college sweetheart Sanjana and was leading a happy life ......bot...