Cat's Way to Survive a Natura...

By Reina714

MLT Title: 猫猫的天灾求生路 Author: 狸奴不吃鱼 ... Xu Ning is an ordinary person living in a peaceful world. On th... More

01: The Crazy Searching Cat Boy
02: Cats in the Villa Area
03: A Cat who understand human writing
04: 'Social Fear' Kitten
05: Sleeping on a mat
06: The looting begins
07: Disgusting Humans
08: Licking Maomao for the first time
09: A kitten with fleas
10: Cried by Flea & Dog Gang
11: The Cat with Electricity
12: Black Cat Hunting
13: The powerful black cat
14: The Black Cat Confessing
15: Gossip Cats and Dogs
16: Secretly Jealous
17: The fire-breathing bird
18: Black Cat's Surprise
19: Early Warning
20: Escape
21: Cave
22: Possible epidemics
23: Busy Night
24: Back on the road
25: Journey
26: Not as big as a bamboo rat
27: Aboriginal Requirements
28: A useless cat
29: Take a shower~
30: New Plan
31: Town 01
32: Town 02
33: Mutated Pig
34: The black cat fell asleep
35: Is Feng Nian awake?
36: The first hunt
37: Feng Nian wakes up
38: A Beautiful Day
39: Daily life
40: Before the Storm
41: Lipstick
42: Big black and white cat
43: Epidemic
44: Xu Ning is sick
45: Illness 02
46: Playing
47: Continuous Heavy Rain
48: Imagination
49: New Action
50: Human Patrol
51: Robber
52: Looting the first pet store
53: Cubs
54: Complete the mission ~
55: Laying out the cave
56: Ashue's joining
57: Human Busyness
58: The cat chops down the tree
59: Middle-aged Man
60: Sui Sui
61: New Crisis
62: Preparing for War
63: Dead Man
64: Ningning and Qiqi
65: The cats and dogs disappearing in the town
66: I don't know what to call it
67: Battle with Tigers
68: The tiger is dead
69: Returning home after the end of the year
71: Stealing food
72: Caught
73: Children in the Mountain
74: Giving a child away
75: See you soon
76: Meeting
77: A Pleasurable Day
78: Winter is coming
79: Eating
80: The First Wave of Cooling Down
81: The white cat with random thoughts
82: Cold
83: Lying down
84: The fierce cat acts coquettishly
85: Human
86: Humans on the Mountain
87: Injured
88: I don't know what to call it
89: Another big cooling down
90: It's almost the Chinese New Year
91: Preparations Before the Year
92: Chinese New Year
93: Chinese New Year
94: A special season is coming
95: Today is a good day~
96: New Events
97: Stories in the Town
98: Moving to a new home!
99: Zaizai in the dream
100: Cats who can't play with catnip
101: A trip to town
102: Ambush
103: Going home!
104: Feng Nian "lost his mind and went crazy"
105: I love you
106: Attacked
107: Nutrition during pregnancy
108: The emergence of good habits
109: At the market
110: Cat's house is not short of food
111: Strange Wolves
112: Storm
113: A Thoughtful Night
114: The Purpose of the Wolves
115: Going Home
116: Recuperation
117: Big Tree
118: Zaizai is here!
119: Raising a cub
120: Raising a Zai Zai 2
121: The Construction of Cat and Dog Mountain
122: Visiting Group
123: Then you should still be jealous
124: Summer is coming
125: Zaizai is crying
126: End of text

70: Daily life

271 8 0
By Reina714

The big black cat looked like it was going to visit human territory. Xu Ning purred twice but did not stop it.

  Considering that there was still a tiger that needed to be dealt with, Feng Nian finally said that he was not really in a hurry to discuss going to the human world. The two cats walked side by side in the forest, heading towards the stream.

  Most places near the lower reaches of the stream were filled with dirt from their handling of prey. Xu Ning glanced at the fur hanging on the branches and remembered the ones he had cleaned out from the space before, and said to Feng Nian: "We are keeping warm. We have enough stuff. If those seven animals don't want to sleep with us, we can give them those furs."

  If it hadn't said anything, Feng Nianwang would have forgotten those things, shook his beard and said, "It's all up to you."

  The new friends are so poor, so there is nothing wrong with giving them more.

  From a distance, Xu Ning saw the tiger lying in the middle of the stream. The fur on the tiger's body was all burned away. The meat looked charred in many places, but there was no rotten place. It was better than he imagined. The situation is much better when hunting for multiple days.

  Feng Nian had been paying attention to the kitten beside him. Seeing its confusion, he explained: "It may be related to the mutation, and there is no stinky situation."

Xu Ning nodded, "It's already burned like this, do you still want to peel it off?"

  "Peel it, the skin is very tough and it's not easy to eat directly."

  The tiger's skin is already strong, and when exposed to the sun, it becomes even stronger. It's fine on its own, but Xu Ning likes to bite it with his teeth. If the tooth breaks, it will be troublesome.

  Feng Nian used his supernatural powers to get the tiger out of the stream, and the two cats started processing the tiger's skin from both sides of the head and tail.

  After peeling off the skin, Feng Nian threw it randomly on the tree, carefully divided the meat into small pieces and looked around for a free sunny place.

  In order to survive the winter safely, everyone hunted wildly, and many places were already covered with dried meat. The two cats walked several places before they found a large enough drying ground.

  Let go of the meat in the space in a regular manner. Put the uncut offal in the best place. Leave the bones in the space. When you get back to the big cave, put them at the door. Then the interested dogs will naturally drag them back. In his own nest.

  After finishing the tiger, the sun was already setting in the west. Xu Ning wanted to go back to bask in the last bit of sunshine today and tilted his head to look at Feng Nian.

  Feng Nian thought about it for a while, but still rejected Xu Ning's invitation.

  "I'm going to talk to Sanhua Hatch and the others about going to the human world to find vegetables. We'll try to prepare everything before the temperature drops."

  That's okay, Xu Ning never stopped Feng Nian's plan. After hearing this, he obediently went to the place where he woke up and continued sleeping.

  After watching Xu Ning leave, Feng Nian ran to find the cat and dog.

  The kitten, who always speaks out and doesn't hide anything, suddenly avoids talking about humans going up the mountain. Feng Nian feels that Xu Ning did something to put himself in danger or something else. He still needs to find a few more cats and dogs. Just to ask.

  If Xu Ning really did something that put herself in danger...

  Uh, it seems like it can't do anything?

  Forget it, ask first, and then think about how to punish the kitten.

  Completely unaware of how Feng Nian was thinking about punishing himself, Xu Ning found a place with good sunlight and lay down, took out his tablet from the space and continued playing the unfinished level of Match Play.

  The sun was just right, making the cat drowsy. The little white cat with quick eyes and quick hands finally passed this level. When the music played, the kitten banged his head down and fell asleep.

  The sun was gradually blocked by white clouds, and the sun set from the treetops on the mountainside. The kitten sleeping on the ground felt a little cool, and it hugged its hind legs in a daze, covering its exposed belly.

  The sun had completely set, and only a faint light illuminated the sky and the earth. Xu Ning yawned lazily and finally got up from the ground.

  Feng Nian didn't know what he was going to do. He hadn't come back yet. Xu Ning looked at the weather and went into the big cave first. He took out the dried wild boar meat he put in his nest to feed them, and just squatted there. Waiting at the entrance of the cave to return in the new year.

  Cats and dogs were coming and going at the entrance of the cave. The little white cat leaned to the side and yawned half-awakely until the black figure appeared in sight.

  "Feng Nian~"

  The little white cat's voice is still full of milkiness that hasn't completely subsided, and it's so cute. Seeing the fierce big black cat looking over, the kitten lowered its head and picked up the dried meat at its feet and ran towards the big black cat.

  The two pieces of dried meat were so big and heavy that the kitten started to struggle before running even two steps, and the dried meat in its mouth began to fall down.

  The kitten didn't care, let the other side of the dried meat fall to the ground, and dragged it in the direction of the big black cat.

  Seeing the behavior of the kitten, Feng Nian stopped for a moment. The anger that had not dissipated much after venting his anger felt like a basin of cold water had been poured on him and disappeared without a trace.

  Sweetness and happiness surged up, making it impossible for him to be cruel to the kitten.

  Feng Nian took two quick steps to Xu Ning's side.

  "You came back very late." Xu Ning purred and rubbed the big black cat's neck, "Let's eat, we've been hungry for a long time~"

  Feng Nian gave a low "hmm", picked up two pieces of dried meat on the ground, and walked in a remote direction with the kitten to avoid the large group of cats and dogs coming back.

  It wasn't until other cats and dogs could no longer see them that Feng Nian put the dried meat down, squinted his eyes and pushed the big dried meat in front of Xu Ning.

  Xu Ning looked at the big dried meat in front of him, and then at the smaller dried meat in front of Feng Nian, and quickly changed it back. When Feng Nian moved his claws to change it again, he said: "I eat here is enough, and I also want to eat more." Not finished."

  The wild boar meat it took out was the mutated pig caught in Feng Nian before. According to Xu Ning's appetite and the energy in the pork, Xu Ning simply couldn't eat that much.

  Mutated cats with superpowers eat as much as they want. Feng Nian really couldn't estimate Xu Ning's food intake after being away for a few days. Hearing what the kitten said, he didn't change it. At worst, he would grab something fresh to eat later.

  They ate in the jungle, and the cats and dogs in the cave also found their own food, each looking for its accustomed place to eat.

  They thought they had something important to do before they came back with the large group. When they saw that they were just eating, several cats and dogs turned around and went to the stream to eat the prey they had not finished processing.

  The German shepherd noticed their backs and shouted: "There is dried meat here, come here to get some to eat, and then put it in when the food is almost stocked."

  The seven cats and dogs did not realize at first that the German Shepherd was talking to them. It was the cat next to them who saw them still walking outside and reminded them: "The German Shepherd is talking to you. Let's eat first and then talk about something fresh." Don't be in a hurry, just go back and show it to everyone, and wait until your own food is enough before sharing the food with the group."

  This is of course not part of the rules, but these seven cats and dogs look skinny, and they started stocking up on winter goods half a month later than them. It is great to have enough food for the winter.

  Suisui was stunned for a moment and subconsciously wanted to refuse, but the German shepherd dog next to him stopped him.

  The big guy turned around and walked in the direction of the German Shepherd, with a low and gentle voice, "Thank you... thank you."

  There were so many dogs in the team, and this was the first time that the German Shepherd encountered one that was bigger than himself. He paused for a moment before saying, "You're welcome, we are all companions."

The big guy glanced at the German Shepherd and introduced himself, "My name is Michelle."

  This was the first dog among new friends to introduce himself to them. The German Shepherd squatted down with a serious and a little embarrassed expression, "My name is German Shepherd."

  For such a long time, he was the only German Shepherd, so it was natural for him to be called this German Shepherd. Now that I introduced myself to this name, I felt something was not right.

  This embarrassment only lasted for a short while. The German Shepherd quickly suppressed his embarrassment and distributed enough collective food to the seven cats and dogs.

  "Eat collective meat jerky for the first three days. When you have some stored food on hand, you can eat it by yourself."

  The seven cats and dogs quickly thanked him.

  When Xu Ning and Feng Nian came back with full stomachs, many of the cats and dogs in the cave had dispersed. The two cats learned about what happened before from the German Shepherd who stayed in the cave to wait.

  Feng Nian said indifferently: "The distribution of these collective foods is originally managed by everyone. Just now, no one refused, so the matter has been settled."

  Although Demu knew that Feng Nian and Xu Ning would not care about this matter, it did not prevent him from insisting on telling Feng Nian and them.

  Seeing that it couldn't finish talking for a while, Xu Ning went back to his nest first. Cats are all nocturnal animals, except for Xu Ning. When it comes to night, he will definitely stay in his nest, play games, read for a while, then go to sleep, and won't wake up until dawn the next day.

  Feng Nian watched the kitten return to its nest, whispered a few words to the German Shepherd about going down the mountain to pick up human things tomorrow, and then went to lie down next to the little white cat.

  The sound of the game was noisy. When Xu Ning saw Feng Nian coming back, he quickly moved his body to give Feng Nian most of his nest and said, "Feng Nian, do you want to play a game? It's so fun!"

  Feng Nian glanced at the colorful patterns on it and asked curiously: "How to play?"

  This is the first time it has come into contact with human games.

  "It's simple. You can eliminate them by putting them together. The goals above are the goals to be achieved. Once you reach them, you can pass the level."

  Xu Ning didn't introduce many other things. In the past few days, he also tried to teach cats and dogs to play games, but the facts told him that cats and dogs who could bear to play this did not care about these things at all.

  If Feng Nian is interested, tell him the rest of the rules.

  Feng Nian glanced twice, stretched out his pad and swiped the screen twice, and the sound of collision music sounded.

  "You can play."

  Black Cat was obviously not interested in this kind of game, and Xu Ning had no interest in playing the game by himself. He simply put away the tablet and took out a storybook from the space to tell stories.

  The plan of telling stories to cats and dogs was interrupted for various reasons. Only Feng Nian listened to many stories, big and small, and learned a lot of knowledge from him.

  Seeing what Xu Ning was going to do, Feng Nian moved his body next to it and waited carefully for Xu Ning's story.

  Cat farmers wait.jpg

  Xu Ning shook his beard, suppressed his smile, and opened the book.

  Some of the cats and dogs who were still playing around in the cave noticed what was going on here, and they pushed and nudged the cats and dogs together until they got under the dens of Xu Ning and Feng Nian.

  The previously cut mattress parts were stacked up and separated into steps. The cats and dogs each found a good place to move their bodies and adjust their postures.

  Farmer guess.jpg

  The author has something to say:

  Happy New Year~

  Today's second update will be served at 9pm!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 11.1K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
1M 48.6K 28
1950s. ***Story contains mature scenes and Hindi phrases in initial chapters which are not translated in english*** Abhigyan Singh, a Sarpanch of the...
663K 35.2K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
1M 57.7K 58
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...