Cat's Way to Survive a Natura...

By Reina714

MLT Title: 猫猫的天灾求生路 Author: 狸奴不吃鱼 ... Xu Ning is an ordinary person living in a peaceful world. On th... More

01: The Crazy Searching Cat Boy
02: Cats in the Villa Area
03: A Cat who understand human writing
04: 'Social Fear' Kitten
05: Sleeping on a mat
06: The looting begins
07: Disgusting Humans
08: Licking Maomao for the first time
09: A kitten with fleas
10: Cried by Flea & Dog Gang
11: The Cat with Electricity
12: Black Cat Hunting
13: The powerful black cat
14: The Black Cat Confessing
15: Gossip Cats and Dogs
16: Secretly Jealous
17: The fire-breathing bird
18: Black Cat's Surprise
19: Early Warning
20: Escape
21: Cave
22: Possible epidemics
23: Busy Night
24: Back on the road
25: Journey
26: Not as big as a bamboo rat
27: Aboriginal Requirements
28: A useless cat
29: Take a shower~
30: New Plan
31: Town 01
32: Town 02
33: Mutated Pig
34: The black cat fell asleep
35: Is Feng Nian awake?
36: The first hunt
37: Feng Nian wakes up
38: A Beautiful Day
39: Daily life
40: Before the Storm
41: Lipstick
42: Big black and white cat
43: Epidemic
44: Xu Ning is sick
45: Illness 02
46: Playing
47: Continuous Heavy Rain
48: Imagination
49: New Action
50: Human Patrol
51: Robber
52: Looting the first pet store
53: Cubs
54: Complete the mission ~
55: Laying out the cave
56: Ashue's joining
57: Human Busyness
58: The cat chops down the tree
59: Middle-aged Man
60: Sui Sui
61: New Crisis
62: Preparing for War
63: Dead Man
64: Ningning and Qiqi
65: The cats and dogs disappearing in the town
66: I don't know what to call it
67: Battle with Tigers
69: Returning home after the end of the year
70: Daily life
71: Stealing food
72: Caught
73: Children in the Mountain
74: Giving a child away
75: See you soon
76: Meeting
77: A Pleasurable Day
78: Winter is coming
79: Eating
80: The First Wave of Cooling Down
81: The white cat with random thoughts
82: Cold
83: Lying down
84: The fierce cat acts coquettishly
85: Human
86: Humans on the Mountain
87: Injured
88: I don't know what to call it
89: Another big cooling down
90: It's almost the Chinese New Year
91: Preparations Before the Year
92: Chinese New Year
93: Chinese New Year
94: A special season is coming
95: Today is a good day~
96: New Events
97: Stories in the Town
98: Moving to a new home!
99: Zaizai in the dream
100: Cats who can't play with catnip
101: A trip to town
102: Ambush
103: Going home!
104: Feng Nian "lost his mind and went crazy"
105: I love you
106: Attacked
107: Nutrition during pregnancy
108: The emergence of good habits
109: At the market
110: Cat's house is not short of food
111: Strange Wolves
112: Storm
113: A Thoughtful Night
114: The Purpose of the Wolves
115: Going Home
116: Recuperation
117: Big Tree
118: Zaizai is here!
119: Raising a cub
120: Raising a Zai Zai 2
121: The Construction of Cat and Dog Mountain
122: Visiting Group
123: Then you should still be jealous
124: Summer is coming
125: Zaizai is crying
126: End of text

68: The tiger is dead

223 10 0
By Reina714

 When the fire fell on the tiger, it would cause such a long series of reactions. Feng Nian didn't know that he couldn't let the fire touch him.

  The black cat found the gap and rolled to the side when the tiger pounced. At the same time, the wind blew from its side like the tiger, trying to avoid the possibility of the flames touching it.

  After a failed attack, the tiger with red eyes pounced in the direction of the black cat again.

  Feng Nian gritted his teeth and used his overdraft power to condense a large wind blade, which landed hard on the tiger's neck.

  "puff!"

  Blood sprayed out, and the black cat in front was drenched.

  Before the flames dissipated, the black cat narrowed his eyes, and the strong wind blew up, suppressing the flames hard, and actually extinguished the weird blue fire.

  The tiger fell to the ground without making a sound, and the flames went out. Sui Sui and the black cat both lay down. After a long time, Sui Sui asked: "Is it dead?"

  "Yeah." Feng Nian was lying on the ground and didn't even have the strength to speak. If this place wasn't so unfamiliar, he would have fallen asleep by now.

  To put it this way, Feng Nian is actually not that good either. He has his eyelids drooped and listens to the cats and dogs outside cautiously approaching to ask about Sui Sui. He pokes his head at the entrance of the cave. Exhaustion is about to drag him into the abyss of dreams. The outside world The sound of conversation brought it back.

  After being so dazed for an hour or two, Feng Nian's mental state improved a lot. He cheered up and stood up from the ground. He looked at the tiger that had been drained of most of its health and managed to gather some wind power. Drag the tiger outside the cave.

  The cats and dogs who were chatting animatedly at first fell silent again when they saw him coming out with the tiger's body, as if they were afraid that the noise they made would arouse Feng Nian's dissatisfaction and then be attacked.

  Feng Nian put the tiger's body on the ground and looked at the cats and dogs at the entrance of the cave.

  I only took a brief look at them before going to sleep in the tree. Only then did Feng Nian realize how bad the conditions of these cats and dogs were.

  So there were four cats and three dogs in total. One of the four civet cats was probably not that big to begin with. At first glance, Gua Fengnian almost thought he was a malnourished cub. The other three looked better, but they weren't bad at all. They didn't have much meat on their bodies, and they were all skinny and bones, which looked ugly.

  The three dogs were barely better. In addition to the pastoral dog Sui Sui, there was also a German shepherd who was bigger than the German shepherd, the second in command of the dog gang. The other dog looked like a thin brown dog. It's a dog, but it's not ruled out that it's like this due to hunger.

  After Feng Nian looked at the cats and dogs, he asked, "Are you the cats and dogs that escaped from the town?"

  Several cats and dogs looked at each other in confusion, and Sui Sui, who had dealt with Feng Nian before, came forward. "Yes, my name is Sui Sui. I don't know what to call you?"

  The way he talks is... human-like.

  The corners of Feng Nian's mouth twitched and he said: "Feng Nian, I met your master a few days ago. Please let us make sure you are still alive."

  After saying this, Feng Nian didn't wait for another word to say, and then said: "Eat first, let me tell you the general situation. Oh, yes, the meat of mutated animals is also good for the body. Eating it is good for you. Eat more next time."

  This tiger weighs five to six hundred kilograms. It would be too tiring to carry it all the way back, so it would be better to let these few eat it. Moreover, it can be regarded as revenge for their friends.

  The cats and dogs were still a little scared. Knowing that Feng Nian had specifically stepped back a certain distance to let them eat, they relaxed and cautiously approached the tiger's chest to suck blood and chew meat.

  A lot of the meat on the tiger's chest had been torn apart by Feng Nian's attack, and some of the meat hung on it without falling off. The cats and dogs ate the meat carefully, for fear that they would eat too much and make Feng Nian unhappy. .

  Feng Nian didn't care about their attitude and just said: "Our team came from other places. Currently there are more than 30 cats and nearly 60 dogs. Something happened a few days ago and I met Suisui's owner. , he spent food to treat us to you."

  "Our team can accept you, but in the team everyone only lives together and needs to hunt for food by himself. In the winter, all the cats and dogs live together. When the winter is over, they will dominate the two caves separately."

"Are you going to join Cat and Dog Mountain, or are you planning to find a new place to live on your own?"

  The smallest cat among the cats asked in a low voice: "Does your team need to hand over food to the lord?"

  Feng Nian glanced at it and said strangely: "It's not like I can't hunt, what should I hand in?"

  "Oh, by the way, one-tenth needs to be handed over to the collective. Then there will be no food. This food is the basis for everyone to survive. If you haven't finished it in the winter, we will send it back according to the conditions handed in."

  After hearing Feng Nian's words, these animals were not surprised that Feng Nian was the lord, their minds were completely filled with the treatment of Mao Dog Mountain.

  "Then, can we really join?" the little raccoon asked excitedly.

  "Can."

  After getting the right words, several cats and dogs rushed to express their attitude. Only Suisui remained silent for a long time and asked: "Can I go see my master?"

  Feng Nian said: "We won't know this until we get back. I won't stop you from meeting your master. We still need to discuss how to meet him."

  Suisui suddenly breathed a sigh of relief and showed a cheerful smile.

  *

  After confirming that the human army would not come to Cat and Dog Mountain for the time being, Xu Ning returned to the big cave and carefully examined all the injured cats and dogs. Anyone with a larger mouth would have a large piece of hair cut off. Then clean with hydrogen peroxide and apply medicine and bandage.

  This scene is too cruel, so I won't describe it in detail.

  Xu Ning tidied up everyone's wounds with satisfaction, and the other cats and dogs avoided him when he went out.

  Cutting hair is too scary, and applying medicine is also scary.

  It feels like the injury isn't that painful yet.

  Xu Ning:......

  Kittens don't care if other cats are afraid of themselves. Kittens can play with themselves.

  Thinking like this, Xu Ning pulled out several tablets from the space.

  Regardless of the end of the world now, human entertainment has never been interrupted from the torrent of history. If the Internet speed is good, Xu Ning can receive the Internet as long as he takes his tablet and goes up the mountain without a password!

  Bashi.

  Maomao happily downloaded a bunch of stand-alone games and went back to the cave to be in a daze before the battery ran out.

  "Ning Ning, what are you doing?" The leopard cat Ruirui squatted next to the white cat and looked up in a daze.

  Xu Ning blinked twice and asked, "Ruirui, what do you think we should install the generator?"

  Rarity tilted her head and asked in confusion, "Huh?"

  "I have a human tablet with small games inside. With the generator, I can play on the tablet in winter."

  Rarity:!

  Ruirui straightened her back and said decisively: "As long as Ning Ning needs you, I will always be with you!"

  Kittens can skip meals, but they can't skip playing!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 12.6K 37
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
465K 26.3K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
745K 39.4K 21
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐢 𝐱 𝐊𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐫 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ...
3.6M 290K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...