Cat's Way to Survive a Natura...

By Reina714

MLT Title: 猫猫的天灾求生路 Author: 狸奴不吃鱼 ... Xu Ning is an ordinary person living in a peaceful world. On th... More

01: The Crazy Searching Cat Boy
02: Cats in the Villa Area
03: A Cat who understand human writing
04: 'Social Fear' Kitten
05: Sleeping on a mat
06: The looting begins
07: Disgusting Humans
08: Licking Maomao for the first time
09: A kitten with fleas
10: Cried by Flea & Dog Gang
11: The Cat with Electricity
12: Black Cat Hunting
13: The powerful black cat
14: The Black Cat Confessing
15: Gossip Cats and Dogs
16: Secretly Jealous
17: The fire-breathing bird
18: Black Cat's Surprise
19: Early Warning
20: Escape
21: Cave
22: Possible epidemics
23: Busy Night
24: Back on the road
25: Journey
26: Not as big as a bamboo rat
27: Aboriginal Requirements
28: A useless cat
29: Take a shower~
30: New Plan
31: Town 01
32: Town 02
33: Mutated Pig
34: The black cat fell asleep
35: Is Feng Nian awake?
36: The first hunt
37: Feng Nian wakes up
38: A Beautiful Day
39: Daily life
40: Before the Storm
41: Lipstick
42: Big black and white cat
43: Epidemic
44: Xu Ning is sick
45: Illness 02
46: Playing
47: Continuous Heavy Rain
49: New Action
50: Human Patrol
51: Robber
52: Looting the first pet store
53: Cubs
54: Complete the mission ~
55: Laying out the cave
56: Ashue's joining
57: Human Busyness
58: The cat chops down the tree
59: Middle-aged Man
60: Sui Sui
61: New Crisis
62: Preparing for War
63: Dead Man
64: Ningning and Qiqi
65: The cats and dogs disappearing in the town
66: I don't know what to call it
67: Battle with Tigers
68: The tiger is dead
69: Returning home after the end of the year
70: Daily life
71: Stealing food
72: Caught
73: Children in the Mountain
74: Giving a child away
75: See you soon
76: Meeting
77: A Pleasurable Day
78: Winter is coming
79: Eating
80: The First Wave of Cooling Down
81: The white cat with random thoughts
82: Cold
83: Lying down
84: The fierce cat acts coquettishly
85: Human
86: Humans on the Mountain
87: Injured
88: I don't know what to call it
89: Another big cooling down
90: It's almost the Chinese New Year
91: Preparations Before the Year
92: Chinese New Year
93: Chinese New Year
94: A special season is coming
95: Today is a good day~
96: New Events
97: Stories in the Town
98: Moving to a new home!
99: Zaizai in the dream
100: Cats who can't play with catnip
101: A trip to town
102: Ambush
103: Going home!
104: Feng Nian "lost his mind and went crazy"
105: I love you
106: Attacked
107: Nutrition during pregnancy
108: The emergence of good habits
109: At the market
110: Cat's house is not short of food
111: Strange Wolves
112: Storm
113: A Thoughtful Night
114: The Purpose of the Wolves
115: Going Home
116: Recuperation
117: Big Tree
118: Zaizai is here!
119: Raising a cub
120: Raising a Zai Zai 2
121: The Construction of Cat and Dog Mountain
122: Visiting Group
123: Then you should still be jealous
124: Summer is coming
125: Zaizai is crying
126: End of text

48: Imagination

270 8 0
By Reina714

While shaking Maomao at the entrance of the cave, Xu Ning smelled the scent of meat coming from inside.

  The two cats sped up and ran into the cave.

  The cats all gathered around, looking at the thick soup in the pot and swallowing saliva like crazy. They all looked very greedy.

  Seeing them coming back, the cats crowded out of the way and looked at Feng Nian and Xu Ning expectantly. When we started cooking the broth today, Xu Ning said, let each one drink a little.

  In the soup pot, Xu Ning specially crushed a few cold medicines and put them in to cook, which had some effect on preventing colds.

  Walking to the soup pot, Xu Ning grabbed Feng Nian's body with two front paws and pulled himself out to see what was going on inside the pot.

  The meat in the pot has been very soft after simmering for a long time. The little starch water that Xu Ning poured in along with the medicinal powder made the soup extremely thick. It looked full of meat flavor, and it definitely tasted good. .

  Xu Ning looked at the bowls in his space. After allocating some to the dog gang, there was no longer enough for one cat to have a bowl.

  It looked at the expectant cats and said, "Let's find a partner to eat with. Two cats will use one bowl."

  There are a total of thirty-three cats in the Cat Gang, and there is bound to be an extra cat. If Feng Nian didn't have a favorite cat, he would definitely be the one to eat alone. But now that Xu Ning is here, the cat who eats alone has been replaced by the second-in-command Big Fat Orange.

  The sick cats were photographed at the front according to Xu Ning's instructions, and the non-sick cats were lined up according to their force values.

  Xu Ning squatted next to Feng Nian and said, "Nian, give the sick cat more meat."

  Feng Nian scooped up the meat once and stirred the meat in the pot a few times. A lot of meat was in it with just one scoop.

  There are many members of the cat gang, and each cat can get more than half a spoonful of this pot, so a sick cat can get a full spoonful.

  There are far fewer illnesses in cat caves than in dog caves. They don't like the smell of rain on their bodies. Apart from occasionally playing wildly outside, they will run outside when they need to go to the toilet or want to eat fresh prey.

  After dividing the remaining broth among the other cats, Xu Ning and Feng Nian also started to eat their share of the broth.

  Because he is a cat now, Xu Ning has restrained himself from adding seasonings. He is very satisfied if he can taste a little flavor in the thick broth.

  The broth that has been left for a while still has a heat that makes the cat shiver. Xu Ning carefully rolls the soup on the surface. For humans, the soup is already cold, but in the cat's mouth, it is just warm and comfortable. Eyes should be squinted.

  Xu Ning let go of the soup and carefully dragged a piece of exposed meat in front of him. The meat was hotter than the soup. Xu Ning felt that his teeth were a little painful from the heat. He let go of his mouth as soon as he dragged it in front of him. Blow on the piece of meat.

  Seeing it like this, Feng Nian raised his paw slightly, causing a small breeze to blow over Xu Ning's soup.

  Sensing the movement, Xu Ning's beautiful blue eyes looked at Feng Nian, and met his doting eyes.

  The hot-skinned kitten and the big black cat rubbed each other against each other for a while and expressed their gratitude before continuing to eat the broth.

  Most of the surface was cold, but the bottom was still hot. After Xu Ning drank a lot of thick soup, he put the soft meat into his mouth and felt the comfort of being rotten in one sip.

  As a former human being, hot food can bring Xu Ning a good sense of satisfaction. Xu Ning licked half a spoonful of broth cleanly, leaving nothing at the bottom of the bowl.

  The other cats were not much better. The bottom of the bowl was clean, and you could tell by the way they licked their mouths that they were still unfinished.

  Feng Nian said: "Would you like to cook another pot?"

  Because the food is provided by everyone, each cat only takes a small part of his own food reserve, and there is no problem in cooking another pot.

  This proposal was unanimously agreed upon by all the cats.

  The aroma of simmering broth wafted through the cave again. Gao Fei had just woken up. Hearing the cats' collective activities, he also gave out some meat and wanted to share the broth with them.

  Xu Ning:......

  "If I remember correctly, Goofy, you are a vegetarian bird, right?"

  Gao Fei blinked his beady eyes, "No matter what, birds want to eat meat, meat is delicious!"

  I don't know what happened to it in the past two days. Its voice has become very hoarse and its voice sounds rough and unpleasant.

  Xu Ning shook his ears and said, "Okay, okay, eat meat, eat meat."

  Animals have special powers. What's so strange about eating some meat? Goofy's little bird stomach can't eat anything anyway.

  After dividing another pot of broth, the cats spread out and combed their hair. Feng Nian moved everything to the entrance of the cave. He left the pot in the rain for a while and then it was cleaned. He placed it next to the stove and went back to find the little cat. Cat sleeps.

  Xu Ning gave the big black cat a warm place to sleep, and snored one after another, which fully showed its good mood.

  Two cats were grooming each other in the nest. There were sounds of cats playing and interacting in other places in the cave. The ball with the bells was rolling purringly. If any cat blocked the way, it was kicked back from where it was. .

  The breath of life.

  Xu Ning narrowed his eyes comfortably, and after a long time asked Feng Nian about the idea he had before.

  "In this year, so many cats and dogs fell ill at the same time. Do you think it could be the bacteria on the snow leopard?"

  The physical fitness of most stray animals is very good. This group of cats and dogs in particular has survived half a year of climate change, and their physical fitness is among the best.

  Under normal circumstances, it's just a rain, so they shouldn't get sick.

  Feng Nian vaguely guessed Xu Ning's thoughts, put his ear to it, and said softly: "No, if so, we should think they are dangerous."

  As mutated animals, their sense of danger has become much stronger, just like snow leopards feel strange dangers. If the sick cats and dogs are caused by viruses, they will also feel the danger and want to escape.

Xu Ning thought of this, but her mood did not improve.

  "If not, why are people getting sick?"

  It's weird to have so many dogs and cats catching colds at once.

  Feng Nian reminded it, "Those who are sick are all cats and dogs without special powers. Perhaps their bodies are not adapted to the rapidly changing temperature, so they caught a cold."

  Hearing what it said, Xu Ning raised his hopes a bit, "It would be great if they were sick because they wanted to awaken their powers."

  In human novels, colds and fevers are always precursors to the awakening of supernatural powers.

  Feng Nian shook his beard, but did not break the kitten's whims. He just smiled and said: "Then it would be best if all the cats and dogs without superpowers get sick once, and then all of them awaken their superpowers."

  Xu Ning thought about the scene for a moment and sighed helplessly.

  "That's a great idea. I think it would be best if nothing happens to them!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

789K 40K 35
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
413K 23.4K 42
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
1.2M 112K 42
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
794K 23.5K 63
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...