Cat's Way to Survive a Natura...

By Reina714

MLT Title: 猫猫的天灾求生路 Author: 狸奴不吃鱼 ... Xu Ning is an ordinary person living in a peaceful world. On th... More

01: The Crazy Searching Cat Boy
02: Cats in the Villa Area
03: A Cat who understand human writing
04: 'Social Fear' Kitten
05: Sleeping on a mat
06: The looting begins
07: Disgusting Humans
08: Licking Maomao for the first time
09: A kitten with fleas
10: Cried by Flea & Dog Gang
11: The Cat with Electricity
12: Black Cat Hunting
13: The powerful black cat
14: The Black Cat Confessing
15: Gossip Cats and Dogs
16: Secretly Jealous
17: The fire-breathing bird
18: Black Cat's Surprise
19: Early Warning
20: Escape
21: Cave
22: Possible epidemics
23: Busy Night
24: Back on the road
25: Journey
26: Not as big as a bamboo rat
27: Aboriginal Requirements
28: A useless cat
29: Take a shower~
30: New Plan
31: Town 01
32: Town 02
33: Mutated Pig
34: The black cat fell asleep
35: Is Feng Nian awake?
36: The first hunt
37: Feng Nian wakes up
38: A Beautiful Day
39: Daily life
40: Before the Storm
41: Lipstick
42: Big black and white cat
43: Epidemic
44: Xu Ning is sick
45: Illness 02
47: Continuous Heavy Rain
48: Imagination
49: New Action
50: Human Patrol
51: Robber
52: Looting the first pet store
53: Cubs
54: Complete the mission ~
55: Laying out the cave
56: Ashue's joining
57: Human Busyness
58: The cat chops down the tree
59: Middle-aged Man
60: Sui Sui
61: New Crisis
62: Preparing for War
63: Dead Man
64: Ningning and Qiqi
65: The cats and dogs disappearing in the town
66: I don't know what to call it
67: Battle with Tigers
68: The tiger is dead
69: Returning home after the end of the year
70: Daily life
71: Stealing food
72: Caught
73: Children in the Mountain
74: Giving a child away
75: See you soon
76: Meeting
77: A Pleasurable Day
78: Winter is coming
79: Eating
80: The First Wave of Cooling Down
81: The white cat with random thoughts
82: Cold
83: Lying down
84: The fierce cat acts coquettishly
85: Human
86: Humans on the Mountain
87: Injured
88: I don't know what to call it
89: Another big cooling down
90: It's almost the Chinese New Year
91: Preparations Before the Year
92: Chinese New Year
93: Chinese New Year
94: A special season is coming
95: Today is a good day~
96: New Events
97: Stories in the Town
98: Moving to a new home!
99: Zaizai in the dream
100: Cats who can't play with catnip
101: A trip to town
102: Ambush
103: Going home!
104: Feng Nian "lost his mind and went crazy"
105: I love you
106: Attacked
107: Nutrition during pregnancy
108: The emergence of good habits
109: At the market
110: Cat's house is not short of food
111: Strange Wolves
112: Storm
113: A Thoughtful Night
114: The Purpose of the Wolves
115: Going Home
116: Recuperation
117: Big Tree
118: Zaizai is here!
119: Raising a cub
120: Raising a Zai Zai 2
121: The Construction of Cat and Dog Mountain
122: Visiting Group
123: Then you should still be jealous
124: Summer is coming
125: Zaizai is crying
126: End of text

46: Playing

333 7 0
By Reina714

  Xu Ning was sick repeatedly for three or four days, and it rained for three or four days.

  When Xu Ning finally recovered from his illness, the rain outside gradually stopped, but the dark clouds still did not disperse.

  Without the protection of the cold rain, the cats in the cave couldn't resist the urge to go out and have fun. By the time Feng Nian was about to take Xu Ning out for a walk, there were only a few cats in the cave.

  Xu Ning's paws stepped on the wet ground, and the soft leaves absorbed the rainwater. It felt like stepping into the clouds, which made the cat feel playful.

  Xu Ning wagged his tail, bent his feet downward, and then jumped hard to a place in front that looked soft and easy to step on.

  The splash of water hit the black cat's face and landed just on the ferocious scar. Feng Nian had no choice but to shake off the water droplets on his face and watched the kitten jumping happily on the leaves.

  "Guji" "Guji" "Guji"

  The leaves made a strange sound when they were stepped on, which soon attracted the attention of other cats. Seeing the little white cat playing happily, some cats couldn't help but jump on the leaves.

  "Guji"

  The wonderful feeling of claws quickly attracted the cat's interest, and there was a cooing sound all around.

  In the forest, a group of cats jumped left and right, and in the dog's eyes, they were getting nervous again.

  Many cats behave like this. Dogs don't take it seriously. They only look at it twice and then go off to play with their friends.

  Feng Nian saw that they were having fun, and he tried to exert force with his paws. It felt very strange, but his depressed mood due to the kitten's illness in the past few days had relaxed a lot. Feng Nian stepped on the breasts twice and started jumping up and down.

Jumping and hopping, he suppressed the kitten that was running further and further away.

  Xu Ning felt that the fur on his belly began to be soaked with water, so he turned over and pressed his claws hard against the body of the big black cat that was getting closer and closer.

  "Nian~"

  The kitten's unhappy calls were like coquettishness, and the black cat, who had a bad taste in mind, didn't take it to heart at all.

  Feng Nian pressed down on the kitten and licked it hard back and forth on the face several times, moving his tongue towards the kitten's private parts.

  Xu Ning:! ! !

  The little white cat's fur exploded, like a beautiful dandelion.

  Dandelion tried hard to move her body, pulled herself out from under the big black cat, and ran out.

  Feng Nian waited for Dandelion to run out for a certain distance, then pressed down his body, rushed out, and quickly landed next to him.

  Xu Ning was so frightened that he jumped up, opened his two claws, and swung them directly to the black cat's face. If the claws hadn't been closed in time, there would have been a few more scars on the black cat's face.

  There was no damage to the pink and tender paw pads. As soon as Xu Ning landed, she changed direction and continued running.

  The two cats quickly left the cave and headed towards the location of the snow leopard next door.

  Because the connection between the two mountains was relatively high and the mountain became steeper, Xu Ning did not continue to play with the black cat and walked forward close to the big black cat's body, completely ignoring the other person's behavior of licking its fur.

  When the two cats reached the connecting point and walked to the next mountain, Xu Ning was still sighing, "I don't know how the snow leopard is doing. I hope the food given to it is enough."

  It's okay for the snow leopard to stay in the cave peacefully. There is no need to worry about other animals coming into contact with it and the virus infected by other animals spreading to it. But if it doesn't have enough food to go out to hunt...

  No one can blame it for hunting for survival, but the consequences of that are indeed something that animals cannot resist.

  The two cats were not slow. When they arrived near the cave where the snow leopard lived, the big cat happened to be moving at the entrance of the cave and did not move too far away.

  It seems that he took what Xu Ning said before to heart and did not go too far to let other animals be infected with the germs on his body.

  Seeing the snow leopard this time, Xu Ning found that the danger it brought to cats was much reduced.

  It's like the germs died and dissipated step by step because they didn't have a suitable host for a long time, and there was no way to infect and parasitize the snow leopard.

  Guessing this, Xu Ning didn't dare to approach casually.

  He squatted some distance away from the snow leopard and asked, "Do you have enough food? Do you need anything else?"

  "No need." Snow Leopard shook his head and looked at the little white cat with his big round eyes, "I heard from the patrolling cat that you are sick. Are you feeling better now?"

  Xu Ning nodded, "It's much better. I don't feel uncomfortable now."

  As a tenant of this territory, Snow Leopard didn't know what to say after asking this question. Facing this big guy, Xu Ning couldn't find a topic for a while.

  After a long silence.

  One big and one small all turned their attention to the black cat.

  Feng Nian, who was watching, blinked his eyes, showing a puzzled and confused expression.

  Why are you looking at the cat? Cat Mata wasn't worried about the big guy.

  Thinking of this, Feng Nian still said in a very lordly manner: "If you need anything, just tell the patrolling cats and dogs, and we will try our best to provide it for you."

  Snow Leopard nodded to show that he understood.

  There was nothing left to talk about after that. Feng Nian led Xu Ning in another direction. When passing by the bamboo forest, he caught a bamboo rat. The two cats shared the food and continued walking.

  After being stuck in the cave for too long, it felt like the whole cat was suffocating. Taking a walk outside and smelling the fragrance of nature made me feel much better physically and mentally.

  Before we had even visited the entire mountain, it started to rain again.

  Xu Ning had just recovered from her illness, but she didn't dare to get exposed to the rain at this time. Feng Nian used his superpower to block the rain above his head. Protecting it, the kitten ran towards the cave.

  When they arrived at the cave, no cat had returned. They walked all the way to the innermost part, where Gao Fei took a nap in the hanging cage. There was no sign of cat activity in other places.

  Xu Ning jumped onto the platform and asked Black Cat to come up with him.

  After it woke up from being sick and lethargic for a day, the black cat and its litter of cats moved it back to the platform.

  It's much warmer here than at the entrance of the cave. The only problem is that Feng Nian doesn't have much time to come in a day, and he's afraid that he might bring something with him that might make the cat without powers get sick.

  There were no other cats around at the moment, so Xu Ning could finally lie down with the big black cat for a while.

  The two cats lay comfortably in the nest and groomed each other. The rain outside was getting heavier and heavier at this time. Many cats came back with freshly caught food in their mouths and placed them beside the nest to take care of themselves. The fur has been soaked by the rain.

  The rain started getting heavier again.

  The cats inside were drowsy, and soon they began to purr.

  Xu Ning couldn't sleep, so he took out the book from the space, and while reading it, he quietly relayed the story described in it to Feng Nian.

  The kitten meowed quietly, and the eavesdropping cat moved its nest under the platform and dozed off while listening to the kitten's story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 26.1K 43
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
1.3M 67.1K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1.4M 34.7K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
859K 71.6K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...