Cat's Way to Survive a Natura...

By Reina714

MLT Title: 猫猫的天灾求生路 Author: 狸奴不吃鱼 ... Xu Ning is an ordinary person living in a peaceful world. On th... More

01: The Crazy Searching Cat Boy
02: Cats in the Villa Area
03: A Cat who understand human writing
04: 'Social Fear' Kitten
05: Sleeping on a mat
06: The looting begins
07: Disgusting Humans
08: Licking Maomao for the first time
09: A kitten with fleas
10: Cried by Flea & Dog Gang
11: The Cat with Electricity
12: Black Cat Hunting
13: The powerful black cat
14: The Black Cat Confessing
15: Gossip Cats and Dogs
16: Secretly Jealous
17: The fire-breathing bird
18: Black Cat's Surprise
19: Early Warning
20: Escape
21: Cave
22: Possible epidemics
23: Busy Night
24: Back on the road
25: Journey
26: Not as big as a bamboo rat
27: Aboriginal Requirements
28: A useless cat
29: Take a shower~
30: New Plan
31: Town 01
32: Town 02
33: Mutated Pig
34: The black cat fell asleep
35: Is Feng Nian awake?
36: The first hunt
37: Feng Nian wakes up
38: A Beautiful Day
39: Daily life
40: Before the Storm
41: Lipstick
42: Big black and white cat
43: Epidemic
44: Xu Ning is sick
46: Playing
47: Continuous Heavy Rain
48: Imagination
49: New Action
50: Human Patrol
51: Robber
52: Looting the first pet store
53: Cubs
54: Complete the mission ~
55: Laying out the cave
56: Ashue's joining
57: Human Busyness
58: The cat chops down the tree
59: Middle-aged Man
60: Sui Sui
61: New Crisis
62: Preparing for War
63: Dead Man
64: Ningning and Qiqi
65: The cats and dogs disappearing in the town
66: I don't know what to call it
67: Battle with Tigers
68: The tiger is dead
69: Returning home after the end of the year
70: Daily life
71: Stealing food
72: Caught
73: Children in the Mountain
74: Giving a child away
75: See you soon
76: Meeting
77: A Pleasurable Day
78: Winter is coming
79: Eating
80: The First Wave of Cooling Down
81: The white cat with random thoughts
82: Cold
83: Lying down
84: The fierce cat acts coquettishly
85: Human
86: Humans on the Mountain
87: Injured
88: I don't know what to call it
89: Another big cooling down
90: It's almost the Chinese New Year
91: Preparations Before the Year
92: Chinese New Year
93: Chinese New Year
94: A special season is coming
95: Today is a good day~
96: New Events
97: Stories in the Town
98: Moving to a new home!
99: Zaizai in the dream
100: Cats who can't play with catnip
101: A trip to town
102: Ambush
103: Going home!
104: Feng Nian "lost his mind and went crazy"
105: I love you
106: Attacked
107: Nutrition during pregnancy
108: The emergence of good habits
109: At the market
110: Cat's house is not short of food
111: Strange Wolves
112: Storm
113: A Thoughtful Night
114: The Purpose of the Wolves
115: Going Home
116: Recuperation
117: Big Tree
118: Zaizai is here!
119: Raising a cub
120: Raising a Zai Zai 2
121: The Construction of Cat and Dog Mountain
122: Visiting Group
123: Then you should still be jealous
124: Summer is coming
125: Zaizai is crying
126: End of text

45: Illness 02

361 8 0
By Reina714

The rolling kitten was blocked by his beloved cat. Xu Ning pulled out his head from behind Feng Nian and looked directly in front of it.

  The liquid's faint blue flame was burning brightly, and the gurgling sound in the pot kept coming.

  Xu Ning sniffed and smelled the familiar aroma of food.

  The black cat lowered his head and asked, "How is Ningning feeling now? Is she still feeling uncomfortable?"

  Xu Ning said: "My head is still a little dizzy, my feet are weak, well...it seems there is nothing else."

  Before it could stop speaking, mucus flowed from its pink nose, almost dripping into its mouth.

  Xu Ning:......

  Not caring whether the other cats would be surprised, Xu Ning rushed into the nest without looking back and buried his head on the paper towel again.

  From the sight of other catbirds, the kitten could only be seen shaking its head back and forth. After a long time, it raised its head and sat down. The snot on its nose had been wiped clean.

  Xu Ning sat upright and met the eyes of a group of cats and birds. She moved her butt and turned her back to them sheepishly. After licking the hair on her paws, she began to wash her face.

  When the cat's paw touched the corner of his eye, he could clearly feel something hard. Only then did Xu Ning realize that the eye droppings on his face had not been cleared away.

  When I heard that I was wandering around outside like that just now, my body, which was already a little hot due to a cold, became even hotter, and the shame almost overwhelmed the little cat.

  Xu Ning tried hard to remove the eye droppings from his eyes, and listened to the conversations of other cats with his ears raised high. He did not catch keywords such as eye droppings in them, and then he relaxed.

  Cats have relatively high nose bridges, and judging from the way they wash their faces, the location of the eye droppings is difficult to clean. Therefore, Xu Ning could not adapt to hanging around in front of other cats with eye droppings, so he tried his best to adjust his posture and get those two pieces off. .

  Xu Ning put the eye droppings on the paper he used to wipe his nose in disgust, took it out after a while and threw it away.

  After carefully washing his face and combing the hair on his chest, Xu Ning turned back and walked towards the black cat.

  Feng Nian was afraid that something would happen to the cooking pot if he left, and the kitten would have nothing to eat, so he didn't dare to go to Xu Ning to see what was going on.

  At this moment Xu Ning came over, Feng Nian lowered his head and smoothed the hair on Suning's back, and asked Xu Ning in a gentle voice if he was eating now.

  Xu Ning had not eaten cooked food for a long time. When Feng Nian asked this question, his stomach growled with hunger, much faster than Xu Ning's nod.

  Seeing that the kitten was hungry, Feng Nian took down the pot that was still on it, let the blue flame continue to burn, and coaxed the kitten in a gentle voice: "It's still hot now, can we eat it later?"

  Xu Ning also understood that cats couldn't eat hot things, so he swallowed and nodded.

  Fortunately, the current temperature is only a dozen degrees, and with the cold wind blowing in from outside, the pot of food quickly cooled down.

  After the hot air floating above had dissipated a lot, Xu Ning took out the eating bowl from the space and asked Feng Nian to pour the soup into the bowl.

  The bowl was large, just enough for the two cats to eat with their heads down.

  Feng Nian scooped most of the meat into a bowl and added some soup. After filling a big bowl, he gave the remaining soup to the other cats and Goofy.

  Xu Ning didn't notice Feng Nian's behavior at all. His pink tongue rolled the water and brought the soup into his throat.

  The flavor of the seasoning is very light and cannot be tasted by humans. This level is just right for kittens. The warm soup entered the stomach, and it was so comfortable that it almost made the cat sigh.

  After taking a sip of soup, Xu Ning stopped. He waited for the black cat to finish dividing the soup, and then invited Feng Nian to eat with him.

  This meal was originally cooked according to Xu Ning's appetite. Who would be willing to share the food with the kitten? But seeing the expectant look on its face, Feng Nian subconsciously swallowed the words of rejection and moved closer to the bowl to drink. Mouth soup.

  Xu Ning felt inexplicably happy, and her big beautiful eyes almost made her smile.

  Seeing the kitten happy, Feng Nian's heart welled up with joy.

  The two cats ate head to head, occasionally raising their heads to look at each other and smiling. They soon forgot about their companions around them and didn't even know when they left.

  After all, Xu Ning was ill and had poor appetite.

  Feng Nian only ate less than half of the meat he cooked according to his food intake, and then stopped. The whole cat was so sleepy that he wanted to sleep again.

  There will be no accidents in the new year. It will be good if the sick cat can eat.

  At this time, Xu Ning finished eating, and Feng Nian said before it went to sleep: "Ning Ning, please take some human medicine."

  There are a lot of basic medicines in pet supply stores, including medicines for colds.

  Xu Ning said he was feeling sleepy at the moment, but in fact his mental state was much better than when he first woke up. He lay on his nest and rummaged through the medicines in his space, and quickly found the bottle he needed.

  The pills in the bottle were small white pills. Xu Ning took one according to the instructions above, turned over and moved to the other side and fell asleep.

  Feng Nian smiled helplessly when he saw this, closed the bottle and put it on the other side of the nest.

  After putting away the cooking things, Feng Nian glanced at Xu Ning, who was snoring loudly in the nest, and planned to speed up the patrol today, lest the kitten wake up and be unable to do whatever he wanted to do.

  Before Feng Nian stepped out of the cave, two cats called to him.

  Feng Nian turned around and found Big Fat Orange and Sanhua.

  When Big Fat Orange saw the black cat turning back, he shook his beard and said, "Nian, you stay in the cat cave today to take care of Ningning. Sanhua and I will go out on patrol."

  Sanhua added from the side: "Ning Ning is still young and it's not easy to sleep hot. It's better if you are next to her."

  Xu Ning only hangs out with other cats when she wants to play, and she doesn't like to lie with too many cats when sleeping. If that wasn't the case, Feng Nian wouldn't have to worry so much about it.

 After hearing the two cats' suggestions, Feng Nian hesitated and stopped walking.

  To be honest, Feng Nian was very moved by this.

  But there is a snow leopard outside who doesn't know what's going on. What if one of the two cats doesn't notice, something happens or there is a misunderstanding?

  Knowing Feng Nian's hesitation, the two cats repeatedly promised that after listening to Feng Nian explain the patrol matters in detail, the handover was finally completed.

  In her sleep, Xu Ning felt that there was suddenly a heat source around her, and she quickly pressed it against it. Her body, which had shrunk because of the cold, stretched out and made a small grunting sound.

  The sound disappeared quickly, and the kitten, who was facing a cold for the first time, frowned in discomfort, feeling that no part of his body felt comfortable.

  Feng Nian gently rubbed the kitten's belly twice. After the kitten hid its belly, he hugged the little guy and fell into a light sleep.

  The way animals treat diseases is nothing more than a good rest and enough food. Xu Ning slept in a hazy sleep. When Sanhua and Big Fat Orange came back, they got up once and barely fed Xu Ning. Go down and get some food.

  Xu Ning could only open his eyes in confusion and take a look at the situation outside, and soon fell asleep again with the sound of Feng Nian and the two cats talking.

  The light inside the cave was not very bright, and it was raining heavily, and there were tents blocking the little light.

  Xu Ning, who still maintains many human habits, cannot tell the current time at all.

  Xu Ning's body felt hot, and he was obviously suffering from a fever. The big black cat paced anxiously beside the nest, and several attempts to wake Xu Ning failed.

  Now, Feng Nian finally felt how Xu Ning felt during the time when it was sleeping.

  Compared to that time, Feng Nian was able to get some response from the kitten this time.

  Such anxious time did not last long. In the early morning of the next day, Xu Ning opened his eyes.

  The beautiful blue eyes were a little red and swollen, and she looked like she was going to cry at any moment. Because she knew that Xu Ning loved to be clean, Feng Nian always paid attention to wiping the kitten's nose, and the originally pink nose was now red.

  Xu Ning opened his eyes but didn't see the black cat. He raised his head and looked around before meeting the black cat's green eyes that were looking at it seriously.

  "Nian, what are you doing there?"

  Xu Ning's brain was not yet clear, and her questioning voice was very low. All she could tell was a pair of eyes staring at the big black cat.

  Feng Nian was sure that the kitten had woken up and not his own imagination. The stone he raised in his heart fell. He entered the nest, hugged the kitten and sucked it hard twice.

  "Ning Ning, you have been sleeping for a long time and you still can't wake up."

  Feng Nian started to get scared when he woke up the kitten for the first time and saw no sign of waking up. Cats sleep for a long time, but they never wake up. Xu Ning almost didn't scare him when he did this. die.

  Xu Ning hugged the black cat's head, and it took his slow brain a long time to realize what it was talking about. He spoke in a soft and sick tone: "I don't pay attention to what's going on outside. You scared yourself." Own."

  Xu Ning has been with Feng Nian for so long. Many times he can't sleep at all and pays no attention to the outside world.

  Realizing that he had made a mistake, Black Cat paused for a moment and continued, "But I'm still afraid."

  Cats are always stupid when they are stupid, and they have to tell the kitten clearly what they are afraid of.

  Hearing the black cat say it was scared, Xu Ning laughed at the black cat's little joy and rubbed its head with her weak paws.

  "Don't be afraid, don't be afraid. I've taken the medicine and I'll be fine soon. How can we, the cat boss, be afraid of such a trivial thing?"

  Feng Nian hummed in his heart, who said the cat boss wouldn't be scared, and what happened to Xu Ning was not a trivial matter.

  However, Feng Nian would not tell Xu Ning this idea to prevent the kitten from getting too proud.

  The two cats were stuck together for a long time, but they were finally separated by Xu Ning's stomach growling.

  This sleep probably really made the disease go away a lot. When eating, Xu Ning didn't have to eat cooked food. He ate a big piece of raw meat, and then hugged the kitten made by humans in the space. Grinding teeth while chewing meat products.

  Sick cats have special privileges.

  When Xu Ning ate the snacks made by humans for cats, Feng Nian did not stop him. He just lay next to Xu Ning and watched the kitten eating happily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.4M 34.5K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3M 95.7K 28
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
141K 7.7K 40
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 Aarohi and Siddharth's tale began unexpectedly at her brother's wedding. Their connection spa...