Cat's Way to Survive a Natura...

By Reina714

MLT Title: 猫猫的天灾求生路 Author: 狸奴不吃鱼 ... Xu Ning is an ordinary person living in a peaceful world. On th... More

01: The Crazy Searching Cat Boy
02: Cats in the Villa Area
03: A Cat who understand human writing
04: 'Social Fear' Kitten
05: Sleeping on a mat
06: The looting begins
07: Disgusting Humans
08: Licking Maomao for the first time
09: A kitten with fleas
10: Cried by Flea & Dog Gang
11: The Cat with Electricity
12: Black Cat Hunting
13: The powerful black cat
14: The Black Cat Confessing
15: Gossip Cats and Dogs
16: Secretly Jealous
17: The fire-breathing bird
18: Black Cat's Surprise
19: Early Warning
20: Escape
21: Cave
22: Possible epidemics
23: Busy Night
24: Back on the road
25: Journey
26: Not as big as a bamboo rat
27: Aboriginal Requirements
28: A useless cat
30: New Plan
31: Town 01
32: Town 02
33: Mutated Pig
34: The black cat fell asleep
35: Is Feng Nian awake?
36: The first hunt
37: Feng Nian wakes up
38: A Beautiful Day
39: Daily life
40: Before the Storm
41: Lipstick
42: Big black and white cat
43: Epidemic
44: Xu Ning is sick
45: Illness 02
46: Playing
47: Continuous Heavy Rain
48: Imagination
49: New Action
50: Human Patrol
51: Robber
52: Looting the first pet store
53: Cubs
54: Complete the mission ~
55: Laying out the cave
56: Ashue's joining
57: Human Busyness
58: The cat chops down the tree
59: Middle-aged Man
60: Sui Sui
61: New Crisis
62: Preparing for War
63: Dead Man
64: Ningning and Qiqi
65: The cats and dogs disappearing in the town
66: I don't know what to call it
67: Battle with Tigers
68: The tiger is dead
69: Returning home after the end of the year
70: Daily life
71: Stealing food
72: Caught
73: Children in the Mountain
74: Giving a child away
75: See you soon
76: Meeting
77: A Pleasurable Day
78: Winter is coming
79: Eating
80: The First Wave of Cooling Down
81: The white cat with random thoughts
82: Cold
83: Lying down
84: The fierce cat acts coquettishly
85: Human
86: Humans on the Mountain
87: Injured
88: I don't know what to call it
89: Another big cooling down
90: It's almost the Chinese New Year
91: Preparations Before the Year
92: Chinese New Year
93: Chinese New Year
94: A special season is coming
95: Today is a good day~
96: New Events
97: Stories in the Town
98: Moving to a new home!
99: Zaizai in the dream
100: Cats who can't play with catnip
101: A trip to town
102: Ambush
103: Going home!
104: Feng Nian "lost his mind and went crazy"
105: I love you
106: Attacked
107: Nutrition during pregnancy
108: The emergence of good habits
109: At the market
110: Cat's house is not short of food
111: Strange Wolves
112: Storm
113: A Thoughtful Night
114: The Purpose of the Wolves
115: Going Home
116: Recuperation
117: Big Tree
118: Zaizai is here!
119: Raising a cub
120: Raising a Zai Zai 2
121: The Construction of Cat and Dog Mountain
122: Visiting Group
123: Then you should still be jealous
124: Summer is coming
125: Zaizai is crying
126: End of text

29: Take a shower~

502 10 1
By Reina714

Today's meal is a fish.

  The black cat's body was wet. It seemed that he not only went down to the river to catch fish, but also took a bath in it.

  The lightbulb on Xu Ning's head lit up and she asked, "Feng Nian, can you take me to take a shower?"

  The black cat paused as he released the fish, "Don't you hate water?"

  Most cats hate water. When their fur becomes wet with water, they will feel uncomfortable all over. Sensitive cats may even go crazy.

  Oh, that's what humans call the stress response.

  Xu Ning tilted her head and said, "I don't hate it!"

  It said so, and the black cat naturally agreed to Xu Ning's request.

  What the black cat caught was a big grass carp. The grass carp in the mountains was very delicious. Xu Ning stopped after eating a small portion, licked his paws and washed his face.

  Feng Nian's eyes rested on the kitten's belly, making sure it was full. He lowered his head and finished the remaining half of the fish.

  *

  Since Feng Nian led the members of the Cat and Dog Gang to occupy this mountain, the aboriginal people here have given the mountain they live in a simple and straightforward name - Cat and Dog Mountain.

  The river on Maogu Mountain is at the junction with the low mountain next to it. There is a very steep and sloping ravine between the two mountains. To drink water, they have to go down the steep ravine to a peaceful area.

  Said to be a river, the water flow here is very small.

  Even Xu Ning's jumping ability can easily jump over.

  Xu Ning looked at the small stream of water in front of him, then thought back to the big grass carp he just ate, and said in a doubtful tone: "Nian, was your fish caught here?"

  Feng Nian was thinking about where it would be better for the kitten to enter the water. When he heard this, he said without raising his head: "No, the fish was caught in the mountain next door."

  There are no ponds or rivers in the black cat's territory on the mountain next door. The mountain it refers to here may only be territory they have never set foot on.

  Xu Ning frowned and said worriedly: "Nian, don't go to other mountains all the time. It's easy to run into danger."

  There are many real beasts in the mountains. Of course Xu Ning understands that Feng Nian is very powerful, but what if he encounters an animal that is more powerful than it? It doesn't want any accident to happen to the black cat.

  The lifespan of a cat is not long, and Xu Ning hopes to live a good life with it.

  Black Cat comforted Xu Ning, "Don't worry, I'm paying close attention. My powers are very powerful, aren't they?"

  Feng Nian is more vigilant than Xu Ning imagined. His kitten has not grown up yet, and there are still many places where he has not taken the kitten to play. How could he not take his own life to heart.

  Xu Ning looked at the black cat angrily, "If you pay more attention, can you avoid accidents?!!"

  No one can avoid accidents. Black Cat feels that its strength allows it to run elsewhere, but what if there is an existence there that it can't deal with? !

  Seeing the anxious and worried look on the kitten, the black cat opened his mouth without retorting. He admitted his mistake obediently and said he would never go there again. I made up my mind that next time I have a fight with an invading animal, I must take the kitten over to see its strength!

  The angry black cat jumped into the water and picked up the kitten very gently.

  Xu Ning felt that the big black cat was planning something, so he jumped down angrily and splashed water on its face.

The black cat stood there obediently and was splashed by it. Xu Ning felt a little sorry and went up to lick it. However, the splashed water floated on the surface of the black cat's fur. Xu Ning only licked it a few times and it was clean.

  "Why don't you hide! It would be uncomfortable if it splashes into your eyes." Xu Ning muttered.

  According to the black cat's reflexes, you can easily dodge it.

  Black Cat said in a gentle tone, "It's just a little water, your happiness is important."

  ...

  Its words were full of doting. Xu Ning turned his head away embarrassedly and buried his body under the water.

  The cool mountain spring touched the skin through the soft fur. In the hot summer, Xu Ning shivered, and her eyes burst out with joy.

  "Oooh, it's so cool here!"

  The not-deep water completely submerged it, leaving only its face outside looking at the black cat, "Nian, get down too! It's so cool!"

  The black cat felt the coolness under his feet, and most of the calmness he maintained in front of the kitten dissipated under its invitation.

  As a black cat, there is no way to refuse the coolness on such a hot day.

  Xu Ning lay down for a while, then used the water to rub the fur with her paws. After rubbing her belly and butt, she rubbed her butt on her face and neck.

  After carefully cleaning the places he could reach, Xu Ning turned his little head and found the black cat lying on the stone, and put his back close to it.

  "Nian~ Can you help the cat wash his back~"

  The soft voice of the kitten made the black cat's pointed ears tremble unconsciously. Its head tilted back a little. When the excitement passed, it lay back without leaving a trace.

  "Are you washing it with your paws?"

  Xu Ning nodded repeatedly, "In the water, carefully rub the fur clean, like I just did."

  Feng Nian recalled Xu Ning's actions, sat up and leaned over, stretched out his paws and carefully rubbed the little white cat's fur.

  Xu Ning's hair was very long, flowing gracefully when immersed in the water. The originally white hair looked like white clouds in the sky under the black cat's careful cleaning.

  The kitten's back was dirtier than other parts. When the black cat cleaned it, it was already dark, and cats and dogs came here to drink water one after another.

  The first thing they saw was the white kitten, "Ning Ning, why are you staying in the water? Your fur will feel uncomfortable if it gets wet."

  Xu Ning smiled and said, "This water is very cool. You won't feel hot even if you stay in it."

  "Really?" A cat or dog came up curiously.

  "Of course! Do you want to give it a try?"

  There are cats and dogs who like to bask in the sun, and naturally there are those who hate the heat. Hearing Xu Ning's confirmation, a cat popped up among the companions who came to drink water.

  Under the encouraging eyes of the little white cat, it tentatively stretched out its paws and stepped into the water.

  The mountain spring is very cool, taking away the heat from its paws.

  I followed Xu Ning's posture and lay down. The water did not easily penetrate the skin invaded by its dense fur like it did with a kitten. Instead, it was blocked outside and gently dissipated the coolness.

  The big guy narrowed his eyes in comfort and shouted toward the cat pile: "Eisen, come down and try it. It's really cool."

  Xu Ning lay down next to the black cat and looked in the direction of the shout. The big cat that came out was as big as two years old. Judging from its coat color and appearance, it looked a bit like the ferocious big cats in Russia.

  Oh, yes, it's called the Siberian forest cat.

  Xu Ning had some impression of it. When they set out from the first cave where they settled, it was the one who tied the bird cage to their bodies.

  This big guy's hair is dense and extremely long, the kind that makes cats feel hot and panicked.

  Even so, it moved towards the creek at a slow pace. It seems that he doesn't care whether the stream can really relieve fever.

  Xu Ning had seen this kind of calm big cat demeanor in a certain cat.

  Its suspicious gaze fell on the black cat next to it.

  The black cat was enjoying the rare coolness of summer with his eyes closed, completely unaware of Xu Ning's gaze.

  Xu Ning looked at Black Cat and then at Eisen. The more he looked at them, the more he felt that they had a certain similarity in temperament.

  and,

  It's a black cat like Eisen.

  Xu Ning recalled the time when he first met the black cat.

  The black cat with the deep scars on its face did scare it at first sight, but afterwards, whether it was waiting for it to jump up and catching it, or playing with it on the lawn, it was just normal love. Play with the playful cat.

  Even notifications that have little to do with it are willing to take the initiative to lead the way.

  When did you start to become calm?

  Xu Ning pulled through its memory frame by frame, and the scene was frozen when the black cat confessed to it.

  It seems that not long after the confession...

  The kitten's beautiful eyes narrowed slightly, and an idea came to her mind. It climbed up from the water, fell on top of the black cat, and stepped on the milk rhythmically with its paws.

  Feng Nian was awakened by its movements. He turned over and leaned his head on the stone. He hugged the kitten with his front paws and asked, "What's wrong, Ning Ning?"

  "It's nothing." Xu Ning shook his head obediently, with disappointment in his voice.

  Feng Nian was afraid that it might be holding something in its heart, so he coaxed gently: "Ning Ning wants to tell me about your discomfort. You can't ignore it at all. I will feel sorry for you."

  This cat was so good at talking sweet words that Xu Ning's ears felt hot for a moment. It continued to be immersed in the feeling of loss, thinking about how to trick a cat.

  "I don't know how to hunt or patrol. You even have to hunt for me to eat. I feel so useless."

  This was not all a cliché. Xu Ning did have this thought in his mind, but it had long since disappeared without a trace due to the black cat's careless attention.

  Feng Nian didn't expect that the little kitten was still thinking about him so much, and his drowsiness was shattered with a jolt.

  It said: "Why would Ning Ning think so? You are great. If it weren't for you, we wouldn't be able to bring so many things here. We can still use human creations now, so thank you!"

 Xu Ning didn't really discuss whether he was a waste or a good cat. He continued: "That's what I should do as a member. I'm talking about the two of us now. You have to raise me and take care of me every day. I think I don't even know how to help."

  "This is what I am happy to do, you don't need help." Black Cat looked blank, not understanding why the kitten would be entangled in this kind of thing.

  The cats and dogs who were drinking water and discussing around them watched the two cats becoming more and more involved in the conversation. They completely ignored the single cats and dogs next to them and silently moved their buttocks to run upstream.

  If you catch up and listen to the gossip, you are out of curiosity, and the dog food is piled directly in front of you, and they don't want to eat it.

  Xu Ning hummed softly, "But you are under a lot of pressure!"

  Before the black cat could refute, it spoke out all its theories with a small mouth.

  "If you weren't under great pressure, how could you become the character you are now? When we first met, you could still play with me, but now you are watching me play from the side."

  "Otherwise, just take good care of me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 34.5K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
270K 15.9K 17
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
269K 20.4K 60
Archana have everything that a girl could wish for, studying in one of the top universities of India, she have everything a human ever need, loving p...