Cat's Way to Survive a Natura...

By Reina714

MLT Title: 猫猫的天灾求生路 Author: 狸奴不吃鱼 ... Xu Ning is an ordinary person living in a peaceful world. On th... More

01: The Crazy Searching Cat Boy
02: Cats in the Villa Area
03: A Cat who understand human writing
04: 'Social Fear' Kitten
05: Sleeping on a mat
06: The looting begins
07: Disgusting Humans
08: Licking Maomao for the first time
09: A kitten with fleas
10: Cried by Flea & Dog Gang
11: The Cat with Electricity
12: Black Cat Hunting
13: The powerful black cat
14: The Black Cat Confessing
15: Gossip Cats and Dogs
16: Secretly Jealous
17: The fire-breathing bird
18: Black Cat's Surprise
19: Early Warning
20: Escape
22: Possible epidemics
23: Busy Night
24: Back on the road
25: Journey
26: Not as big as a bamboo rat
27: Aboriginal Requirements
28: A useless cat
29: Take a shower~
30: New Plan
31: Town 01
32: Town 02
33: Mutated Pig
34: The black cat fell asleep
35: Is Feng Nian awake?
36: The first hunt
37: Feng Nian wakes up
38: A Beautiful Day
39: Daily life
40: Before the Storm
41: Lipstick
42: Big black and white cat
43: Epidemic
44: Xu Ning is sick
45: Illness 02
46: Playing
47: Continuous Heavy Rain
48: Imagination
49: New Action
50: Human Patrol
51: Robber
52: Looting the first pet store
53: Cubs
54: Complete the mission ~
55: Laying out the cave
56: Ashue's joining
57: Human Busyness
58: The cat chops down the tree
59: Middle-aged Man
60: Sui Sui
61: New Crisis
62: Preparing for War
63: Dead Man
64: Ningning and Qiqi
65: The cats and dogs disappearing in the town
66: I don't know what to call it
67: Battle with Tigers
68: The tiger is dead
69: Returning home after the end of the year
70: Daily life
71: Stealing food
72: Caught
73: Children in the Mountain
74: Giving a child away
75: See you soon
76: Meeting
77: A Pleasurable Day
78: Winter is coming
79: Eating
80: The First Wave of Cooling Down
81: The white cat with random thoughts
82: Cold
83: Lying down
84: The fierce cat acts coquettishly
85: Human
86: Humans on the Mountain
87: Injured
88: I don't know what to call it
89: Another big cooling down
90: It's almost the Chinese New Year
91: Preparations Before the Year
92: Chinese New Year
93: Chinese New Year
94: A special season is coming
95: Today is a good day~
96: New Events
97: Stories in the Town
98: Moving to a new home!
99: Zaizai in the dream
100: Cats who can't play with catnip
101: A trip to town
102: Ambush
103: Going home!
104: Feng Nian "lost his mind and went crazy"
105: I love you
106: Attacked
107: Nutrition during pregnancy
108: The emergence of good habits
109: At the market
110: Cat's house is not short of food
111: Strange Wolves
112: Storm
113: A Thoughtful Night
114: The Purpose of the Wolves
115: Going Home
116: Recuperation
117: Big Tree
118: Zaizai is here!
119: Raising a cub
120: Raising a Zai Zai 2
121: The Construction of Cat and Dog Mountain
122: Visiting Group
123: Then you should still be jealous
124: Summer is coming
125: Zaizai is crying
126: End of text

21: Cave

726 18 0
By Reina714

At about nine o'clock in the evening, there was another aftershock, and several cats and dogs were hit by rocks falling off the mountain.

  The greening in Y City is well maintained. The mountains here are basically full of trees, and only a few places have been built with cement roads.

  In this case, the possibility of landslides due to earthquakes is unlikely, but earthquakes have occurred in places like Y City where there were no earthquakes before. No one in the cats or dogs dares to rely on the knowledge passed down by their elders to judge this incident. matter.

  Feng Nian took them away from the position close to the mountains.

  There were a total of four aftershocks that night before the movement completely stopped. The sky had begun to get brighter, and they urgently needed a place to hide from the sun.

  It is not easy for them to survive during the hot day, let alone rushing outside.

  The black cat walking at the front stopped and asked the big fat orange closest to him, "Has it been a long time since there was any shock?"

  Big Fat Orange nodded.

  Feng Nian looked at the mountain not far away from their team, swung his tail, and said to everyone: "Rest, take the time to eat, we will go up the mountain before dawn."

  They will not be able to enter human territory for a short period of time. The best place to rest now is in the mountains.

  The black cat is the leader, and everyone listens to what it says. The members of the dog gang don't have any objections under Hutch's attitude of obeying the black cat's instructions.

  As soon as everyone stopped, they first looked for a place to go to the toilet.

  In order to prevent other animals from discovering their whereabouts, dogs also bury their urine and feces like cats.

  Xu Ning followed Ruirui to the toilet, and then came to find the black cat who had quickly patrolled and returned to his original position.

  The two cats did not compete with other cats for cat food. They took canned food and cat food out of the space. In the meantime, Ruirui came over and took several cans from Xu Ning and said they would be given to his friends. Zong Bai said Stuffed ten cans together and asked Rarity to share them with the other cats.

  Ruirui couldn't bring so many cans and went back to call the cat. When she came back, the black cat had followed Xu Ning to a place far away to eat.

  After repairing it for more than half an hour, Xu Ning got up and threw out some things they didn't need in the space, making some space and put the two groups of quilts in.

  There is no specific path up the mountain here. Cats are nimble and can walk easily. It is much more difficult for dogs to go up, not to mention that they are carrying heavy objects on their bodies.

  Feng Nian walked at the back and tried to lift them up, but found that with his current strength, it was still very difficult to lift so many dogs at once.

  Xu Ning thought for a while and suggested to Feng Nian: "Let the fast cats go up to find the sleeping cave. If they find it, I will go over and make some space, and then put the dog's things in the space, so that they can go up by themselves." "

  The slope is 30 to 40 degrees, and there are many places to borrow strength in the middle. With the skills of these dogs, it is not difficult to go up without carrying heavy objects.

  The dejected dogs soon became energetic and looked at the petite and flexible cat with bright eyes.

  I have always fought with dogs, either out of sight or out of mind. This was the first time that so many dogs looked at me with expectant and eager eyes. The kitten quickly swelled, and several cats applied to leave.

 Black Cat selected a few good ones to go up the mountain. Everyone had nothing to do for a while, so they took this time to rest.

  Xu Ning lay on the black cat's belly and sighed in comfort.

  The earth and stones on the ground were not very comfortable. Xu Ning treated herself as liquid and embedded herself in every crack, and fell asleep quickly.

  Because he was afraid of missing the cat when it came back, it purred twice and then stopped for a while. After moving its ears to make sure that it didn't hear the cat coming back, it continued to purr again.

  The black cat licked Xu Ning's ears, licking the tips of the ears that had become cold at night before stopping. There was distress in Xu Ning's green eyes that Xu Ning could not see.

  After lying on the same bed with Xu Ning for so long, Black Cat knew very well that this kitten would not wake up after falling asleep. The cat's vigilance was completely absent from it, but now it couldn't even sleep. I dare not sleep peacefully.

  Feng Nian can't say anything.

  It does not allow the kitten to sleep peacefully. It is afraid that the kitten will not wake up after sleeping, which will delay time, and everyone will not be able to get into a place to rest in time.

  Not to mention what other cats and dogs will think, the kitten may not be able to bear it, causing other cats and dogs to get sick, injured or even die due to its own reasons.

  The cats that were sent out moved very quickly. Their meowing sounds sounded above the hillside. Xu Ning vaguely heard a cat shouting "Found it" and stood up in excitement.

  Before the cat could stand still, it walked crookedly towards the hillside. It moved its little mouth and said vaguely: "Look, found it, I'll go over. Huh? Why is this place shaking? There's another earthquake. Already?"

  Looking at its dazed little appearance, not only Feng Nian but also the other cats and dogs couldn't help laughing.

  The black cat held the back of Xu Ning's neck and moved lightly up the hillside to where the cat was waiting above.

  The cold wind at night woke Xu Ning up. With the help of the black cat, he stood up safely. He turned around and cuddled with the black cat twice, then turned and walked towards the cat that had found its place.

  The cat and the black cat nodded, lowered their heads and grabbed the back of Xu Ning's neck, and moved forward not much slower than the black cat.

  Xu Ning, who was already used to being picked up, curled up her limbs and paws, hugged her big tail, half-opened her eyes, and looked at the surrounding environment curiously.

  It is very quiet in the mountain forest at night, but this quietness is mixed with the sounds of animals hunting and coming and going. The hot weather made the leaves on the ground extremely dry, and even the kitten's pads still made a lot of movement when they stepped on them.

  The cave the cat found was quite far away from where they were stationed. It carried Xu Ning in its mouth and ran for more than half an hour before reaching its destination.

  Xu Ning was put down by it and relaxed his stiff limbs. He just looked around for a moment and then followed the big cat inside.

  This is a sunny cave entrance, with a small open space in front. The entrance is not big, only half a person tall.

  Xu Ning followed the big cat and walked inside. After about ten minutes, his eyes suddenly lit up.

  Different from the passage at the entrance, the main body of the cave is large enough for a large team of them to have fun. At a corner on the other side of the cave, there is a large opening. Looking at the things left in the corner, there should be something here before. Humanity has stopped.

  Without wasting too much time on observation, Xu Ning took out most of the things in the space in the middle, mainly the firewood and coal received by Ruirui's family.

  "Hopefully we can live here a little longer."

  Xu Ning sighed, walked up to the big cat, and was carried away by the big cat towards the large army down the mountain.

  On the way, they met several other cats who came sniffing the place after learning that they had found the place. Seeing that the two of them had begun to return, the cats quickly ran towards the cave to guard the supplies that Xu Ning had released.

  When Xu Ning arrived at the foot of the mountain, he found that everyone's belongings had been integrated and put together.

  It put away the things and was carried on the black cat's back. This time it was much easier for everyone to go up the mountain.

  There was already a faint light on the horizon and the sun was about to rise. Everyone ran towards the destination without caring about hiding their whereabouts.

  After a tired night, their speed was no longer as fast as it was in their heyday, but at least they managed to get into the cave before the sun rose.

  A group of cats and dogs, large and small, collapsed on the ground to rest, not caring about sorting out their belongings.

  Xu Ning was slow because of his short legs, so he only walked by himself when moving forward slowly. He didn't waste any energy on the way up the mountain, and he was full of energy at this time.

  It let the black cat lie down and rest, and took out the things in the space.

  Those that can be separated are put aside, and those that cannot be separated are piled in the middle. After everyone has rested, they can divide them themselves.

  Cats and dogs were caught off guard by the sudden earthquake. They brought a lot of things for themselves, but they could not bring water. Xu Ning found no water in the things, so he took out the bottles of water that were initially placed in his space and poured them into Inside several large basins.

  Water is an indispensable source of life, and such a large group of cats and dogs need a lot of water.

  The black cat also noticed this. It came over and whispered: "We will go out to find water tomorrow night. You can fill up your bottle then."

  "Yeah, I know." Xu Ning raised his head and rubbed the black cat.

  Water resources are so important, so it must store more. If it finds a lot of water, it also wants to fill all the dishes and bowls in the space with water.

  After walking all night, everyone was tired.

  They separated the things quickly with their hands and feet. The cats and dogs occupied one side with clear boundaries, and spread the quilt flat on it to sleep.

  There are also those who dislike the heat and simply change places to sleep with their own small cooling pads in their mouths.

  Xu Ning and Black Cat are the second type.

  Feng Nian found a high place where he could see the entire cave, put down the cooling mat, let the kitten lie inside, lay down with his arms around it, and got ready to sleep.

Xu Ning was a little unable to sleep. This was the first time for him to rest in a cave. He was so curious that his little head kept poking out, trying to imprint all the appearance of this large and jagged cave into his mind.

  But the current temperature did not allow it to stay up during the day, so the black cat pressed it down and made a coaxing sound in its throat.

  The kitten's body is naturally prone to sleepiness, plus it didn't get a good rest during the day yesterday and had to drive for so long at night. The black cat's coercive behavior didn't last long before it fell asleep.

  It was a deep sleep.

  After coming to this world for so long, the little cat dreamed about the events of the previous life for the first time.

  It turned over unhappily and buried its head in the black cat's soft belly.

  The reassuring smell quickly swept over the kitten. Xu Ning took two deep breaths, and the story in the dream became dreamy and beautiful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 10.2K 40
#yuyachi ဖန်းတီးမှုတစ်ခုသာဖြစ်၍အပြင်လောကနှင့်သက်ဆိုင်မှုမရှိကြောင်း...❗ start:July 9,2024(Tue) End:september 21,2024(sat) 7:22PM Total- 75 Days #warn...
5.3M 476K 98
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
221K 7.2K 55
ရိပ်ချေ ကိုကြီးကိုချစ်တယ် ။ ကိုကြီးလည်း ရိပ်ချေကိုချစ်လာရင် ဖွင့်ပြောပေးနော် ။ နွေဦးရိပ်ချေ 🍀 နေမခန်း & နွေဦးရိပ်ခ...
788K 79.6K 55
3 lives got entangled due to the twisted Destiny...... Vidyut Rajvanshi married his college sweetheart Sanjana and was leading a happy life ......bot...