Cat's Way to Survive a Natura...

By Reina714

MLT Title: 猫猫的天灾求生路 Author: 狸奴不吃鱼 ... Xu Ning is an ordinary person living in a peaceful world. On th... More

01: The Crazy Searching Cat Boy
02: Cats in the Villa Area
03: A Cat who understand human writing
04: 'Social Fear' Kitten
05: Sleeping on a mat
06: The looting begins
07: Disgusting Humans
08: Licking Maomao for the first time
09: A kitten with fleas
10: Cried by Flea & Dog Gang
11: The Cat with Electricity
12: Black Cat Hunting
13: The powerful black cat
14: The Black Cat Confessing
15: Gossip Cats and Dogs
17: The fire-breathing bird
18: Black Cat's Surprise
19: Early Warning
20: Escape
21: Cave
22: Possible epidemics
23: Busy Night
24: Back on the road
25: Journey
26: Not as big as a bamboo rat
27: Aboriginal Requirements
28: A useless cat
29: Take a shower~
30: New Plan
31: Town 01
32: Town 02
33: Mutated Pig
34: The black cat fell asleep
35: Is Feng Nian awake?
36: The first hunt
37: Feng Nian wakes up
38: A Beautiful Day
39: Daily life
40: Before the Storm
41: Lipstick
42: Big black and white cat
43: Epidemic
44: Xu Ning is sick
45: Illness 02
46: Playing
47: Continuous Heavy Rain
48: Imagination
49: New Action
50: Human Patrol
51: Robber
52: Looting the first pet store
53: Cubs
54: Complete the mission ~
55: Laying out the cave
56: Ashue's joining
57: Human Busyness
58: The cat chops down the tree
59: Middle-aged Man
60: Sui Sui
61: New Crisis
62: Preparing for War
63: Dead Man
64: Ningning and Qiqi
65: The cats and dogs disappearing in the town
66: I don't know what to call it
67: Battle with Tigers
68: The tiger is dead
69: Returning home after the end of the year
70: Daily life
71: Stealing food
72: Caught
73: Children in the Mountain
74: Giving a child away
75: See you soon
76: Meeting
77: A Pleasurable Day
78: Winter is coming
79: Eating
80: The First Wave of Cooling Down
81: The white cat with random thoughts
82: Cold
83: Lying down
84: The fierce cat acts coquettishly
85: Human
86: Humans on the Mountain
87: Injured
88: I don't know what to call it
89: Another big cooling down
90: It's almost the Chinese New Year
91: Preparations Before the Year
92: Chinese New Year
93: Chinese New Year
94: A special season is coming
95: Today is a good day~
96: New Events
97: Stories in the Town
98: Moving to a new home!
99: Zaizai in the dream
100: Cats who can't play with catnip
101: A trip to town
102: Ambush
103: Going home!
104: Feng Nian "lost his mind and went crazy"
105: I love you
106: Attacked
107: Nutrition during pregnancy
108: The emergence of good habits
109: At the market
110: Cat's house is not short of food
111: Strange Wolves
112: Storm
113: A Thoughtful Night
114: The Purpose of the Wolves
115: Going Home
116: Recuperation
117: Big Tree
118: Zaizai is here!
119: Raising a cub
120: Raising a Zai Zai 2
121: The Construction of Cat and Dog Mountain
122: Visiting Group
123: Then you should still be jealous
124: Summer is coming
125: Zaizai is crying
126: End of text

16: Secretly Jealous

893 20 0
By Reina714

The little white cat giggled on the bed for a while, then got up from the bed. As if he realized that his giggle was not very impressive, he adjusted his expression before leaving the room.

  The new quilt in the living room is probably very popular with cats.

  When Xu Ning came out, there were several cats playing in the living room. Xu Ning took a closer look and found that they were playing with the balls that he had brought to the dogs before.

  Xu Ning thought for a moment, took out the cat toys from the space, and placed them in a circle along the wall of the living room.

  "Wow, Ning Ning, you have so many toys!" Ruirui was the first to come up and followed Xu Ning with bright eyes.

  Xu Ning wrinkled her nose in embarrassment and said, "I got it from Feng Nian's store."

  The shop in Feng Nian refers to the shop that Xu Ning went into when he first arrived here. The cats all call it that.

  "Oh, right." Rarity remembered, "They said you emptied that store."

  Seeing that it was not talking about business, the other cats took advantage of Xu Ning's attention and winked at Ruirui. Seeing their dancing postures, Ruirui opened her mouth and asked Xu Ning carefully, "Ning Ning, we can play with your toys. ?"

  Some cats are very protective of their belongings. Xu Ning has only been here for a short time, so no one dares to judge Xu Ning's intentions directly.

  Regardless of whether Xu Ning is the mate of the black cat lord, they must obtain Xu Ning's consent. If this kind of thing violates the rule of not fighting privately, they will have to be beaten by the black cat.

  Cats just want to try everything, they don't want to be beaten all the time.

  Xu Ning tilted her head and affirmed: "Of course you can, I just took it out for you to play with."

  Ruirui's eyes burst out with great light. It happily rubbed Xu Ning and said: "Ning Ning, you are so good~~~"

  Xu Ning was shaken by it and smiled sheepishly.

  Just as he was enjoying the cat's nuzzling, he suddenly heard an angry cat meowing from the stairs.

  The voice sounded familiar. Xu Ning turned his head when he heard the sound and found Feng Nian standing on the stairs with a few steps to go. He looked at Ruirui angrily and clawed hard at the sparrow body he brought back.

  The one who reacted faster than Xu Ning was the little leopard cat that was rubbing against him. It jumped up in excitement, turned around and ran away, directly into the room where he slept. The other cats also dispersed in this short period of time. open.

  Xu Ning half-consciously realized something, and first ran to Feng Nian, rubbed it, and praised him very much: "Feng Nian, you are so awesome! You can even catch birds on rainy days!"

  The black cat's eyes coldly glanced at the room that Ruirui entered. He blew out an unhappy breath from his nose and spoke to Xu Ning in a gentle tone, "The sparrow smells good. I just happened to find it and brought it back."

  Unexpectedly, the black cat's tone was so gentle. Xu Ning stopped rubbing his head and took a look at the black cat's face. He found that the expression on its face was still very bad.

"Then shall we go up to eat? It will make the room dirty." Xu Ning looked at the black cat and said.

  Black Cat nodded, "Let's go up, Ning Ning, you go in front."

  Its voice is very gentle, but the expression on its face is as stinky as it is.

  Xu Ning took a few more glances, and happy little bubbles arose in her heart. It's so angry, not even a vicious cat!

  *罒▽罒*

  Xu Ning ran upstairs happily, completely forgetting to ask Feng Nian why he was angry.

  Feng Nian glanced at the cats' room before turning around, and decided to have a chat with them while Xu Ning went to sleep, instead of always rubbing close to the owned cats.

  As the master cat of the territory--

  If it was before the world changed, Feng Nian would have definitely beaten the cat with his claws. Unfortunately, the current situation does not allow the cat to be injured, and there is no point in beating it lightly.

  The members of the dog gang on the first floor were having fun. When they saw Xu Ning going up, the gossiping dog wanted to come forward. Then he saw the black cat following it and silently put his head back.

  Xu Ning: Suddenly I can understand the fox. It's really cool when the fox pretends to be the tiger.

  Xu Ning became inexplicably proud, raised her little head and raised her tail high, walking with bumpy steps in front towards the window where the black cat came in and out.

  When he reached the window, Xu Ning stopped obediently, wrapped his tail around his feet, and turned to look at Feng Nian, who was walking behind him like a boss.

  The black cat put down the two sparrows in its mouth, first carried Xu Ning up to the window sill, and then jumped down and picked up the sparrows.

  The two cats squatted facing each other, placed in front of each of them.

  Xu Ning looked down at the sparrow in front of him, wondering where to start.

  The black cat finished plucking the sparrow feathers in front of him and looked up to see how the little white cat was doing.

  Finding that the kitten was looking at the sparrow in front of him in a daze, the black cat tilted his head and replaced the sparrow he was dealing with with Xu Ning's.

  It felt that the little white cat didn't eat it because it didn't know how to handle sparrows, so in this case, Feng Nian gave it his own.

  Soon there was the characteristic swallowing sound of a cat eating on the window sill. When the two cats raised their heads, not even the bones of the sparrow were left.

  After a full meal, Xu Ning started to feel sleepy again.

  It yawned and felt that if it slept after eating so much and ate after waking up, it would sooner or later turn into a fat pig.

  After being clingy to the black cat for a while, the little white cat will abandon it without hesitation and join the group of dogs to play wildly.

  The black cat grabbed Xu Ning with its paw and said in its confused eyes: "Wash your face first."

  Not used to washing his face with his paws after meals, Xu Ning stopped rushing out when he heard this, figured out the steps of washing the cat's face, and planned to wash his face.

  While Xu Ning was lost in thought, the black cat approached the little white cat and stuck out its tongue to lick the fur on its face.

  Cat sluggish.jpg

  The expression on the little white cat's face went blank step by step. Feng Nian saw the kitten's red skin through its loose fur. He blinked his green eyes and stopped cleaning the kitten.

  Black Cat looked at Xu Ning worriedly and asked, "Ning Ning, are you okay?"

  "Ah, ah? It's okay." Xu Ning gradually came back to her senses.

  Feng Nian said worriedly: "But the skin on your body is all red."

  It has only seen that the skin of cats with fever will turn red.

  Xu Ning opened her mouth, trying to avoid this embarrassing topic. Seeing that the worry on Black Cat's face didn't seem to be fake, she still told the truth about her shyness.

  After saying this, Xu Ning had already buried his head under his paws

  Unexpectedly, the black cat was shy and had red skin. The black cat was stunned for a moment. Seeing how embarrassed the kitten was, he lay down around it and licked its fur to comfort it.

  The more it comforted him, the shyer Xu Ning became. After being licked from behind, Xu Ning simply left Feng Nian's side and decided to calm down.

  The black cat didn't stop the kitten this time. After the little guy left, it pressed its own face with its flesh pad and couldn't help but feel happy.

  Fortunately, it is a black cat, otherwise it would be embarrassing for a kitten to see it if its skin was also red.

  Not knowing what he had missed, Xu Ning entered the pile of dogs and soon started playing with them like crazy.

  Dogs are much bigger than kittens, and they play with rough hands and feet. They also like to catch cats and lick them crazily, leaving them all messy.

  Within two hours, Xu Ning lay down next to the black cat, smelling like a dog.

  Feng Nian thought it was the dog that ran to sleep next to him. He opened his eyes and wanted to change a place to sleep, but he met the face of the little white cat who was exhausted from playing.

  It smelled the smell of the kitten carefully, and was extremely sure that the little guy smelled entirely of dog, and there was no smell of cat at all, and a question mark popped up on its head.

  Because pet cats and dogs account for a large proportion of the members of the Cat Gang and Dog Gang, it is common for cats to play with dogs.

  but......

  The black cat smelled the smell of the kitten again and was very disbelieving.

  They were all playing with puppies. How did the little white cat manage not to retain any cat smell?

  Xu Ning didn't know what the black cat was smelling on her body. It was too tired from playing and didn't care about the cold floor, so it just fell asleep.

  Seeing this, Feng Nian licked the back of the kitten's neck clean, took it back to the nest and took care of it carefully.

  This severe cooling rain continued for four days in a row. It gradually stopped at noon on the fifth day. The surrounding temperature slowly rose. The cats and dogs were no longer restrained by the weather and ran into the woods to enjoy themselves. Hunt for some fresh food.

  After Xu Ning asked for Feng Nian's opinion, he took out a few bags of cat and dog food from the space and filled up the consumption of the two gangs in the past few days.

  It rained until the fifteenth day, when the sun finally came out.

  However, as soon as it appeared, the furry people who had missed the sun for countless days hid in the basement to sleep.

  There is no other reason.

  As soon as the sun rose, the temperature soared to nearly fifty degrees, and the water on the ground evaporated into the air.

 Walking outside is no different from staying in a steam room.

  That night, Hutch and the members of the dog gang left the cat's territory.

  Feng Nian couldn't bear the kitten's request and took it to watch the hunt.

  Xu Ning was still young and had no hunting skills at all. After entering the forest, Feng Nian deliberately took him away from other cats to hunt.

  The birds had been severely suffocated by the continuous rain not long ago, and now they were hanging on the treetops.

  Xu Ning tapped his ears, looked up and looked around, but found no birds anywhere.

  Feng Nian thought it wanted to eat the bird, so he took the kitten to a tree with the loudest and most obvious cry.

  In order to show his abilities to the kitten he liked, Feng Nian used his best skills when climbing the tree and climbed up the tree silently.

  In the darkness, only the moonlight shone brightly. Xu Ning dilated his pupils to their maximum size and stared at the black cat climbing on the tree without blinking.

  Feng Nian lowered his body and moved along a relatively thick tree trunk. Not far in front of it, there was a bird's nest built, which seemed to be twenty or thirty centimeters in diameter.

  The birds living here are probably quite large.

  Xu Ning thought and watched Feng Nian's movements more attentively, trying not to miss a single thing.

  The black cat's tail fell from the tree trunk, teasing the serious kitten below, its eyes fixed on the prey not far from it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 34.4K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
267K 20.1K 59
Archana have everything that a girl could wish for, studying in one of the top universities of India, she have everything a human ever need, loving p...
4.5M 285K 105
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.5M 131K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...