Cat's Way to Survive a Natura...

By Reina714

MLT Title: 猫猫的天灾求生路 Author: 狸奴不吃鱼 ... Xu Ning is an ordinary person living in a peaceful world. On th... More

01: The Crazy Searching Cat Boy
02: Cats in the Villa Area
03: A Cat who understand human writing
04: 'Social Fear' Kitten
06: The looting begins
07: Disgusting Humans
08: Licking Maomao for the first time
09: A kitten with fleas
10: Cried by Flea & Dog Gang
11: The Cat with Electricity
12: Black Cat Hunting
13: The powerful black cat
14: The Black Cat Confessing
15: Gossip Cats and Dogs
16: Secretly Jealous
17: The fire-breathing bird
18: Black Cat's Surprise
19: Early Warning
20: Escape
21: Cave
22: Possible epidemics
23: Busy Night
24: Back on the road
25: Journey
26: Not as big as a bamboo rat
27: Aboriginal Requirements
28: A useless cat
29: Take a shower~
30: New Plan
31: Town 01
32: Town 02
33: Mutated Pig
34: The black cat fell asleep
35: Is Feng Nian awake?
36: The first hunt
37: Feng Nian wakes up
38: A Beautiful Day
39: Daily life
40: Before the Storm
41: Lipstick
42: Big black and white cat
43: Epidemic
44: Xu Ning is sick
45: Illness 02
46: Playing
47: Continuous Heavy Rain
48: Imagination
49: New Action
50: Human Patrol
51: Robber
52: Looting the first pet store
53: Cubs
54: Complete the mission ~
55: Laying out the cave
56: Ashue's joining
57: Human Busyness
58: The cat chops down the tree
59: Middle-aged Man
60: Sui Sui
61: New Crisis
62: Preparing for War
63: Dead Man
64: Ningning and Qiqi
65: The cats and dogs disappearing in the town
66: I don't know what to call it
67: Battle with Tigers
68: The tiger is dead
69: Returning home after the end of the year
70: Daily life
71: Stealing food
72: Caught
73: Children in the Mountain
74: Giving a child away
75: See you soon
76: Meeting
77: A Pleasurable Day
78: Winter is coming
79: Eating
80: The First Wave of Cooling Down
81: The white cat with random thoughts
82: Cold
83: Lying down
84: The fierce cat acts coquettishly
85: Human
86: Humans on the Mountain
87: Injured
88: I don't know what to call it
89: Another big cooling down
90: It's almost the Chinese New Year
91: Preparations Before the Year
92: Chinese New Year
93: Chinese New Year
94: A special season is coming
95: Today is a good day~
96: New Events
97: Stories in the Town
98: Moving to a new home!
99: Zaizai in the dream
100: Cats who can't play with catnip
101: A trip to town
102: Ambush
103: Going home!
104: Feng Nian "lost his mind and went crazy"
105: I love you
106: Attacked
107: Nutrition during pregnancy
108: The emergence of good habits
109: At the market
110: Cat's house is not short of food
111: Strange Wolves
112: Storm
113: A Thoughtful Night
114: The Purpose of the Wolves
115: Going Home
116: Recuperation
117: Big Tree
118: Zaizai is here!
119: Raising a cub
120: Raising a Zai Zai 2
121: The Construction of Cat and Dog Mountain
122: Visiting Group
123: Then you should still be jealous
124: Summer is coming
125: Zaizai is crying
126: End of text

05: Sleeping on a mat

1.4K 38 1
By Reina714

Feng Nian helped Xu Ning open the can, put his paws on his chest, and chewed Xu Ning's remaining rabbit meat slowly.

  The green eyes are half-open, but if Xu Ning pays more attention, you will find that its gaze has been staying on Xu Ning, and it will even lose focus for a moment from time to time.

  The cats who went to hunt and feed themselves to full stomachs all took detours, inexplicably because they didn't want to see Feng Nian's expression.

  Xu Ning's belly was not big, so a large part of the opened can ended up in Feng Nian's belly.

  After finishing their meal, the two cats returned to the group of cats and lay down next to each other, squinting their eyes and dozing off.

  Looking at the moon in the sky vaguely, Xu Ning remembered the joke he had heard in his previous life. He leaned close to Feng Nian and whispered: "Humans often say that we can become monsters by absorbing the essence of the sun and moon. If we become monsters, , how about just going to the humans to get food and drink?"

  Feng Nian nodded first and then asked: "What is absorbing the essence of the sun and moon?"

  "Well, absorbing the essence of the sun and moon means basking in the moon and sunshine like us." Xu Ning said with half-open eyes.

  The kitten with pointed ears next to her asked: "What is that monster? Why can you turn into a monster when exposed to the sun and the moon?"

  "I don't know." Xu Ning's voice trailed off, "Monsters are what we look like when we become humans. Even if we don't hunt, we won't go hungry... Huhu~"

  As he spoke, he fell asleep, but the little kitten next to him was aroused by these words.

  "You won't go hungry if you don't hunt. It sounds like a good idea."

 "I want to become a human being. Human beings don't have fur and can appear in the sun early. I want to bask in the sun."

  "But humans don't have fur, they're so ugly."

  "There are also very beautiful humans. It's just that you haven't seen good-looking humans."

  The topic of the kittens went off the rails again. The cat that started the topic was already fast asleep, not even bothering to keep alert.

  The sky lit up white, indicating that the hot sun was about to rise again, and the cats got up and walked to the basement one after another.

  Feng Nian didn't want to wake up Xu Ning, who was sleeping with a rumbling stomach. With the help of Big Fat Orange, he put the kitten on his back and carried it back to his nest.

  Xu Ning opened a crack and saw the black fur, closed her eyes again and went to sleep.

  If you sleep too long at night, you won't be able to sleep well during the day.

  At noon, Xu Ning woke up from the heat.

  It sat upright with its hind legs aside, its whole body exuding resentment at being forced to wake up.

  Her nose was a little dry. Xu Ning wrinkled it, stretched out her pink tongue and licked it, and climbed down from the bed carefully.

  Feng Nian heard the noise, half-opened his eyes and asked, "Ning Ning, where are you going?"

  Xu Ning rolled her short legs out of bed and said, "I'm thirsty. I'll go down and drink some water."

  "Do you know where the water is?" Feng Nian yawned.

  Xu Ning blinked, "I don't know, but I have water myself."

  "Oh." Hearing this, Feng Nian also remembered Xu Ning hiding behind the box to drink water, and said, "Don't go out after drinking the water. It's very hot outside."

  "Well, I know, you can go to sleep." Xu Ning nodded repeatedly.

  Its toes finally touched the ground. Xu Ning let go of his front paws holding the sheets and jumped back.

  After successfully landing, Xu Ning ran to the other side of the e-sports warehouse.

  First, he took out a deeper bowl from the space. Xu Ning took out the water bottle that he had already drank one-third of, and then poured water outside.

  After pouring the water, Xu Ning raised the four claws of the bottle, straightened the water bottle, and moved it between the bowl and the e-sports compartment.

  The sound of the little tongue rolling on the water was very small. Feng Nian stretched out while lying down and changed to a prone position. His green eyes looked at Xu Ning, who only had a little tail exposed.

  The sound of drinking water soon stopped, and Feng Nian watched the tiny Xu Ning walk out from the blocked place, licking his lips with his pink and tender tongue.

  Feng Nian found that Xu Ning didn't seem to like licking his fur. He didn't see him combing his fur last night. Even if the fur on his body was very messy, he would just comb it with his paws.

  Its eyes were slightly narrow, and it had some thoughts in its mind.

  Xu Ning didn't notice that Feng Nian was awake and even secretly thinking about things. He raised his head and looked at the height of the bed for a while, then took two steps back and jumped up.

  After successfully hanging himself in the middle position, Xu Ning quickly climbed up.

  With the soft mattress underfoot, what Xu Ning was thinking about was no longer how comfortable the bed looked, but - it was so hot, so hot, so hot!

  Its paws curled up and it began to look through the cooling pads in the space.

  When Feng Nian was curious about what Xu Ning was doing and quietly opened a crack to take a look, Xu Ning had already found the cooling pad.

  It quickly removed the packaging bag on top, trying to pull out the part underneath and throw it away.

  Before it could drag the bag for a long time, a black cat's head popped out from the side, bit the edge of the bag and dragged it back.

  Xu Ning was rolled around and looked at Feng Nian with bright eyes, envious of his strength.

  Feng Nian threw the bag under the bed and asked, "What is this?"

  Xu Ning twisted her butt and sat up and said, "It's a cooling mat. If we sleep on it, it won't be so hot."

  Hearing that it was not that hot, Feng Nian's curiosity aroused. At Xu Ning's invitation, he stepped on the cooling mat. It was indeed cooler than the bed, but it was not exaggerated. It just didn't get very hot after stepping on it for a long time.

  Feng Nian's eyes lit up, and his two front paws couldn't help but make steps on the breasts.

  Xu Ning's eyes lit up when she saw it stepping on her breasts.

  The sturdy big black cat looks domineering, and when it steps on its breasts, it has a different kind of cuteness.

  If Xu Ning were alone now, he would definitely rush forward and hug him for a while. Thinking of this, Xu Ning lowered his head and looked at his figure, and sadly buried this thought deeply. What qualifications does a little kitten have to carry a big black cat around?

  The weather outside was hot, but it was not so unbearable after having a cooling pad, and Xu Ning quickly fell asleep again.

  After Feng Nian watched the little white cat start to snore, he got out of bed quietly.

  In several other rooms, cats were lying flat on the ground, looking at the light in the living room full of resentment.

  Seeing the smooth and slippery big black cat coming out of the room, everyone was a little stunned.

  "Boss, aren't you hot? Come in quickly." Big Fat Orange stuck out his head and waved his paws.

  Feng Nian entered their room.

  Most of the cats in this room were not asleep. They all raised their heads when they heard Feng Nian coming in.

  As soon as Feng Nian came in, he said straightforwardly: "Among the things Ning Ning took from the humans, there was a kind of cooling mat, which is not so hot when you lie on it. You guys have a good sleep, and we will go out to look for it at night."

  "Really?! Can we get out of this damn temperature?" A cat cheered.

  Hearing this, Feng Nian said directly: "It's just a little cooler, don't have too much hope."

  "It would be nice to be cooler. It's only been a few days and it's already so hot. If it lasts longer, I might die from the heat." Big Fat Orange said with emotion.

  He is the fattest cat among the cats. Ever since the weather got hot, he feels like he is tired even if he is panting.

  Feng Nian also knew about its problem, so he patted it and said, "It will be much better when I get something."

  Speaking of which, some cats think of their neighbors.

"Do you want the Dog Gang to inform them?"

  Feng Nian paused for a moment, then said: "I'll take Ning Ning to the Dog Gang to show up tonight."

  The dog gang is quite good as neighbors, and Feng Nian does not intend to ignore them in this matter, lest another neighbor comes in the future and causes trouble or harasses them every day.

  The cats present understood what Feng Nian meant and did not object.

  After saying this, Feng Nian returned to his room, and Big Fat Orange directed other cats to tell the cats in other rooms about this matter.

  Listening to the cheers outside, Feng Nian put his tail on Xu Ning's body and closed his eyes to sleep.

  The scorching sun slowly sinks into the ground from east to west.

  Under the last sunlight of the day, the number of human activities gradually increased, and it was rare for members of the Cat Gang to appear on the lawn of the villa so early.

  Xu Ning's drowsiness disappeared the moment he came out of the villa. He looked at the sky, which looked like a cloudy day without the sun, and then looked at the cats on the lawn, who were even more excited than last night.

  He shook his head vigorously to prevent himself from looking listless.

  The temperature of about thirty-six or seven degrees is not very suitable for cats to move around. Fortunately, the neighbor's living area is also in this villa area, so it is not so painful to move around at this point.

  Xu Ning still squatted on the back of the big black cat and was led by the other party towards the other side of the villa area.

  Their movement was huge, and soon members of the dog gang discovered their actions.

  "Black Cat? What are you doing here?"

  A voice of inquiry came from the corner, and Xu Ning followed Feng Nian and stuck his head out to look down.

  It was a husky that looked very strong. When he noticed that Feng Nian was carrying a cub on his back, he restrained his deliberate ferocity.

  Feng Nian said: "We have found something that can temporarily relieve the heat. Come here and ask if you are interested in looking for it together."

  "Of course!"

  An excited response came from behind the husky. Xu Ning looked up and saw a big, happy face with a grin on its face.

  Smiling angel Samoyed.

  The Samoyed ran very fast in this direction and was in front of them in the blink of an eye.

  "Quick, quick, come in with me, Black Cat, go talk to our boss, don't waste time here with Erha!"

  Erha slapped Samoyed's head hard, but he didn't object to this opinion. He just stopped the other cats and took them to the nearest villa to rest.

  As for Xu Ning, who was on Feng Nian's back, the big dog's eyelids drooped, indicating that the little kitten had nothing to fear.

  The rest of the way was spent walking on flat ground. Feng Nian's pace was very steady. Xu Ning, who was sitting on its back, didn't feel any shaking, so he straightened up and turned his little head to look around.

  The layout here is similar to that of the Mao Gang's territory. The only difference is that the forest is much larger than that of the Mao Gang, and there is a large mountain behind it.

  "Hahaha, when did you give birth to your baby, why didn't you tell me?"

  The author has something to say:

  Feng Nian: You don't think you are very humorous, do you? !

  --------

  I have to share with you my cats.

  Mi Ya is a raccoon dog, seven months old.

  Because we live in a rural area, we are free-range. I am afraid of being bitten to death by the dogs that come down at night. I take them home every night, and then they call me to open the door early every morning.

  At six o'clock this morning, the kitten meowed softly at the door of my room.

  I raised my head in excitement: Why isn't it Gouzi's loud voice? Where is my dog?

  Then I heard the little sound of the kitten's paws tapping on the door.

  Only a little bit, but it scratched my heart.

  The world is big and the biggest thing is not to let cats down.

  get up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 133K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
448K 26.1K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
3M 96K 28
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...