Fighting To Live, Living To D...

By CissyItsMe

!!! THIS IS A SEQUEL !!! I suggest you to read Fight For Love first, so you won't be confused in this story... More

!!! NOTE !!!
Preview !!!
« Summertime. »
« Going Home. »
« Back In Miami. »
« Is it really Love ? »
« A Little Bit Of Romance...Or What About Nah ? »
« Back To School. »
« We're Over. »
« Who Are You ? »
« Keep Your Head Up. »
« Sister And Brother. »
« Fiesta, Fiesta. » {Part.1}
« Fiesta, Fiesta. » {Part.2}
« After Party. »
« The REAL After Party. » {Part.1}
« The REAL After Party. » {Part.2}
« Trying To Compromise And Little Hassles.»
« I Apologize. »
« Let Me Drive, Please ? »
« You ? Again ? »
« You Shouldn't Be Here.» {Part.1}
«You Shouldn't Be Here.» {Part.2}
«You Betrayed Us.»
« Don't Talk To Me.»
«Still Disappointed.»
«Can We Put The Past Behind Us ? »
« First Step. »
«Still Working On It.»
« What's Wrong ? »
« Happy Birthday ! »
«Ho ! Ho ! Ho ! »
« Sisters Love. »
«Valentine's Day.»
«Keep It Or...» {Part.1}
«Keep It Or...» {Part.2}
« Meet My Girlfriend. »
« Family Time. »
« Nobody Likes The Distance.»
« Bye. »
«Three Years Later.»
«Note.»

« First Date.»

505 41 2
By CissyItsMe

''Children are the keys of paradise.''

--Eric Hoffer

                                   ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

October, 5...(Wednesday)

"Wow..." The four exclaimed surprised to see that Shaylia was a good driver after all. She hadn't her license yet, but she deserved to have it. Definitely. She stopped when she had to, she was changing of street perfectly, she respects all the rules and they felt great and trust her during all the ride. They were scared at first, but after a couple of minutes, their nerves calmed down completely. 

"Princess, I am so so so proud of ya. Ya did an amazing job ! "

Aug III nodded, "Yes ! Felt like you're driving since forever. Girl, you can be my chauffeur once you'll have that license."

"Damn, you'll be mine too." Marvin added behind her.

Shay chuckled glad to hear them say that, "Thanks y'all. I'm so happy ! " She clapped her hands excitedly. 

They got out of the car and made their way in the house where they were greeted by Kim, "So ? " She asked raising her brow and with her arms folded as they were entering in the kitchen.

"So, our little princess is unfortunately becomin' a woman." August answered pouting and coming behind her. He wrapped his arms around his wife and kissed her temple, making a smile appeared on her face.

"Aww, my baby ! Come give a hug to mama." Shay beamed and obeyed.

"Well, I'm proud of you lil sis' and I love you all, and I'm out of here." Aug showed them the deuces as he was walking out of the kitchen.

"Wait, wait, wait ! " Kim shouted making him stop in his track, "Where are you going ? "

"Going out for lunch with...uh, a friend. Can I ? "

The two parents smacked their teeth, "And dat's now ya're askin' fa' permission. Ya're unbelievable son. Anyways, do you not have practice ta'day ? "

Aug III tried not to roll his eyes, "No, dad. We're free today. Coach has to go out of town for something and he didn't find someone to replace him in the meantime, so no practice this week. Can I go now ? "

"Who is your friend ? " Kim asked looking at her son suspiciously.

Aug III scratched the back of his head. He knew his mother and he knew that she wasn't going to let him out without knowing exactly what he was about to do once he'll be outside, "Urg, mom ! This is a friend."

"What is his or her name ? " She insisted causing her oldest son to groan a bit in annoyance.

"Her name is Osiria." Shay answered for him with a smirk plastered on her face.

"Ouuuuuh, Auggie has a girlfriiiiiiiend ! " The twins start singing at the same time.

He rolled his eyes two times, "She's not my girlfriend. She's just a friend."

"You don't kiss a friend on the mouth though." Shay commented sitting around the counter, still with this big smirk on her face.

"We onl-We never kissed ! "

"I saw you at the party. I even have a picture to prove it."

"Shut up ! "

"August Anthony Alsina, watch your mouth." Their mother warned pointing her finger at him, "Now be honest with us. Who is this Osiria exactly ? "

"I'm gonna be late."

"Answer and we'll let ya go." 

Aug III sighed feeling defeated. This family was so nosey. Everybody always wanted to know what the others were doing. Somebody was always in your personal business, sometimes it felt like privacy wasn't existing in this house. 

"We're just friends, but maybe we'll be more in the near future, I don't know." He responded with honesty.

Shay raised her eyebrow, "Is this lunch a date ? " She asked curiously and causing her big brother to shoot her a dead glare. He needed to go and they were here asking him millions of questions, which he hadn't have all the answers to. They were seriously aggravating him right now.

"No." He lied. 

"Are you sure ? "

He suddenly felt like slapping her, "Yes, I am sure. Can I go now ? " He spoke with greeted teeth.

"Yes, you can. Have fun, son. And please behave." Kim told him and then blew him a kiss.

"Thanks, mom. Love y'all ! " And with that said he finally made his way out of the house. 

He got in his car and drove until the mall. Arrived there, he parked in a parking space and once he stopped the engine, he pulled his phone out and dialed Osiria's number to ask her where she was at. When they planned this lunch date, they didn't really know where they wanted to eat, so they decided to meet up at the parking lot and from there they'll see what they'll be doing.

"I'm here in five minutes." 

He chuckled, "Okay." 

It'd been a bit more than one month since they knew each other now and they were still at the stage when they were learning things about the other. They weren't ready to date officially just yet, but they couldn't help and flirt with each other most of the time. The only time they kissed was at the party at the Alsina's and that was it. Since then they strictly kept their relationship as a friendship. And actually this date wasn't an official one. They were simply hanging out together, it was more like it.

"Hey ! " Osiria greeted him with her arms wide opened. 

He smiled and hugged her, "Hey, beautiful ! How are you ? "

"I'm fine. What about you ? Are you enjoying these days without school ? "

"Hell yeah ! I don't know who is this guy, but I'm thanking him. So, are you hungry now or you prefer to wander for awhile first ? " He asked as he pressed the button on his key to lock the doors. They then started to go towards the mall. 

She hummed for one minute, "I'm not really hungry. But if you are, I'm not about to let you starve."

He shook his head, "No, I'm okay." They walked in the wall and went in some stores and window shopped for about two hours before to finally go in the food court, "What do you want to eat ? "

She shrugged, "I don't know, but some wings sounds good though. And fries too. And maybe a hamburger too." 

He chuckled, "I see you. Uh, what about some KFC ? "

"I love KFC."

"So, who is your favorite singer ? " Osiria asked beginning a conversation. It's been a couple of minutes since they started eating their food and they weren't speaking since they were too into their chicken. But now she wanted to break that silence, even if it wasn't awkward, and wanted to know more about August III.

"Uh...My dad." He shrugged and brought a fry in his mouth.

"Your dad, huh ? I would've guessed it." 

He chuckled, "He's not my favorite singer just because he's my father. If you really listen to his lyrics, it's like he's directly talking to you and telling you his story, and you can always relate. You can only have respect for him. He's one of the strongest persons I know. And his voice, when you really let it fill your ears, it's like he's giving his...soul and heart to you. His music reflects his life and the individual he is, he's not singing just about strippers, weed and money like most of the other artists. Yeah, he has some club songs, but he's also speaking about important and real topics in his songs. The fact that he's my father is a plus, I guess. But anyways, before to be the famous R&B singer, he's my parent and I luhh him ta' death." He finished mimicking his father's accent.

She nodded, "I like how you described his music. And it's so adorable how you talk about your family in general."

He grinned, "Thanks." He drank some of his ice tea, "And you ? Who is your fav in the music industry ? "

"Janet Jackson. She's incredible ! She's goals and the queen ! She's everything ! "

"Wow, okay. True though, she's such a beautiful woman, even if she's old as hell now."

She playfully hit his arm, "Don't talk about my wife like that. Are you crazy ? "

He laughed, "Keep hitting me and you'll see crazy. Keep playing girl."

"So we're threatening each other now ? Okay, I see how it is."

"Yes, you have two eyes, so see how it is." He said and they stopped moving for a second, then burst out laughing. 

"What ? Is your brain alright ? "

"Hey, I'm serious, stop playing."

They continued to enjoy their lunch as the time was passing by also. Soon, it was the end of the afternoon and they were now walking in the park discussing and getting to know each other even more. 

"Oh, swings ! C'mon ! " She grabbed his hands and led him towards the playground that was empty.

"Really ? " He asked looking at her like she has ten eyes instead of two. He shook his head as she sat on a swing and then began to sway giggling.

"It's fun ! Sit down and try to get higher than me. Yeah ! " She screamed as she let the wind play with her air.

"I'm too old for that but...okay." He got on one and soon they were trying to go higher than the other. 

"Wifey, what are ya doin' ? " August asked as he walked in their bedroom where Kim was sitting on their bed with photo albums around her. She was crying also, "Hey, are ya alright ? " He sat next to her and hugged her, "Wazzam witchu, beauty ? "

She wiped her teary eyes, "They're growing way too fast, Aug. Shay is about to be sixteen, Auggie is going to leave the house at the end of this school year, the twins are in high school now, I still can't believe that the triplets are in middle school and June is going to school now too. I want them to stay babies forever...and ever."

He couldn't help but laughed a bit as he grabbed a napkin and clean her face, "We can't keep 'em with us fa' their whole lives. That's life, pretty. We have children, they grown up, become adults and at one point they have ta' leave the nest and fly with their own wings. But no matter what, they'll always be our kids and they'll always luhh us and we'll always luhh them." He kissed her forehead, "C'mon, stop cryin'."

Water stopped falling on her cheeks, but she pouted more, "I think that Auggie really has a girlfriend though."

"Well, if it's the case, I hope we're gon' meet her soon. But in the meantime, we can..." He caressed her thigh smirking. 

"We're not alone, the twins are here and Noonie is about to drop the others soon." She got his hand off her.

"Let me eat ya then. It won't take long."

"No ! "

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease ! Please, please, please. I luhh ya." He placed kisses on her cheek, her neck and the top of her chest, laying her delicately on her back at the same time, "I need ta' eat your cookie. I wanna some of your cookie. Please, wifey."

"Are you really begging right now ? " She asked laughing and he nodded giving her the puppy eyes and causing her to laugh even louder, "Since I feel some kind of pity for you, okay. But close the door first and hurry up." He jumped out of the bed and did as she said before to get on top of her happily.

"I luhh ya so much, wifey."

______________________________

Let me know what you think about this chapter =)

THANKS FOR READING ! 💛💚💙💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

808K 49.1K 114
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 38.3K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1.1M 59.3K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...