Bring Me To Life

By benniferxjlover

Join Ben's quest for true love, filled with unexpected twists and the search for a modern-day Romeo and Julie... More

Introduction
Strictly business...
The Pleasure Principle
Talking Body
Fear Of Attraction
The Special date part 1
The Special date part 2
The beginning of the truth...?
The unspoken Truth...
Colorblind
Apologetic or unapologetic?
Coping..
Ain't no mountain high...
One step ahead
One sweet day
A new milestone
Mom or stepmom...?
Solid
Paris
un bon debut a Paris
la nuit après les fiançailles partie 1
la vie est parfaite
Be my one
Count On Me
Chapel of Love
Love and Understanding
bienvenue bennifer à paris
Birthday shenanigans
Birthday special
Show day
Mystery Caller
Apology accepted...
Birthday boy pt 1
Party! Right...?
Best night ever
Killing me softly
The old Jennifer
Halloween time
Christmas part 1
Christmas part 2
Christmas day
Our first Valentines
Our first Valentines pt 2
Affleck vs Affleck
Choose your words wisely
Those eyes
Back where you belong
Change of plans
Love me to death
Boston day 4 pt 1
Boston day 4 pt 2
You live and you learn
Be alright
Lets make a movie
Last minute Gala
The after party
Kiss me more
Unsteady
Mother knows best
All I Ask
Play by play
Wildest Dreams
When someone loves you
Nothin' On You
Girls day out
I'm glad
Love again
The unexpected arrival
The arrival
The Great Depression
You got the best of me
Pressure
Self control
On the 6
Authors note
Lets handle business...
The do over
Again?
Ay Dios Mio
Fire and Desire
Baby you're my firework
Youre my sparkle
Premiere Day- Flash
That feeling
Ghostin
Benvenuto in Italia
I Just Called To Say I love You
Wet
Its my party, I'll cry if I want to
Asking for forgiveness
Weeknight Burden
8.15
8.15 pt 2
Self care day
Practice makes perfect... right..?
Save me
Dollhouse
Emotions
Choose me...
Finally stress free
Soon....
This love
Anxiety...
2 steps forward, 1 step back
Finding her voice
Sera's big day
Remember me?
Emotional Fire
Someone New
The move
Georgia market fun
Forgiving the Unforgivable: A Fresh Apology and a Fresh Conflict
Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner
Authors note
Cy's adventure
Breakfast fiasco
Cy's big date
Sibling rivalry
Thanksgiving part 1
Thanksgiving part 2
Rough start of the week
Time of our lives
Friends... can kiss.. ocassionaly.. right..?
The mastermind
The Ying to my Yang
The unexpected event
All I want for Christmas is you
The portrait
New Years Eve
Authors Note
The soft sting
Can't Get Enough
Valentines
Chances
Jenn's Bday- La Vie En Rose
Live For Me
Lion King's Birthday
The chucky to my Tiffany
It Will Rain
Bring me to Life

Best friend

322 11 4
By benniferxjlover

Ben's pov

October 23rd

Jennifer and I were in the office deciding what to bring to Georgia. I looked at her as we were trying to decide. This whole week she seemed off, too quiet, and has been in her own world I guess.

"Everything is in the iCloud so I think we should be good but maybe we can just back up everything on an external hard drive and bring that with us." Jenn said as she was looking at her list of things we have to pack from each room of the house.

"Or we can take the computer with us..?" I said as I looked at her, admiring the cute little thinking face she does.

"Yeah. That too.." Jenn said softly then looked at me and noticed I was staring at her.

"Is there something on my face or what?" She said as she placed her hand on her hip.

"No.. you're just gorgeous." I smiled at her and she didn't even bother to smile but look at me with a blank stare. My smile slowly dropped. "Is there something I am missing..? You've been distant lately.. did I do something or..?" I added.

"I want some time away from you.. let me and the kids get settled in Georgia then after you can come when I'm ready." Jenn said as she set the list down on the coffee table.

"No. Not happening, It's my responsibility to protect my wife and kids and to be there for you guys." I said and was hurt that she didn't want me to be there with her.

"So now we're a responsibility to you? Got it.." she nodded softly and walked away. I grabbed her arm softly and pulled her back to me then cupped her small gorgeous face and looked into her lost soulless light brown eyes.

"Oh my god Jennifer... I understand you're depressed but listen. We are a team, you're not alone. I love and appreciate you so so much. I don't ever want you to feel like you're carrying the whole world by yourself. I'm here for you. Okay?" I said as I got teary eyed knowing she was in a dark place and was probably thinking negatively. She slowly started to give in and hugged me tight then began to cry. I held her close and rubbed her back as I let her cry out her emotions.

After a few minutes of crying I looked down at her.

"This may be a bad timing.. but I have a surprise for you..." i said softly.

"Tomorrow night, we are going to a dinner party with all of our closest friends and we will get to say goodbye to them before we leave to Georgia. And also another thing... I know you're stressed about the move but let me handle it okay? I've packed everything else on your list we were looking at." I said to her.

"Really..?"Jenn smiled softly through her tears.

"Mhm. And I'm taking you to work with me tomorrow. I need your opinion on the last shoot since we will be moving." I said to her and gently wiped her tears away with my thumbs.

"Okay." She whispered as she let out a sigh of relief and felt more at ease.

I picked her up and held her close. I could feel she felt more comfortable and relaxed as I held her close to me tightly but not too tight.

"But..." I bit my lip and was hesitant to tell herour plans for tonight that I've planned for a while.. "So... tonight, you and I are going out. Just the two of us. To a romantic dinner then to a club since I know you haven't been dancing in a while." I said to her and felt somewhat relieved once I told her.1

"What?? Why... I mean we can stay home.." Jenn said softly.

"No.. tonight is our night mama." I said and set her onto the bed .

"Okay... well I have to shower." She sighed softly and was not ready to go out. All Jenn wanted to do was stay in bed and sleep. Once she got up and went to go turn on the shower, I walked up behind her and held her close.

"What will it take to get you out of this funk..?" I asked her as I kissed her head softly.

She just shrugged and stayed quiet.

"Baby.. this isn't like you... I know you... whatever it is.. we'll take it slow. Okay?" I said softly and she nodded softly then slowly pulled away to get undressed. She took off her clothes and I was completely mesmerized by her body... I couldn't help but stare and smile. Jenn noticed and I immediately looked away acting like I wasn't staring. She smiled softly and closed the shower door. I got undressed and decided to join her.

I gave her some space and was doing my own thing since the shower has two shower heads.

After I finished washing my body, Jenn just stared at me. I felt her staring so I looked over at her. "Whats wrong?" I asked.

"You're not going to touch me or do anything...?" She asked and seemed upset.

"No... I just thought I'd give you space.." I shrugged softly.

"Oh.." Jenn said softly.

"And don't start over thinking this hun, I love you, I do. I just don't want to overwhelm you when you're not in the right headspace. I want to give you room when you need it." I said to her and pulled her into a hug.

"What if I told you I wanted you to touch me?" She said softly.

"Then okay." I nodded.

She looked up at me and I looked down at her then slowly leaned down to kiss her deeply as I grabbed her ass and smacked it. She kissed back and wrapped her arms around my neck. I picked her up and held her close as rubbed my chest softly as we kissed.

"Fuck you're so perfect. Like so perfect..." I whispered as I hungrily kissed her neck then began to suck on her soft spot. She moaned softly and placed her hand on the back of my neck, gripping my hair.

I left a few small hickeys on her neck then began to kiss down her chest. I sucked on her skin again and left hickeys on her breasts. I could tell Jenn was feeling herself and missed my touch. As soon as I wrapped my lips around her nipple, she immediately started moaning and was begging me to not stop as I sucked on her breasts roughly and fluttered my tongue against her nipple before tugging on it softly. I did the same to her other breast, giving both of her breasts attention. She  gripped my hair more and was turned on.

"Please papi.. ya... dámelo... por favor.... Give it to me..." Jenn whimpered and begged. I smirked and held her closer to me and placed my tip against her entrance and teased her.

"Ya papi.. pleaasseee." She begged. I smirked and slowly slid my cock in slowly, letting her get use to my size. She felt so tight... I groaned softly in her ear as I began to thrust slow and deep. I looked down to see her toes curling already. I chuckled softly and kept her close to me as I thrusted slow then began to thrust faster once we felt more comfortable. Jenn begged for me to go faster, so I did. I gripped her ass harder as the water was running down our bodies. I continued for thrust harder and faster. Loud moans filled the bathroom as we both enjoyed each others bodies rubbing against each other.

After a few minutes I held Jenn tighter as I cried out her name and came hard, filling her pussy up. Jenn and I both came at the same time, we were both so exhausted.

"Holy fuck..." I groaned and slowly set her down. I chuckled as I saw her struggle to stand up.

"Shut up and help me." Jenn laughed and turned off the water. I guided her to the bed and she immediately bent over the bed as she felt so relaxed and relieved to be in the bed. I smirked and stood behind her as I slowly spread her ass cheeks and slipped in my cock again.

"Oh fuck papi..." Jenn whimpered and moaned as I held her hips and thrusted slow into her.

"Mhm?" I smirked and brushed my fingers through her hair to detangle it before grabbing her hair and pulling it making her head go back as I began to thrust harder.

"Don't stop!! Yes papi right there! Ooohhhhg yesssss!" Jenn cried out and begged for more as I continued to thrust hard.

"Fuck... holy shit.." I groaned as I kept thrusting. I was so turned on by her that I felt my soul leave my body as soon as I came into her. I leaned forward, lightly laying against her as I enjoyed her tight pussy around my cock.

"Papi... that was only a little bit.." Jenn said as she pulled away from under me and made me get on the bed and lay on my back. She took matters into her own hands and straddled my waist before slipping my cock into her as she began to immediately rock her hips against mine once my cock was in her completely. I groaned as I watched her do her rub her hands over her body and grip her breasts.

"Holy fuck baby..." I groaned and was amazed by her. I finally got some more momentum and raised my hips as I gripped her waist and began to thrust under her, thrusting hard and fast into her. She held onto my forearms tightly as she moaned loudly and was crying out in pleasure.

Shortly after, she took over and continued to ride me.

After multiple rounds of sex, I was tired and exhausted. Jennifer looked like she was back to normal and her usual self.

"Come on papi. Let's get ready." Jenn smiled as she kissed me then went to go change.

"In a minute..." I said and was tired. I took a 10 minute nap. I was so exhausted, it was as if Jenn fucked the life out of me. Once I woke up from my power nap, I felt back to normal but only by 50%. Jenn was happy and felt like herself as she was singing and dancing while doing her hair and makeup. I chuckled softly and went to go change.

Once I was done changing and was ready, I had to wait another hour for Jenn. I took another nap until it was time.

Jennifer walked over to me and shook me softly. As soon as I opened my eyes, I saw this beautiful, sexy woman...

She was in her lingerie only.

"Come help me find something to wear..." She whispered in a seductive tone. I nodded and got up then went to help her find a dress.

She took off her bra and handed it to me. I looked at her perfect breasts and her hickeys. I smirked as she slipped this dress on. She slowly turned around and wanted me to zip up her dress. I looked at her bare back and began to kiss it, placing soft kisses along her back as I slipped her zipper up. I placed kisses along her shoulder and smirked as she took a video of me. I looked into the camera as I continued to kiss her shoulder as I slowly pulled down the top of her dress and massage her breasts.

"Okay that's enough of that." Jenn giggled softly and bit her lip as she set her phone down. I tugged on her nipples before pulling her dress up.

"I'm ready." Jenn said.

"Me too." I said before bending her over the sink and smacking her ass and gripping it. Jenn didn't mind at all and enjoyed the attention I was giving her. She smirked and we finally left our room and went downstairs.

The kids were all in the backyard with the nanny and were driving the go karts up and down the backyard, racing each other.

"Seems like they won't miss us." Jenn said to the nanny.

"I guess not- oh wow!! Jenn!! You look amazing!" The nanny was in shock at Jenn's transformation since Jenn was in sweats or pjs all week.

"Thank you." Jenn smiled at her.

"We'll be heading out to date night, but we'll be back home around maybe 11:30?" I said to the nanny. She nodded.

"No worries, take all the time in the world. You guys deserve to have fun tonight." She smiled at us.

"Thank you, say bye to the kids for me please." Jenn smiled.

"Of course. Have fun!" The nanny smiled and we left to the garage then got into Jenn's Bentley and drove off to the restaurant.

I was still tired but felt somewhat okay. Jenn was feeling herself and felt confident, she was taking selfie after selfie.

"Someone feels better..." I smirked softly.

"Who knew I'd feel better after having vitamin D." She smirked and set her phone down.

"The way you look tonight, I could just kiss you so many times." I said to her.

"Then do it." Jenn smirked and looked at me.

"I'm driving... maybe when we arrive." I smirked.

"Mhm..." she said softly as she began to apply her lipgloss.

I sighed as we hit traffic and were stuck in this horrible LA traffic for 35 minutes. We were going slow, so I saw an opportunity and took it... I put the car in self driving mode and it took my foot off the gas. I then looked over at Jenn and held her hand.

"What?" She said softly.

"Nothing..." I said softly and kissed her deeply. She kissed back and slipped her tongue into my mouth. I smirked and continued to kiss her then swirled my tongue with hers. Once traffic cleared up, the car started to beep to let me know to take over. I pulled away and had lipgloss all over my lips. Jenn touched up her makeup and licked her lips.

I smirked and continued to drive. Once we arrived, I kissed her once more.

"Babe you have lipgloss all over." Jenn giggled.

"Whatever." I smirked and got out of the car then made my way to her side and opened her door for her then extended my hand out to her.

"Thank you." Jenn smiled as she took my hand and got out.

I handed my keys to the valet guy then walked into the restaurant with Jennifer.

"Wow, it's been forever since we've been here.. it looks much nicer than before." Jenn smiled as she looked around.

"Oh yeah. It always reminds me of a smaller version of the Bellagio in Vegas." I said softly as I stood beside Jenn and rubbed her lower back as we waited in line. I quickly dipped my hand low and rubbed her ass for a few seconds then continued to rub her lower back. She immediately looked up at me with a soft smirk and rolled her eyes playfully.

"Good evening, Mr. and Mrs. Affleck, please come this way." Jason, the restaurant owner, said  as he signaled us to follow him. I nodded and held Jenn's hand as we followed Jason. We basically got to cut the huge line of people waiting. He sat us at a secluded area of the restaurant where we can overlook the restaurant but everyone else can't see us.

"Ohh our usual spot. Thank you Jason." Jenn smiled at him as I pulled her chair out for her.

"Of course, only the best for you two. Now what would you two like to drink?" Her asked. I sat across from Jennifer and looked up at him.

"Two diet cokes please." I smiled and he nodded softly as he smiled at us then left.

I looked at Jenn and looked at her up and down.

"God you're gorgeous and so beautiful." I said to Jenn as I took her hand and leaned in and kissed it. I leaned in across the table and kissed her. She kissed back and stroked my beard softly. I sat back down and looked at her with love.

"I have a question for you..." Jenn said.

"Mhm?" I nodded.

"Why didn't you give up on me?" She asked and looked at me.

"Because this week has been a rough patch and it's nothing compared to what happened with me breaking my sobriety. There's no reason to give up when we've come this far. And I understand if you're going to be happy today maybe sad tomorrow, I don't know, but I'll always be here for you like the way you were there for me. You're my best friend and my wife.. I'm not giving up on you just because you're depressed. It happens to everyone." I said to her as I rubbed her hand softly.

"Thank you... I appreciate it papi.. I think this week.. I was just in a funk... maybe postpartum depression, I don't know.. but I know that being in Georgia will be such a stress relief since we'll have a huge change in scenery and we can just relax and take a break from everything." Jenn smiled softly and looked at me with love and appreciation.

"I don't know but I'm up for any challenges life has for us as long as we overcome them as a team. You're my rock, my everything." I said to her.

"You're mine only and my everything." She giggled softly.

"Always, baby girl." I winked.

Jason came back with a waitress who had our drinks. She set the drinks in front of us then took her book out to write down our orders. She was gorgeous. She was tall and petite, had gorgeous beach blonde hair and wavy hair. 

"So this is our new member of the time, Jules, she'll be taking good care of you two." Jason smiled.

"Oh okay. Nice to meet you Jules." I smiled at her.

"Likewise." Jules smiled sweetly at me and Jenn then looked at her. "Can I start you off with an appetizer Mrs Affleck?" She asked Jenn and smiled.

"Um.. My husband and I will share the Antipasto Bites and Spinach-Artichoke Flatbread."  Jenn smiled at her. I wasn't paying attention since I was looking at the menu.

"Can I get the toasted Ravioli bites?" I asked.

"Sure thing Mr Affleck." She smiled at me then left with Jason and our orders. I smiled back at her then looked at Jenn who was looking at me as she was trying not to laugh.

"What...?" I asked.

"You had lipgloss on you the whole time you talked to both Jason and Jules." She laughed.

"Okay and? Give me more." I smirked and pulled her chair close to mine and cupped her face as I kissed her deeply. No one was in our area so I slipped my hand under her dress and rubbed her inner thigh then teased her folds a bit which caused her to jolt. I smirked as I watch her become submissive.

"Make fun of me and my lipgloss again and I'll murder that pussy with my tongue." I whispered in her ear in a seductive demanding tone.

Jenn bit her lip softly and gulped softly as she looked up at me and held onto my arm as I moved her panties to the side then pulled my hand away.

"I hate you..." Jenn said as she started to get wet and turned on.

"Don't make fun of me again." I smirked and winked at her. She glared at me playfully then moved her chair back to where she originally was..

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Again By afflecks

Fanfiction

19K 597 52
A story about true love and two people reconnecting with each other after a long time.
10.5K 255 39
Jennifer's and Leah's friendship is over and no one knows why. Let's take a look at what led to that point where they no longer talk.
34.4K 1.9K 31
A frozen heart for his ferociously sweet cold-heartness. Copyright © 2018-2019 Jurnauhl. All Rights Reserved.
52.9K 1.3K 51
If you love bennifer's story you will love this fanfic!!! 🔥🔥🔥 They are recovering what was taken from them. This is their second chance ❤️❤️❤️ Som...