My Happiness

By Jwankook

Jeon Jungkook is the CEO of Jeon Corporations. He is putting a lot of effort into elevating his business. Ki... More

Characters
The encounter
The meet
That Night
The Problems
The Act
Move in
Alone
The party
Eomma and Jin
The changes
Villain vs. Villain
War of hormones
It hurts
The Nightmares
He likes you
The smile
Missing
On duty
Rest
Stay
Jealousy is a disease
The Reminder
Iam in love
It's time
The confession
The beginning
My everything
I will always choose you
The intruder
The protection
Everything is going right
NO
Leave
I want him
Iam your son
Hyung
The fates
Appa is strong
Jiwoo and Ahjussi
Dada ?
Found
The new life
My little family
Life is full of miracles and surprises
The happiest man
Look who is here!
The ceremony
My Happiness
Epilogue : He is here

The Sinner

1.4K 106 12
By Jwankook

3 years late

“I don’t want to hear anything. Give him the best treatment you ever have, or else I am going to take him to the best hospital in the world.” Jungkook shouted to the doctors in the hospital, who were standing there in silence, afraid to talk against Jungkook.

Jungkook came out of the room, pushing the door harshly open and making a loud thud sound on the floor. He was breathing furiously. He couldn't get over the conversation with the doctors earlier. He held back the tears that were welling up in his eyes to be strong for the person and slowly walked to the chair nearby, where he placed the flowers that he had bought for the patient he was visiting.

He took a long breath and relaxed himself before entering a particular room with a smile on his face.

“You forget again that it’s a patient's floor." Jimin spoke as Jungkook approached him.

“Did you hear everything?” Jungkook asked, placing the flowers near Jimin's bed.

Jimin gave him a nod and looked at the flowers his hyung brought for him. Jungkook never fails to bring flowers every time he visits Jimin. Maybe it's a habit he got from Jin.

Jungkook has been searching for Jin for the past few years, but all his attempts haven’t satisfied him. And he became weaker and weaker day by day. He spent all the time in his house and sometimes visited Jin's restaurant, which is currently run by Hobi and Jisoo. And he ignored his company.

Jimin was the happiest man when Jungkook told him to look after the company for him. He became drunk and cried out loud at night, thinking about Jin and the baby. Jimin always plays his dirty game whenever Jungkook appoints specialists to find Jin. These continue, and time moves like eternity for Jungkook. He was dripping slowly from everything he had. But after two years, Jimin got sick. He was continuously admitted for severe stomach pain. Jungkook was the one who was with Jimin every time. He became strong for Jimin once he learned about the news that Jimin had stomach cancer, just like his father.

He brings him to the best hospitals and talks with the best doctors, but the case is not in their hands. Jimin was actually hiding this from the very beginning, and they couldn't do anything when he was admitted to the last stage of cancer. The only one Jungkook has with him is Jimin, and he doesn’t want to lose him at any cost.

*

“Open your mouth.” Jungkook said showing a spoon full of food in front of Jimin.

“You don’t need to do this. Go to the company and look after things in my absence. I'm sure it’s a mess there because there's no one there to manage it.”

“I know, but it's time to eat. Open up.”

Jimin finally opened his mouth, holding back all his emotions, and looked at his brother, who was for him, ignoring all other important things.

“You are becoming skinnier, Jimin; I will feed you from now on. Don’t dare to skip your food.”

Jungkook warned. Jimin gave him a weak smile and continued to silently look at his heart.

“You should focus on your health like the way you are focusing on me, Jimin.” Jungkook said this when he fed Jimin another spoon full of food.

"What's the point of keeping my health when I am going to die?”

"JIMIN!” Jungkook yelled, hurt, and enraged.

“How many times do I have to tell you it’s a patient's floor? Don’t shout.” Jimin responded casually.

Jungkook tried hard to relax himself and looked away from Jimin.

“Go and take care of your things instead of wasting time on me.”

That’s something Jimin was continuously saying to Jungkook from the moment he came to know he had no time.

“I don’t want to lose you.”

Jungkook said instantly after Jimin's statement, with an almost breaking voice. Jimin looked at him silently, hiding all the emotions clouding inside his weak body.

"I don’t want to lose the only family I have, Jimin.” Jungkook said in a determined and louder tone.

Jimin nibbed his lips and gulped back the lump that was forming in his throat. He can't do this anymore. Every time he tries to distance himself from Jungkook, Jungkook holds him back tighter and tighter, suffocating him. It's suffocating him that he is the only one who has destroyed his brother’s family, who claim him as his family.

“Everyone leaves me. Everyone I thought was my family leaves me alone at last. I don’t have anyone if you also leave me, Jimin. Please don’t leave me. I will try my best to give you the best treatment. I am sure that there will be a remedy for your illness. Please hang in some more time. I have never prayed for anything in my life. Even for Jin. But I have been praying for you every day before God. Don’t make me alone again.” Jungkook held Jimin's hands and cried on Jimin's lap.

Jimin began to shiver because of every emotion that he was feeling. He can feel the tears flooding down his cheeks, but he cannot cry louder because he is the sinner; he deserves what he is going through.

"How can you expect God to give me more time when he is punishing me for destroying your family?"

Jimin can feel that Jungkook stopped crying once he made the statement. Jungkook slowly straightened to look at Jimin, who was now filled with guilt and sorrow.

“What are you saying?"

“I-"

Jimin tightened his teeth and controlled his emotions because he couldn't speak properly. He took a steady breath and gathered all the courage he had.

"I am the one who told J-Jin to leave y-ou."

Although Jimin gathered his courage, it betrayed him, and his voice broke through the statement. Jungkook removed the hold on Jimin's hand suddenly, and he looked at his brother in terror.

“You? You did what?”

“I made Jin leave from you. I caused the accident that almost took your life. I made all the threats against you. I made everything for my greed towards the company.” Jimin yelled at Jungkook in pain, in regret, and in guilt.

Jungkook stepped away from Jimin slowly. Jimin panted heavily; the beep sound indicated his heartbeat was increasing. He looked at his hyung like a mad person. Jimin held his stomach tightly when his pain began to increase. Jungkook wishes that all the things Jimin said were lies, but he can't think like that because he can sense the seriousness in Jimin’s voice.

The machine sounded more, alerting Jungkook that Jimin's condition was becoming weaker. Jungkook walked fast towards his brother. But Jimin pushed him away.

“Don’t come near me. I deserve this. I deserve this for everything I have done. You should hate me instead of holding me. I am the sinner. I am paying for all my sins."

Jimin broke down in front of Jungkook. The doctors and nurses rushed to the room and began to start the treatment. Jungkook stood there speechless .He slowly walked from there, in shock, when the nurse asked him to go outside. His every step feels heavy, and Jimin's words were heard around his head.

Never in his life did he think that Jimin would do such things. Jimin is always loved and adored by everyone around him. In one way, Jungkook feels that he is also the reason for Jimin's behavior. He didn’t give priority to others; he always focused on himself and his business. But he was going to change everything. He did realize his mistakes and was going to leave everything for what his heart desired. But everything has gone out of hand. Everything has happened this far, and he is unable to do anything. His heart felt like it was going to explode in pain. He wishes he could go back in time and fix everything. If he ever felt that Jimin was disliking everything he had done for him, he would definitely do what Jimin wanted. But no one can change their fate.

Jungkook walked endlessly without knowing where he was. His leg began to weaken with every step. He was unaware that he was walking across the road where vehicles were going fast without a break. Suddenly, a car stopped just an inch from where Jungkook was, which caused Jungkook to slowly turn to see the person inside the car.

The person rushed outside when he saw Jungkook in a vulnerable situation. He put his hands on Jungkook's shoulder and looked with worry.

“What happened?" He asked in concern.

"Taehyung-ah, what am I going to do?”

Jungkook asked, looking at his cousin with tear-filled eyes, and broke down at the moment when Taehyung tightly hugged him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 6.1K 19
Jeon Jungkook is a successful businessman who will stop at nothing to get what he wants. Park Jimin is also a successful businessman who could care l...
21.2K 733 30
Jeon Jungkook the No.1 biggest CEO in Korea! Cold person he doesn't have any interest in love/girls until he fell in love with Kang Y/n! she is matur...
65.2K 2.3K 44
A story where two strangers from different backgrounds become one. Kim taehyung and upcoming actor who has a very challenging life with his fami...
158K 4.3K 14
Jeon Jungkook is a cold CEO of Jeon corporations. He is cold and rude person. He doesn't like to show his emotion other than his loved ones. Kim Taeh...