My Happiness

By Jwankook

Jeon Jungkook is the CEO of Jeon Corporations. He is putting a lot of effort into elevating his business. Ki... More

Characters
The encounter
The meet
That Night
The Problems
The Act
Move in
Alone
The party
Eomma and Jin
The changes
Villain vs. Villain
War of hormones
It hurts
The Nightmares
He likes you
The smile
Missing
On duty
Rest
Stay
Jealousy is a disease
The Reminder
Iam in love
It's time
The confession
The beginning
My everything
I will always choose you
The intruder
The protection
NO
Leave
I want him
Iam your son
The Sinner
Hyung
The fates
Appa is strong
Jiwoo and Ahjussi
Dada ?
Found
The new life
My little family
Life is full of miracles and surprises
The happiest man
Look who is here!
The ceremony
My Happiness
Epilogue : He is here

Everything is going right

1.3K 99 13
By Jwankook

Taehyung was waiting for the chef who prepared the delicious food he had. He was expecting Jin, but an unexpected voice suddenly gained his attention.

“You called me, sir?” Jisoo asked politely.

Taehyung was really shocked to see a pretty and bold girl standing by his side.

“Sir?” Jisoo asked again when she didn’t get any response from him.

“Are you the one who made this?” He asked in shock.

“Yes, I think you really enjoyed the food I made.” Jisoo said confidently, which amazes Taehyung.

“I like your confidence.” He said it with a smirk and took something from his pocket.

“It’s a blank check; take this as a tip.” Taehyung placed the check on the table. (A/N : I think it’s a family thing.)

Jisoo silently looked at the check, and then Taehyung. She looks at him thoroughly before she speaks.

“It would be great if you could express your gratitude in words. For me, that's enough. I should leave because I have stuff to do. I hope you understood." Jisoo moved away without caring much.

"That's interesting.”

*

Mingyu does his job perfectly, keeping Jin away from any kind of problem. Jin and him become very close very fast. And Jin likes his new Hyung's company. There weren’t any interruptions in Jungkook’s business for the past two weeks. He successfully launched their new project, and he was really proud of himself for this achievement. But at the same time, it makes him more anxious; he doesn’t know what this person's next move is. But, whatever it is, he is not going to stand back this time; he is definitely going to end the game.

Jin and Jungkook were currently watching a movie because it had been a while since they had their movie night. Jin was sitting in between Jungkook's legs, leaning his head on Jungkook's chest, covered in a soft, comfy blanket. When the movie finished, Jin almost fell asleep, but Jungkook's words woke him suddenly.

“What do you think about me taking a break from my company?” Jin was stunned to answer the unexpected question.

“Are you serious?” Jin asked with wide eyes.
Jungkook gave him a little nod.

“I have been working for this company for the past 11 years; I think I should live for myself from now on.
I'm going to take a break from my busy life, perhaps for a few months or even a few years. I'll temporarily transfer my position  to Jimin. He is also putting in a lot of effort, and I can sense the passion he has for the business. He has worked on numerous projects and launched many of them with success. For his improvement, I have consciously rejected many of his projects. I only want what is best for him at all times. I believe he is the best person, and if I decide he is qualified, I may permanently transfer the position to him. I'll only keep a little portion and occasionally pay visits. What do you think?"

Jin was still in shock after Jungkook’s decisions, but he is happy that Jungkook is choosing what his heart wants.

“If that makes you happy, I am also happy for you.” Jungkook smiled upon hearing the expected answer from Jin.

“But what are you going to do after taking the break? Like sit in this house doing nothing?”

“Maybe I will form a partnership with you. We will expand your restaurant and grow your business." Jungkook excitedly shared his thoughts.

“For that, I have to discuss that with my people.” Jin said it after giving it some thought.

"Ok, you take time. I also have another option.”

“Like what?”

“A family man.I am going to focus on my family and plan to extend it. You know it's also a tiring job."

"What are yo- Put me down. Why are you startling me every time by picking me up out of nowhere?"

"I am a family man, and I think it's time to fulfill my responsibilities.”

“Iam sleepy.” Jin whined loudly.

“You can sleep if you want.” Jungkook started to walk towards their bedroom with Jin in his arms.

“That was really torture."

*

“Why on earth did you take me to this place?” Jennie scolded his brother, who was searching for that one specific person.

“Its not like I bring you to some jail, wait.”

“Jail is better.”

“Look at that girl; did you think she was my type?”

Taehyung quickly pointed at Jisoo as soon as she came from the kitchen. Jennie was in utter shock upon hearing the question. She took a glance at Jisoo before shifting her attention to Taehyung.

“Are you even serious? Do you know how many girls are waiting for you to date? How many proposals came to our house? Does your type really look this cheap?”

This made Taehyung really angry.

“Don’t judge my type. I know about the things you have mentioned, and you clearly know that I rejected all those because I am not interested in anyone. For the first time in my life, I thought that I had found someone who was really my type. She caught my interest. I wanted to share this with you because I don’t have anyone else to give a better opinion. I thought you should show your support instead of insulting my type. You can go if you don’t want to stay here. I am not forcing you to do anything.”

Jennie felt really bad for hurting her brother. Taehyung was nothing but a very good brother to her from the very first day, not making her feel alone, despite the fact that their mother left them at a very young age. Taehyung was always there for his little sister. And when it came to his matter, he chose the first person to be his sister, but she made him realize that it was not a very good decision.

"I am sorry. I just spoke without thinking much.”

She expressed her concern. Taehyung didn’t say anything. So she decided to continue.

"When did you know her?"

“I met her yesterday here.” Taehyung spoke with a straight face.

“What? You-, ok, if you felt that she was the one, I don’t have any problem. She is pretty, and from her job, I can say that she knows how to be polite. But you can't always sit here and watch her. Try to speak with her, try to know about her, then slowly ask for a date if she is comfortable with you.”

And this put a smile on Taehyung's face. He knows his sister will never try to disappoint him.

“I think it's time to initiate a conversation since there aren't many customers. You can order anything you want. I will be back.” Taehyung excitedly stood up and walked straight to where Jisoo was.

Jennie was amazed by her brother’s quick actions. She laughed when she saw Jisoo trying to avoid Taehyung. Her smile suddenly dropped when a couple entered.

Jin and Jungkook get inside ‘Eat Jin' holding hands, and since its weekend, Jungkook decided to come along with Jin.

"Are you sure you can work?” Jungkook asked when they walked towards the counter. Jin stopped walking and turned to look at Jungkook.

"I've told you a thousand times that you can work at this time; whenever we move our bodies, it helps to speed up the delivery process." Jin said it with a little madness and shifted his focus to the customers.

Jennie quickly diverted her glance from the couple when Jin noticed her. He became puzzled to see her for the first time there. Jungkook noticed the change in Jin’s face and looked at where Jin was looking.

“Lets go; I will help you with things I can do.” Jungkook said to Jin, who hadn’t moved an inch from there.

“Don’t you think you have something to talk about with Jennie?" Jin suggested, for which Jungkook gave him a perplexed look.

Jennie thought it wasn't a good idea to stay there any longer after the couple’s arrival. She looked for her brother, but he was busy talking to Jisoo. So she decided not to interrupt them. She was about to stand up, taking her bag, when Jungkook slowly approached her.

“What do you want, madam?” He gave her a genuine smile, which Jennie didn’t even expect.

“Oppa, you don’t have to serve me. I am leaving. Something came upon.”

Jennie tried her best not to feel like she was avoiding Jungkook. Since the incident happened in Jungkook’s company, she was really surprised by Jungkook’s behavior. All these days, she thought that Jungkook was just using Jin for his needs. But the way Jungkook was looking at and taking care of Jin, even after all her plans, made her realize that Jungkook was really serious. And she knows she can't do anything this time.

“Iam sorry.”

Jennie was again about to stand up when Jungkook abruptly apologized, causing her to be unable to move an inch from shock.

“Oppa, you don't-"

“Let me talk, Jennie.” This time, Jungkook was really calm.

"I am sorry for my behavior towards you. I used you without caring about your feelings. I should not take advantage of you, and you never stopped me. I know your feelings towards me, but I have no interest in you. I see You like Jimin, like one of my family. I am really proud of how you two are improving. I am really happy to see you both growing successfully in your fields at this young age. But don't think that I am not aware of the things you are doing. I don’t want to talk about that since it's all in the past now. Life is not what you are thinking, Jennie. It's really short, so don’t waste it by continuously making mistakes. It's ok to make mistakes, but the thing is that you have to realize the mistakes. Remember that Oppa is saying all this for your good. We will always be with you in your good deeds. I wanted to see you win in life. I hope you will do that.”
Then Jungkook slowly patted her head before leaving from there.

Jennie's eyes tear up. She holds back every emotion that is flooding inside her, takes a deep breath, and slowly stands up to leave. She looked one last time at the couple before getting outside with a light heart and without any hatred, which made her breathe some good air.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 2.6K 68
Jeon Jungkook was a happy Omega with loving parents and a love filled life. He was happy with the small things in life, but then he entered Kim Taehy...
293K 16K 57
Jungkook is the CEO of a gaming company named MindCraft. Taehyung and Jimin are two jobless people who drive Jungkook up the wall by pranking the lif...
205K 7.1K 44
•Story Plot • CEO Jeon Jungkook a Cold-Hearted and Mysterious Ceo of Jeon Corporation while Park Jimin is a sweethearted person and his personal as...
93.6K 4.4K 50
Kim Taehyung, youngest CEO of the Korea. Owner of the no.1 company. Cold and arrogant for others but loving for his family and friends... Jeon Jungko...