Love Is Medicine

SannaSaeed9 tarafından

Hamza Nijad Ali, Cold, Arrogant, Clever. He has little use of ethics even less use of affection. A philophobi... Daha Fazla

Author's note ❤️
Dedication
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
Announcement
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49

CHAPTER 28

24 5 2
SannaSaeed9 tarafından

HAMZA

Today is a Sunday, and i slept till 7 in the morning which is very rare, because i have mild insomnia and parasomina.

Maybe it's because i haven't slept well in past few weeks.

I checked my phone,i have so many messages to reply and calls to attend.

They scheduled a meeting at 2 pm, 9:30 Am according to Uk time,which is fine with me because that I'm doing good with my pills.

I used to always passout during a meeting or inbetween classes due to my insomnia.

But I'm doing good from last 3 months.

My Nani made me a coffee,"Sohail wants to talk you?",she informed eyeing the mess I made in my room.

"Why?" I asked hiding Hania's umbrella from her view.

I don't want to hear her lecture again....

"Because you are missing, your sessions from few days, your therapist complained to me" My dad said standing at the entrance of my room.

"I think he needs, therapy to join therapy again..." My Nani muttered leaving the room.

My dad entered the room and sat beside me on the floor,i like sitting on the floor.

"Why didn't you attend Nijju??" He asked in a serious tone.

"Because i don't have answers for his questions?" I answered,i don't fear him at all.

"Atleast you should have informed him, you can't waste people's time beta..."replied drinking his own coffee.

"Don't worry, next time I'll inform him" my dad sighed beside me, clearly he is not happy with my answer.

"Seriously Hamza? Why are stubborn about everything??" He asked checking books on my nightstand.

"I'm not stubborn dad, it's the way I am, I don't like to suppress myself to please other people....." like my previous therapist,he was constantly pressuring me to change my lifestyle and all, I didn't gave a fuck about what he said.

"You don't have to, Hamza but you should control your temper.. it's not good to always lose your control..." He said in a calm voice, like he used to tell me stories every night , when I was 5.

"You can't go around, shout and beat people everytime" he added, i just looked at him.

How did he know??

He looked at me,"It's very stupid, to punch someone without any reason, especially your senior, I can't tolerate this behaviour."

Shitt,but I punched Rahul outside the campus,so it doesn't cause any trouble.

I punched him, during the match yesterday, because he can't control his mouth and i can't control my anger.

He accused that i manipulated Hania, not to talk to him. As if she listens to me.....

He said,she just needs attention and wants to wrap everyone around her fingers,and just had he started taking about her religious beliefs, that she puts that for show,to present herself as an innocent.

Before another word comes out from his mouth,i broke his jaw my ultimate fantasy...

Shahzain and Adarsh too joined me, because they were more furious than me.

We can't tolerate him talking about a girl like that, especially Hania..to satisfy his fragile ego just because she rejected, doesn't mean he can disrespect her, only a insecure person does that.

"He has quite a big mouth,we have issues going on for past few months." I covered up.

"I know the reason Hamza..." He said smiling as a matter of fact.

"You should express what you feel Hamza.., what else will happen,if she says yes, you'll be happiest person in the world, if it's No then, you can move on without any guilt of not expressing your feelings to her." He said very easily as he is not suffering.

"Have you moved from, what happened with mom??" I questioned him.

His eyes flash hurt "This are very different situations Nijju, you can't compare yourself to me..." His voice is so small that i barely hear it.

There was a painful silence

"Khader Wanted to talk to you,but I stopped him from coming." He said checking his phone.

"Who gives you all this information??, I don't have any privacy in this world.."

He laughed at that "It's my college hamza,I may not be the director but I know everything."

"I shouldn't have joined your college" i replied tracing patterns on my cup.

"You joined with your own will, don't blame me"he said patting my shoulder.

And he turned before leaving "Don't skip your therapy Hamza" he warned me.

I attended the meeting and joined shahzain in the park because he is planning Adarsh's birthday party.

It's next week,we have made a list of guests and it's a surprise for him.

It's gonna be the first birthday after he broke up with Neha,he always used to spend his whole day with her.

To distract him we planned this, we hope he likes it.

"Nijju what happened between you and Hania?" He questioned.

"Nothing,i thought I would be happy, fine without her, but I couldn't".

He smiled at me "You are 19, but sometimes you behave like 9 year old Hamza"

"You can't,she too seemed off these days,i think both of you are hiding it from eachother"he commented.

"Enough about me, what about you?" I asked him, clearly don't want to talk about me.

He stared the tree in front of us "You know Hamza i tried to overcome my fear, but I can't,i think this relationships,love are not for me"i just looked at him.

"Give it a another try ,we know about you Shazu." He smiled at that.

"It's difficult to move on from what happened Nijju,but I'm trying " he assured me.

"But please don't use your pickup lines" i tried to joke, and clearly failed at it.

He narrowed his eyes at me "Okay" and laughed.

"Guys, I have something special to show you all" Anvi announced happily.

"What are you leaving the college?" Arsh asked, scrolling his phone.

"Don't worry rishu I'll not leave you that easily" she smirked at his direction.

"Are you telling what it is or gonna argue with him?" Shazu questioned her.

"I'm regretting,my decision of sharing a room with you" Hania stated in a dispointed tone.

"Ohh hanu don't say that..." Hania rolled her eyes at her.

"What's wrong??"i asked her, Hania just narrowed her eyes at Anvi who is scrolling her phone.

"Here we go... presenting to you Hania Malik 18 years ago..."she announced.

"God....this is so embarassing!!!"Hania muttered.

I looked at Anvi's phone,it's childhood picture of Hania.

Oh my God,a smile lifted on my lips,my heart swooned looking at the picture.

If I think she cute now,she is hundred times cuter in that picture.

"Sorry hanu,but why did you grew up??"Adarsh asked staring at the picture.

"What???"Hania is shocked.

"Tum bhot cute ho yaar look at that chubby cheeks" he said smiling "i just want to pinch your cheeks" he added forwarding his hand to pinch her cheeks.

Hania just hit him on his arm "Why are you behaving like a creepy old uncle Arsh??."

I can't control my laugh at that.

"Thume badi hassi aa rahi hai Hamza?? Arsh raised his eyebrows.

I narrowed my eyes at him, Anvi and Shazu are so busy, they didn't even pay attention to us.

"Look at this pic, Hamza...she is crying" Anvita showed me the photos

But one photo caught my attention, it's a picture of Hania in a typical baby style, posing in a diaper looking with her beautiful eyes, smiling at the camera, with all the baby fat and dimples.

I wish our future daughter looks like that....

What?? I never thought about kids till date and now suddenly our kids??

I'm sure i need therapy badly.

"That's it Hania, I'm adopting your future daughter...." Shahzain announced smirking .

What the hell??.

Hania is speechless,she is just shocked.

"What the fuck Zain?? I'm planning to take her"Anvita pouted.

"Look at her looks like a baby straight about of a magazine"Arsh Stated.

"Guys you need to calm down, what wrong with you all today." Hania said seeing like we all have grown two heads.

"No way you can't deny me hanu..." Shazu looked at her.

"What If her husband,objects it?? Anvi questioned.

Thank God she has little brain afterall..

"who cares about his opinion,he owe me that much...." He looked at me with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

I just clenched my jaw and looked at him.

"Owe you??,you don't even know him?" Hania is clueless

"I mean he married..my cute friend,he owe me for stealing my friend..." Shahzain coverd it up

His big mouth,gonna trouble me one day.

This fucker teased her, and i can't even do anything about that, because Anvi is observing me, like my every reaction

I don't know what the hell Arsh told her.

"By the way,how did you got the pictures??" I asked her nonchalantly, clearly not giving a chance of suspicion.

I didn't find them in her phone.

"Arza shared me, yesterday "she smirked.

I scrolled more pictures of her admiring her

Can't beleive she has so many pictures like a hundred childhood photos of her.

She didn't change alot in facial features,but her smile is still the same the cutest and the purest

A beautiful smile which I wish to see all my life.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

40.6K 4.1K 70
Some stories aren't just about love. They're about life. They move you in a way you can't recover from. They bring you out from under the covers, ope...
177K 7.2K 16
Short beautiful love stories. Story name status _________________________ ___________ Love for the sake of A...
95 3 8
Zahra and Hamza. Hamza and Zahra. It was no simple task for their names to be heard side by side. For their story was a complicated one. A sorrowful...
62.9K 4.1K 54
"I was on a goddamn vacation in this God-forsaken place. I never meant to get engaged to you. I never meant any of this to happen. You. Me. Us. None...