~ 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯 π˜–π˜š ~

By _kpopstan_4ever

Mostly JiHan, ChanCheol, JunHao right here because these three friendship are my favorite ! Enjoy <3 Request... More

JiHan -> _World
ChanCheol -> Anyone
JunHao -> Thanks
Jihan -> Hot and sweet
ChanCheol -> Crush
JiHan -> Crazy in love
ChanCheol -> Game
JiHan -> Lying
JiHan -> Forced to love ?
JunHao -> Match
ChanCheol -> Hide-and-seek
JiHan -> Jealous
JunHao -> Shadow
ChanCheol -> Birthday
JiHan -> Surprise
JunHao -> Ignore
ChanCheol -> Haters
JiHan -> Teddy bear
JuHao -> Rainbow
JiHan -> Back to me
ChanCheol -> Be there for you
JiHan -> Electricity
JunHao -> Snowman
ChanCheol -> No mercy
JiHan -> What's going on ?
JunHao -> Date
ChanCheol -> Value
VerKwan -> Feelings
JiHan -> Bad dream
JunHao -> Favorite
ChanCheol -> Save me
JeongCheolChan -> Kidult
JiHan -> Get away
JunHao -> Afraid
ChanCheol -> eyes
JiHan -> Party
JunHao -> Trust me
ChanCheol -> Chef
JiHan -> Vampires
JunHao -> Paradox
ChanCheol -> Move
JiHan -> Sick
JunHao -> Stylist
JiHan -> Remember
ChanCheol -> Composition
JiHan -> Teacher
JunHao -> Circuit
ChanCheol -> Rules
JiHan -> Kiss or...
JunHao -> Stalker
ChanCheol -> Be Mine
JiHan -> Cute
JunHao -> Bike
ChanCheol -> Happy ending
JiHan -> Fall in love
JunHao -> sign language
ChanCheol -> Cheat
SoonHoon -> Please
JiHan -> Wait
JunHao -> Flirt
ChanCheol -> Tired
JiHan -> Wrong
JunHao -> Disappointed
ChanCheol -> Think
Jeonghan/JiHan -> Not alone
Chan/ ChanCheol -> Fine
JiHan -> Fight
SoonSeok -> Here
JunHao -> Stress
ChanCheol -> Dancelogy
JiHan -> Hug
JunHao -> I'm okay [ hot stuff ]
ChanCheol -> Secret
JiHan -> Complicated
JunShua -> Couple
JiHan -> Talk
JunHao -> Friends
ChanCheol -> Mistake
JiHan -> Patience [ Hot stuff ]
JunHao -> Bad day
ChanCheol -> Get closer
JiHan -> Truth or Dare
JunHao -> View
ChanCheol -> My lord ( hot stuff )
JiHan -> Sing
JunHao -> Tell me
ChanCheol -> Asshole
JiHan -> Forget
JunHao -> You can do it
Multiship -> Anniversary
Mutliship -> Happiness
ChanCheol -> Soldier
JiHan -> Stay
JunHao -> Witch
ChanCheol -> Haunted house ?
JiHan -> Spirit ? [ Hot stuff ]
JunHao-> Escape game
ChanCheol -> Magic
JiHan -> Zombie
JunHao -> Black cat
ChanCheol -> Creation
JiHan -> Blood
Minghao / JunHao -> Dance
JunHao -> Oh
SoonHoon -> Can't
VerKwan -> Gaze
MinWon -> Girl
SoonSeok -> Booster
ChanCheol -> Practice [ Hot stuff ]
JiHan -> Fearless
JunHao -> Effect
SoonHoon -> Universe
VerKwan -> Homophobic ?
MinWon -> Changed
SoonHoon -> Boyfriend
ChanCheol -> Perfect
JiHan -> Good to me
JunHao -> See you again
Jihoon / SoonHoon -> Tears
SoonHoon -> Ruby
VerKwan -> Don't blam me
MinWon -> Slut
SoonSeok -> 7PM
ChanSol/VerDi -> Just friend
JiHanCheol -> Hurt
ChanCheol -> Ring
ChanCheol-> Wedding ring
JiHan -> Dream
JiHan -> Scream
JiHanCheol -> Nervous
ChanCheol -> Impossible ?
JiHan -> Natural
Multiship -> Proud

Jeonghan, Joshua, Mingyu -> Lucky

374 7 2
By _kpopstan_4ever

Only friendship are in this os ! No romance just friend's eheh
<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Mingyu is a shy person, and that's why he has no friends in his school, because he hasn't dared to reach out to others, and his classmates haven't come to him, so most of the time the boy stays in his corner with a book in his hand.

Jeonghan, for his part, doesn't consider his classmates to be friends. He doesn't feel that's what friendship is all about, and people who ask you to pay every time are not friends.

Joshua, on the other hand, prefers to be on his own, due to the trauma of two people he once loved.

At the moment, the American is sitting on the roof of his establishment, writing down all his thoughts in a small notebook, and it's extremely dark.

He starts tearing the page out of his book and ripping it to shreds, irritated by his own behavior, the young man gets up and in the rush a migraine takes possession of his skull and he starts to wobble, his feet getting dangerously close to the void and just as he's about to fall, he feels arms catching him.

He landed on the ground with two boys beside him, and sighed.

" Joshua, you weren't really thinking of doing that, were you ? " asks the older boy.

Joshua turns his head towards the blond, and being tired of it all, he rests his head on Jeonghan's shoulder, Jeonghan sighs and runs his hand down the American's back.

The other boy puts his hand on Joshua's thigh and caresses it gently, the black-haired boy ends up putting his hand on top of the dark-haired boy's and their two hands naturally come to rest in each other and their fingers intertwine.

" Jeonghan hyung, I didn't think you knew my first name."

" Hey, we're in the same class, of course I know your first name. Tell us you weren't really thinking of jumping hum ? "

" I think about it, but I just can't do it."

" What's the matter ? "

Joshua's so sick of keeping it all inside he ends up telling his saviors everything, when he lived in America he had a boyfriend and a best friend and his lover cheated on her with her, when he found this out his boyfriend offered to come join their fun party for a threesome. This disgusted him and that's why he's here, away from it all. It's hard for him to trust other people again, so he keeps to himself.

The two boys are touched and when Joshua starts to cry, they start to cry too, then Jeonghan starts to reveal himself too, surprisingly he feels the need to do so.

He says he's always grown up with lies and disillusionment, his parents only see money and want to make as much as they can out of him - that's why they're training him to be a model, but that's not what he wants, he wants to be a singer but his parents won't let him.
Here at the school, the people who stay with him are just money-grabbers, not friends, and he's fed up with that.

Mingyu swallows hard then sighs before letting the others hear his voice, he says that ever since his first words his family told him that he didn't have a normal voice so he shouldn't use it, if he wants to make friends he has to communicate in a different way than with his voice, if he knows how to speak it's because he was practicing alone in his room repeating words and phrases he heard.

The boy sighs a second time, then feels Jeonghan's hand on his back.

" Do you want to stay together now ? The three of us are in a bad mood, so if we support each other maybe we'll finally be happy ? " Joshua and Mingyu nod, and that's how friendships are made.

-> A few months later

Jeonghan and Mingyu decided to move in with Joshua. He was feeling lonely in his apartment and had two spare rooms, so it was hard for him to pay for them on his own, even though he was working on the side and rent was expensive.

Nevertheless, now that Jeonghan is here, paying with his own money, of course Joshua and Mingyu participate, the American has never felt so lucky to have company in his life.

At the moment, the three boys are in the apartment, Mingyu is preparing dinner, Jeonghan is sweeping up in the kitchen and Joshua is setting the table, each to his own task in the apartment, and it's really for the best.

After dinner is ready, the men sit down at the table and start tasting the meal made by the younger man, who compliments what the dark-haired man has done, and at the end of the meal they make a : Rock, Paper, Scissors.

As Jeonghan and Joshua cheat so much, they manage to make Mingyu lose.

Mingyu feels really good and lucky to have his two eldest with him, because he can finally laugh and talk the way he's always wanted to.

Jeonghan, for his part, leaves Joshua alone and goes to settle himself on the sofa, then looks towards the American and extends his arms, the black-haired man laughs softly and decides to go and meet his friend on the sofa.

When the American sits down, Jeonghan comes straight over and wraps his arms around Joshua's waist and places a chaste kiss on the back of the black-haired man's neck.

Jeonghan has never felt so lucky in his life, because thanks to his two cadets, he can definitely know what love and affection are. He can be himself without anyone bothering him.

Mingyu has finished washing his dishes, so he joins his two eldest on the sofa. He also hugs Joshua on his side, and the three friends stay like this. It's their ritual before going to sleep, to hug each other to show how much they care about each other.

Jeonghan places another kiss on the back of Joshua's neck, then lifts himself a little to place a kiss in Mingyu's hair.

" I feel really lucky to have you by my side, I finally know what it feels like to be filled with pure, heartfelt affection."

" I'm lucky to have you by my side, I can finally trust in humans again thanks to you."

" I feel lucky to have two people like you by my side, for making me understand that my voice is normal and I need to use it more often."

" Um, come on, let's get some sleep, we've got school tomorrow." Says Joshua

" You're right Shuji-ah, let's go have sweet dreams."

" Sometimes I feel like we're family, I think of you as my parents. "

" Go on, and we'll think of you as our child. "

The three boys laugh and get up from the sofa, Mingyu places a quick kiss on his new parents' cheeks and they place a kiss in his hair before letting him go to his room.

Joshua and Jeonghan find themselves alone in the corridor and they come to cuddle, as they do every evening, it's true that the two of them tend to be more demonstrative towards each other with actions. They tease and flirt a lot, but they still want to be friends.

After the cuddle, the two boys parted and went to their respective rooms. The three boys definitely feel lucky to have decided to rebuild their lives thanks to each other, because now they're nothing but happy in their lives.

<3-------------<The end>------------<3

@SlAeries Here I go with your request I hope you like it ~ <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 349 22
- Jeonghan and Joshua are friends at first, but the attraction between the two boys is strong, much too strong. So much so that every night they secr...
6.8K 229 27
β™₯︎ Some os ChanCheol ( Scoups, Dino ) [ My favorite Seventeen ship ~ ] β™₯︎ Cute os β™₯︎ Hot stuff ( Smut ) β™₯︎ Angst, sad topic β™₯︎ Always happy ending β™₯...
67.8K 1.1K 18
smut ? yes. Ships that are gonna be/are on this book : - Jeongcheol - Seoksoo - Soohoon - Meanie - Verkwan - Junhao and Dino as a single, annoyed ma...
952K 33K 138
"Can't you just leave?You are annoying and weird..why is Hansol friends with you anyway?"He asks coldly "I was wondering the same..asshole." β€’Matu...