Me and u-bill kaulitz

Oleh ihaverizz4urdad

" It's me and you, now I've been waiting Think I wanna make that move, now Baby, tell me how you like it" You... Lebih Banyak

Characters ✮
"Leave him alone"
Phone calls✮
Sneak out
Devilish(2003)
Thirteen 2
Back home
2005
Interview
Stage night
Photo shoot
Going home.
Surprise.
Family dinner
Promise?
Help.
Costume shopping
Halloween party
Halloween
Christmas shopping
Christmas🎄
2006
Outfit search.
Echo
Schrei tour
Help again.
Choas
Birthday sex
Tattoos
Thankgiving
Concert match
Your mister fighter now?
Fights
Make ups make outs
The story will be posted tomorrow😖✌🏾
Um sorry..but sneak peek
2007
2007(FOR REAL)
Sleepover
Smut or nah?
Sleepovers games😈(smut.)
Morning sickness
Nb answered the question🙄
False Alarm.
Song writing.
Off Board.
Zimmer 483 Tour
Pickle tickler.
Pool
Little fucker.
Vist
My girl.
Finale.

Thirteen

690 6 5
Oleh ihaverizz4urdad

In a couple of weeks I had to leave town to go Arkansas for my 13th birthday because that where most of my family members lived and the band can't come because bill and Tom have to go somewhere with Simone and Gustav is taking cooking classes and Georg is to old for this stuff but it fine cause I get to see my favorite cousin she was so stylish and pretty she said give me a makeover when I get over there and I can't wait.

I spent days packing my shirts,my pant MY SHOE cause I have like a lot shoes but no shame in my game🤷🏽‍♀️.

But while I was packing I notice how my clothing look so different to hers like mines compared to her look so childish.maybe when we get to Arkansas we can get a whole new wardrobe cause this ain't it.and forgot to mention this is my first time on a plane.

Time skip🛫

Me Zamira,samara,Lyon and Zion are waiting at the airport eating tables(I don't know what there called😭)while we wait for mom to get us our food. And she finally sober it feels like year when I first saw her sober in a while.she got us funnel cake with Tropicana orange juice and that shit was good.

After we got done eating the plane arrived at the most perfect timing

'Gate 17 to Arkansas'

Zion-LETS GO!"he yelled

We all start running to gate 17 so we don't miss our plane.and thankfully we made it just in time. they put us through a metal detector and we all it through but my Zamira cause she had a few piercing but they let her through.

We boarded the plane and immediately put my headphones in my ear not wanting to hear the plane or whatever shit my sibling are saying.

And put my head back and relax my body but me doing that basically forgetting turbulence makes jolt up thinking we're about to die until the flight attendant say on the speaker that it just turbulence.

'What is turbulence?'

But I after 2 hours of watching whatever that was on the seat tv I decided to just sink in the seat and fall asleep and dream away into whatever.

Time skip🛬

I woke up to samara shaking me like I was dead and she was trying to revive me.but I didn't even say anything just stare at her mad and just take stuff and leave.

Samara-dang good morning to you to"she said in a sassy tone. Just making roll my eyes.

Mom-are you hungry?

Zamira-omg yess

Zion-yup

Lyon-yeah

Same-yes pls

Me-mhm.

Mom-imma go get food for y'all sit at the table I'll meet you with food.

We walk to the table slowly due to the fact we just woke up we sit down and I just stare at them while there talking about family and how they think it will be about meeting them and about my party. After a few minute mom come out with Bacon, eggg and cheese on a croissants with bottled apple juice.she set it down on the table and we all take of croissants Bacon, egg and cheese and a bottle of apple juice and it was all good it just that the croissants thingy was kinda of cold and talking about cold the plane was cold as fuck.

When we got done eating we was looking for the exit on this stupid map my mom had we took like 15 loops to get there and once we got out that that nice warm breeze which felt amazing after being cold in that airport.

We waited outside for our auntie to pick up in mini van and I vans because they always make me sit in the back.but eventually she came after almost an hour she came out the car and she looked like a Jersey mom except there was no accent and what makes it even more funnier was that her name was Jackie.

Jackie-hey guys how are you guys"she said hugging all of us and she got a mixes of good.

Me-I'm good thank for asking"I said while in the hug.

Jackie-cmon let's go evie is excited to see you

Evie is my cousin.I haven't seen her so long I wonder how she look and what she doing now.

Me-me to"I said with smile.

We all get in the car and of course they put me in the back and the drive was every long from here so I put my headphone in ON blast and just stare into the into the distances.

And before you know we're here.the house was bigger than the last time I saw it and bigger AND CLEANER?UM HELLO UPGRADE!?!but there was a lot cigarette ash trey every place I turn my head but who am I to judge🤷🏽‍♀️.

Jackie-Evie upstairs waiting for you hunny

Me-alright see y'all later loser"I said putting up a peace sign.

I was about to run upstairs but then I stop myself to ask a question

Me-sorry what room is she in?

Jackie-oh sorry I didn't say before on the left side next to the stairs.

Me-alright thank you!"i said with a smile

This time I actually ran up the stairs and went to place she instructed me to go.and the was only one room on the left side of the stair so I just assumed it was hers🤷🏽‍♀️

I knocked

Evie-who?

Me-it's me...Tamara

Evie-oh come in!

I walk into her room and her back is turned and her outfit sense changed a lot it's more revealing and tight but I liked it.she turn forward to face me and I saw a tongue and belly piercing AND A cigarette in between her lips and her two fingers. What a great surprise.

I walk into her room and sit on her bed.

Me-so you smoke now?

Evie-yeah so?you wanna hit?

Me-oh no I don't smoke.

Evie-oh cmon it's not that bad.here take it."she said.

Me-I don't know how..."and I didn't lie I really didn't know how and I was proud of that.

Evie-ok I'll show u.

'Never been so scared of word in my life'.

Evie-so you put to your lips and you inhale and wait a couple second before you exhale ok got it?

Me-yeah got.."me fearing for my life cause I never did this before.

And I just did just did was she instructed I put the cigarette in between my lip while held between my index and middle I inhaled like she told my waited a second until I exhaled.And I didn't like it's make me wanna cough but held it.

Evie-hey...you wanna go shopping?

Me-oh heck yeah

Evie-let go then.

For some reason we went to her mother room and she went to get her mom wallet and stuff it in her pocket.

Evie-let go.

We walk downstairs and we see the family talking and when I tell you the family was shock at the transformation

Mom-hey Evie you look cute

Evie-thank you auntie but mommy we're going shopping.

Jackie-alright hunny be safe

Evie-ok!see you guys later love y'all

Me-bye.

We took 4 stops to get to the store and it look like it good fun.

We went inside the store looked it was for fruits and prostitute i didn't hate it through

Evie-I gonna pick and buy all your clothes

Tamara-oh really why?"i said genuinely confused.

Evie-because your wardrobe need an update.

Me-oh alright if that case go for it.

She pick out everything and they are cute she picked out really tight fitted or revealing clothes but I wasn't complaining ,and cute purses.

The stuff

She got so much stuff this is probably over 5k

Evie-how much do you think this will cost"

Me-probably 5-6k

Evie-bet you I can make it free.

Me-I'll like to see you try.

Out of nowhere she pulls out her thong out her and walk up to the MALE worker.

Evie-hello sir but this all we got"she says giving him deep eye contact and flashing a smile

Worker-oh hello,this is all?" He said after breaking contact.

Evie-yes please sir."she said in a flirty tone

Worker-well if this is all it's on the house."he said as if there isn't millions of clothes on the counter.

Evie-oh really thank you so much!oh sorry can I a bag...Robert?"she says after reading his name tag.

Worker-oh yeah my bad I totally forgot!"he said after being mesmerized.

Evie-hehe no problem."she giggled...ew

Worker-here you go!"he said handing her a bag full of clothes

Evie-thank Robert hope to see you again soon."she said flutter waving him bye.

Worker-definitely will see you soon."he said desperately?

We walk out the store and I totally shocked.

Me-how the actual heck did you do that?!?"i said being in literal shock

Evie-well.I have my ways"she said looking cool?idk

Me-you mean your looks?"i said

Evie-that too but I can help you and teach you all I know."she said stoping for a second

Me-oh please do!

Evie-alright I'll take you to a place tomorrow.

Me-ok!

'Place?'

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

36.4K 272 35
tom kaulitz the schools biggest player you guys are enemies or are you really? you are best friends with bill you and tom somehow were forced to hang...
59.4K 2.8K 81
"Fuck you, Kaulitz!" "Well, if you want to..." Winning Awards, racing cars, drinking, doing drugs, songwriting, going on tour and partyi...
42K 337 13
This story is going to be like the rest of Tom and y/n's story's basically... so hope you enjoy Your best friend Ella which you call her L is obsess...
16.3K 389 20
Your names keith, you're friends call you kei for short. Your obsessed with tokio hotel you're favorite band member is obviously bill kaulitz you Rea...