Bring Me To Life

By benniferxjlover

Join Ben's quest for true love, filled with unexpected twists and the search for a modern-day Romeo and Julie... More

Introduction
Strictly business...
The Pleasure Principle
Talking Body
Fear Of Attraction
The Special date part 1
The Special date part 2
The beginning of the truth...?
The unspoken Truth...
Colorblind
Apologetic or unapologetic?
Coping..
Ain't no mountain high...
One step ahead
One sweet day
A new milestone
Mom or stepmom...?
Solid
Paris
un bon debut a Paris
la nuit après les fiançailles partie 1
la vie est parfaite
Be my one
Count On Me
Chapel of Love
Love and Understanding
bienvenue bennifer à paris
Birthday shenanigans
Birthday special
Show day
Mystery Caller
Apology accepted...
Birthday boy pt 1
Party! Right...?
Best night ever
Killing me softly
The old Jennifer
Halloween time
Christmas part 1
Christmas part 2
Christmas day
Our first Valentines
Our first Valentines pt 2
Affleck vs Affleck
Choose your words wisely
Those eyes
Back where you belong
Change of plans
Love me to death
Boston day 4 pt 1
Boston day 4 pt 2
You live and you learn
Be alright
Lets make a movie
Last minute Gala
The after party
Kiss me more
Unsteady
Mother knows best
All I Ask
Play by play
Wildest Dreams
When someone loves you
Nothin' On You
Girls day out
I'm glad
Love again
The unexpected arrival
The arrival
The Great Depression
You got the best of me
Pressure
Self control
On the 6
Authors note
Lets handle business...
The do over
Again?
Ay Dios Mio
Fire and Desire
Baby you're my firework
Youre my sparkle
Premiere Day- Flash
That feeling
Ghostin
Benvenuto in Italia
I Just Called To Say I love You
Wet
Its my party, I'll cry if I want to
Asking for forgiveness
Weeknight Burden
8.15
8.15 pt 2
Self care day
Practice makes perfect... right..?
Save me
Dollhouse
Emotions
Choose me...
Finally stress free
Soon....
This love
2 steps forward, 1 step back
Finding her voice
Sera's big day
Remember me?
Emotional Fire
Best friend
Someone New
The move
Georgia market fun
Forgiving the Unforgivable: A Fresh Apology and a Fresh Conflict
Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner
Authors note
Cy's adventure
Breakfast fiasco
Cy's big date
Sibling rivalry
Thanksgiving part 1
Thanksgiving part 2
Rough start of the week
Time of our lives
Friends... can kiss.. ocassionaly.. right..?
The mastermind
The Ying to my Yang
The unexpected event
All I want for Christmas is you
The portrait
New Years Eve
Authors Note
The soft sting
Can't Get Enough
Valentines
Chances
Jenn's Bday- La Vie En Rose
Live For Me
Lion King's Birthday
The chucky to my Tiffany
It Will Rain
Bring me to Life

Anxiety...

235 10 6
By benniferxjlover

October 6th, 2023, Friday morning 5:30 AM

Jenn's Pov

I was so nervous to go to the kids school... to be honest, I haven't left the house since having Raelynn... I've been on bed rest and the thought of talking to people made me a bit nervous but I had to do it.

I laid in bed with my eyes wide open. I've been awake since 5 AM. I look over at Ben who's deep asleep with his hand on my breast.

"Papi.." I whisper.

"Hm." Ben says as he sleeps.

"Come with me to the kids school so we can talk to the admissions office?" I asked.

"Mhm." Ben mumbled in his sleep as he slowly woke up and pulled me closer to him. He rested his head between my breasts and fell back asleep for then more minutes. I stroked the back of his neck softly and looked at him with love as he slept.

After 10 minutes, he woke up again and went to go take a quick shower then got dressed. Once he showered, I then too took a quick shower and got ready as well.

I looked in the mirror and sighed anxiously... I wasn't ready to go out... I felt fat.. I haven't been working out.. I.. I don't know. Ben stood behind me as I was looking at myself in the mirror.

"Wow... I can't believe I'm married to that... a beautiful woman who gave me two blessings. She's the most perfect woman I've ever laid my eyes on..." Ben whispered as he admired me through the mirror. I smiled softly but still wasn't feeling comfortable in my own body.

"I understand you don't feel comfortable right now, but I promise it's going to be worth it once you heal. Then after, we both can go to the gym together and workout together. Right now, don't stress about how you look, you just had a baby. Let your body heal from the inside." Ben said and kneeled down beside me as he helped me slip into my heels. He then placed multiple kissed on my belly and rubbed it softly. "This tummy held 4 beautiful babies. This tummy is perfect. This tummy brought life into this world." Ben added then he rubbed some lotion on my leg then pulled down my skirt after.

"You're so good to me papi... I appreciate you." I smiled as I teared up.

"Always." He said as he stood up then pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead. 

"Thank you." I sighed softly in relief then went to go do my makeup. Ben was already finished and ready to go, he went to get the girls ready and fed them bottles of my milk. Juni and Raelynn were surprisingly calm in the morning. I looked over at Ben as he was feeding the babies on the bed. He was holding Raelynn close and Juni and was snuggled up on my side of the bed, holding her bottle by herself. 

I played music as I continued to get ready. Your Heart Or Mine by Jon Pardi was playing and Ben looked over at me immediately.

"Since when do you listen to country music?" Ben chuckled.

"Always have babe. You just didn't know I'm a cowgirl at heart under all this Bronx in me." I said to Ben and laughed.

"Alright. So if I take you dancing in Georgia, will you go?" Ben asked.

"Yes. I'd love to." I smiled and continued to get ready. I finished doing my makeup and straightened my hair.

"Alright, bet. It's a date then." Ben chuckled softly.

"Alright." I smiled and continued to straighten my hair. I finished getting ready by 6:50. The kids barely finished getting ready and Violet took them to Starbucks then to school. Ben and I left with the girls to the school.

We went to go talk to the school advisor and go is in charge of the admissions department.

"Good morning Mr and Mrs. Affleck, how can I help you?" Sandra, the school admissions director said.

"My husband and I are going to be moving back to Georgia this month around the 23rd. And we wanted to see if we can get a transfer to take to the kids new school." I said to Sandra as I slid over the folder of all the copies of the kids transfer papers for their new school.

Sandra nodded softly. "Alright, let's take a look" she said as she looked at the transcripts and the transfer papers.

"I would just like to discuss their grades... I'll start with Samuel first... Samual is undoubtedly a remarkable child, his grades are superb and he's ranked 5 out of 100 in his class. He has all A's since he's been at this school. I am sure he will carry that onto his new school. Now Seraphine. Seraphine has been doing great in school. She has started off rocky but has been picking it up with getting B's. I am beyond proud of her. She's doing great, as long as she continues to work hard, she'll get all A's. Emme and Max have been doing great. Their grades haven't changed at all since they started-" sandra was speaking before Ben interrupted her to correct her. "Cypher, you mean?"  Ben stated.

"Cypher..?" Sandra said confused.

"That's my child's name. Last year, I came here to update my child's name, it's not Emme, it's Cypher." Ben said.

"Right.. I apologize.. well, I was saying that Cypher and Max have been doing great. They've always had A's throughout their whole school career. As I must mention, Cypher has been placed in their Junior Year classes since they were able to move up. Cypher tested out of our Junior classes. I will be making note of that on their transcript so that the new school will make sure that Cypher is in Junior classes instead of Sophomore classes." Sandra stated.

"Wow, she really is my kid." Ben said and looked at me smiling wide.

I smiled at Ben then looked back at Sandra.

"Lastly, Violet has been doing phenomenal, in fact, she was on her way to being valedictorian and since she is the president of the student council, that is a plus, so including this information on her transcript... it should open up more opportunities for her." Sandra said and smiled as she finished typing.

"Opportunities in what way?" Ben asked.

"Well, she has been getting scholarships from Berkeley, Yale, Harvard, Stanford, Columbia, and Princeton." Sandra smiled. "They all want her, her grades are impeccable. She is the top of her class and has a 4.0 GPA throughout her whole school career. And since she completed 6 college classes and has met all the high school requirements, she can easily graduate this month if she wanted to. I've had this conversation with her but she mentioned that she will talk to you both about it." Sandra said.

"Hmm.. This is the first that I'm hearing of this.. I'm sure she wants to stay and make memories.. I'll let her decide at the new school." I said and Ben looked at me.

"Alright. Everything has been entered into the system and sent off to the new school. Do you both have any questions or concerns?" Sandra asked.

"No.. I think we're good." Ben nodded.

"Can Cy graduate earlier as well?" I asked.

"Yes, but they will have to take at least 6 college courses if she wants to get things done in college." Sandra said.

"Okay. I will talk to them about it and let them decide.. thank you Sandra. I appreciate it. Can we get copies of the paperwork you sent off to the new school?" I asked.

"Yes. Give me a moment." Sandra said and made copies of the paperwork then placed them in a folder and handed it to me.

"Thank you." I smiled and took them. Ben and I stood up and so did Sandra.

"Thank you for everything." Ben said and held his hand out.

"Of course, my pleasure. I hope you guys have an excellent time in Georgia. I heard it's a fantastic place to live." Sandra smiled and shook his hand.

"Yes, it is. Thank you." I smiled and shook Sandra's hand as well. Ben and I left afterwards and went to have breakfast at a restaurant in Malibu.

"So what do you think?" I asked Ben.

"I think violet has a decision to make and I can't believe she didn't tell us." Ben said.

"Maybe she wants to go to school in Massachusetts babe. She can even go to Columbia if she wants as well, we won't be too far since we'll be in Georgia." I said to him.

"Well. I suppose. I didn't really like how the director didn't acknowledge Cy's pronouns nor their name. I literally went a year ago to update their records and Cy was with me. That's my child she disrespected." Ben said annoyed.

"I understand you're frustrated babe, but the school is massive, she can't remember everyone's names." I said to him as I rubbed the back of his neck while he was driving. He calmed down a bit and sighed softly.

"So.. can we go shopping after breakfast and look at some furniture?" I asked.

"Anything for you darlin." Ben said as he rubbed my thigh softly and squeezed it.

I nodded and smiled then turned up the music.

My Guy by Mary Wells was playing. I giggled and started singing along.

"I gave my guy my word of honor, To be faithful, and I'm gonna, You best be believing, I won't be deceiving my guy" I sang along and looked at Ben with love.

"And I'll do the same." Ben chuckled and kissed my cheek quickly as we stopped at a light.

"Yeah? Including being trustworthy?" I said and he nodded.

"I don't know about that." I said and stayed quiet.

"Jenn." He sighed and looked at me.

"I'm hungry."I said and rolled my eyes.

Ben leaned in and kissed me deeply. I kissed back as he bit my bottom lip softly and squeezed my thigh. He pulled away and continued driving.

"You can't keep doing that to me." I said to him.

"Do what?" He asked.

"Kissing me.. it makes me not mad at you anymore." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh? I thought it was my tongue that made you happy." He smirked.

"That too." I blushed hard.

"Mhm." Ben smirked and continued driving. We arrived at the restaurant an hour later and went inside.

We had a simple breakfast, we didn't really talk much since we were both on our phones answering emails. I looked at Ben and was a bit hesitant to ask him something that I read about.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 1.9K 31
A frozen heart for his ferociously sweet cold-heartness. Copyright © 2018-2019 Jurnauhl. All Rights Reserved.
14.4K 779 102
In the heart of Los Angeles, amidst the glitz and glamour of the city, Jennifer navigates the complexities of life with a lingering ache from her pas...
15.2K 595 14
I can never love a person in my life she thinks, unaware of the fact that someone is already craving for her little love like crazy!!!!
119 22 16
As June and Jeremy navigate societal expectations and personal challenges, their love blossoms, proving that age is just a number when it comes to ma...