Fighting To Live, Living To D...

By CissyItsMe

!!! THIS IS A SEQUEL !!! I suggest you to read Fight For Love first, so you won't be confused in this story... More

!!! NOTE !!!
Preview !!!
« Summertime. »
« Going Home. »
« Back In Miami. »
« Is it really Love ? »
« A Little Bit Of Romance...Or What About Nah ? »
« Back To School. »
« We're Over. »
« Who Are You ? »
« Keep Your Head Up. »
« Sister And Brother. »
« Fiesta, Fiesta. » {Part.1}
« Fiesta, Fiesta. » {Part.2}
« After Party. »
« The REAL After Party. » {Part.1}
« The REAL After Party. » {Part.2}
« Trying To Compromise And Little Hassles.»
« I Apologize. »
« First Date.»
« You ? Again ? »
« You Shouldn't Be Here.» {Part.1}
«You Shouldn't Be Here.» {Part.2}
«You Betrayed Us.»
« Don't Talk To Me.»
«Still Disappointed.»
«Can We Put The Past Behind Us ? »
« First Step. »
«Still Working On It.»
« What's Wrong ? »
« Happy Birthday ! »
«Ho ! Ho ! Ho ! »
« Sisters Love. »
«Valentine's Day.»
«Keep It Or...» {Part.1}
«Keep It Or...» {Part.2}
« Meet My Girlfriend. »
« Family Time. »
« Nobody Likes The Distance.»
« Bye. »
«Three Years Later.»
«Note.»

« Let Me Drive, Please ? »

528 39 2
By CissyItsMe

''When you have a godly husband, a godly wife, children who respect their parents and who are loved by their parents, who provide for those children their physical and spiritual and material needs, lovingly, you have an unit.''

-Jerry Falwell

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

October, 5...(Wednesday)

"Daddy ! " Shay jumped on the couch, next to her father.

August cleared his throat and turned his head towards his daughter, "What, princess ? "

"Do you know what day it is ? " She asked with a huge smile.

He sighed, "Uh...nah, not really. Can ya remind me, please ? "

"Aw, c'mon ! You know exactly what it is. So, when are we going ? I'm so excited ! I can't wait to learn how to drive ! "

He forced a smile on his face. He wasn't as excited as her, "Yeah." He tried to act the happy person, but he couldn't. It was going to be the very first time that she was going to drive and he didn't know if he was ready for it. Was she a good or bad driver ? He was scared to find out to be honest.

"So ? When ? You finish your bowl of cereals and we're going ? Or do you need to take a nap and then we go ? Or y-"

"Okay, okay, okay. Slow down, miss. It ain't dat urgent. We have all day."

She pouted, "Oh okay."

He sighed rolling his eyes. Sometimes, it was irritating him how his three daughters had him wrapped around their little fingers. He couldn't tell her no as often as he would like. He was so weak whenever it came to them. He couldn't help it, they were his angels. They were daddy's little girl, even if they were growing up faster than the time itself.

He also had a soft spot for his sons. They were his blood, his creation, gifts given by God through their beautiful mother. And even if only Aug III was an exact replica of him, for him all his sons were his mini-me. They were his little men and he was capable to do anything for them and their happiness.

He loved all of his kids more than life itself. And his wife was his diamond, the love of his life. His family had his heart in the palm of their hands. His family was the apple of his eye. He could kill or even die for them all.

He loved these nine persons so much.

He slightly pinched Shay's cheek, "Princess, we're goin', just be a lil' bit patient. Did you already open your book ? Or listened ta' the cd ? "

"Yes, I know the entire code already and I listened to that cd three times. I know this code like I had written it myself. I think you don't know how much I'm ready to drive on my own. This little accident at school happen at the right time."

A student made fireworks explode in a classroom and everything ended not too well, causing the entire room and a bit of the hall to take fire. This event occurred on Monday and for the students' safety, school was suspended for three days, so they'll be back on Friday.

"And what type of car do ya want ? " He asked curiously.

She shrugged, "I don't know yet. Well, actually I hesitate between a Jaguar or a Lamborghini. What do you think will fit me the best ? " He shook his head and continued to eat his cereals silently, "So...? "

"So, uh, are ya gonna pay fa' dat ? "

"Well, I think it'll be a great birthday's present, actually."She answered and fluttered her eyelashes innocently.

August chuckled, "Ya ain't slick. Ion know if it'll happen, but it's cool ta' dream."

She narrowed her eyes at him, "And what do you mean exactly by that ? I won't have a car for my sixteenth birthday ? That's unfair ! Anthony got his for his birthday party. By the way, did you talk with Jahkoy ? I really really really really really really really really re-"

He covered her mouth for her to shut up, "I got it. Ya better stop 'cause dat's annoyin'."

"Sorry." She said after he got his hand off her mouth, "But I really want him to perform at my party."

"Ion know if dat will be possible, princess. Ya kind of started organizin' this party kind of late. I'm not even sure dat ya'll have everythin' ya wanna. We fortunately found the place and some other things, but fa' some little details..." He trailed off.

"Well, you're the famous August Alsina, so..."

"That ain't mean dat I can have everythin' I wanna."

"Of course, it absolutely means that. Please, dad. We can even make a deal. I have Jahkoy performing at my party instead of the car."

"But will it not be unfair ? " He asked mocking her voice.

"Ha-ha. That's not funny. So ? "

He sighed. It was so stressing to have kids, and sometimes it was more than other days, "Girl, I hope ya're thankin' Jesus and the Lord fa' bein' so blessed, every damn day of the week. Look, I'm gon' see what I can do. I'm tryin' ta' get in contact with his manager."

She beamed, "Okay ! So, can we go dr-"

"Dang, I just woke up. Let me eat my breakfast. And I'm not even dressed yet ta' get out. Be patient." She slightly rolled her eyes and he frowned looking at her like she had lost her mind, "Did ya just roll your eyes ? Ya dared ? "

She turned her head avoiding eye contact with him, "Uh...no. I had something in my eyes."

"Ya know what. Ya get outta here and I'll call ya when it'll be the time ta' go. Bye Felicia."

She narrowed her eyes shaking her head, "Bye Felicia ? Really ? "

"What I said ? " He pointed the door, "Plus, I already told y'all ta' not come in my man cave."

She raised her hands up in surrender, "Sorry, I'm out."

She opened the door and made her way out as he told her to do, then closed the door behind her. She sighed and decided to go and bother her siblings. Since August III -or Anthony as she preferred to call him- and the twins were going at the same school as her, they hadn't school until Friday either. The twins were in the playroom, playing 2K16. They were so into the game, they didn't even hear her come in.

"Can I play with y'all ? " She asked plopping on the second couch.

"No ! " They answered in unison, without even giving her a little look. Not even one second.

She rolled her eyes, "And can I know why ? This is not your territory here. I want to play." She folded her arms like a spoiled child.

"Shay, get the fuck out ! " Marvin blurred out, not caring about his language.

"Bruh, I swear you're so annoying ! " Melvin added causing Shay to raised her eyebrow and to get aggravated with them.

"Excuse y'all ?! How are you talking to me ? " She got up and unplugged the Xbox, making the twins yell in horror. She stuck her tongue out at them as she started running towards the exit, but unfortunately for her it didn't take them too long before to run after her. And soon, they were chasing her through the whole house. And on her way in the garden, she suddenly bumped into Anthony, who immediately got angry because they caused him to drop his glass of milk.

"The FUCK ?! "

The three stopped instantly seeing his face, "It's her fault ! " Melvin pinched the back of Shay's neck.

"Ouch ! Do not touch me ! " She hit his arm.

"Don't hit my brother ! " Marvin pushed her and she bumped once again against their big brother.

"If you three don't stop that bullshit right now, I'm about to make regret y'all your fucking birth ! Shut up ! "

"But, Au-"

"I don't care ! You made me drop my milk ! And you damn know that I'm not playing with my food or drinks ! I swear, you are so annoying ! " As he finished to talk, his phone began to ring in his sweatpants' pocket. He sighed pulling it out and a little smile appeared on his face when he saw who it was, "Hey favorite cousin ! " He greeted half happy. You could hear the annoyance in his voice also, because of what just happened.

By the way, he shoot his little siblings a death glare and they rolled their eyes in response.

"Hey baby cousin ! What are you doing ? "

"Oh, nothing special. I planned to relax all day since I don't have school, but my annoying little brothers and sister decided otherwise."

She chuckled, "Which siblings ? "

"The twins and Shay. A guy made fireworks explode in a classroom and everything took fire. No school for us for three days."

"Damn, y'all are so lucky. I wish somebody does that in our school too."

"I don't know about this, Lany. These teachers gon' try to kill us with homework. I'm sure about this."

"Can we talk to her too, please ?! She's our cousin too. By the way, why is she always calling you ? Do you love us Telany La'Branch ?! " Shay screamed joining the conversation and growing impatient with them.

Telany was their uncle Travis and auntie Tyara's daughter, and they were living in Los Angeles. Since they were all so busy during the school year, they couldn't see each other as often as they would like to, but they were always trying to talk a little through the phone.

Telany and August III were eight months apart and grew up together until their parents were too busy to be able to travel all the time to see each other. But despite the distance, they were as close as a brother and his sister. Before the others arrived, it was them plus Chay, Noonie and Kay, and sometimes Jamal Jr. But Telany and Aug III had a little bit more complicity, since they were so close with their age.

"Yes, I do love ALL of y'all, you silly girl ! Augustus, put me on speaker ! " She said making the twins and Shay laugh. She was always calling him like that to get under his skin, because it was funny to her.

Aug III smacked his teeth, "I'm about to hang up. For real." He warned, but put her on speaker anyways.

"So, no school today and y'all have nothing else to do but bother Augustus Anthonio Alsilena, huh ? "

Marvin smacked his lips, "Hey, do not start with that Alsilena ish. Disrespectful rude ass."

Telany laughed, "Sorryyyyyyyyyy. My bad, my bad. So, how are y'all doing ? And when am I gonna get my birthday giftssssss ? " She said accentuating the letter 's' at the end.

"Ha ! I can't hear you anymore. I think it's time for us to go." Aug III made noise with his mouth.

"Stoooop ! Seriously, did you get me something ? I always do for y'all."

"We called you yesterday, is it not enough ? " Shay asked playing with her cousin's nerves.

"Listen, if I don't get something from the Alsina's at the end of this week, I'm coming in Miami to create scandals. A lot and a lot of scandals, I don't play when it comes to my presents." She kept joking.

"Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, guuuurl." Melvin exclaimed making moves with his hand like she could see him.

"Anyways, what did you do for your birthday ? Eighteen is a big step in life." Shay asked curiously.

"It was a school day, so nothing. But this weekend, I'm doing a lil' get together with some friends." She answered grinning at the other end of the line, but of course they couldn't see this.

"Oh ! Are you going in a club ? " Shay continued her interrogation.

"Well, actually we found one where the minimum age is 18, but of course we won't drink. We'll go to a restaurant for diner before. And everybody is so nice with me this week. But when I'll come down there, we'll do something too."

"Do something like what ? "

"Well, since I'm working and getting my own money, maybe I will invite y'all to the restaurant. Or we'll go bowling. We'll see when I'll be there. Or come in Cali."

"Oh yeah, you can definitely pay our plane tickets." Aug III said gaining a chuckle from her.

"I'm not getting my money like THAT. Not yet."

"Dad, why do we have to be here ? I do value my life." Marvin asked as he buckled his seatbelt in the backseat.

"Because y'all can learn from it. I'm killin' two birds with a stone. Well, in our case, three."

Aug III shook his head, "Yeah, we gon' kill birds today. Shay, if we die, I'm killing you after."

She rolled her eyes as she put correctly her hands on the steering wheel, "Do you know how dumb you sound ? " She asked rhetorically and narrowing her eyes at him through the rear mirror, "Whatever. Dad, I'm ready to go."

"Let me check if ya really are first." She nodded, "Did you check your environment before to get in ? "

"Yes. Oh ! " She took the remote and pressed the button for the garage door to open, "Yes ! "

"Did ya adjust your seat ? "

"Yes. I can see perfectly the road and I'm comfortable. And I can use easily the accelerator and brake. I'm ten inches back, in case the airbag explodes."

"Okay. Did ya adjust your mirrors ? "

She checked again, "Yes."

"Your headrest ? "

"Yes."

He nodded, "What 'bout the steering wheel ? "

"I felt comfortable."

"Seatbelt ? "

She pointed it beaming, "Yes ! "

"An-"

"The doors will automatically be locked when I'll put the car in gear. As I said before, I'm ready." She smiled excitedly.

"Okay, then let's go."

_______________________

Feel free to comment and/or to vote =)

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this chapter 😁

PS: I changed Shay's character. Look at the M/M 😊

THANKS FOR READING GUYS ! 💜💙💜💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

986K 37.2K 88
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
663K 14.8K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...