My Happiness

By Jwankook

Jeon Jungkook is the CEO of Jeon Corporations. He is putting a lot of effort into elevating his business. Ki... More

Characters
The encounter
The meet
That Night
The Problems
The Act
Move in
Alone
The party
Eomma and Jin
The changes
Villain vs. Villain
War of hormones
It hurts
He likes you
The smile
Missing
On duty
Rest
Stay
Jealousy is a disease
The Reminder
Iam in love
It's time
The confession
The beginning
My everything
I will always choose you
The intruder
The protection
Everything is going right
NO
Leave
I want him
Iam your son
The Sinner
Hyung
The fates
Appa is strong
Jiwoo and Ahjussi
Dada ?
Found
The new life
My little family
Life is full of miracles and surprises
The happiest man
Look who is here!
The ceremony
My Happiness
Epilogue : He is here

The Nightmares

1.7K 134 10
By Jwankook

Jungkook was eating his breakfast at the dining table, and today he was a little late than usual. But suddenly he furrowed his forehead with the realization that he hasn't seen Jin anywhere in the house today, and it's also his eating time.

For breakfast, Jungkook typically arrives early, but occasionally he will be tardy, in which case Jin will join him. And today Jin is not shown to eat. That puzzled him. He called his servant and asked about him.

"Mr. Jin had eaten his breakfast earlier before you came, master." Mrs. Shin responded and left after bowing to his master.

Why did he eat this early? This is so unusual of him. Whatever, he can eat at any time; it is not like he is compelled to eat with me. Why am I bothering about that?

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders and continued to eat his food.

***

Jungkook had just entered his office when Jimin stormed inside and locked the door behind him, which earned a confused look from Jungkook.

"Why did Jennie come to your house last night? Don’t try to lie to me; I saw her car entering when I left your house. " Jimin asked without any patience.

"I don’t know. She came at her own will and entered my room without my permission. "

"Why did you allow her in your room? What did you both do?" Jimin yelled angryly at his hyung.

"Why are you yelling like I have asked her to come? She came and sat on my lap and suddenly kissed me. We made out for a few minutes, and before anything more happened, I told her to leave."

"How can you do that when Jin is in the same house?"

"what? Why should I have to worry about him? Can't I do what I want in my house?"

"You are so dumb, Hyung." Jimin lost all his patience and yelled at him louder.

"Jimin, did you come here this morning to call me dumb? What is it that has to do with Jin?"

Jungkook was on the verge of kicking Jimin out of his office, but Jimin's next statement shocked the hell out of him. And he just froze there with his eyes wide open.

*

*

It was the third day Jungkook hadn't seen Jin. He knew Jin was in his room every time he came home, but his sudden absence felt something inside him. He didn’t force Jin to come out of his room, nor did he go to his room.

Jin was coming towards the dining room for his dinner when he noticed Jungkook eating there. He suddenly halted and slowly turned to go back to his room, but

Why should I have to ignore him? This is his house. He can bring anyone he wants and do anything. It's not like he promised me otherwise.

Jin thought for a moment and decided to join Jungkook. He walked with a confident face and sat on the chair opposite Jungkook, took the food he wanted on his plate, and began to dig it without caring to look at Jungkook. Jungkook, who was amazed by Jin's action, let out a chuckle before he spoke.

"It looks like you have a big appetite nowadays." Jin stopped eating up on hearing Jungkook’s remark.

"For your information, I am eating for two, so it's normal to have a big appetite." Jin said and continued to eat with a smirk.

"Oh, is my baby getting hangry?"

That caught Jin off guard, and he started to cough and reach for the water, but Jungkook was quick enough to deliver it to him before Jin could take it. He didn’t waste time, drank the whole glass, and panted.

“"Are you ok? " Jungkook asked, leaning forward.

"Yes"
Jin said, continuing to eat without looking at Jungkook. Because he knew he was totally a tomato now from blushing hard.

"Are you upset that I let Jennie in my room?"

Jin stopped eating and looked at Jungkook instantly. He becomes anxious but tries his best to hide it.

"W-Why should I be upset about that? This is your house. You can let anyone you want." Jin said, trying to be honest.

"She came here at her will. I didn’t tell her to come."

"Why are you explaining this to me?"

"Because, I can say anything I want in my house."

"Then say everything you want; I'm going to eat in my room."

Jin suddenly stood up, picked up his plate, and walked from there.

"Yaaahh, eat here."
Jungkook shouted at Jin, who was now walking towards his room, swaying his hips.

"You told me I can do whatever I want in this house as well."
Jin shouted back without turning back, entered his room, and locked it, leaving a Jungkook who was enjoying the moment unknown to Jin.

***

Midnight past 1 am :

"Oh, no, the water bottle is empty."

Jin sighed, looking at the empty water bottle in his hand. He rubbed his stomach with the other hand.

"You are making me pee too much; that’s why I am thirsty every minute."

Jin said it as though he were talking to his baby. And then he slowly got out of bed and decided to get some water from the kitchen.

Jin was going back to his room after drinking water and filling the bottle when he heard some noise from Jungkook’s room. At first, he thought Jungkook had brought somebody, but his doubt vanished when he heard some sobbing. And it was Jungkook’s. When he realized it was Jungkook who was sobbing, he didn’t waste any time and slowly ran towards the door. He knocked several times, and when he didn’t get any response, he slowly entered the room.

"Jungkook, are you okay?"

Jin asked with concern upon entering, only to see Jungkook clutching his bedsheet tightly and mumbling something with his closed eyes, tears flowing continuously.

It was not something Jin expected to see. He never saw Jungkook like this. The scene in front of him broke his heart. He walked quickly towards Jungkook and shook him gently.

"Jungkook, are you okay? Are you ill?" Jin asked with concern.

"Eomma, Eomma Don’t leave me."

Jin was shocked when Jungkook unexpectedly held his hands tightly and began to mumble again.

"Abeoji, open the door. Kookie will study hard next time. Open the door. I don’t want to be alone."

"No, no, don’t leave me hear; its scary here; its all black.”

Jin was too stunned to say anything. Jungkook was having nightmares from his childhood. Jin realized in shock. And he was halted from his thought when Jungkook put his hands around Jin's hip, which made him sit on the bed, and put his head on Jin's lap and held Jin tightly. He continues to sob.

Jin didn't know what to do. He slowly brushed Jungkook's hair.

"It's ok, Kookie, It's just a nightmare. Sleep, sleep, I am here."

"Don’t leave me." Jungkook said with closed eyes after a sniff.

Jin hesitated before responding.

"I will not leave you."

With that, Jungkook becomes silent, and after some minutes, Jin hears soft snores. Jungkook was peacefully sleeping after all those mumblings and sobbings. Jungkook looks cute with his round face pressed on Jin's lap and with a pout. Jin slowly leaves the bed by placing Jungkook’s head on a pillow. Once he made sure Jungkook was fully asleep, he made his way towards the door and gave one last look at the sleeping figure before gently closing it.

After that incident, every night Jin secretly peek on and sometimes puts his ear on Jungkook’s door to ensure that he is not having any nightmares, and when he finds him struggling to sleep, he will make sure Jungkook is not alone.

*

*

"What are those in your hand?"

Jungkook asked when Jin got inside the car with a bunch of beautiful flowers.

"These are orchids, your father's favorite. If we put someone’s favorite flowers on their grave, it is believed that it will make them happy until the flowers are fully dried away. I visit my parents with their favorite flowers and replace them every time they dry out completely. " Jin said and showed  the flowers to Jungkook.

Every time Jin amazes him with new things and shows him his different sides. Jungkook doesn’t say anything; he just looks at Jin silently, and he stops when Jin waves the flowers in front of him.

"huh?"

"Isn't it beautiful?" Jin asked with shining eyes.

"Yes" he said, and quickly started the engine, which made Jin a little mad, but he didn’t show it.

They are going to visit Jungkook’s father's grave.Mrs. Jeon and Jimin were already on their way. When they reached there, they saw Eomma and Jimin sitting on a bench there, waiting for them.

"I thought you both couldn’t make it today." Jimin said when he saw the couple approaching them.

"The traffic was hectic today because of the weekend." Jungkook said.

"Since we have visited before you came, we will wait here; you both go and visit him." Mrs. Jeon said.

Jungkook nodded and held Jin's hand, and they both walked from there.
When they walked a little, Jungkook suddenly stopped and looked at Jin.

"You stay here; I want to visit him alone."
He said, and Jin nodded in response. After Jungkook talked from  there, Jin sat on the nearby bench. He waited for some minutes, and after that, Jungkook came back and sat with him.

"Go; I will be here.” Jungkook said and took his phone, and started to scroll.

Jin took the flower and walked towards the grave.Once he reached there, he placed the flower gently on top and stood there, looking at Jungkook's father's grave.

"Annyeonghasseyo, Aboeji. I don’t know if I can call you that. Sorry if you didn’t like that. I am no one but a guy who was carrying your grandchild. Yes, you are going to be a grandpa.

I wish Jungkook would never be a father like you. Sorry to say this, but I can't help. You know what the worst feeling a parent can build in their child?Nightmares. Everyone wants to become a good memory in their children’s lives, but you become a nightmare for your son. The nightmare that haunts him every night when he fails at anything, when something goes wrong, or when he is upset at his work. It's ok to fail; it's ok to show the weekness; it's ok to rest sometimes. But he isn’t doing any of this because of you. You made him perfect. You made him restless. There is more in this world than money and fame, and I hope he will understand this." Jin sighed before continuing.

"I know I have no right to talk to you like this, but I am someone who cares for him. Acting or not, he is my baby’s father, and I want him to live peacefully. I hope you understood me. And forgive me if I offend you."

Then he closed his eyes, prayed silently for the soul for some seconds, and turned back to leave, only to notice Jungkook standing from a little distance, looking at him silently.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 9.3K 66
Jeon Jungkook, an award winning actor has all the happiness of the world. He is the next owner of Jeon Enterprises and Big Picture Entertainment Comp...
1M 50.6K 43
Kim Taehyung , Ceo of Kim corp , lost his wife at the age of 37 Jeon Jungkook, the next heir of Jeon corp , lost his sister at the age of 23 What do...
65.1K 2.3K 44
A story where two strangers from different backgrounds become one. Kim taehyung and upcoming actor who has a very challenging life with his fami...
9.8K 671 17
Jungkook is a CEO of the jeon corporation and the most cold hearted person ever alives. . . . On the other hand, Jimin is normal citizen who is s...