nelson And Niles Neumann imag...

By kenzie_bear_baddie

literally just what the title says More

lyric prank gone wrong nelson
lyric prank gone wrong niles
enemies to friends nelson
the older brother niles
basketball game nelson
she's mine not yours niles
cams little sister nelson
the park Niles
enemies to lovers nelson
I need ideas 😭😭😭
the movies Niles
I need help 😭🙏
can y'all help me 😭🙏
the bully confessed nelson
it crawls Niles
see you again nelson
caught on live niles
i love y'all 😭😭
1k special!
new book alert
help 😭
sleepover nelson
period Niles
Omegle nelson
another new book 😁
hey....
the tournament Niles
Jax's cousin nelson
this is sad
Interview niles
alright...
girlfriend Jax
another new book
it's out!!
the life of the neumann kids
toxic ex-nelson
face time-niles
too far-nelson
it's not like that-noah
jealous-niles
distant-jax
school trip gone wrong-nelson
Is he here or not?!?-nelson
Halloween special 🎃👻
wait what-nelson
pay backs a bitch -badass y/n
all because of one rizz-jax
another book
1v1-nelson
you good-nelson
so much in common-niles
there's something wrong with me
y/n vs Samantha
hold on
movie night-nelson
unhold
"flirting" in class-niles
crushes-jax
1v1 gone wrong-noah
quiet girl-jax
lyric prank-jax
insecure-nelson
bad game-nelson
bitch who the fuck-niles
the Fall-noah
tease-jax
request page
disney-nelson
sleepover-niles
thanksgiving special-nnnj
burr baskets-nnnj
sleepover 2-nelson
surprise-jax
sweater-nelson
sweater- noah
sweater-niles
sweater-jax
shut up-nelson
when you met their family-nnnj
not an update
birthday-nelson
new years kiss- nnnj
its that time of yearrr
silent treatment-nelson
y/n vs Samantha again
jealousy-jax
alr....
over protective-nelson
secret relationship-niles
so....
fight
hes not bullying hes flirting-niles
weird convos yall have nnnj
lyric prank-noah
reason i haven't i haven't updated
jealous again-niles
pick me prank-noah
valentines day-jax
valentines Day-noah
needy-nelson
enemies to lovers- niles
parents for a day-jax
niles take over-niles
GUYS
never were friends- nelson
Marie's sister-nelson
popular boy and the nerd-noah
enemies to lovers-noah
The babysitter-niles
twin sister-nelson
GUYS I NEED YOUR HELP

jealousy nelson

1.2K 10 5
By kenzie_bear_baddie

Nelsons pov

I just got off the phone with my friend jax and him and Cameron are coming over I told them that my girlfriend was here so they could meet her she was at my house so today would be perfect because y/n has no friends besides my brother Niles and Noah's girlfriend Natalie. I forgot to tell  my girlfriend they were coming over. But I didn't realize until they arrived. What's up Jax I said. Wsp nelson he said. Nelson I haven't seen you in a while how you been Cameron said. I've been good I said. Y'all wanna meet my girlfriend I ask. Yea that'll be cool Jax said. She is somewhere I said. Hold on I say. Y/N OUR DOOR DASHER STOLE OUR FOOD I yell. WHAT THE FUCK she yelled. She ran downstairs mad as fuck. I'm fucking done with door dash she said. Nevermind they are 5 minutes away I said. Oh ok she said. Damn I heard a voice said. I turn to look at Jax and Cameron and they both point at each other. Oh yea uhm y/n this is Jax and Cameron I said. She looked at me with an unsure look. She is a baddie Jax said. Y tu eres un basura she said. We all looked at her and I tried not to laugh. What did she say Cameron asked. I said and you're a trashy she said. Ok uhm let's go chill in my living room I say. Mhmm y/n said. We all go to the living room and sit on the floor. I'ma go get my phone y/n said. Ok I said. She got up and walked away but Cameron said "gyatt" y/n turned and walked backwards upstairs. Why did you say that I asked. Chill nels it was a joke Cameron said. Y/n came back downstairs with her phone, headphones and one of my hoodies that cover her butt. She sat next to me. Damn you cute ngl Jax said to y/n. No recuerdo haber preguntado she said. Jax looked at me  confused. She said I don't remember fuck asking I said. Well damn that's how it is right cool Jax said. You really are beautiful Cameron said. Y/n huffs and gets up to leave. Where you going I ask. Uh to the bathroom she said. Ok I said. She went to the bathroom and as soon as she did I gave both of the boys a death stare. Yo nelson you good Jax said. I don't reply I just stare.  No he's not ok he's jealous Cameron said. My eye starts to twitch and the boys close their mouths real quick. Actually I think we should go Cameron said getting up. He's just mad because his girlfriend is a baddie Jax said. Get the fuck up Cameron told Jax. ight bye Nels Jax said getting up and leaving. Y/n comes back downstairs and asks what happened I don't answer because I'm still kinda pissed. She walked over to me and sat next to me. I got up and picked her up and went to my room. I threw her on my bed and I plopped next to her. they were that bad she asked. They're stupid I said. I know she said. Cameron had the audacity to call out your gyatt I said. That's why I stole one of your hoodies she said. I know you have a gyatt but he didn't have to call it out I said. Really nels she said. I nod at her. You were jealous weren't you she asked. No I was mad I said. You were both she said. Yea I kinda was I said. Well you can't be jelly because I only love you and only you she said. Yea well I hate them now I said. You're being a baby she said. No I'm not I'm being me I said. Did you know I don't remember asking- y/n m/n l/n don't even I said. She just laughs at me. Whatever you big baby she said turning over. Turn back around I said. I'm good she said.  Please y/n I said. See you're a baby she said. No I'm not I said. Whatever I'm going to sleep she said. Ok I said. I grab her and hold her tight. Nelson what are you doing she asked. They might try to kidnap you in your sleep I said. Whatever nels I love you she said. Love you too I said then we went to sleep.

Requested by 👇

Lotsof__luvvv

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286 195 28
just read it . lmaoo .
851K 10.2K 107
Honestly I think the title says it all 🖤
55.7K 561 15
Literally what the title says. Enjoy!
21.6K 477 21
just read it you goose😚🦋