silent treatment-nelson

Y/n's pov

Right now Im pissed off at nelson. He was being a bitch to me around his friends. So I left his house. But sadly the Neumanns came over so I had to tell Kayla she can have nelson.

Kayla take nelson and keep him far away from me I said. Will do sister she said. When the Neumanns came over I stayed in my room to avoid nelson that's the safest thing to do.

I got knocks at my door it was nelson all those times. But I just let him in but I will ignore him well I'll try to ignore him he makes it hard to do silent treatment I don't know how he does it.

Y/n you haven't seen me all day what's wrong he asked. I just sat there and scrolled through tiktok. He then just pretended to hit his toe on my bed. Ow he said dramatically.

I wanted to laugh because it was funny but I kept myself together and just looked at him and looked away. He then roles his eyes and put his headphones on and put a song on.

I didn't know what the song was because he's the only one who can here the music. He then started singing snooze way off key. That almost made me laugh because I always do.

I mean singing off key on purpose is funny to me but I couldn't laugh so u didn't laugh. He then just stared at me I got scared so I didn't make eye contact. But he didn't stop.

He just stared for a long time not breaking eye contact with me. Y/n please talk to me I'm sorry for whatever I did he said. I just looked at him and looked back at my phone.

Y/n he said. I didn't answer then he started to use all the nicknames in the book. Baby he said. I didn't reply. Babe he said. I still didn't answer. Sally he said then laughed.

Did this boy just call me sally. I wanted to give in because I love his laugh. Ma answer me pleaseeee he said dragging the e. I just looked at him and went back to my phone.

Mamas he said. Damn it nelson I said. Aha I got you he said. What do you want I asked. Why won't you talk to me he asked. Because you were being a bitch to me I said.

How he asked. When we were hanging out with your friends you kept calling me a bitch and being rude asf to me I said. It was a dare mamas he said. Stop that now I said.

Stop what he asked. The mamas thing I said. Sorry mamas he said. Nelson I said throwing a pillow at him. Hush he said. You hush I said. Sorry mamas he said.

Nelson I'm trying to be serious right now and your calling me names again I said. But to me I think you like that name he said. Can you hush you block head I said.

(Sorry I wanted to say block head I was in my sandlot era)

Really a block head he asked. Yea I said. Be for real mamas he said. Nelson stop it I said. He then just laughed at me I thought he was being held hostage to laugh like that.

Like why did he laugh like that it scares me. Why are you laughing like that I asked. Because your funny he said. No I'm not I said. It's ok mamas and I'm sorry he said.

I would've forgave you if you didn't call me mamas I said. Shut up he said. But I forgive you I guess I said. The fuck he said. Sorry mi amor do you want a kiss I asked. Yea he said.

I was joking I said. Ass hole he said. Fuck you I said. I know you do he said. Nelson stop that's not what I meant I said. Mhm he said. I hate you I said. Love you too mamas he said.

Oh my god.....

Ok so I fell asleep making this a few hours ago and when I woke up almost thirty minutes ago I started writing random shit so if this is weird blame my dream because that thing got me delusional for jax. Anyways this was requested by👇

 Anyways this was requested by👇

Jadegirlslays4