never were friends- nelson

Y/n's pov

Ever since I was 1 I was always around the neumanns me and my sisters grew up around them born around the same time and since then I never got to know nelson.

We never hung out and I only hang out with niles and Noah. I mean I'm like their sister and they aren't even that close to my sisters. They're just closer to me because I'm just better.

But I tell Noah and niles everything. I mean I tell my sisters too but I can trust those two more than anyone. I also told them I had a little crush on nelson just a little one.

But right now I'm at the neumanns house because my mom had to help Cassie with something and she asked if I wanted to go because my dad and sisters are in Miami.

Why are we not there? Because it's a volleyball tournament and me and my mom just didn't want to go because one I'm a mamas girl so if my mom didn't go I didn't either.

And right now I'm telling Noah some tea because he likes hearing my drama because it's interesting to him. "Chat and she said she wanted to fight me" I said.

"Tatiana or Samantha?" He asked. "Samantha" I said. "Wait is it Nelson's Samantha or another one?" He asked. "The other one" I said. "Oh shit ok" he said. "Speaking of his girlfriend" I said.

"What did she do?" He asked. "She really accused me of liking nelson" I said. "You do" he said. "But she's not supposed to know that" I said. "I forgot about that" he said.

"Anyways about the other Samantha" I said. "Wait so Samantha called you a bitch because Nelson's girlfriend is dating him?" He asked. "Yea so she wants to fight me" I said.

"Why you?" He asked. "Apparently me and nelson are close" I said. "Well yall give each other looks like yall like each other" he said. "That doesn't mean anything" I said.

"Uh yea it does that means yall kinda like each other" he said. "How the only time we speak is to say hi we don't even say bye" I said. "So you liking his is just looks" he said.

"No wrong personality and looks" I said. "Ok tell me one thing you like about him" he said. "Ok I like how he's funny and just himself around rwe and his friends and family" I said.

"Ok good" he said. "But him and Samantha have been off" I said. "How?" He asked. "They always walk to class together and sit by each other but now they walk alone and sit apart" I said.

"Well that's weird I also notice how he doesn't talk about her anymore" he said. After he said that we heard the front door open and slam shut. "Who the fuck slamming doors?" I asked.

Just then nelson came in the living room in tears. "Uhm what the fuck" Noah said. "Shut up" nelson said sitting next to me but not facing me. "Soemones mad" Noah said.

"Hey shut up and be productive" I said. "My bad ima go bother niles" he said getting up and leaving me and nelson by ourselves. "You wanna talk about it?" I asked. It was silent.

"It's ok if you don't want to" I said. He then turned to look at me and hugged me and started crying even more then before. "It's ok let it out you can tell me when you're ready" I said.

We sat there for a few minutes until he spoke. "She cheated on me" he said before crying even harder. "With who?" I asked. "That fucking ass hole mason" he said. Now there's mason.

He's the schools play boy and apparently a mister take your hoe but he breaks up with them a week later so when he came for me I declined because of what he did to my friend.

"Mason is a bitch he's ugly asf and all the girls he dated are mid except Tatiana" I said. "I know and I realize how stupid I am for letting him steal my girlfriend" he said. "No shes just mad" I said.

"About what?" He asked. "She doesn't have enough bitches like you do" I said. "I get zero bitches" he said laughing a little. "Sir are you sure?" I asked. "Yea" he said.

"Oh what about the girls that are like nelson I love you have my kids or the ones who say nelson sign my v-ok I get it" he said interrupting me. "That's rude to interrupt" I said.

"Welll I didn't want you to say a word" he said. "Anyways you get my point" I said. "She cheated because she thought we had a thing" he said. "Excuse me" I said. "Yea" he said.

"No history" I said. "That's what I said" he said. Me and nelson laughed and got him to stop crying he ended up making me cry by saying I had a fat ass nose and I don't.

We talked and got to know each other and we didn't even realize what time it was until my mom walked in the living room. "Girl it's 3am why aren't you sleeping?" She asked.

"Im talking to nelson plus we were finna leave" I said. "Nuh uh we are staying Cassie doesn't want us driving late plus me being tired so I'm gonna be in the guest bedroom" she said.

"Oh ok" I said. "Alright when you're ready for bed just go to the guest room" she said. "Ok mom goodnight" I said. "Night y/n night nelson" she said. "Night deseray" he said.

She went upstairs and we continued talking until cassie made us go to bed. "Y'all it's 4am go to sleep" she said. "Yes ma'am" we both said getting off the couch and heading upstairs.

I was about to go to the guest room until he grabbed my arm. "No don't go" he said. "Why?" I asked. He then dragged me to his room. "Chat" I said. "Yea I know but stay" he said.

"Ok" I said. He laid down making me lay with him. "So I've liked you for a long time" he said randomly. "You have?" I asked. "Yea but to get over it I dated Samantha" he said.

"Interesting because I like you too" I said. "Oh nice so tomorrow we should go to the movies and see imaginary" he said. "Oh nice I want to see that" I said. "Cool we're going" he said.

Cassie then busted in the room. "Sleep" was all she said before walking out the room. Me and nelson did end up going to sleep then later on going to the movies and got together.

Hey guys this wasn't really that hard it would've been posted the day it was requested but my mom took my phone and I had a track meet and yesterday I went to my grandma's house and I took a nap so yea I'll see you guys next chapter and before I forget this was requested by👇

kyleenother24 profile picture eats next chapter will be posted later on today I'm tired so bye