insecure-nelson

Nelsons pov

Y/n has been acting weird because usually when i beg my mom to let her go out to dinner with us and my moms ok with it y/n says sure, but now she has been denying and I finally figured out why today...

Earlier that day

Y/n's pov

What's wrong you didn't steal nelsons donut today Frankie said. Do I eat to much I asked. Girl no she said. Do I look fat or anything I asked. No bae you look fine she said. Are you sure do you think nelson is dating me because he feels bad I asked. Bae don't think that he is kinda obsessed with she said. No he's not I said. Look it's literally lunch so wanna go eat she asked. I hesitated before walking with Frankie to the lunch room and saw my cousin and bestfriend Lani and tatianna. Alright bae I'm going to see Kaydence if you need anything just text me she said. Ok I said. Frankie is in highschool because Kaydence is a year older than me. Y/n I heard someone say. Huh I said. What are you doing Lani asked walking up to me. I don't know let's go I said. We sat down at the table we usually sit at and wait for the boys. Girl you ok you wouldn't be still sitting here tati asked. Yea I'm good I said. Girl it's like you haven't been eating Lani asked. Well I just haven't been hungry I said. It's ok bae I get it Lani said. Do y'all think I'm fat I asked. Lani and tati stopped what they were doing and looked at me. N**** what Lani said. Lani don't say that tati said. But do y'all I asked. No your perfect you pulled nelson neumann out of all girls he chose you have you seen his camera role tati asked. No I don't feel the need to I said. Tati then pulled out a phone which was nelsons and opened it because our friend group has access to each other's phones. Why do you have his phone I asked. So we could spam pictures Lani said. Anyways look tati said showing me his phone and swiping and seeing random pictures of me. Why does he have a picture of me sneezing I asked. I don't know tati said putting his phone away. Anyways- the boys are coming Lani said interrupting tati. Lani threw her hair in a ponytail and tati just looked at her like she was crazy. What do they have to do with this I asked. Well Jayden needs to see this pretty face she said. Who the fuck lied to you I asked. Shut up Lani said. The boys sat down but looked at us weird. What lani asked. Who did it nelson asked. Did what I asked. Who told you Jax asked. Told me what I asked. You were fat nelson said. Who told that I asked.

A few minutes ago

Nelsons pov

What if she doesn't like me anymore I asked. Dude just because she won't go out to eat with you anymore doesn't mean she doesn't love you Jax said. Then a random kid ran up to us. Who the fuck are you Jayden asked. Do any of you know y/n Martinez the kid asked. Yea she's my cousin Jax said. That's my close bestfriend Jayden said. That's my girlfriend I said. Yea I've been looking for y'all especially you the kid said looking at me. What about her I asked. Someone has been fat shaming her for the past 3 weeks he said. Who was is it I asked. That I don't know I just want to tell you that because people are saying she now has a eating disorder so she doesn't eat he said. Yea thanks for telling me we gotta go now I said running. I finally got to the doors to the lunchroom but stopped I heard footsteps getting closer and as soon as I turned around I fell to the ground. My bad bro Jayden said. Not even 2 seconds later more pressure was applied on me. Damn Jayden your clumsy Jax said. Get y'all's fat asses off of me I said. My bad they said. I got up and looked at them. I walked into the lunchroom. And we saw the girls and walked up to them

Now

Y/n's pov

So that's how you knew I asked. Yea now tell me who has been saying dumb shit like that to you nelson said. It's the mean girls I said. You mean Ashley and Samantha Jax asked. Just Ashley Samantha is scared of me I said. Oh yea he said. Here comes the hoe Lani said. Bro stop talking like that Jayden said. Then Ashley walked up to us. Hey girl did you take my advise and- before she could finish Lani grabbed her by her hair and dragged her then they started fighting. Oh shit tati said recording. Lani stop Jayden said. Ok y/n let's not watch this and follow me nelson said. Ok I said. We walked out the lunchroom and he looked at me. You know your not fat your perfect either way he said. You think so I said. Yea and your not even fat I mean you do got a gyatt that's the only thing that's fat nelson said. I smiled while shaking my head. But either way I love you to death he said. I love you too I said. Anyways wanna go to class early so we don't get in trouble for the fight he asked. Yea we finna go to ms.martinez I said. But we have her last period he said. To bad she loves me I said. We walked to her classroom and her door was open so we walked in. Oh y/n I was waiting for you do you want my fries she asked. I looked and nelson and he nodded his head. I took the fries but hesitated to eat them but then I remembered what nelson said. Besides the gyatt part so I ate one. Why did you hesitate she asked. Because I didn't eat for 3 weeks I said. Girl tomorrow I'm ordering you the whole McDonald's menu she said. Oh ok I said. Me and nelson stayed in Ms.martinez's class until the bell rang and we got called to the office when we walked in we saw Jax tati and Jayden. What did we do nelson asked. Oh have a seat the principal said. Ok I said.  Where's lay I asked. Just wait tati said. The door opened from a room and Ashley walked out with her hair messed up with a bloody nose her tooth also knocked out. Damn me and nelson said. Hey language the principal said. Then a few seconds later Lani walked out with no scratches just messed up hair and a busted lip. I did this for you she said. Thank you I said. Your welcome I just got suspended for you Lani said. Don't worry I got you I said. No need bae she said walking out the office. So like why are we here tati asked. Because Ashley said y'all also tried attacking her the principal said. N**** what Jax said. I'ma fuck that bitch up I said. Of course that fat ass is gonna attack me Ashley said. I got up and ran at her beating her ass. And let's just say at the end of the week our whole friend group got suspended because tati beat up Ashley for talking shit about me and Lani. Jax got suspended for saying the n word and then drawing the n word on the wall. Jayden got suspended because he was cussing out all the teachers except ms.martinez. and last but not least nelson got suspended because he was being disruptive in any class we both had because I wasn't there then he threw a basketball at Ashley and her boyfriend real hard then they both got a broken nose and they almost pressed chargers for assault.

Yea they can all be violent I miss nelson I need requests for him and I will make the same one yall requested for nelson this was requested by
👇

Yea they can all be violent I miss nelson I need requests for him and I will make the same one yall requested for nelson this was requested by👇

Karsyn079

Request Nelson Niles Noah and Jax please I'm bored as hell plus I will update tomorrow and Friday because I have no school because they are giving my school an extra day for thanksgiving break so I will update today if I get requests tomorrow, Friday this weekend next week and that weekend ok bye loves and thanks for 10k reads in 2 months I love y'all ❤️