you good-nelson

Y/n's pov

Nelson stop let me go I said. No he said. Nelson I'm gonna fall on top of you I said. Ok I'm done he said letting me go so we can play basketball again. I throw the ball at him and he catches it and he tries to shoot but I smacked the ball and he stepped on my shoelace which made it untie and I stepped on it and I fell on top of nelson.

Nelsons pov

When y/n blocked my shot I accidentally stepped on her shoelace and she fell on top of me. Shit you good Nelson she asked. Yea I said. You sure you kinda broke my fall so yea she said. Yea I'm good I said. I'm sorry she said helping me up. Yea it's ok I said. Anyways since I blocked the ball it's my ball she said. Yea I said. We made eye contact and I lost all focus because before she fell on top of me we made eye contact. I was too lost in thought y/n made a shot. You sure you good y/n asked. Yea I just got lost in thought I said. Ok well lets go she said passing the ball to me and I passed it back to her and when she tried shooting I attempted to block it but I missed somehow. Here you go she said passing the ball to me. I went to shoot but I missed. Ok Nelson you kinda just lost what's up with that she asked. Uh nothing I said. You went from locked in to locked out she said. Well I lost focus because you fell on top of me I said. Well too bad because you lost I should do that often she said. Wow your really nice I said sarcastically. Aw that you I love too she said.

Ok so not that it's also short but it's ass I really need more ideas for Niles like nelson is finna like over the whole book 😭 but you can still request Nelson but if you do I will do a Niles version if you ask me to