surprise-jax

Y/n's pov

I had just got off the bus with my team to another school because I still go to public school unlike my boyfriend jax him and his friend nelson they are home schooled but Cameron still goes to school.

We go to the same scho, but sometimes during lunch we face time jax but next year we are homeschooling. Cameron had a game today but it was a home game so it was just girls on the bus.

Hey you good Tatiana asked. Huh yea I'm just thinking I said. We walked into the school and saw the gym we were playing in. Woah I said. Yea but our school is better tati said. I laughed at her and we saw the other team.

Damn they tall asf I said. Yea but they all ugly she said. Stop I said pushing her lightly. Were is my starting 5 the coach said. Me tati and 3 other girls raised our hands. Ok y/n since your the tallest your gonna jump start she said.

Ok I said. Ok play hard if you mess up ima kill all of you she said. Damn ok tati said. Ok 1.2.3 go team the coach said. We have a team name I said. Hush y/n she said. The starting 5 went on the court and I got ready to jump.

Before the ref blew the whistle someone had to tie their shoes so we had to wait. Go y/n I heard someone scream very loud which made me look in the stands but I quickly turned my head when the ref blew the whistle.

I jumped up and tiled the ball backwards towards Tatiana who took off with the ball. She got trapped so she passed the ball to me and I made a 3 pointer. Me and tati did our little quick handshake and continued the game.

Time skip

It was half time and the score was 85 to 20 they have 20 because we were being nice and let them shoot. Ok if we can get to 150 i'll give yall extra of anything in yalls meals after the game the coach said.

Ok guys we got this pass the ball and try to shoot more three pointers I said. Y/n who told you your captain Ashley said. Ashley you wanna sit out the coach asked. No she said. Ok then now try and shoot more. Three pointers she said. Ok all my starting 5 goes the coach said.

We went back on the court and tati passed the ball to me but while I was running I got pushed to the floor. Tati then ran up to me when I tried to get up but my ankle said otherwise because I fell on the ground. Ow I said.

Tati helped me to the bench so I sat there until someone offered me water from behind so I turned around and saw jax. Surprise he said. Jax when did you get here I asked. I've been here since the game started.

But nelson screamed go y/n so we hid so you wouldn't see us he said. Ofc nelson is loud I said. Yea but lay is pissed off after what just happened he said. Where is lay and nels I asked. Nelson is trying to stop her from going on the court he said.

oh I said. Yea he said.

After the game bc I'm lazy.

Y/n are you ok to walk tati asked. Yea I said. Y/n you wanna ride with us we are going back to watch Cameron play then we gonna go to shake shack Jax said. Yea I said. Ok let me know when your ready he said. Ok I said. Wait he said.

I turned around and he grabbed me by my waist and hugged me. I hugged him back obviously. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and let me go. Ok ima go find lay and Nelson he said. K I said. We pulled away and i went to the bus.

As soon as I got on the bus everyone started saying how cute we are. Yall are so fucking cute tati said. Shut up tats I said getting my stuff. Wait where you going Ashley asked. I'm going with my friends I said.

You should stay with the team she said. You should stay with a boy instead of trying to get with the boys basketball team you just didn't get Cameron because he just doesn't like you I said walking off the bus.

I walked into the parking lot and saw jax looking at Nelson in disgust. Whats happening here I asked. Nelson and lay where so close it was weird Jax said. Ok but like how we all gonna fit in the car I asked.

Bro we're 14 what are you talking about Nelson said. My moms coming lay said. Ok I said. We all got in the car and drove to Cameron's game. Damn I want McDonald's lay said. No shut up lay Jax said. Ok get out my car their mom said.

Ok Nelson said. We got out the car and went to watch Cameron play. While we watched Cameron's game we Jax put his arm around me. I looked at him and smiled and he smiled back. The game ended and Cameron won.

Cam I said. What's up n/n he said. Yo cam Nelson screamed. Shut up Nelson I said. Shut up he said. Ima smack you I said. Ima kick your ankle he said. If you touch her I will kick your ass Jax said. Ok my bad Nelson said.

Yo so we are going to shake shack and your coming with us lay said. Cameron said.

Time skip again because I'm lazy
Jax's pov

Yo Nelson steal another fry again and I'ma smack you I said. Calm down bro it's a fry he said. Bitch you literally stole half of his fries if you wanted more go get some y/n said. Facts lay said. Shut up lay-lani Nelson said.

No you shut up dumb blonde she said. Damn chill out y/n said. Shut up Nelson said. Yea shut up lay said. Yo tell her to shut up again and it's on sight I said. Damn chill Jax we are just playing lay said. Bro shut up lay Cameron said.

Shut up I know you stole my chicken lay said. Of course he stole your chicken Nelson said. Bro Nelson I will punch you he said. Bro you are all talk Nelson said. Bro that's you remember when you said it was on sight to y/n he said.

Ok but I was joking with her because she's a girl Nelson said. While they argued for no reason I just looked at y/n who looked at me. We just stared at each other until Nelson said my name. Huh I said looking at him.

Bro I said y/n's team is here and lay is finna fight Ashley for being a bitch to y/n. Y/n I heard someone say. Tati y/n said. Hey guys Tatiana said. Wsp Cameron said dabbing her up. Wsp tati Nelson said while winking at her.

Hey lay tati said. Oh God tats I haven't seen you in forever are you gonna home school with y/n next year lay asked. Yes I am she said. Yall I'm tired I wanna go home and sleep y/n said. Ok tati are you coming with us I asked.

Uhm sure she said. Bet Nelson said. Nelson ima kick your ass I said. Ok I'm sorry he said. Nelson has been pissing me off by flirting with other girls which is messing with my sisters feelings.

No ones pov because this is long asf

They all had a sleepover At y/n's house which ended up good and bad because Cameron asked Tatiana out and she said yes obviously. Nelson got jealous but got with lay and Jax and y/n fell asleep first but got pranked.

Yall I've had this idea for so long yall have no idea😭😭😭😭