jealousy-jax

Jax's pov

Guys y'all wanna meet y/n I asked. Sure Cameron said. Who's that nelson asked. My girlfriend stupid I said. Oh yea sure he said. I called y/n and she said will come.

Ok y'all act like yall aren't gay I said. That's too hard nelson said. Shut up nelson Cameron said. There was a knock at the door so we wall went down stairs.

Guys stop I said as I opened the door. When I opened the door nelson and Cameron ran to my living room. Uh what was that y/n asked. My friends I said. Oh she said.

I would've been here like an hour ago but I was playing I said. Did yall win I asked letting her inside. I'm the Nikki Minaj to the ice spices she said. So I guess yall did I said. Yea she said.

We walked in the living room and nelson and Cameron were sitting there. Guys I said which made nelson turn to me slowly. What he said. This is my girlfriend I said.

Mid he said. He didn't even look at her and he's calling her mid. Get yalls asses up I said. They both got up and walked towards us. When nelson got closer he called her bad.

I'm not the type to get jealous so I didn't care. Damn mamas can I see your hand nelson asked. The nickname is crazy y/n said as she gave nelson her hand. He's about to cross the line.

He made her do a 360 and it made me mad when he stared at her. Ight you average he said. Ok you can let her hand go I said grabbing y/n. Cameron what are you doing I asked.

Huh he said. You were just day dreaming I said. Nah I'm good he said. Ok uh y'all wanna go to the mall I asked. Sure y/n said smiling revealing her braces. We all know nelson saw.

Because he was just staring at her. That's a pretty ass smile nelson said. He was glazing real hard. Thank you she said. Nelson has athletes feet I said which made y/n look concerned.

No I don't have you seen your toes he said. Have you seen your face you eat ass for a living I said. Damn he was talking about the day you had acne on your face Cameron said.

Bro shut up nelson said. Uh let's go y/n said. Yea because it just got weird I said. We all walked out the door and to the mall. So y/n what do you do since you have a gyatt nelson said.

I side eyed him and y/n answered. Well I play for the ice spices but everyone calls me the Nikki Minaj of the team she said. What team is that nelson asked. Volleyball she said.

Wait who coaches the ice spices he asked. My mom she said. How many siblings do you have Cameron asked. 3 she said. Wait I think I've seen you before nelson said.

Nice didn't ask I said. Jax calm down y/n said. Whatever I said. Jax is mad guys nelson said. I'm not mad I said. Sure Cameron said. Anyways y/n what do you do in your free time nelson asked.

Hang out with my sisters and brother and Jax she said which made me smile. I mean you could make that to hanging out with me he said ruining my whole mood. Ok just listen.

I did say I don't get jealous but nelson is making me mad like really calling my girl mamas is crazy I won't except that at all and he's lucky he's my best friend or I would've pressed his ass.

We finally got to the mall and y/n went crazy. Guys we need to go to bath and body works she said. Why nelson asked. She needs to find a new a perfume for her collection I said.

How do you know Cameron asked. I go to the mall with her everytime I see her I said. Let's go jax she said. That sounded like an ass hole but who cares not my fault I know her.

We went to bath and body works and while y/n ran off I grabbed a perfume and waited for her. Nah bro you're getting perfume nelson asked. No just wait I said. Ok he said.

Y/n came back with a I didn't find it look. I didn't find it and the lady had the audacity to say did you even look she said. I handed her the perfume I had and she looked at me.

I knew it here she said. Totally I said. Definitely she said. She then turned around and I heard nelson say gyatt. Nelson shut up Cameron said. We all know you would've said it nelson said.

Nelson come here I said walking out the store. What he said. Say some dumb shit again I will punch you in- jax I heard someone say. What I said. I turned around and saw y/n.

Embarrassing nelson said. Nelson I will punch you I said. Jax come here she said. I walked over to her and she was I was clearly mad. Jealous she asked. No I said. She then gave me a look.

I don't get jealous I said. I heard and I could tell when you got mad when nelson said gyatt we all know I'm not gonna leave you for your friends  she said. How do I know that I said.

Well nelson is mid and Cameron is a family friend she said. You know him I asked. Yea so that's why he hasn't said anything to me she said. Fine I said. Are you done she asked.

I guess I said. Jax she said. Ok I said. We then went back into the store and messed around until we got until nelson broke 4 perfume bottles and we got kicked out.

Bro they shouldn't be having glass in there nelson said. We shouldn't be playing around in there I said. You started it y/n said. Just because I un organized the candles isn't all my fault I said.

Mhm y/n said. I'm finna fight you I said. I'll kick your ass she said. Stop flirting nelson said. Stop bitching y/n said. Me and Cameron burst of laughing. I'm glad I got her before nelson..

This should've been out a month ago but it's ok