fight

Y/n's pov

I was hanging out with my boyfriend Noah until my best friend Tatiana ran up to us. What tati I asked. Ariana is crying she said. I then looked at Noah and then back at tati.

Uh go see what's wrong with her ima go to niles class and embarrass him he said. Bro so your gonna go to Jr high and mess with him I asked. Yea ima embarrass ashliana too he said.

You do you I said. Tati then took off running with me following her. We finally made it to Ariana and she was indeed crying. Whats wrong ari I asked. Samantha she said.

What did she do I asked. She got me dress coded now I'm suspended for 3 days she said. How I asked. She was getting dress coded for her tights she said. Fuck no I said.

Yea then she was like well ariana is wearing a crop top and I got in huge trouble she said. Oh ok wait until math tomorrow I said walking away. Wait y/n don't tati said. I just ignored her.

Time skip

Yo can this class hurry up I said running beside tati. Girl this class is 2 hours she said. I don't even get to see my bae I said. I mean you can if he gets in trouble and does bleachers she said.

Facts ari said. Yall he's so fine I said. You've been saying that shit since you were crushing on him she said. I don't care he's a baddie I said. Your sisters like his brothers right tati asked.

Uh yea but I feel like my favorite couple would be niles and ashliana I said. Oh my God yes they are so fucking cute she said. Ok but nelson and Kayla are mid ari said. Ntm on my sister i said.

Ok y/n, kayla, ariana in the stands yall have 3 coach A said. Bullshit I said. Facts ari said as we all walked. Thats 4 coach said. We ran to the gym where the boys where.

Emberassing ari whispered. You go first y/n tati said. Nope ladies first I said. Black people first she said. Your racist I said going. Love you too bae she said. No go home I said.

I live here she said. Sure i said. We ran our bleachers and walked back to our gym but as we were walking out a ball flew right past us making us freeze in our spot.

My bad mamas I heard someone say. I turned around and saw Noah. You bum tati said. I did it on purpose he said. Oh wow y/n come get your manz before beat his ass ari said.

Time skip

Alright girl take hoops out because she can easily grab them and hair up lastly I need you to keep these on the whole fight don't let then slip tati said putting rings on my fingers.

Tati this should be Noah's job ari said. We are in high school ari she said putting the last ring on me. Yo y/n don't get in trouble ari said. What I asked. Coach Vivian is right there she said.

Oh ok I said. Also don't get your ass whooped in front of Noah because that's gonna make both of y'all look bad tati said. Ok I get it can I go fight her now I asked. Yes go ari said.

I ran to math to see my teacher not in class yet. I pulled off my earrings and bit my nails off but it's ok because they were a dollar at dollar general. Samantha then stood up.

She then threw the first punch so I gladly smacked her after I doged it. I then started beating her ass. Yo this is crazy I heard someone say. Shut up cow puncher someone said.

As we threw hands the teacher came back.  I quickly sat in my chair while she was on the floor. What happened to her the teacher asked. She passed out after a fight I said.

Ok well we are just gonna leave her there and do the lesson because I have stuff to do she said. I smiled as I got my phone out. Bro don't do this ever again noah said. Ok I said.

She's gonna try and get her revenge but ima be ready.....

Guys yesterday I had a tournament and I lost the first game but won the second one so yea have a great day 😁