sweater-jax

Y/n's pov
I was on the phone with my bestfriend lay-lani because I was getting ready to go see her get her sweater but I gotta look good because her twin brother Jax is gonna be there obviously. You really gotta get ready lay asked.

Uh yea I said. Ok whatever hurry up Jax is supposed to bring Jayden over in 2 hours she said. Ok I got you twin I said. Ok hurry up she said. Ok let me my shoes on I said putting my shoes in and running out the door.

Ok I'm running to your house I said. Your gonna mess up your hair she said. I'ma use your stuff I said. Bitch what she said. I'm here I said. What the fuck she said. Well you live across the street I said. Shit I forgot she said.

Yea open the door I said. Yes ma'am she said hanging up on me. I waited for lay to open the door because she's slower than dirt. A few seconds later she finally opened the door. Hey lay I said hugging her. Hey bae she said.

Ok so I got some tea she said. Ok well let me in and tell me I said. Ok come in she said. I walked in and she closed the door and we ran to her room. She sat me down in her chair and redid my hair while she talked to me.

Ok so I heard jax talking to nelson about giving someone a sweater since he has a crush but she's homeschooled she said. Who is this girl I said. I don't know but I heard Nelson ask Jax to describe her but I didn't hear all of it she said.

but I heard something about a blond she said. I'm not blond I said. No shit n/n (if you are blond then use another color) but then I heard light skinned she Said. There is so many pretty light skins I said. Your one of them she said.

Anyways I said. Yea then- we were interrupted by a knock on the door. Who is it lay asked. It's Jax are you ready he asked. No she said quickly putting make up on me. Hurry up your being retarded he said. Ok I'm sorry she said putting hairspray in my hair which made me cough.

Sorry n/n she whispered. It's ok I whispered back. Ok come in or whatever she said. Jax then walked in the room in the usual outfit. Damn he said looking at me. What lay said. Nothing he said looking at her. Is there a problem she asked.

With what he asked. Y/n she look ugly or something why you look at her like that she said. Because she's looks good anyways Jayden is downstairs waiting for you but he only wants you down there he said.

Well damn I came for nothing I said. I know she said. I mean y/n can chill with me until y'all are done he said. Lay them looked at me smirking while I pushed her lightly. Yea do that she said. Ok he said.

Have fun y'all lay said walking out her room. Uh ok I said. Me and Jax just sat there in silence me just avoiding eye contact. You don't have to be nervous right Jax said breaking the silence. I'm not nervous I said.

Yea you are because you're avoiding eye contact he said. How the fuck does he know I thought. I just know he said. Ain't no fucking way I thought. Yea staring at me isn't gonna do anything he said.

I was thinking not staring asshole I said. Well damn calling me an asshole is a whole nother level he said. You're annoying I said. Yea and you like that I'm annoying. I hate it I said. No you love it because you get to talk to me he said.

I hate you I said. Yea I love you too he said. Wait huh I said. You were supposed to hear that he said. Shut up it's fucking cold I said. Take my sweater he said. No ew gross I said. I know you want it that's why you're here he said.

No I was here to support lay not get your sweater I said. I'ma give it to you because I like you he said giving it to me. I'ma take it because I like you back I said putting it on. You're my girlfriend now he said.

That's not how it works I said. Yea it does you like me and I like you so then we get together boom he said. How do you know if I like you I said. Because you and lay-lani are loud as shit while talking he said.

That's none of your business I said. Well it is if you're talking about me he said. Shut up I said. Yea you love me he said. Yea I do I said. Yea so your my girlfriend he said. Fine I said. Ok come here he said. Why I said. I want a hug he said.

No I still hate you I said. Yea you love me he said. Stop I said hugging him. See what I tell you he said. Nah I'm keeping this I said. I know you are he said. Ok I said. Can y'all stop being dry lay said. It her not me Jax said. Bitch what I said.

Yea it's you he said. I'll smack you I said. No your not he said. Jax stop I said. What I do he said. Nothing I just wanted to tell you to stop I said  wtf is wrong with y'all....

Ok so I did it y'all its time for me to sleep now because I'm tired good night/morning/evening/night