movie night-nelson

Ok y'all before we start I'ma arrange characters. So Frankie will be dating Kaydence Lani will be Jax's twin sister also y/n's cousin also Lani will be dating Jayden and Jax nelson or Niles will be dating either Tatiana or Arianna we can't do Kayla or ashliana for Jax because they will be cousins ok thank you for your time 😁 on to the story.

Y/n's pov

Nelson give me the ice cream I said. Reach for it he said. Nelson give her the damn ice cream Jax said snatching it out of Nelson's hand and gave it to me. Thanks Jax I said. Mhm he said. Bro where is Lani Jayden and tati I asked. They are coming be patient nelson said. I'ma go live I said. Ok I'ma change nelson said. I'ma attempt to set up in the living room Jax said. Ok yall I said. I went live and people flooded in. Hey y'all so I'm currently in my kitchen waiting for my hoes to get here I said.

Nelsonneumann22: n/n I love you

Theyfwtati😍: on the way pooks!

Jaxpalmer: bro shouldn't you be making popcorn 💀

I love you too I said. You better be on the way tati Jax has abused me I whispered. Shouldn't you be setting up the fuck I said. Y'all the comment that said they loved me was not nelson just saying I said walking to the pantry and grabbing the box of popcorn. "NELSON" I screamed. "WHAT" he screamed back. I didn't reply. What n/n he said walking into the kitchen. Can you make the popcorn I asked. No my job is to make the cake he said. What cake I said. Oh your live, "HI GUYS" nelson screamed. "TATI'S HEAR" Jax yelled. "BRO SHUT THE FUCK UP JAX" nelson screamed. Stop screaming I said. Anyway fucking ways I said.

Theyfwlay🫢: bae open the door!!!

Nelson_edits23: nelson is so fine😍

Y/nforlife🫢🤞♾️: y/n is better than nelson🙄

Jax open the door I said. Whatever he said. I know right he is I said. Who is what nelson asked. You being fine I said. I know I am nelson said. I hate you I said. I love you too he said. Anyways I said. Nobody is better than me nelson said. Obviously I am I said. Wanna bet he said. No I said looking down. Yea remember last time he said. Shut up I said.

Y/n'sbae👻: what did you do to her 🤨

Nilesnuemann: I remember it was funny 😂

Fwjaydennah💀: bro why are people so dirty minded💀

He beat me in basketball he also threw a basketball at me I said. Yea it was funny also why didn't you and Ari come over nelson asked. I don't know Jay-jay I said. I'ma end the live bye babes I said.

Nelsons pov

We didn't make the popcorn I said. That's your fault y/n said opening the box. Yo what the fuck did I tell you bro I said. You won't she said. Bro test me one more time I said walking to the fridge so I can grab the gatorades. Bitch she said. You did not just call me a bitch I said. But I did she said. You know what I said. Then tati came running in hugging y/n and while she was y/n flipped me off. I rolled my eyes and and saw Jax walk in. Yo so it's ready because Kaydence helped me before he left to go out with Frankie he said. Cool I said. Who made you mad he asked. No one I said. Ok well when the popcorn is ready we can start he said. Ok I said.

Time skip~

Nelsons pov

I walked into the living room with everyone else and we all couldn't decide what to watch. Bro I think we should watch Titanic tati said. Boo that movie is ass Jayden said. Lani punched Jayden  in the arm when he said that. I wanna watch a movie related to basketball y/n said walking in the room and sitting next to me. I kinda do too Jax said. Ok but like what kind of movie Jayden asked. Y/n turned to Jayden and looked at him like he was stupid. Dumbass a basketball movie y'know the sport you play you special monkey y/n said. Ok uhm how about love and basketball I said. No air buds Lani said. I tried I said. Uh nobody wants to watch dogs play basketball Lani Jax said. Love and basketball is stupid tho she said. You're just mad because Jayden doesn't give you the love y/n said to herself but I heard her and I think everyone did except Lani. Damn tati said. Ok love and basketball it is Jayden said. Y/n I will kick your ass Lani said. Ok come kick my ass she said. Bitch Lani said. Ok see what we are not gonna do is call me a bitch y/n said. Bro if y'all do fight I will tell everyone at the next family reunion that y'all lost it Jax said. That's not true Lani said. Exactly he said. Damnit I hate you Jax she said. Anyways the movie turn it on now Tati said. The movie finally started and y/n put her head on my shoulder. Really she is already starting Lani said. Lani bro shut the fuck up you are causing problems for what just so you can try and show off in front of Jayden and it's not working because you're just making your self look stupid as hell I said. Damn ok well uhm  this is a very interesting movie night we heard. Aunt dez Lani is literally causing all these fucking I mean stupid problems Jax said. Yea Lani just because y/n has a better manz then you doesn't mean you can be an asshole to your cousin Deseray said. Mama Martinez is not playing I said. Finally you barely spoke y/n said. What do you mean tati has barely said a word I said. Oh shit your right she said. I'm just quiet she said.

1/5 drafts done