tease-jax

Y/n's pov

Jax has been teasing me for a long time I don't know why but he just does but it's not so bad I mean it doesn't get crazy yet... Y/n are you listening to me tati asked. No I said. Oh my God anyways I said I don't think Jax is gonna be here today she said. Thank God I said. Why what's wrong with him she asked. Uhm.....

Yesterday~

Y/n's pov

Jax are you gonna get out I asked. No what's wrong with being in here he asked. Because I don't want you here I said. Well I have to our parents are friends and they are doing stuff downstairs and they don't want us downstairs he said. Out of all my siblings you choose my room I said. Well I want to be with you not them he said. Damnit Jax I said getting up and walking to the bathroom. Goddamn he makes me nervous But I never show it so I haven't given in yet so I walked out the bathroom and found jax on his phone. I walked to my vanity and did my skincare for no reason and sat at the end of the bed instead of the top because Jax was there. I was on my phone until a pillow was thrown at me. Boy I said turning around. What he said looking at me. Why did you throw the pillow at me I asked. Because I wanna see your pretty face he said. I looked at him then looked away. I was almost nervous so I just shook it off.

Jax pov

I saw that y/n was getting nervous so while she was looking away I grabbed her face and made her look at me which made her blush. Yea I make you nervous huh I said. Shut up she said slapping my hand away. I smiled at her and looked down. There was a silence I was gonna say something until the door opened revealing my mom. Jax it's time to go I'm tired and you have school tomorrow she said. Ok I said looking at y/n. Bye y/n my mom said. Bye she said. Bye y/n I said. Bye Jax she said.

Now~

Y/n's pov

Damn y/n tati said. Yea and then I listened to you belong with me I said. I mean he wants you right tati said. I don't know tats I said. Me and tati walked into reading and sat down at our desks. I turned to look at the desk next to me and it was empty. What's wrong n/n tati asked. Jax I said. Aw you miss him she said. Now I didn't say all that I said. Whatever she said. Class started and was bored as hell I missed when Jax would just interrupt the teacher to ask stupid questions. My thoughts were interrupted by the door opening. Jax your late the teacher said. No shit I thought I was the first one to class he said. Just sit down she said already annoyed. He rolled his eyes and sat down next to me. I was still bored asf but I think jax saw that because he started to speak out loud. Hey miss. China what are we doing he asked. We're doing the same thing we do everyday she said. Ok he said leaning back in his chair. That means get out paper and a pencil she said. Thats not what I do everyday he said. I smiled and looked at tati who was already looking at me. Thats yo manz she whispered. I rolled my eyes playfully and turned back to look at the teacher. Whatever jax just pay attention she said. Won't do he said to himself but I heard it. Anyways she said as she turned back to the board. I was definitely paying attention until jax stood up and walked to the back of the class. Jax why are you out of your seat the teacher asked. I just want to stretch he said. Sit down she said. Whatever he said sitting back down in his seat. I looked at him then he looked at me. You look pretty he said. I smiled and looked away. Bro stop looking away from me he said grabbing my face and making me look at him. Stop I said while blushing. N/n I like you and I want you to be my girlfriend he whispered. Ofc I will I whispered back. He smiled and looked at the board. Oh my God all that for him to ask me to be his girlfriend....

Idk I was struggling with this 😭😭 requested by my fav👇

chloebird1012

Bro when I screenshoted this my friend was casually laying down watching scary movie 2 in her room bc we were on ft 😭😭😭