sleepover 2-nelson

Y/n's pov

Nelson stop your gonna make a mess I said. It's flour I'll be fine he said. Nelson your pulling too hard I said. No I'm not I'm just tryna open it he said. Me and Nelson are trying to make cookies without any store bought ingredients. Let me open it I said.

No I got- nelson got interrupted by the flour exploding everywhere. Nelson your gonna get us in trouble I said. Not unless my mom won't find out he said. Nelson I just got off the phone with your dentist and he said you have to wear your braces for another 2 years we heard a voice say.

What why he said. Cassie then walked into the kitchen and saw us covered in flour. Cassie it was all nelson I said. What he said. I believe that with no doubt she said. Mom why 2 years nelson asked. Shush clean this up she said walking out the kitchen.

Yea nelson clean it up I'll make the cookies I said. Whatever he said. While I made the cookies nelson cleaned up. Are you done I asked putting the cookies in the oven. Yes are you done he asked. Shut up I said. What I do he asked.

I don't know I said walking out of the kitchen. Wanna play basketball he asked. Yea I said. We went outside and saw Niles and Noah doing a 1v1 outside so we decided to coach them. Niles get the ball back nelson said. Shut up I said.

Uh go away Noah said. What i do I asked. I was talking to nelson he said. It's because we're related nelson said dragging me back inside. The cookies were done so I tried to get it out of the oven. Stop get it's gonna burn me I said.

Your ok y/n nelson said. We got the pan out of the oven and took the cookies out. Ok so are we gonna share the cookies or be fat asses and eat them all I asked. Yea the second option is the best he said eating a cookie.

I rolled my eyes and took a cookie and ate one. As we were walking Cassie took 2 cookies and gave one to niles. Hey those are ours nelson said. Hush Cassie said taking two more. I laughed when nelson started whining.

Mom why did you do that he said. Shush and go away she said. Me and Nelson went to his room but before he walked in Noah took like 5 cookies. Bro he said. These are good who made these Noah said while eating the second cookie he had. I did most of it I said.

Damn it's good he said. Yea and the rest are ours nelson said. Yea I got the amount I wanted he said. Noah walked away and nelson closed the door. I took another cookie and got on my phone. Get off that phone nelson said.

Why I asked putting my phone down. We are gonna chill he said eating another cookie. Me and nelson talked while listening to music. And if you wondered if I hate you fuck you I sang. Shut up he said. Fuck you I said. I'm too busy for that he said. Ew your gross I said punching him while he laughs.

Ok I'm sorry he said. We continued to listen to music until me and nelson decided to watch a movie. Bro I wanna watch the purge I said. Ok we are he said. He turned on the movie and I got tired and laid my head on nelsons chest and fell asleep.

The next morning

Cassies pov

Y/n and nelson are quiet and it's 11am and they are usually up trying to burn down my kitchen at 9am so I went to check on them and I saw them Cuddling it was so cute so I took a picture because it was adorable and sent it to deseray.

Mom Niles screamed which made y/n move but she stayed in her place. I closed the door and walked to Niles room. What I asked. Can Ashliana come over he asked. No I said. Ok but y/n can come over he said.

Yea because I know y/n I said. Really mom ashliana is literally y/n's sister he said. Oh shit that ashliana yea she can come over I said. Ok he said. When I walked downstairs I saw y/n and nelson on the couch cuddled up on their phones.

How did y'all sleep I asked. Good y/n said. Mom my neck hurts nelson said. I wonder why I said. What do you mean he asked. Well your head was on y/n's shoulder while y'all were cuddling in y'all's sleep I said.

Oh shit he said. What I said. I noticed the cookies were gone he said. Because we ate them y/n said. Oh shit I'm stupid he said. Yea you are I said. Damn mom he said. Yea well I caught y'all cuddling and I found out y'all were a thing I said.

Who told you he said. I was joking but now that I know I'ma tell the family Christmas I said. No mom please he said. Cassie please y/n said. I just walked away while they kept saying not too it was funny tbh.

Ok so this was long but who cares but anyways this was kinda requested by 👇

Guys it's request weekend! I'm making a weekend where when you request I have to do all of them so you can request as many as you want and they will all be posted in 1 day! So start requesting please!

ily_katelyn

I almost forgot to tag the requester 💀