Marie's sister-nelson

Y/n's pov

"Marie are you gonna marry cam?" I asked. "You've asked me this a million times" she said. "Ok and?" I asked. "I don't know stinka" she said. "Fine" I said. Stinka is a nickname Marie calls me.

We finally got to the gym so I got out the car and ran inside the gym. As I entered the gym I say cam. "Cam!" I yelled. "Stinka" he said making me give him a weird look. "No" I said.

"Stinka be nice" Marie said. "Fine" I said. I then walked up to cam and shooed Marie away. "Bounce" I told Marie. She then gave me a look and went to shoot. "So" I said.

"So?" Cam said confused. "When are you gonna propose to Marie?" I asked. "Oh my god go shoot" he said. "Fine be like that" I said as I walked away. "Y/n!" Marie yelled. 

Cams pov

Y/n is a very sweet girl but she's annoying. "Cam you're gonna loose to me and my sister" y/n said hugging Marie. "Sure y/n sure" I said. Little did they know I had a secret weapon.

A few hours before~

Cam's pov

"Hello?" I said. "Yea" nelson said. "Hey twin so my girlfriend and her sister think they're doing a 1v2 but I need you to come in as a secret weapon" I said. "Me vs 2 women?" He asked.

"Well it's Marie and her little sister" I said. "How old is she?" He asked too quickly. "15" I said. "Bet  is she cute?" He asked. "Nelson I can't just call my girlfriends sister cute" I said.

"Scratch that I'm on my way" he said. "Wait no you go to the gym at 6:30 and when I say I got a secret weapon that's when you walk in" I said. "Bet" he said before hanging up.

They don't know what's coming........

Now~

Cam's pov

"Alright ladies it's time to play" I said. "Wait one more half court" y/n said. "Fine" I said. She shot a half court and made it which would make me iffy if it was just me but nelson is coming.

"Alright you have no chance cam" Marie said. "Yea you sure about that?" I asked. "Yep it's finna be 20 to 0" y/n said as Marie put her arm around her shoulder. This is finna be lit.

"Nah I got my secret weapon" I said which made  them look at me confused. "What?" Y/n asked. "Well I will introduce you to the nelson the prodigy neumann" I said as we heard footsteps.

Y/n's pov

As cam said that we heard footsteps. I looked over and saw a fine curly haired boy walking in with a black compression shirt and shorts. And did I mention he's fine? I did? Thought so.

"Alright ladies who's gonna win?" He asked. Me and Marie were quiet my reasoning is because I was playing against a fine white boy. But I snapped out of it and shot the ball and made it.

He then looked at me and I just smiled. "Uhm let's play the game" Marie said. "Our ball since I decided to do this" the boy said which made me and Marie look at him.

And honey that wasn't happening.

I walked up to him and snatched the ball out of his hands and pointed back. He walked back and got ready to check the ball. "That's not how it works" I said throwing the ball at him.

He caught it giving me a look before passing it back. "I'm not going easy" he said. I then gave him a look then looked at cam. "This is your player?" I asked. "Yes" cam said.

As I was looking at cam I passed the ball to Marie and she made a layup. "I might go easy on you" I said which made the boy give me a dirty look. "No words" Marie said. I just laughed.

Time skip

Nelson's pov

"Ok nelson what happened?" Cam asked. "Uh she's good I recommend her playing for the boys" I said. "Maybe the girls but come on you just lost to my sister in law" he said.

"She's fine and hard to get" I said. "Y'all flirted the whole game" cam yelled which made y/n look over at us. "Excuse you sir but use your inside voice" she said with attitude.

Which is hot as fuck. "Nelson honey you can stop starring" she said. "You're to fine" I said which made her look away I think she blushed. "Aw y/n is blushing" Marie said.

"Aw" y/n said sounding like she was crying grabbing Marie. "Aw baby y/n is crying" Marie said. I got up and walked up to her and hugged her. "Aw it's ok y/n you're pretty" I said.

"Stop" she said. "Aw y'all are so cute" Marie said making me smile a little. "No what" I said. "Yea yall are so cute I can't" she said. "Marie stop" y/n said. She just laughed and walked away.

Time skip a few weeks~

Y/n's pov

"Nelson who's your favorite princess?" I asked. "You" he said while looking at his phone. "Very funny but for real" I said. "I'm not I'm being for real" he said looking up from his phone.

It made me blush alot because I like him so much. "Yea that made you blush huh" he said. "Be quiet" I said. "Aw yall are so cute" Marie said walking in the room along with cam.

"Yea no that's gross that they flirt 24/7 like they are a couple" cam said. "Oh yea they do flirt alot huh" she said. "Y'all are justad because me and y/n would be a better couple" nelson said.

"Oh nelson is being bold y/n come get your man" Marie said. "No stop he's not my man" I said. "Yet" nelson said. "Big help" I said. "Your welcome" he said. "Flirting again?" Cam asked.

"No cut that out" I said. "It's ok mamas I'll treat you right" nelson said which made me throw a pillow at him. "Just get together" Marie said. "Yea y/n be his girlfriend" cam said.

"Yea what he said" nelson said while laughing because I was now hitting him with a pillow. Until he grabbed me and held me. "Aw they are already cuddling" Marie said.

"No stop" I said trying to get out of Nelson's grip. "Be my girlfriend" nelson said. "Ask right" I said. "Y/n do you wanna be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Yes" Marie said.

"I can answer myself Marie" I said. "So what's your answer?" Cam asked. "Yes" I said. "Bet me and y/n are gonna be a better couple than yall" nelson said which made us all laugh.

Hey so uhm I was supposed to post a request of Noah but I forgot so yea I was being bullied yesterday at my track meet but that's ok. But this was requested by👇

 But this was requested by👇

ItzAlayzie

Sorry if it wasn't exactly how you requested I realized that after I made it but I promise it'll be better next time but by babes