over protective-nelson

Y/n's pov

Nelson can we sneak into the party I asked. No he said. Why I asked. Because I just don't wanna he said. Your a bitch I said. Don't call me a bitch the fuck are you loco he asked.

Oops bitch I said. Fine we can go but call me a bitch again and we finna fight he said. All talk I said. Why are you so annoying today he asked. Me no speak english I said.

Time skip

Y/n how old are these kids nelson asked. Ariana said they were 14-15 I said. Dude shes my ex why would you listen to her jax asked. I'm sorry but it stinks in here I said. It's drugs nelson said.

I don't like it I said. Then out of nowhere Tatiana started coughing. Yo this shit is strong nelson said covering his face. Someone go get Tatiana some water jax said patting her back.

I got it nelson said leaving. Yo y/n Ariana said. Yo ari how old are these kids I asked. Uh 17-19 or 20 I don't know she said. It smells like weed and alcohol and drugs I said.

Come meet my friends she said dragging me away from Tatiana and jax. Wait no ari I wanna leave I said. Girl hush so this is Julio, Jeremy, and Conrad she said. Nice to meet y'all bye I said.

Wait you kinda cute tho Jeremy said. No thank you I said. But like I want your snap he said. I said no I said. Yea dude she said no because she wants me Conrad said. No I dont I said.

She goes for the Mexicans Julio said. Nah she goes for the dark skins Jeremy said. Light skins be the girls favorites Conrad said. White boys I heard someone say.

I turned around to see Nelson my life saver. So touching girls younger than you is a thing now Nelson asked. Yo white boy she doesn't want you Conrad said grabbing me.

I tried to pull away but he had a tight grip. Let me go I said. Uh hell-bitch he said letting me go. Yo go give this to tati and tell her and Jax to go outside Nelson said giving me water.

I nodded and went to find tati and Jax. I then found them by the door. Here tati let's go outside I said. Where is Nelson Jax asked. I don't know he told me to tell y'all to go outside I said.

Ok he said. We walked outside and waited for Nelson. We then saw Conrad running out the house and he looked fucked up. Damn what happened to you Jax asked.

Her boyfriend or whatever is crazy he said pointing at me. Nelson is not that crazy I said. We then saw Julio walk outside with a busted lip and 2 black eyes. Guys I'm scared I said.

Nelson is too goofy to do that Jax said. What if he has another side we don't know about I asked. Bro we've seen all his sides tati said. Guys let's go to my house Jax said.

What about Nelson I asked. He just told me to take both of y'all to my house he said. Fine I said. We walked to Jax's house but I was still kinda refusing to do stuff.

Y/n just go to Lay's room Jax said. No I'm not sleeping I said. Why he asked. Nelson isn't here I said. Well lay is so go to her room he said. Fine but I'm not sleeping I said.

I walked to Lay's room and burst in it. What's wrong n/n she asked. We went to a party and my boyfriend is still there and Jax is telling me what to do I said. Girl it's ok she said.

No he's telling me what to do I said going to her closet. Girl Jax is trying to keep you calm she said. Ok and I said changing into some pjs. Y/n calm down Nelson is ok she said.

Fine I said laying on her bed. When I was about to fall asleep her door burst open. What the fuck lay-Lani said. What I asked. Oh it's your manz she said. I shot up and saw Nelson.

What happened to your hand I asked. I fought 3 people Jax's ex is bad person y/n he said. I know I said. Also I hate how boys flirt with you and it makes me over think he said.

About what I asked. If you would cheat on me or not or if you even love me he said. No ma'am take that to Jax's room lay said. I got up and dragged Nelson to Jax's room.

Oh yea no I heard all of that he said. I'm here to listen tati said sitting up. But I wasn't paying attention to that because I still tryna figure out why Nelson is thinking crazy shit.

Why are you saying crazy shit I asked. Because do you even love me he asked. Yes Nelson I do I really do every day when we weren't dating I used to annoy the hell outta tati I said.

She did I almost punched her she said. All because I wanted you just you I rejected every boy because I wanted you I said. Yea she would talk about you every day Jax said.

She still does even to her parents tati said. Even kaydence jax said. Listen Nelson I love you more than my celebrity crush I said. Damn she stalks that hoe Jax said.

Jax come here I heard his mom say. Damn he said leaving after he left I went to hug nelson. I love you I said. Love you too he said. Guys yall have to leave because I said hoe jax said.

But she says it all the time she's been saying it since we were like 3 I said. That's what I'm saying I think she's a hoe he said. Jax get your ass over here now his mom yelled.

Let's just say yall haven't seen or heard from jax in 3 weeks....

Hey y'all I'm in school right now and everytime someone walks past me I have to exit out of wattpad and my crush called me skinny 🤭 anyways requested by👇

ItzAlayzie there you gooo