the park Niles

Y/n's pov
Ever Since My mom got home from the hospital  I would never leave my 3 year old sister Ashley Anna l/n. I felt bad because I  ditched my boyfriend niles  yesterday and I feel bad for it so today he asked me to hang out and I said yes but I'm taking Ashley with me. Why can't I go with you Kayla asked. Kay you can't come because I have to deal with Ashley I said. Where are y'all even going she asked. To a park I say grabbing Ashley's stuff. Why can't I go she yelled. Because this park isn't for kids I say. But Ashley is a kid she said. But she has toys and last time I brought you to that park you got bored so we had to leave early I said. Fine I'll ask mommy to take me then she said storming off. What are we gonna do with her? I ask Ashley. She just smiled at me it was cute. I pick her up and take her to the bathroom so I can clean her shirt because she spilled apple juice on it. I clean her up and pick her up and walk outside. I walked and Ashley was pointing to her pink bag. What is it I ask. I put her down and grab her bag and open it and show her the bag. She grabbed a fruit snack so I opened it and picked her up again and kept walking as she ate. We finally got to the park so I put her down on the grass in front of a bench. I grab her blanket and put it on the ground and put her toys down I look up to see her gone. I didn't panic because this is a habit of hers. Every time she saw nelson she would run to him. Why did nelson come I ask. Because he wanted to see his favorite person named Ashley Niles said. Oh ok I say. We sat on the bench as nelson played with Ashley. So how was your day I ask. Horrible nelson kept begging me to come with me to the park so he could see Ashley Niles said. Oh well mine was good as I was getting ready Kayla was asking me questions I say. Ow God damnit nelson said holding his head. What happened I ask. I gave her my bottle of Gatorade and she threw it back at me he said. If you give her something without telling her what to do with it she will throw it at you I say. Noted nelson said. Damnit Ashley said. Ashley you don't say that it's a bad word you can't use it it's bad don't be bad like nelson I say. She giggles and hits Nelson on the hand even tho it didn't hurt nelson dramatically said ow. Bad word she said. Yea nelson bad word Niles said. Shut the fuck up Niles Nelson said. Ashley hit him again "bad word " she said. Niles you wanna walk around with me I ask. Yea sure he said. Nelson if she points to her bag open it and let her take what she needs out I say. Got it he said. Me and Niles walk off. So, got any plans for tomorrow Niles asked. No not really but I have to babysit my sister's at 5:30 Tomorrow I say. Perfect Niles said. Why is it perfect I ask. Because I have 8 hours to spend with you he said. You're so corny I say. You are so mean he said. I don't care, Niles I said. I know you don't you never do he said. You know me so well so that means you can't stop being my boyfriend I said. Ok no problem Niles said. Y/n nelson yelled from behind. What I say as nelson runs towards us with Ashley. You need to change her he said. Omg I say. Uh 123 not it I say touching my nose. Not it Niles said. Not it Ashley said touching her nose. Damnit even a 3 year old beat me he said. Have fun I say shooing him away. I hate you nelson said. I love everyone I say. Especially me Niles said. And me! Ashley said giggling. Ofc both of you I say. Especially both of you.