girlfriend Jax

Our first Jax chapter 🤭

Jax's pov

I was hanging out with Cameron and nelson until I got a text from my girlfriend y/n

Ratched ❤️
Jax!

Batman 🦇
Y/n!

What are you doing?

Hanging out with nelson and Cameron

Oh ok because I was gonna see if I can go over but it's ok

You can still come over

You sure?

Yea

Ok I'm on my way

K

Jax's pov

Jax who are you texting nelson asked. My girlfriend I said. Aw is she trying to kidnap you so you don't hang out with us nelson said. Shes not that girl she actually asks to hang out instead of walking in my house unlike Frankie I snapped. Aye chill bro I was playing Nelson said. Whatever I said. He's protecting his girl Cameron said. I forgot he insisted nelson said. Aha I said. Fuck you nelson Cameron said. Then we heard a knock at the door. It's our door dash nelson said running downstairs and Cameron and I followed behind. He swung the door open then slammed it. Not my door dash it was a baddie nelson said. You dumb blond I said to nelson as I opened the door. There stood a confused y/n. I'm sorry nelson was being a bitch I said. It's ok she said. I smiled and let her in. I mean I would've let her in if she had my food nelson said. Well at least she doesn't know you because she would've gone off on you I said. Anyways what's your name baddie nelson said. I look at nelson with a bruh look. Uh my name is y/n she said. Let's go upstairs I said. We all went up stairs and as I always do I push y/n on my bed. Stop flirting Nelson said. Shut up bro I said. Minutes go by and y/n is sitting on my bed quietly on her phone smiling every once in a while, when we make eye contact I make a face at her and she smiles. Hey Jax would you rather date Frankie or y/n nelson asked. Bro what are you doing I ask. Asking you a question he said. Obviously y/n Frankie is one:too extra two: she's annoying thee: she never stops talking to you when we are all hanging out and always is saying you want to leave or I wanna leave or give me your jacket I'm cold like I find asking for your boyfriend's jacket annoying I said. Why is it so cold in your room y/n, asked. Here you go I said throwing a hoodie at y/n. You just said- I said if they asked I interrupted nelson. Stop talking bitch I said. Y'all talk about something I said getting up and sitting on the bed. You ok I ask y/n. Yea I'm ok she said. You sure you're quiet as hell i said. Oh it's nothing she said. I get up and pick y/n up and put her on the floor. There you go I said. The baddie is finally with us nelson said. Yea and this baddie is mine I said hugging y/n. He ain't wrong she's a baddie Cameron said.  I give them a dirty look then I lay on her lap. Too much PDA nelson said. You wanna go because Frankie is literally-ok I'm sorry nelson said. Exactly I said. Y'all my mom's here I gotta go Cameron said. Bye I said. Y/n waved and Nelson did the Roblox wave. Y/n looked at nelson and he winked at her. Nelson wanna see something I said getting up. What he said. I grabbed y/n's face and kissed her. Ew too much PDA nelson said running out of the room. You're jealous because you never do that, y/n said. Shush your not allowed to speak or what's gonna happen is gonna be worse I said. Ayo aren't we 14 Nelson asked. Yea I said. You can't be doing that he said. Ew y/n said. For real get out of my house nelson I said. Ight I gotta go anyways bye nelson said. Bye baddie nelson said and ran out of the house. Ew I said. I'm tired y/n said. Same I said getting on my bed. Y/n passed out as soon as she touched the bed. Damn I said. I took a picture and fell asleep.

Idk I come up with the most random shit 😕