y/n vs Samantha again

This time y/n is the neumann's sister.

Y/n's pov

I was just walking back inside my house from my best friends birthday party and it was a pink theme so I wore all pink and saw nelson and his friends and a girl in the living room.

I went to say hi to nelson but the girl just looked at me. Uh who are you she asked. Oh hi my name is y/n I said. Mhm nice to meet you I'm Samantha nelsons best friend she said.

Uh ok I said. Because I'm one of the boys she said. Ok I said. Why are you wearing pink she asked. Well I was-no need for excuses she interrupted. What is the whole point of asking..

You look uncomfortable in that dress she said. I am I said. No need to impress the boys because nelson is mine she said whispering the last part. Ok I don't care I just- stop yelling she said.

Bitch I said. See I don't know why you girls like to scream and get loud like calm down she said. Samantha hush jax said getting annoyed. Fr bro just chill Cameron said.

What's up y/n nelson said. Hey nels I said. You are wearing pink not your style he said. It was for the party I said. Oh yea he said. Hey y/n is Niles ok he won't talk to us nelson asked.

He's mad at you and Noah I said. Omg y/n how do you know Niles and Noah you don't know what's going on in his life so why predict it just say you don't know I swear I hate girls she said.

Bitch what I said. See you act clueless plus you girls like lying for attention I swear go home and never come back or near nelson she said. I just stared at her because she's stupid.

First of all don't talk to me like that second of all this is my house I live here and third of all nelson is my older brother and I know half the things going on in my families lives I said.

She then looked at me in embarrassment. Also you get out my house I won't allow you to disrespect me in my own house like this you go home and I have to tell you something else.....

Stay away from my brother you ugly shreks sister looking ass bitch or else it's on sight I whisper in her ear and she gets up and leaves. Dah fuck I run this shit I said walking stairs.

But then tripped. Ok not the whole thing I said which made nelson laugh. Shut up I said. I swear I hate that Samantha bitch but she better watch out because I'm not the one

This is just a little something because I am in the planning of next chapter