jealous-niles

Y/n's pov

I've been very close with nelson since me and Niles started dating because he's the one who's kinda got us together in the first place. But Niles has been a little jealous because every time I hug nelson, Niles gives a death glare at Nelson I mean it's not like I'm gonna date nelson he's 2 years older than me and Niles but I think he kinda snapped an hour ago....

Niles pov

Hello? I said. Niles come over right now I need you y/n said. Ok I said. Ok bye she said. I hung up and got ready to go to y/n's house until nelson burst into my room. What I asked. Where you going he asked. To my girlfriend's house, mine she's mine I said. Ok I know but can I come he asked. No nelson you cannot I said. Why he asked. Because she's my girlfriend not yours I said. I don't want her he said. Good I said putting my shoes on. Bro I will hang out with Kaydence he said. Bro he doesn't like you I said. What why he asked. Because he just doesn't and Kayla doesn't like you no one likes you des doesn't even like you and she loves everyone I said. I feel like you're lying to me he said. Shut up I said. Let me go with you please he said. No shut up I said. Bro I'm going with you he said. No you're not I'm gonna glue you to a chair I said. Try me little boy he said.

5 minutes later...

Nelsons pov

And that's why he isn't speaking I said. So you're telling me Niles tried to glue you to a chair and ended up with his lips glued together y/n asked looking at a mad Niles. Yea but I don't know how that happened because no one put glue on his lips I said. Ok I'll be right back she said. Ok I said. Y/n left the room and closed her door. Ok speak you dumbass I said. First of all you don't tell me what to do and second the second you flirt with y/n I will scribble all over your shoes and I will pop all your basketballs and I will pour bleach in your food if you don't stop fucking flirting with my girlfriend he said. Uhm ok I said.

Niles pov

Ok is that all you have to say I'm gonna strangle you I said. Do it I dare you Nelson said. I was about to grab Nelson until I felt a hand grab mine and face them. Niles you are gonna calm down y/n said. No because nelson flirts with you 24/7 I said. Niles stop it she said. I'm being for real I said looking at nelson. No look at me she said. No I wanna murder him I said. Your jealous so calm down she said. No I'm not I said. Yes you are chill out for a minute she said. Alright I'm out Nelson said. Good leave I said. Hey chill bye Nelson she said. Bye he said walking out the room. Niles now that he's gone why are you so jealous she asked. He's always flirting with you and so I have to keep my girlfriend so I got mad I said. Niles I only love you and you only plus I'm helping him get Kayla so he's always around so I have to keep him around even tho she's obsessed with him but that doesn't matter she said. Ok well what did you need me for I asked. Oh I was bored so I needed you she said. Ok well I'ma play fall guys on your computer I said. Ok I'll play from my phone she said. Ok I said.

Ok so this was boring,bad,and stupid I will do next chapter better.....