bad game-nelson

Nelsons pov
I haven't been thinking straight lately because I have fame and basketball and it's been mixed up. My girlfriend y/n is always there for me and I appreciate that she is. My thoughts were interrupted by cam yelling my name. Huh I said. Are you high he asked. No I was just thinking I don't do drugs I said. Ok well get on the court he said. I got on the court and I was running until this guy pushed me and I fell to the ground. Shit I said to myself. I got up and I had to shoot the ball because they got a technical and I made them both of course. I saw y/n in the crowd smiling at me so I smiled back while walking past the other team. I was running to get the guy who was about to pass the ball but he threw it at my head and I fell. Nah little boy smiling and shit aint finna do you nun you ain't smiling now huh he said. I got up and cam got me off the court. I was dizzy as hell. Shit I'm fucking dizzy I said. Do you need anything cam asked. Her I said. Who cam asked. Y/n I need her I said. Ok cam said. I closed my eyes and a few minutes later I feel something on my face so I open my eyes and see it's y/n touching my face. What are you doing I asked. Trying to find where it hurts she said. Y/n then touched the spot it hurt which made me hiss in pain. Ok uhm hold on y/n said grabbing her mini backpack. She pulled out a cold water bottle and gave it to me. Y/n I just fucking embarrassed myself in front of everyone I said. No you didn't he was just mad because you got all the ladies she said. I smiled at y/n which made her smile back. Her smile was so fucking pretty. Hey cam do you think nelson can sit out the whole game she asked. Yea cam said. I was so lucky to have her out of all the girls in the world I chose her but why choose me I mean I've known her before fame and stuff but why me? Nelson are you ok y/n asked. Yea I said. Ok she said. I put my head on y/n's shoulder as she was watching the game then she started playing with my curls. Damn you have beautiful curls she whispered. I smiled and closed my eyes then I fell asleep.

Y/n's pov
Is this boy seriously sleeping during a basketball game I mean I know he just hit his head but damn. The game ended and we won obviously because come on it's rwe. I woke up nelson who was kinda pissed I woke him up. Nelson you can sleep at your house I said. No I wanna sleep at your house he said. Ok then you can sleep at my house I said giggling. It's not funny why you laughing he asked. Because you're funny when you're tired I said. Whatever let's go he said. Nelson you have to say good game to them I said. Man fuck them he said walking away. Oh my God I said following him.

Time skip because I'm lazy as always

Y/n's pov

Nelson can you move over I asked. Oh my God he said rolling over. I laid in my bed while nelson wrapped himself in a burrito in one of my blankets. Get over here n/n he said. What I said. He then grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer to him. Your such a baby I said. No I'm not he said. Yea you are I said. Shut the fuck up and let me sleep he said. Damn when he's tired he's rude.

Nelson is his rude era requested by my fav person who saved all y'all from not being able to read this 👇

chloebird1012