the movies Niles

Y/n's pov
Niles hurry up I say as we are standing in the candy aisle. I don't know which one I want he said. Niles hurry up and grab that one I said pointing to a random candy. Ew that one's gross he said. I wanna slap you so bad I said. Ok ok I'll get this one he said grabbing a random candy. What the fuck is that I ask him walking to the register. A random candy he said. We paid then walked to the movies because the store was like next door. We enter and pay for our tickets. Niles I'm going to the bathroom I said. Ok I'ma be inside the theater he said. Ok I say running to the bathroom. I went to the bathroom and I quickly did my business. I walked out and bumped into a random person. Ow I'm so- nevermind I say. I'm literally your brother you should be saying sorry Kaydence said. But I'm not sorry what you are doing here I ask. Seeing a movie he said. What movie I ask. Lion king 3 he said. That's not a movie stupid I said. Ok I'm going to see the little mermaid he said. Cool I'm watching a horror movie, I said running away. I walked into the theater and went to my seat. About damn time Niles said. Why are you so impatient, I ask. Because you have my candy he said. Shut up the movie is starting I whisper. Fuck you he whispered back. I roll my eyes and watch the movie.

Niles pov

There was a jump scare but it didn't phase me but it phased y/n because she literally grabbed me and didn't let go the whole movie because every jump scare she would squeeze my arm harder I was relieved when the movie was over because she finally let go. Life lesson "don't take your girlfriend to see a scary movie because if you play sports she will break your arm" she didn't break it but I couldn't shoot a basketball right because it hurt.

Sorry it's short I'm excited to do a request from someone its gonna be of nelson