the tournament Niles

Y/n's pov
I'm the only girl on an all boy's team but that never stopped me from being better than my whole team we went undefeated so that's how we got to the tournament. But we won against everyone we were so close to winning the trophy we just had to win this last game and that's it we win. I was currently at the free throw line getting ready to shoot because of a foul I noticed a curly haired boy in the doors where I think if we won we play against looking at me. I shoot the free throw while looking at him and made it. Instead of my team being happy they rolled their eyes at me. Assholes I whisper. I shot again but with my eyes closed and made it again and it was the other team's ball. Why weren't you happy I asked one of my teammates whose name was Liam. Because you make every shot and it pisses everyone off that it makes the rest of the team look bad he said. At least we made it to the finals we would've never made it here-if it wasn't for you I know y/n Liam interrupted. Y/n on the bench my coach said. What! I said. You heard me on the bench he said. I swear I said getting on the bench. What did I do I said. You didn't do anything, give your team a chance to shoot some points my coach said. Only half of the fucking points I made I said. Shut up y/n one of my teammates said. Man I'm done with this shit I said. Then you can leave the team my coach said. Never mind I said sitting back down. Exactly my coach said. The rest of the game I was on the bench and my team won Like always. Good job team y'all kicked ass now y'all are gonna play j3l or jl3 whoever they are my coach said. Alright y'all get a 30 minute break so y'all go find y'all's parents Liam, y/n I need to talk to you coach said. Yea coach Liam said. Y'all need to stop arguing especially you Liam we would've never been here if it wasn't for y/n my coach said. She's a show off Liam said. And that's why she's also here my coach said. WHAT I yelled. Yea you're a show off my coach said. You know what I won't try my best to win this game I said. No actually you're not a show off my coach said. You know what I'm going to find my mom I said. Ok see you in 25 minutes my coach yelled. 25 minutes my ass I said walking off the court. She is a baddie I heard someone say. I looked at a group of boys who looked nothing my age and just walked away. I find my mom talking to some lady. Mama I'm done with my team I said. Hush my mom said not looking at me. I left to go find Kaydence and saw him with a boy who looked like the one I saw earlier but it wasn't him. Y/n you did awesome as always my brother said. Thanks I have to go back in like 5 minutes I said. Ok my brother said. Well I wish you well because you finna get your ass whooped Kaydence friend said. Shut up nelson Niles is gonna get his ass kicked my brother said. Yli bet you 20 dollars Kaydence said. Bet his Friend said. I walked back to the court and saw my team standing there. Alright team so y/n- always gets the ball my team interrupted my coach. Why do I always get the ball I said. Because you're better my coach said I look at Liam and he looks at me. Anyways go kick their butts my coach said. We got in court and told Liam something and he agreed. I go to hit the ball along with the curly haired boy I saw watching me shoot the free throw. Kick his ass y/n I heard my brother scream which made me turn my head. No kick her ass Niles I heard another boy say which made the curly haired who I guess was Niles turn and face him. The ref blew his whistle and threw the ball up I jumped for it and smacked it towards one of my teammates. He then threw it at me so I could make the 3 pointer but I threw it and Liam caught the ball and dunked it. Yes I said. We did the same thing the rest of the game but got my teammates to shoot we won and got the trophy. Y/n what the fuck was that you didn't make one point why's that the coach screamed. You're using her Liam said. Yea you're using me to win the games but wait until I leave then you'll be miserable I said. You can't leave my coach yelled. I took off my Jersey and threw it on the ground. I'm out I said. My team-old team cheered for me as I left. Hey I heard a voice say. Oh hi I said. I'm Niles the boy said. I'm y/n, nice to meet you I said. Well I thought you were cute well I mean you are cute but that's not why I'm here he said. Then why is it I asked. Well I was wondering if we could go out sometime he said. Yea I would like that I said. Yea I also saw what happened with your old team so I talked to my coach he said. And what is it I asked. You don't have to but if you want you can join our team he said holding a jersey. I would love to, i say. Good come meet the team he said. And from there me and Niles became friends then we started dating our brothers still went back to back about the tournament and it confused me and Niles. But besides that Liam Niles and I became besties and that's all that happened in my life so far....

1048 words the most words I used (I think)